Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #23

Brooke I did read on your mishap and burst out laughing....thanks so much for sharing..even though it must have been awful for you at the time Im sure you put alot of smiles on people's faces as you recounted your day LOL. Thats so great that your hubby is heading slowly back to work..must feel like you are on the way somewhat..good news!

Cass I think we all have that bit of nerd in us lol..sometimes it just needs to come out!!!! I have too many nerdy moments to share lol!!! That is one expensive set of bed sheets ..wow!!! Hope she enjoys them!!! Goodluck at the shops today! I have to do my food shopping today with the kids and then go shopping for Christmas tonight without them...arrgh food shopping now...last week we needed two trolleys? That freaked me out!!!!

Hello everone else

Tired tired tired...kids were up late and Sammy had a shocking nights sleep...arrgh.

Jo

'hey chickies!

quick post....ned has a uti :frown: but so glad to know what's wrong so we can fix it

brooke - You dh has impeccable name tastes

Jo - hope Sammy sleeps well tonight

Cass - yay on Kaitlyn the star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok bacl later, folks arrive today with my nan. yay! typing one handed - can you tell???

Hey there, I am aspew bucket today, really feel ****E to be honest!!!

Indah is just starting tow alkinbg along side us with only holding 1 finger now!!! so maybe by her 2nd b'day she will be walking!!
    She is talking heaps, tells us what to do & what not to do! our poor dog is constantly listening to her telling her off! She spends the day waiting for Poppy to come insiode & then she yells & points at the same time "Outside Poppy, Poppy Outside!" It's very funny, but the poor dog is sick of this crawling thing telling her off!
    She talks all day mostly about books, lights (?) & Santa... she will jobber & then clap & say Helloooooo Santa! We dont know why his Hello is so long & drawn out at the end though??? I have got her a cabbage patch doll & I just know she's gonna love it!!!

Soph, glad they found out what's wrong with poor Ned, but once the antibiotics kick in he will be a changed boy... Maddy had 1 at 9wks & was really ill! but within 12 hours of AB's she was heaps better!

Jo, you sure are a supermum, with all those kids,s hopping & 2 trolleys YIKES! Maddy;s last day of school today!

Cass, Yay on your last day of work (is it today or tomorrow) mine is tomorrow around lunch time I think Yippeee! But I am working Wed, Thur & Fri next week!? ouch!

Brooke, Charli sounds so adorable & like so much fun & such character!!! Thanks for say my girls are beautiful...

Storm, how are you sweets?

Ok I need to chuck or eat, not sure yet!......yuccky!

Brooke its only out of bloody necessity im daring to go out at all....bugger!!!

Soph..poor little Neddy! Least you know now so can fix it...hope he perks up soon..poor darling.

Heehee Trace. Indah sounds so funny telling Poppy off..lol....Sammy is more intent on feeding Bella than anything..ewwww i hate the sharing lol! At my friends house the other day the kids were all in the pool and Sammy had wandered over to her dog and was sharing a cheezel with him back and forth..made me want to puke!!!

Storm..you arent off having a baby or anything are you???

Ok..kids ready..i can do it i can do it..off to the shops

Jo

I tried to go back & catch up but now I am lost again. *sigh* I cant wait to be normal again.................
    Soph I hope Ned gets better soon.
    No Jo, I am here, just lost in all the chatter.

Poor Trace I hope the m/s goes away soon.
    We had Amy's year 6 farewell last week, gee she looked stunning. Can't believe she is off to high school next year.

Still leaking & yesterday I lost some of my plug, then started getting period like cramping, started to panic a bit, but after a shower it all settled down *phew* she is not allowed to come yet.

Will try to keep up now, promise.

I reckon Storm is having Ellie on Christmas day. That's my bet! Book is open girls :P

Thanks for all your kind words re Ned. He's very sleepy - had first lot of ABs and panadol. Hopefully he'll perk up soon and be ravenous!

No Soph!! You cant say that!! ROFL.

Boxing day afternoon is my bet Storm... (Ofcourse I was way wrong with Soph!)

GOOD LUCK JO!!!! OH, Indah shares her food with the dog too, then gets grumpy when Poppy strats to walk off with it so she snatches it back out of the dogs mouth!? EEEWWWW

:eek: My bet is the 14th January!!!!!!

Bugger Brooke..was gonna say Chrissy Eve lol...mmmmm....my bet is the 28th!!!

Jo

Ok - i say New Years DAY Storm

Soph - sorry about Ned's UTI - but glad it's all getting sorted and he'll be back to his healthy little self in no time!

How did you go braving the shops Jo?

Cass - wow $300 sheets - she's one lucky chicky!!!!

Trace - oh hun so sorry you've had a spewy day.....wish i could take it away and throw it in the bin forever. M/s SUX!!!!!!!!

Brooke - gee Charli is a clever little thing - she seems full steam ahead with her development.

Fletch - looking forward to our non-alcoholic Chrissie drinks tomorrow night!

Bec- how are you going with your little princess growing nicely?

Alex - i haven't heard how you're going for ages - when is your next scan? Do you know what bub is?

Anyway - i'll be back on tomorrow to let you know how my scan goes in the morn!!!!! Ahhhhhhh - i'm so excited ....and nervous!

Awwww Rae Im so excited for you..cant wait to hear all about it!!!!

Its been a while hasnt it since we have heard from both Alex and Bec..hope you gals are ok and just busy being preggers and enjoying your little toddlers.

OK...shops werent too bad and Im now feeling alot more confident ..not much to do now really thank goodness..i can wipe the sweat from my brow and vow to never ever leave it this late again lol!!!

Jo

Yeah I been wondering how Alex & Bec are doing too....I hope they are both just caught up in the WONDERMENT of Christmas!!!!!

OOOH come on Rae what's the news!!

Brooke I have not read you pooping story so I will jump into that thread straight after posting here. I so hope your DH recovers soon , glad to hear he is back at work on reduced hours ..that will be good for his spirit at least.

Soph I am so glad they worked out what was wrong with Ned ..and thankfully that is easily fixed with Antibiotics.

ohhhh Trace Kaitlyn does the Hellooooooo as well !. And she is also getting a cabbage patch doll for Christmas , plus I bought a Cabbage patch pram for her to push her around in heheh.And I finish around lunch as well today yayayayayyaya Schooolllllsss out for the summer!!!! there I go with my nerdo song hehe

Jo I hear you on the two trolleys and there is only three of us!. But I went shopping for food for a BBQ we are having with Friends on sat night , then Sunday night dinner at my mums , then Christmas days and also some goodies to take away with us ..anyway had to stop as i filled the trolley and I was on my own !. So I am going to leave work early and go and do another shop !!

ohhhhh Storm my goodness it is getting so close...hang in their little princess you are a 2007 bubs not 2006!...my bet is the 5th Jan!

So excited it is my last day , I am just cleaning up one of the big reports I do for the management team and then I am outta here!. Planning on trying to get out at midday. Then I will go and finish the shopping , and then pick up Kaitlyn yayayaya two weeks with my girl and hubby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday they had a party at day-care and she had sausage rolls and cheezels! She has never had cheezels but I am sure she would have loved them..she was not hungry at dinner but then I would prefer Cheezels and Sausage rolls instead of lamb casserole as well hehehe

Oh Fletch I hope it is good news, like twins...........

Yay Cass, no more work yippee!!

I was leaving wet patches this morning... all settled down now. I am terrified, Ellie is due in 2007 not 2006, I hope I make it. I have already been in hospital to be monitored a few weeks ago, I've never had such a problematic pregnancy!! Stay where you are Ellie for 2 more weeks, please!!

OMG Storm..lol...how long can that go on for?? Shes really keen to get out isnt she lol...just a little bit longer little Ellie!

Yay Cass.....whoohoooo.....u nearly out!

Ohh Fletchie thanks...Rae...hope everything is ok!

Jo

OOOH Storm, I think Miss wants a Christmas present, I'm now wondering if she is a Christmas day bubba?????

OOOH Fletch, Thanks for the info on Rae... Rae I am hoping all is AOK & OOOH nice call Strom I hope its' twins too!!!

Ohhh twinnies for Rae!!!

Jo

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast