Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #2

HEy dd, thinking of you, sending some of my happy vibes your way (i know how it feels to have no money, DH is only working one or two weeks out of a month). Hope things look up for you

lucysmummie Guest

Oh dd - hope u feel better! dont worry ur normal Im the same at the moment.... GOSH we havent even had sex yet and had a huge fight last night cause I was so scared! HE WAS TRYING REALLY HARD And I just kept thinking bout birth....

Simone~ YOUR CRAZY!!! ummm goodluck with either way u want...?
    I just posted my birth story

Im gonna go check it out...

dannik Guest

Dd really sorry to hear how you are feeling, you really are trying to handle a lot at the moment, I'm sorry i dont know what to say as nothing would make you feel better, except thinking of you and hope DH pulls through for you and supports you through this time. I really hope your CT is clear and there is nothing for you to worry about, i am sure its all fine.

dannik Guest

Simone, i know how you feel i have been thinking about another one already too! DH and I have said we will wait till April next year before trying again... then i start thinking how i could possibly love another baby as much as Emilia, and if i had another one would i be betraying her? argh! however i think you are slightly madder than me as you already have 3 under 3! woman! they are just so gorgeous though! I think i miss being pregnant more than anything... the first few weeks after birth are pretty tough... and there is nothing that says i will not have a really un happy baby next time round, i feel very lucky to have scored a placid baby this time.

dannik Guest

God i keep forgetting that i want to write to you leah and have hit post reply twice now before doing so!

The sex thing is major hey, i had felt very disconnected from DH for a while now, due to not having sex for over 2 months.. i had the ok from the doc last week so we tried on Saturday night, it was great! It started out pretty sore and uncomfortable but i persevered and used lots of lube as recommended by the doc and i am really glad i did as things have improved so much, have connected again and i am back in the game! Feel more like a woman again rather than a feeding machine!
    I think more than anything it was a mental thing with me with what had happened down there i just didnt feel very sexual and was v scared...

DH and i dtd last night, (used protection tho, not sure if we actively want to try right now...) We've only done it like 3 times since Allie was born (and one of those times was twice in one night!! i feel like a teenager again!!)

Trying to think of all the things we would have to do to have a fourth... It would be nice to have a bigger house, but i could live with my 3brm, i already have a station wagon, so i would just get those seats installed in the boot (anyone know about costs for those??) And i have loads of clothes for either sex, i have all the furniture (cradle, cot, bouncer etc etc) it'll just be how i could cope with a fourth... Am i mad?? Probably. But im only 22, i've done lots of other crazy things, and im still alive... Ill stop rambling now...

dd, you have been through so much this year that its no wonder you are down. You have 2 babies to look after and its only natural for you to worry and be anxious with the health scares you have had.

Re your relationship with your DH - it sounds cliche, but if you can just sit down together and agree to wipe slate clean, forget grievances and start over. Explain where you think each other are going wrong and try to meet each other halfway. Sometiimes things are just out of whack and it just takes a little adjustment to get things backin sync.

When do you find out your results?Gee you've had a rough trot, haven't you? If theres anything I can do just let me know. You really need your DH's support right now, hun. I'm sure he's just worried about you. I always say to my DH that its just us, really. Noone is going to feel the same amount of joy as we do when our kids do something funny or the same level of pride. Other people love us and our kids obviously, but WE are partnersand when something goes wrong its up to us to pull together and make it work out. It sounds silly, but if I have my DH I can face things. He will be by my side and thats all the support I need. Tell your DH that you need to face things, be it parenthood, illness, financial problems - whatever - together. A problem shared is a problem halved as they say.

Simone at this rate you'll overtake me, lol. I have 7 aged 10 and under now.

10yrs, 7yrs, 5yrs, 4yrs, 3yrs, 2yrs and Zain at 6 weeks.

When will you test?

Thanks everyone.

Sorry to be such a downer.

Nat, I was on the phone to Lee at the time of reading your post and bawled my eyes out and quoted your notes to him, he agrees and just told me to stop worrying about everything so much and we need to sit down together to try and sort through the issues that are bothering me including/especially the finances I don't know what the hell is going on it's just outta control - to top it off I just received Kyana's birth certificate and rang the births registry cause it is wrong they said I filled it out wrong I got her birthday wrong "27th August" and it should be 27th July and I also got Lee's age wrong - you can clearly tell my head is completely screwed up atm. Lee also said maybe I don't have any choice but to go back to work - he's right but I don't think I can because of Kyana but also cause mentally I don't think I can handle it atm....

Oh and Simone - you're totally NUTS!! Just kidding I think that's wonderful that you can feel that you are ready to go through all this again after what you went through with Annaliese.
    Danni, we are amazing cause you will be surprised how your heart just opens up for this new person - I am in ore of both my beautiful girls!

xxdd

Prolly this arvo, i just have to go out and get some pg tests... I dont think i am, its prolly just my body playing tricks on me. Its scary to think that im ready to do it again, after all that i went thru with Anneliese (And apparently when you have a premmie you have a 15% chance or something similar of having one again.) I would have a VBAC though, i so dont want another c/s...

Nat, i stil think your crazy, 7 KIDS!!! (I want 6 eventually though...) We just need a bigger house. Just trying to find a nice suburb with good priced houses to rent.

dd how are you feeling now? must be the season for it as DH and I are fighting a bit ATM about silly little things, especially money. Funny that we get this maternity payment but are argueing about which bills to pay with it
    Simone good luck for when you test, whatever you want the outcome to be...
    Natalie when you list your kidlets ages like that I am truly in awe of you!
    Leah don't worry all will be well. When you feel ready go for it. Mason was nearly 9 weeks old before I was game to let DH anywhere near me.

I haven't tried it out yet. Too damn tired to even think about it, though have had some interesting dreams

lucysmummie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sammi-j View Post
    Leah don't worry all will be well. When you feel ready go for it. Mason was nearly 9 weeks old before I was game to let DH anywhere near me.

I haven't tried it out yet. Too damn tired to even think about it, though have had some interesting dreams
    HA last night was a bit racey for me ha ha ha!

I went to the doctors today cause I thought lucy had some sort of ear infection, she didnt and the doctor asked how I was doing. I told her bout my 3wk period that was heavy last wk end and stopped but returnd this morning and she has said i have a uterus infection so Im on antibiotics... My tummy hurts too like period pain.... not fair!

DD~ sorry I didnt give u a big post wen i was in here last I was rushing! I hope everything is ok and Im sure ur CT scan will b fine! ur a strong chick though lets just hope I dont copy u this time around hey? ha

Dannik and simone~ would u girls stop talking about getting pregnant agian u r doing my head in LOL just joking...u r keen though?

Dannik~ glad u did DTD it has been messing with mine a dannys relationship BIG TIME! I didnt actually realise how important it is for a relationship its weird! Me and danny waited until we were married to have sex so were new at it! 2 yrs today actually and im not a very open person bout it cause I was sheltered through out my teens on it! not my mums fault (church) im a christian but kinda hate that the ppl who taught me about sex have gone too far with it all... any way thats not the point...Im scared cause Im not an "open" person about it and cause of birth too...AND i dont feel atractive AT ALL!

SORRY gettin a bit personal here today??? weird! I think i might try it tonight?? mayb I mean its our anniversary....mmmmm I hate thinking about it!

off to go cook dinner Im starving today im gonna cook totillas..YUM

Someone once said that a good sex life makes up 5% of a good marriage, but when its a bad sex life its 95% of the problems.

ROFL Natalie!

Hey guys, just quickly reading thru, Taking Anneliese to the drs, come up in a splotchy rash for the second time in two days...

Leah, i think im keen to go again... I do want 6, after all... SOMEBODY SMACK ME IN THE HEAD THOUGH!! Im 22, with 3 under 3, and i want another... ALREADY!!!

lucysmummie Guest

Simone~ LOL each to their own babe! im happy with one... dunno might stop? il just play it as it comes....

Natalie~ id beleive that!

WELL me and danny did some hanky panky last nite! he seems a little off edge now lol not as up tight thats for sure! we didnt go ALL the way but close enough ha ha! just thought id let you girls no, ur a great support!!!!

Also Lucy will NOT SHUT UP! she goo gaas ALL the time she just wont stop talking!!! she even talked to daddy on the fone this morning! its just so CUTE! u can talk to her and she will gaa back now its amazing!!!

dannik Guest

Ha Nat that is so true!

Sammi can i just say that you look absolutely gorgeous in your photo on BB!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast