Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #3

i guys, you don't mind if i join you guys in her? as the july group is going very slowly............
    I know charlotte is a bit bigger than your babies, but she is still very small, only weighing about 6kg's.
    please
    thanks kelly

Leah congrats on the pre PG weight! I'm just about there too, all I have to do is figure out how to get rid of this muffin top that spills over my jeans :eek: Guess that's what happens after 3 bubbas. I wouldn't change a thing though really

Dawn lol Mason wins! Wow what a gorgeous big chunky fella he must be

DD I wouldn't think her weight was due to reflux. I checked back in his health book and Mason was 5 1/2 kilos at a week older and didn't have reflux. Some bubbas pack it on more than others. Angus has weighed more than Mason at almost every health visit and now they almost weigh the same with a 21 month age gap. Mason is a skinny minny and Angus is a lot stockier.

Hi Simone, Sarah, Kat and everyone out there

Caleb had his first trip to the beach yesterday and slept like a lump in the HAB for the whole time, only waking to voice his displeasure at being put back into his car seat at home time!

** ETA Kelly you posted while I was typing! You're welcome to join in, I'm sure the others won't mind**
    Last edited by ~Raven~; November 11th, 2006 at 10:04 AM. Reason: add more

KMH - Of course you can join in here How are the girls going?

Sammi - Yay for Caleb`s first trip to the beach.

OMG Dawn - Mason is big I thought Adrian was big at 7.8kg.

Leah - Yay for getting back to pre pregnancy weight.

Hello to everyone else.

Adrian had his check up on Monday with his big brother, Adrian is as I said earlier 7.8kgs and 65cms long, he`s doing well, very interested in his big brother. Yesterday I was in the bank with my Dad, one of the women there offered her office to feed Adrian, it was nice off her but I didn`t feel right about it, I had lots of people stopping me asking how old bubs is then they look at Matthew and ask how old he is then I get the usual OMG you must be busy

Dont you hate that Dee? I always get stopped with people asking how old are the kids, whats the age gap?? I tell them 3 under 3, they say "Oh you must be busy" or "you're too young to have 3 children" So what?! Im 22, thats old enough!! Anyway, sorry, just ranting, having a bad couple of days...

hi to all you girls, welcome kelly

Simone~ I hope your bad couple of days are over and there are only good ones ahead!

Kelly~ OF COURSE you can join us!

Sam~Yay for Caleb's first trip to the beach.

All is well. I worked all day yesterday and this morning. I can happily say I started some christmas shopping today! I have never started this early
    Sarah

I get the "oh you must be busy" comments too and i've got a huuuuuuuge gap with my kids, i guess some ppl are cut out to do it and some ppl aren't, we should all pat ourselves on the back i think, it would be nice to hear comments like, oh that's lovely that you have a large family and there should be more of them or you're very lucky to have been able to have so many children orrrrrrrrrr wow you must have soooooo much fun with all your kids ........ why do ppl feel they have to make negative comments, i dunno when i hear of someone having a baby i congratulate them and be happy for them, it's their business how many they have ....... oops sorry went off an a tangent lol can u tell i've been here before hehehe.

Welcome Kelly.

(crawling back under rock )

thanks girls.
    Dee- the girls are both well, Charlotte has just started to laugh and mainly when Madison is laughing it is so cute, wow Adrain is a big boy, Charlotte gets weighed in a weeks time, i think she will hit the 6 kilo mark. Madison just turned 2 as well.

sarah- i started my Christmas shopping when all the shops had there sales in july, just need to get some stuff for my girls now, i have no idea what to get them though.

Simone- i get that to though i am nearly 24, some people think i am too young to have 2 children, but i wouldn't have any other way.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend

Happy Birthday Madison The girls sound gorgeous. Yep Adrian is another biggie, how I`d love to have a little baby, but this is Mark`s 4th big boy so I don`t think I`ll ever have a little baby from Mark.

Dawn and Simone - Glad I`m not the only one around who gets silly comments, they all started when I was 5 weeks pregnant by the pathologist saying that my pregnancy was obviously unplanned (Matthew was 5.5 months and the pregnancy was very much planned), like you Dawn I also gets comments when people realise that I also have 2 step sons People will always make some type of comment about something.

Sarah - Yay for starting Christmas shopping, I got a couple of things months back but I have a long list of people to buy for so I think I better get a move on plus I have MIL`s Birthday on the 23rd of this month and Mark`s birthday on the 7th December and he`s so hard to buy for.

Adrian is just playing with his kick n whirl carnival he loves it, talking away and laughing. I`ve just finished mopping the floors, it`s quite hot here so I`m now feeling quite hot and muggy after doing the floors and Matthew`s in bed asleep.

Ooooh, you've all been chatty without me!!

We've had a nice weekend, we had my friend from Sydney staying last night, Lucas was great - very well behaved!! it's so muggy here today that he's having trouble sleeping, think he is a bit hot :-(

Sarah - how is work going? are you enjoying being back?
    Lucas is sleeping through most nights - well he has the last 3 in a row!

kmh - welcome to our group!!!

Dee - what is the kick n' whirl carnival?! i'm trying to think of some other toys I can get Lucas for xmas.....

Dawn - I love your new ticker! how cute!!

Leah - how are you doing?

Sammi - glad that Caleb enjoyed his first trip to the beach!

Hey to everyone else!!

Kat
    xx

Kat~ Yeah I love being back at work. I love my job and I am lucky enough to work from home so I don't have to leave William.

I feel bad for giving people "WOW YOU MUST BE BUSY" comment myself! I really don't mean it in a negative way. It's just an obvious thing to say, and I must say it again to some of you girls with a few littlies as I am run off my feet enough with one! Maybe instead I will say "where did you find the energy to make more??!!" lol

Sarah

Sarah I don't mind that one. The one I hate is "gee you've got your hands full!" said with a condescending tone.

Where Are You All???

IM HERE SARAH... i dont mind some of the comments, i hate them condescending, or in reference to my age (you're to young to have 3 children)

Hi Simone~ I love the new picture on your ticker!

lucysmummie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by simone View Post
    IM HERE SARAH... i dont mind some of the comments, i hate them condescending, or in reference to my age (you're to young to have 3 children)

HA I got the best one on thursday! this not so young nearly 70 somethin trying to look young lady walks out of VALLEY GIRL! and says to me "O I thought that was a doll you were holding... You look like a school girl!!!! ur too young to have a baby, a realy baby!" I looked at her and said well no I am 22 and then walked off stupid b#tch!

wanted to come chat lu is crying hope ur all well love u all bye

Hi there Leah
    How are you and Lucy?

lucy- how rude of her. no one has ever been that rude to me, i think now days they asume that women wait to have babies in their 30's. I am so glad that i have my 2 and i am 23.

Not much to report here, Charlotte just put herself to sleep ( she hardly does this by herself, so yay)

Grrr at that woman Lucy. Just tell them with a wink that you are more that old enough and with any luck you will look just as youthful when you're 40.
    The situation is different but I used that line when I worked in a pub and guys got all uppity about me asking them for ID and carrying on that I don't look old enough to work in a pub etc

Caleb slept 8 hours last night, waking for a feed at 6 and has been back asleep since crashing after one side. He must be having a growth spurt too cos there has been no poos for 2 days now. His farts have been totally rank though lol!
    Trevor brings him into me this morning and he was grinning away like mad. Said that he was almost giggling when he was having his nappy changed

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast