Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #3

I love being a mum of 3 and being 22, iv decided to wait 5 years before having another one, and ill still have all my kids out (LOL) by 30... Xander will be 11 when im 30 OMG he seems way to grown up now at 3!!!

Sam - Anneliese has been the same, feeding heaps, no poo's for days, and OMG i thought her daddy was bad... i have to leave the room when she farts (bit hard sometimes when im feeding her LOL) But she slept like crap last night, up at 12, 2, 4 and 6... i think i have a tummy bug, which made it even harder to get up to her. At least the boys slept through...

Last edited by simone; November 14th, 2006 at 09:05 AM.

Hi Simone. Hope Annaliese is more settled for you tonight.

My darling boy has been so good at sleeping through!! he slept again until 6am this morning, had a feed, then straight back to bed until he woke at 10am!! yay, at last i'm getting a lie in!!! lol!!! I'm really hoping this is him into his routine.....

Leah - how rude of that woman to say that to you!! some people just don't think before talking....

Simone - oh, I hope Anneleise has a better night tonight!

What do everyone's babies weigh just now? and their lengths? I weighed Lucas at the health centre yesterday and he's now 6.3kgs!! and about 62cm in length.

Kat
    xx

I need to go see the MCHN, but i think Anneliese weighs about 5kgs now, she's still small (in 000's bond suits, but 0000's everything else) went well with introducing solids today, she ate about 3 tbsp wirth, got alot around her mouth though LOL

I think William is getting close to 7kilos! He is getting so big. You wouldn't think with such a great weight gain that he sleeps through and misses out on that extra bottle. He is in 000's now. I'm not sure on exact weights and length and we don't go back to MHC for another 3 weeks.

hi i get charlotte weighed next monday, i think she will be about the 6 kilo mark.
    sam- what health centre do you go to, i go to Andrews and see Sharon.

Simone- i am like you love being a young mum, i am having my next in about 3 years time my girls will be 5 and 3 if it happens like that.

Hey girls!

Thanks for letting me know about your baby's weight - it goes to show how much babies vary doesn't it?!

Lucas is being great today, sleeping when he is meant to, being awake when he is meant to!! and he slept through again last night :-)

Simone - awww at Anneleise and her solids!

Sarah - Lucas has outgrown some 000's, and has started wearing some 00's, but it really depends on where they are from.

Hellooooo to everyone else! hope you are all well :-)

Kat
    xx

Hi girls
    Well I keep meaning to go to the GP to get a script for the pill, but I never manage to get round to it. So today when AF showed up I went straight to the doc to get a script so I could start TODAY. Well apparently due to my Antiphospholipid Syndrome she wasn't sure if I should take the pill! I have had her call my Professor to check as I am sure it is fine, so hopefully I can pick up my script today. I don't want to wait another month!!!
    My other option was to have the rod in my arm. I am just a little unsure about that. Have any of you girls had/got one????
    Sarah

Sarah - i have the rod in my arm, and it is fine, havn't had a peroid yet but don't know if that is beacuse i am breast feeding. it hurt for a few days but i can not feel it now, i will get it taken out in 3 years to have another baby.

hi all,
    Things r same 4 me atm - typing one hand can u tell...lol! Kyana weighs just under 6kgs but were still having probs with her feeds the RCH contavted me 2day & they want to see her next week to check out wat she does cause now she'll only feed when asleep and won't feed from anyone else arrrrggghhh!!!! She does do some special things though like she can sit up on her own for about a minute which freaks me out cause Shynelle was crawling and still couldn't sit by herself! Kyana is also rolling over only from tummy to her back but again I'm sure Shynelle was like 5 months - She's also a chatter box when she's not crying so I never get peace but that's ok it makes me smile to hear her jibberish!

Sarah I have a mirena which like an IUD inserted that's fully reversable for when u want to have another bub I think it's great can't feel it and no pills or weight gain to worry bout! and it lasts for up to 5 yrs.

Kat, YAY 4 lucas sleeping! Kyana is also finally getting it but not so much during the day she's even slept until 7am a couple of times

Kelly, I haven't said hello yet so - HI & Welcome! Your Charlotte is born 7 days before Kyana 27th July.

Simone if Annelise keeps eating like that (re:solids) she's not gonna be a tenny weeny bubba for long lol!!! Well done!

Hi to everyone else!
    xxdd

Thanks for your replies girls. Doc just called and my professor said I can take the pill, but it is a different lower dose one. So HOORAY. I just don't like the idea of foreign objects in my body (even though that's how William got here!LOL!) I am so glad I can have the pill, I was getting worried that I would have to have the implanon or an IUD. I am just so scared of needles and the implanon goes in with a needle (YUCK!!) Pathetic I know!
    Gotta go work now
    Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

Hi girls sorry Iv been a bit out of action... busy busy!!

Sarah~ Im good and u? bout the afraid of needles thing?! thats not pathetic! Im petrified of them and have had more than at least 3people do in their life time in the past 4 months!!! they r horrible specially wen ur hubby who has to give them to u starts to make a target game out of it! not funny!

Kat~ lucy weighs just under 5kgs she is pretty tiny but a bit of a string bean every one calls her a monkey or frog cause she is so tiny and skinny and long! last time she was bout 58cm or somethin so compared to her weight she is long.. although by the looks of things smaller than most bubs in here and she is nearly the oldest! mmm younger than will, Anneliese and kyana ooo and charlotte... mmmm weird You hav such a good boy there!

DD~ !!!!! YAY nice to see u!!! love it wen u post dont get to hear from u heaps! kyana
    sounds like she is doing better! sounds like Lucy she is a little chatterbox too and is rolling over from tummy to stomach as well! YAY for her sittin up that would b good for that reflux hey?

mmmm well danny is away for work in wagga for tonight, he left this morning at 3am to drive there and was suppose to call me tonight but hasnt... he was pretty tired only had 4hrs sleep and his brother who he is doin work for is a slave driver! they were working in the snow cause it snowed there today where they were and didnt finishe till 7:30pm!!! so working on 4hrs sleep is apparently hard...O really!!!!! lol!!!!

Ive been going to the gym everyday and its just SO good to just get away from the world!!! im abouts to go have a stinking HOT bath cause my shoulders and calves hurt from my pump class today!!!! i just had some chocy ice cream so better repair my muscles for tomoro to work it off!!!!

nytee nyte!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey leah - anneliese is still only about 5kgs, and she's over 5m old now... but in my eye's she enormous, especially as she's put on over 3.5kgs since birth!!! (she was only 1.5kgs then!)

Leah
    It must be great to be getting to the gym every day. I am so jealous. I would love to, but I am afraid of leaving William in the creche, I don't want him around all of the germy snot bags! LOL!
    While I was pregnant I was on Clexane daily and I am still scared of needles. I would rather take a pill every day than have one needle for contraception.

Well should get some shut eye now. I am tired as I finished work at 930 so it's been a long night.

Night night

Morning girls!!!

Another good night last night with Lucas :-)

Sarah - i've got my broadband back and just went and watched your You Tube Video - ooooooh, it's so adorable!!! it nearly made me cry! (in a good way!)
    Glad that you can take the pill, I wouldn't be too keen on getting the rod thingy put in either.

Leah - Lucy is petite I think :-) (just like her mummy!) glad you've been having fun at the gym! I really must get into doing some exercise.....

dd - great to hear from you! wow, Kyana sounds really advanced! rolling over already! Lucas isn't even close I don't think!

Hello to everyone else! must go get a shower while Lucas is asleep.....

Kat
    xx

WHERE IS EVERYONE????

Kat~ Glad you liked the youtube. I love it. Maybe Lucas is going to be good every night now??? Just had a squizz at your pics. Lucas is a chubba like William!

William woke up at 430am for a feed today, I usually get to sleep til about 630. I guess he is having a growth spurt as he has been very hungry today. I hope he sleeps through tonight, it makes such a big difference.

Well must go have a shower and get the fake tan happening. We are going to the races on Saturday and it takes a few applications to get the tan just right!

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

Simone~ wel I dont feel so bad that she is stil smal cause she is younger than annelise they probly look the same size!!

Sarah~ ?? why were u on clexane? thats what me and DD were on in pregnancy too! I was on it for 4months in total! from 30wks preg... there r alot of snot rags at those creches!!! and wahts with the fake tan?? ha ha ha??!! im starting at the solarium nxt wk !! YAY naughty I know i know...

Kat~ lucas is a very good boy!!

mmm waiting for danny to come home.. I was suppose to b cleaning but sat down to quickly check on u guys and cant be bothered to go clean...Y do I hate cleaning??

Leah~ I have Antiphospholipid Syndrome, or in plain english 'sticky blood'. This was discovered when my angel ~Lachlan~ was born still almost 2 years ago. So I was on Clexane from 4weeks pregnant all the way through to 34 weeks!! This was to help the placenta develop. blah blah don't want to bore you too much. What were you guys having it for??
    I am going to have to start going to the solarium for summer. I love the solarium. I know it's bad but I only use it at this time of year to get a base tan for summer so that I don't burn. I just didn't start early enough to be tanned for the races.

What is everyone's plans for the weekend???

I am working this afternoon and tonight. Races tomorrow. Not sure about Sunday, DH is doing the olympic dream run in the morning so I guess we might get stuck into the garden on Sunday arvo.

Sarah

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast