Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2005 #6

yay we are back, even thought I don't post every day, I missed BB soo much.

Maria is now sitting up by herself tentively (I still suround her with boomerang pillows but she doesn't use them to balance anymore.

Hope all bubs and mums are well and (over the flu).

Hi Everyone,

Oh yeah so nice to be back....but I'm going on holidays tomorrow for 2 weeks with no computer But it will be lovely to get away and my mum and DH's parents are coming to visit and so are a few friends (we've booked a holiday house at the beach!).

Glad you all sound ok - Cass hope you all recover from the flu. Don't stress too much about sitting and crawling. With sitting I put Lucie in front of her little piano thing which she leaned on a bit till she got the hang of things. And crawling - she just kinda started on her own. I used that barrel thing but that was all we really did to encourage it - believe me YOU DON"T WANT IT! We actually 'lost' Lucie the other day. In literally 30 secs she managed to get from one end of the house to the other. She's a speed demon!

Jo - Are you guys away for Easter at all?

Hi Louise! Maria sounds (and looks!) so cute!

Hi Fletch, Storm, Tracey and everyone (sorry I have really bad pg brain!).

Ok off to make Lucie's breakfast....

Morning everyone!
    Have a great holiday soph!

Hey Storm! How is Zaccy going? Has he turned into hungry man yet? Lucie has been going ok food wise. Monday she cried and fought with me on every bottle which I hate, it's horrible! Yesterday she was a bit better though. She is loving avocado again - has nearly half for breakfast and half for dinner which is good - full of fat to stack on that weight Fingers crossed anyway!

Soph Zaccie's been pretty bad, hasn't has solid food for nearly 2 weeks & wont drink all his milk 1/2 the time either. His cold has really drained him +the asthma & now he has the most discusting skin infection you could ever imagine. A tiny little spot is turning into a humumgus weepy 50c size mess, he has 1 on his chin, shoulder & a huge ****** on his back. He is on antibods now, but it is so sad looking at him & I am really ****ed off too, these things had better not scar!

Yay for Lucie eating well Soph, as for formula, I just think , it wont be long till it's finished with & solid food is their main nutrition, ggrrr at having to fight her to drink it, I soo hate those days too, but what can we do? They'll have it if they want it

Oh & somehow this month he has managed to gain 700gms \/
    He can sit fairly well on his own ( cant leave him though) & the comando- drag style crawling is slowly getting more like a real crawl.

Oh Storm big hugs to Zac ...I really hope he gets better soon. Maybe when the sores start healing apply Pure Vitamen E from the capsule to them ..not sure if we can do that for babies although I am sure you could ( maybe post and ask someone ).

Soph your holiday sounds lovely!. We are going away for 2nights to our favourite place in Port Stephens this weekend and I cant wait! So I can only imagine how excited you are about two weeks.

Anyone else going away for Easter?

Opps ..better run ...just heard Kaitlyn through her dummy out of the cot and I have to finish cooking the miracle chicken soup I am counting on making us all better [-o<

Wow Storm 700g is absoloutly fantastic!!!! I am sooooo jealous! How does he do it? Poor boy on the sores - hope they fix up soon. He certainly has been in the wars, poor little thing and poor mummy. Hugs matey.

Cass - Hope your soup is the miracle cure.

Just made the sauce for the fish for Good Friday Dinner - making preserved lemon and basil risotto with sweet pea sauce and salmon fillets. Hope everyone likes it!

mmm soph that sounds so good!.

Soup was a nightmare ..just posted on it. I think I contaminated the cooked chicken with raw chicken and then gave it to Kaitlyn before I realised ..arghhh .Feel like a silly ..bad mummy!. Anyway I will have to watch her and I sure will be more careful in future!.

We always do the fish on good friday as well . I am not religious as in go to church ect but we never eat meat on good Friday. We always go up to my nans on the central coast and do a big roast vege and fish lunch for her ..she loves it!.

mmmm gosh I feel like your risotto now! wish DH liked Risotto.

We will miss you while you are away ! Lucie will have changed so much by the time you post again hehe.

GeorgieK Guest

Hi everyone,
    its been so busy around here and then with BB down.....Ive just done a quick scan and will try to catch up more soon, but just wanted to say a big :smt039 HI :smt039 to you all while I have a few minutes!

Actually in some ways it was good that BB was down, had a huge assingment due in (still going, grrr, very overdue now!). James is fine, getting closer to crawling, top 2 teeth are through, and he through his "fruit and yoghurt" phase, thank goodness, and eating lots of other stuff!

Storm, I hope poor Zac is better soon, poor little guy.

Hugs to everyone else and have a lovely long weekend. Promise to catch up more soon!

We are off to my parents (in Corowa near Albury) tomorrow for a few days. Its an 8 hour drive....hope it all goes OK! Havent done it since xmas.

Happy Easter and stay safe everyone!

Georgie

Oh Fletch I just want to kiss Zanes gorgeous dimpled cheeks!

Georgie - Ouch an 8 hour drive! Be safe and have fun.

Cass - Oh no I did see your other post! I'm sure all will be fine though. DH doesn't like risotto either, but we are having 5 other adults, so bugger it, and I love it!

Storm - Thanks for your post in Lucie's guest book. And I am more than happy to pay for dinner if Zac and Lucie go out - let's face it they won't eat much

Hey there, Been so busy at work & life etc!!!

All is groovy here with us...
    Hey Fletch did you pop the photo's Scott took from the meet anywhere?

Ok gotta fly...

Hi all!

Brooke - Sorry to hear about your nightmare! I posted in the other forum about it.

Sorry I am frantically running around trying to organise for the trip. Why do our DH's think it is so easy to go away anywhere - ie just throw a few things in the car and go??? I wish! And to make things worse I have been throwing my guts up this am - not ms I don't think, hoping it's not a bug or food poisoning.

Anyway have a lovely Easter everyone and I will be back in 2 weeks - 2 weeks :shock: how will I cope without BB and you guys????? Hope all the bubs behave and you all eat a heap of chocolate because Easter calories are non existent.

Have great trips , Soph & Brooke Yikes 2 weeks Soph you lucky thing you!
    I am not venturing too far these hols, at trip to my mum's, that's about it.
    Although that is far enough, Man , they don't even get mobile phone reception out there :shock: hehe.
    Hi to all , we just got back from our Easter Hat Parade, & it rained!!

Have a great day ladies!

Hiya ladies..bye soph and brooke..have a lovely easter break you lucky things you.

Hello to everyone else. It all feels sooo busy at the moment..am not getting enough time to plant my butt in front of the comp and type!

My brother is coming to stay Sunday from Broome..he hasnt met Sammy yet so will be so lovely seeing him. The kids are all super excited. We have no plans these hols to go away really at all cept to perth. We have Jess's birthday in the second week of the hols...so will be plenty busy i think.

I went Easter shopping yesterday..geezh its like Christmas with the big holiday rush. Thankfully its finished though.

I nearly cried this morning. The kids had their anzac service at school and Jess had a piece that she had written read out..it was so beautiful and Em sang in the choir..aww proud mummy day!

Well have a little boy getting bored so best go entertain him.

Jo

Hi Girls ,

have great holiday breaks for everyone going away.

Jo enjoy your brother coming ! . I have been to broome once and LOVED it!. That is so nice about your little ones...I hope our kids still honour the Anzacs the way we do ...although it looks like the future may still be safe in their little hands hey!.

Well good news here girls...Kaitlyn is sitting! only for a minute or so at a time and she still kinda falls sideways sometimes but she is getting it!. We are so proud and I think she is pretty chuffed with herself as well!.

I hope the easter bunny is good to you all. Ours has already come and we ate some tonight hahaha.

We are off to Shoal Bay ( Port Stephens) for a couple of nights so I will speak to you all in a few days.

Cass

Hi Everyone!
    Happy Easter.
    We went to taronga zoo today! What a busy busy day.
    It was great though.
    Fletch I must say, you sure have a good looking bubba there!!

Have fun Ladies.

It was great, but very, very busy. I felt like running half the people over with the pram, some people just dont freaking move over for you :fuming:
    Heaps of fun, despite them especially when we lost the bigger kids Oh & the price of food in there :shock:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast