Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #3

I LOVE the rain, im from Perth where it never seems to rain, at least not like over here... the drizzle that seems never ending.

Well, i have my defence force interview coming up in the next couple of weeks, im looking at doing logistics in the RAAF. I was about 3 points of being eligible for Officer Entry status, even though i didnt finish high school (only up to yr 10) so im pretty proud of myself. DH will become a SAHD and ill go back to work - we're looking at going up to RAAF base Amberly in Townsville when i get in. But first ill be off to Adelaide!! THen i can look at having another baby, as ill have top of the line health insurance and maternity leave

Hi girls,

Sorry i haven't posted, have been reading all your updates tho, I'm just still having hassles at home

Mason is growing so much, last i had him weighed he was 7kg and nearly 60cm, they grow right before your eyes, i swear when i look at him in the morning he's grown another cm. He's on the bottle now as i couldn't keep up the b/f'ing with all that was going on (my hubby and i split up a few weeks back, he's back now but don't know for how long, won't bore you with details) anyhow Mason is just the sweetest little boy, only cries when he's hungry or tired and he's giggling now, so cute and sleeping thru the nite yahoo isn't it just the best.

Well just wanted to pop in and say hi

Hope things get better for you dawn, thats sooo good Mason's sleeping thru, Anneliese slept thru for the first time ever last night!!

Dawn - I was just thinking about you last night, and how we hadn't heard from you in ages.......i'm sorry to hear things still aren't so good at home, remember we are all here if you want to vent, or just let go of your feelings.....
    Mason sounds adorable, and yes, it's great when they sleep through the night!

Simone - yaaay at Anneleise sleeping through!!
    Wow, it sounds like all change for you shortly.....how exciting though - a new job, moving, then perhaps a new baby?!

I wonder how everyone else is?? dd, Amy, Dannik, Sarah, Leah, Rayla - I miss everyone who hasn't posted in ages!!!!!!!!

Lucas is doing well still, he is getting such a character and loves sitting watching your face and watching you talk, he "goos" and "gaas" back, it's adorable!!

Kat
    xxx

Just thought i'd ask what, if anything, is everyone buying for their baby for xmas? I don't know whether to fork out $120 for the playskool discovery dome? He would use it for ages just don't know if i want to spend that much.

WOW how to be a thread stopper lol :eek: Come out come out wherever you all are .......

Just remember, family will buy kids stuff, and you have other stuff from the other kids. Its alot of money for something Mason wont be able to use for a while.

im just getting Anneliese a doll, i have lots of "baby" toys from the boys, rattles and such, but will just get her a little girly toy, as her birthday is halfway thru the year, and she wont get anything more until then. But my parents, my IL's and eveyrone buys more than enough presents

HOORAY my internet is back!!!!! So great to have this wireless broadband at last!!!!
    Well I must say William will be getting lots for xmas. I just can't help myself!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE?!!!!!!!! this has to be the quietest thread on here!!!!!

Dawn - good question about xmas presents.....we bought Lucas an activity mat yesterday as part of his Christmas - he has an activity gym, but I thought the mat would be good for when he's doing tummy time! i've also bought some Fisher Price "Roll a round" balls, a crinkly book.....just little things so far, not sure what else to get? what is the Discovery Dome like you mentioned?

Sarah - yay for your internet!! now you have to come on and chat lots!!!!

Kat
    xx

Kat
    Don't worry I will be here all the time now!

This is it Kat .......the hasbro site has it.
    Last edited by christy; November 8th, 2006 at 01:39 PM. Reason: links are not allowed in posts. Please read Forum Guidelines

lucysmummie Guest

Hey girls just popping in to say hi before I hit the sack and feed lucy. I was running around like amad woman today so didnt get to comeonline! had a good weekend at coffs harbour although it rained the whole time it was fun just doin family stuf! I got my damn a$$ AF today and I cant take nurofen cause it thins ur blood too much when ur on the blood thinning tablets! I had to have another blood test today and have to have one this friday, I had one last friday too cause my INR levels some weird term for clotting agent I think was too low so they have to montitor it carefully WHEN WILL IT STOP!? i think im at my last thread! mmm must go reall y would love to chat but I cant even keep my eyes open any longer...love u all very much mmmmmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Leah - good to have you back hun!!! glad you had a nice trip away :-)
    I hear you on the AF!!! i've got mine too, and it's way heavier and more crampy that it ever was before having Lucas.

Dawn - that dome looks really good, are you still thinking of getting it?

Lucas had a great sleep last night, from about 7.30pm through to 6am! I love getting so much sleep after being deprived for so long!

Kat
    xx

lucysmummie Guest

WOW Kat lucas is sleeping HEAPS! thats great! Lucy doesnt do that well but she does sleep from 12 - 6 I feed her at 11pm and then shel wake for her 6am feed. danny gets up for that for me so I get to sleep through to 7:30 or so depending if he has to work early or not! I think my AF is worse too!

Anyone betting today? I was suppose to go to the gym but was crampy all night with AF so just thought Id stay home and rest. better work harder at the gym tomoro!

Kat~ Wow how did you get Lucas to sleep that long????

Leah~ I'm glad to hear you had a good family time at Coffs.

Hi all,
    Sorry I don't get much time to even read posts anymore atm. Things are still pretty tough going my end Kyana won't feed from anyone else since being in the childrens hosp which is very flattering for me but a real pain in the A$$ when I want someone else to do it! Things aren't so great with DH and I either I think it's just the stress of having a very demanding baby that stops me from doing housy type stuff I'd normally do and no money for anything well barely even for food - we've borrowed loads off my bro to get us through to Chrissy and then we're hoping that Kyana will be well enough for me to go back to work a couple of days a week but who knows! Anyway, have all these mixed emotions goin' on like I don't even know if I feel like I'm in love anymore and it's just not a nice feeling at all - aw well could just be all hormonal.

All I do these days when I get on is whinge - sorry ladies - that's also another reason I don't come on cause I don't really have that much happy stuff to share - and I can't even say I'm Post natal and that's the reason cause I'm not - I'm just frustrated with things atm and it makes me so sad that I can't help my baby when she's crying - better go cause I haven't even started on Shynelle.....plus it's really late and I'm sooooooooo tired!

Oh and Leah - AF arrived for me around 4 weeks ago and is only just starting to slow down now and I reckon I'm about due to get it again - and yes after my first I noticed mine we're heavier and kinda more painful - but this time round it's just ridiculas and I think it's cause of the medication.

Hugs to all.
    xxdd

dd~ I am so sorry that you are feeling so down. I am sure once things settle down with Kyana and you can go back to work a couple of days everything will be fine. A new baby is a huge strain on relationships, especially a sick bubba.
    Feel free to get on and complain to us whenever you like. We are always here for you. And it feels great to be able to let it all out.
    Sarah

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast