Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #24

Congratulations Storm, I would love to look at your little one but cannot see the link??

Well we are finally back from Chrissy holidays and back to work tomorrow - yuk. Maria is finally walking, well doubling her number of steps every day, she took eight steps this morning. Uh Oh is also a new word, usually used in the right context, as is "kiss" and "cud-dle". Dh survived his inlaws - (also had a case of gastro) and I have survived mine (but with a cold) but at least no arguments.

I cant remember how to put up a ticker!!
    Maybe that will help for now.

ETA.... woo hoo i did it!!
    Last edited by storm; January 2nd, 2007 at 03:51 PM. Reason: fixed ticker

OMG Storm, she is just a perfect little Angel & suits her name perfectly Congratulations to you & your family... (I havent been getting any notifications) sorry I have missed you & WOW at Angel's birth being so traumatic... But your all well & that's the most important!

Hey Louise, what a clever cookie Maria is Indah took 4 unaided steps last night & then pee'd on the floor (she had just got out of the bath!) But today flatly refused to take more than 1! Wont be long I'm sure Maria will be running soon...

Rae, How you doing babe? I am same as yourself & jo, I have a 12 wk scan, but ask it's not for anything other than to see my baby, I also dont ahve the bloods my baby is wanted & loved from the moment the 2 globs of fluid meet.. Tia is a fighter & she is gonna be just fine..

Howdy Fletchie & zane... Hope your relaxing up at your parents matey :hugs:

Soph, How is master Ned doing? I am praying the abscess goes & leaves him to get better.. I hope the paed can give you some answers!!! :hugs:

Cass are you away or working?

Alex, Brooke, Bec & anyone else I have missed... Hoping your all well & all your bellies are growing nicely..

Hoping you all had a Happy New Years & looking forward to all the new arrivals in 2007!!!

I have added a few pic's to my site (I just added Digger to Indah's site, It was just easier!)

Happy New Year ladies...I hope its been a wonderful start to the new year. We came home from our camping trip a little early...we got rained out!!!! Not the best start but it was fun all the same. New Years was a blast.. it was so nice being able to be with Darren while he was working....and the kids just had so much fun.

Storm..your little Angel is just that. Hope you are resting up and on the road to recovery now. Bet little Zac is besotted with his new baby sister.

Trace wow at your tum..sure its only one in there??LOL....your ticker is powering on to....wow will be in the second tri in no time!

Yay at Maria's walking Louise. Its great when they finally get the hang of it isnt it.

We are off away again tomorrow..just over night in a down south seeing as how our camping trip was cut short lol. Hope you are all keeping well

Jo

Hi Ladies!

Been quiet in here, sorry I have been reading too just not posting much.

Jo - Sorry your camping got rained out! Yay for rain though I guess.

Trace - It might just be me but I reckon Digger is a bit of a masculine name? Does that mean you are having blue vibes about this baby or am I totally off track?

Storm - Gotta check out your beautiful girl. How are you feeling?

Louise - How is Maria going with the walking? She'll be running soon!

Fletch - Wasn't sure to tell you this or not, don't want to upset you at all, but a friend of my sisters has your exact taste in names. She has a boy called Zane and just had a girl called Gypsie!

Hi Rae, Alex, Brooke, Casss and everyone else.

WEll I posted in the Medical Conditions thread, but JIC none of you saw it, Ned's abcsess has vanished!!!!!!! We are so thrilled, it's a miracle. He still has to have a nuclear scan or something a bit later to check for kidney damage (fingers crossed there's none) and if he gets the slightest temp, cold, whinge or anything it's urine sample asap to test for uti's. So happy he doesn't need an op. Poor might has slowed right down on the weight front but totally to be expected after what he's been through and i reckon that explains some of his earlier slow weight gain too.

Anyway housework calls. Hope all the mums, bubs and families are well.

Soph Im so thrilled for you. What wonderful news. Lets hope that that is the end of any probs with gorgeous little Neddy. Im really so so happy for you.

Jo

WOw Sph, That is wonderfully awesome news, WTG Ned, I hope they never find anything again & he never gets another UTI! That's great & how is Lucie???
    Oh Maddy chose Digger as this baby's nicknmae, so blame her!???

Jo, bugger about being rained out, but YAY at still getting away & having fun. Also going away again for another night phew busy bee's you are!

I have my 1st MW appt next Tuesday late arvo so will then be able to book in for a scan & see how many... hee hee I'd be thrilled with twins, I could quit my job or just drop down to 3 days per week at the most YAY!!! hee hee

I am so lonely, my best mate has been away since New Years Day... Maddy has gone to stay at my Cousins in Korrumburra (1.5 hrs away) my cuz has a 15 yr old, a 10 yr old & a 6 yr old so Maddy is having a ball, they went to Coal creek, the movies, been staying up late watching DVD's in bed & today are off to the local pools, tomorrow the beach & probably home on Sat! Yikes, I have never been apart from her more than 36 hours! I burst into tears yesterday when she said she had bought me a special gift, also one for poppy the dog & bart the budgie & how she was still looking for a secial something for Dad & Indah! How sweet!
    She's been choosing the meal for dinner each night & I spoke to my cousin's 15 yr old today & she said Maddy chose Shepherds Pie & last night Chow Mein & they have never had so many veggies in 1 whole week hee hee hee.
    I am glad she's having fun & her holidays arent totally boring at home with Dad & Indah!

Indah has taken only a few steps each day, but she isnt really into walking I think... hee hee

Hi to everyone else out there!!!!

I just got home from work & indah has been taking a few steps again so maybe she will be walking.... soonish?????

OOOh I wish I could just hop on a plane Brooke!!! I'll be there in spirit!!!

Brooke - Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays are good for me, I think Cass works everyday except Monday.

Soph - great news about Ned, hope he stays well.

Maria still hasn't got past 8 steps but she has a cold (as do I).

be back later I am making fairy skirts for childcare atm, in both pink and blue, apparently some dads disapprove of the dressups their boys are opting for.

Oh girls hope you all have a lovely meet up...sounds like so much fun! Brooke you are so great to be volunteering your place..hope it goes well.

Louise you are a busy bee...good for you doing the fairy skirts! 8 steps sounds great to me...what a clever girl. Hope you are both feeling better now.

Trace whoohoooo....she will be taking off in no time!!! How you feeling now? The m/s starting to subside a bit now? Are you going to be finding out what colour bubs is?? Cant wait to hear all bout your scan and 2...wouldnt that be fun!!!! When does your best friend come back...and Maddy is she back home now?? I can so relate. My best friend left on a working visa to the UK 2 weeks after I found I was pregnant with Sammy. It felt like such bad timing but she had planned it and we just didnt feel like getting pregnant was going to happen lol. Thankfully she couldnt handle it any more and arrived back home when Sammy was 3 weeks old but geez it was awful her being away!

Soph I hope little Neddy is still doing well..little munchy has been through enough. Bet you are having a ball with your DH home through the holidays!!! I am so jealous!!!

Stormie..hope little Angel is settling in well and you are recovering quickly. Take it easy and rest up wont you...though cant wait to hear more about her and see some more piccies. What does Zac think of her???

Fletchie and Rae hope you guys are doing ok....

Cass, Bec and Alex...hope you have had a lovely start to the new year.

Well weve had a lovely few days. Ive so enjoyed Darren being home...hes back at work tomorrow..pooey..lol. Kids are doing great. Sammy's words are just taking off. 'Here it is' is his latest little line..its so sweet and he says it in a sing song voice. Emmy got 'Gloria' the penguin from Happy Feet for Christmas and Sammy just loves it and sings along with it. Off to swim at mums today. They all get back from Sydney tomorrow so want to make sure my brother hasnt beeen making too much of a mess at the house lol.

Hope its a lovely weekend ladies

Jo

Oh fletchie that just sounds so cute!!!! I can imagine it would have given him quite a fright. I read about your scare in your preggo journal and i felt so awful for you...im so glad that things have settled down though...thats enough of a scare for the rest of the pregnancy now ok! Glad little boy is still a boy too....how priceless is his flashing!
    Sammy grunts and gestures alot too..its so amazing how they learn to communicate isnt it..funny little darlings!

Well in just one day ive gone from not having much on this week coming to a full on week so not feeling too happy about it..arrrghhh...kids are having a sleepover tonight but its so not going to be a late night..im tired!!!

Jo

Ah people are back from holidays, I was beginning to think everybody had disappeared into cyber space.

Jo - Yah at Sammy's words. Maria doesn't have any lines yet but seems to say words in the right context, ie shooo complete with hand movements for flies.

Fletch - Hope you are feeling better and LOL at Zane and the cows, Maria is scared of little dogs, big dogs are fine it is the little yappers she dislikes.

Am getting very impatient for #2, think this month is another gonner, but my cycles are still all over the place, not very happy, to think my nana only had to think of having another baby and she was pregnant (10 kids + 4 miscarriages in 15 years).

Awww Louise..hope its not too much longer for you. My fingers are crossed that this month is not a gonner! Maria would hate my little pekingese Bella lol....shes a yapper!

Jo

Maria I too am crossing my fingers that this month is it for you...
    Indah's back at FDC today & put her arms out & happily went so that was good & Jo my best friend (Maddy) is back from my cousins... Sorry for confusing you... hee hee

Maddy bought us all a gift & proudly handed it over telling me my Frangipani little box was purchased from the $2 shop, Indah's ball was also from the $2 shop & DH's Ganesh statue was from a garage sale!! LOL..... hee hee Very treasured gifts I must say!!!!

Indah has taken a few more steps but still not walking as for talking she doesnt stop... She has many words & sentences...
    here are a few (MY dad pokes her with his wlaking stick in her nappy as she crawls away) She yells, Stop it Opa, or Dont Opa. He also pretends he is cuddling Maddy's Budgie & so she says hello Bart & she races over to him, repeating bart over & over & then he says ha ha tricked ya, she yells at him, your naughty Opa!
    She tewlls Poppy constatnly to go outside yelling "Poppy outside"
    She shoves a barney DVD at us saying "watch Barney"
    If she does something she will say 'Good Girl Indah!" to herself!?
    She says Motorbike Daddy, if she see's a motorbike & lots' of single words like, Up down, in bin, outside, inside, Maddison, Mummy, Daddy, Oma, Opa, Aydan, Cheyne, George, Santa, Lights, Birds, bath, susu (milk) nasi (rice), bed, please Mumma (I dont know why but it's Mumma with Please but to anyone & everyone & Mummy to me if hse just wants me!?) There's actually a lot more but I cant think, she is constantly talking... OOOH her favourite at the moment is making this OOOOOOOH face & then she goes WOAH..... That's if she see's something impressive!!!

Fletch, gald bubs is Ok... I was so scared reading your post...

Soph, I hope Ned is on top of his UTI & everything else & it hasnt returned!

torm, I am guessing your a tad busy with princess Angel, I hope your all really good!

Brooke, Bec, Rae, Alex, Cass etc, etc, etc!!!

Hoping your all having fun & that's why your too busy to pop in ATM...

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Trace..now i get it sorry.....derrr! LOL. Hey they do sound like very treasured gifts lol. Indah sounds so gorgeous! I love their little baby words..they just so cute....and dont ya feel like you could just talk all day about their cuteness hehe. When Sammy is just wearing jocks or no nappy..he grabs his doodie really proudly and says oh doodie and then puts his hand to his face chuckling like its the most fun thing ever!!! Funny boy...their attachment sure starts early!

Its hot today..kids just going to swim in the pool. Darren got home from doing a wedding last night...at 2 again....weddings fri night, sat night and sun night...go figure..thought that was weird for a fri and sun...but anyyway....and woke me up but then I could not get back to sleep...arrrgh. So i am tired and grumpy today!

Jo

Bl00dy freezing here now (lucky though coz my work pants dont do up anymore so I got a big coat on!)
    It's been so hot & today is freezing!

Yep treasured gifts from her, the Ganesh is so cute it's about as big as a 20cent piece & she proudly gave it to Dede & he was so thrilled as we have a bit of a Ganesh collection happening!

Yeah I could actually watch Indah all day, Maddy is too big to let me just watch her... She just starts to show off!

Indah has started telling off her cabbage patch doll, saying No Mina, NO, dont touch! I guess she gets that from us with the remotes & our drinks!!!

Hee hee Boys & their willies!!!!

Awww rest up Brooke. Its not too bad having a biggie though....Sammy was 9 4 and 2 weeks early! Before that my biggest was Em 2 weeks late at 8 lbs exactly. Jess was 7 3 and Livvy was 7 1. Sammy was just so coated in little fat rolls it was gorgeous to see..and he never seemed big kwim..seemed tiny to me.

Trace Indah sounds so funny with her cabbage patch..what a funny little soul.

Tired out....i had 11 kids home today with me..tired out...not doing anything quite so adventurous tomorrow lol

Jo

Brooke - hope you are able to rest. The meet up in a couple of weeks sounds good. I talked to Cass today and she is keen as well.

Jo - 11 kids are you mad ???? Tomorrow to the day spa for you

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast