Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #4

Hope you have a good meetup sarah, some of us junies are meeting tomorrow, i meet with some of them every friday!! we do something different... last week it was a walk thru the botanical gardens, before that shopping... we always have fun

Kat - thats great you have an obedient little boy Declan is still sick, he has the flu. he should be coming to the end of it though...

lucysmummie Guest

RAH! Im a walking zombie atm!!!! I really feel for all those poor mums who have sooky babies at night cause the last 2 nights have been HORRIBLE!!!! Lucy is teething! dribbling EVERYWHERE and chewing EVERYTHING and its driving me bonkers cause she sleeps in the day when there is HEAPS happening THEN I put her down bout 8pm to sleep for the night and she isnt settleing well! she has NEVER been like this she is usually great! last night I fed her at 11pm cause she woke up and I put her down in her bassinette and she woke at 1am so I tried to settle her but we both fel asleep and I woke up with her at 3am in my arms so I put her back in, half an hour later who decides to start crying? LUCY and then she was in bed from then squirming until daddy woke up!

its driving me mental! at the begining of this week and on the weekend she slept staright through no probs BY HERSELF where has my angel gone??? any suggestions... tips?? PLEASE

Sarah~ YAY for u meeting some girls from the forum..no one I know lives in ACT which is [email protected] cause I really dont know any mums...
    Kat~ how r things? glad lucas is good 4 u...
    I was just thinking... Is every one here from melbourne? i could get some cheap tickets early next year so we could all have a meet up?? dannys sister is near the city so we have to visit her so I could kill 2 birds with one stone? if I book ahead the tickets are pretty cheap.. I would LOVE to meet every one!

just a thought...

I had a lovely time meeting up with the girls again today. It was great to see them and their kids again.
    My 6 o'clock client cancelled on me so now I am sitting here twidelling my thumbs waiting for the next one at 7.

Leah~ That sounds like a great idea. I know Simone and I are in Melbourne, not sure about the others. Be great to all meet up.

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

Yeah I thought most of you guys are in melbourne or surroundings..Natalie is in sydney... I think...

How many clients are u managing to do? I did [email protected] loads last week but am quiet this week..I hate it cause they all ring up at the same time wanting to get in with me asap!

Just depends really. When I first came back I was doing 2 every night all day fri and all day sat. It was too much! Now I try to have one night a week off and not work all day saturday. My clients are pretty well trained to book in advance because they had to book 6 weeks in advance when I was working in the salon so most still rebook before leaving.

Hey girls and babies! how is everyone?

Oh Leah, I am sorry to hear Lucy is up through the night! I guess there isn't much you can do if she is teething - she is probably waking up because they are bothering her? how much is she drinking again?

I'd LOVE to meet up with you all!! i'm in Geelong, so not too far from Melbourne.....

Simone - how is Declan doing? hope he is a little better?

What has everyone got planned for this weekend? we don't really have much on, i'd like to get back into doing stuff to the house, but my dear DH is a little unmotivated, grrrr!!

Kat
    xx

lucysmummie Guest

sarah~ O wow your doin heaps!!! I try to keep my clients happy by doing them as soon as i can but danny doesnt want me to cause other things like house work get neglected! whats ur set up at home like?

lucy is saying hello >>>> frcfcdfdwee.ll,kl vb zss

okay now its just gettin anoying!

Kat~ I thought geelong wasnt that far away so yea we will all have to plan to meet I talked to danny last nite and he said early feb sounds fine cause the tickets are $99 one way atm...

O mi friend in QLD just found out her FIL has bird flu from thailand! he was gona spend the first couple of days with her and her new bub after his holiday but went to her inlaws instead! OMIGOODNESS!!! isnt that crazy!? gota go lucy is pulling things off the desk!! She slept wel last nite thank goodness and had her needles today and seems absolutky enerjetic and is driving me mentaL DRIBBLING ON ARM GOTTA GO
    Last edited by lucysmummie; November 24th, 2006 at 04:41 PM. Reason: lucy pressed to ok button some how?

hi all

Sarah you sound so busy, how do you find the time to work so much.

Simone- i hope you had a good day out. I love catching up with my friends and their children.

Leah, so where are you going to stay when you are in melb? i too live in melb, about 45mins from the city.

OMG what a week i am having with Charlotte, she does not want to sleep at the moment, She has been going 4-5 hours without a sleep, eventhough she is tired, i don't know what to do, and tonight i put her down at 6:45 and then she was up at 7:30 so i feed her and she has been up and down since then, and she will only let me rock her to sleep.
    She had her neddles on tuesday which didn't go down well as it was so hot here to, she was very cranky girl. Other than that she has been great, she loves her big sister as she watch's her all the time.
    GRrr i was in a shop today and i got asked if Charlotte was a boy or a girl? She was in a STriped t-shirt which has pink, red green and purple and Pink pants.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and if you live in vic don't forget to vote.

Hey everyone!!

kmh - how stupid of the person asking if Charlotte was a boy or girl!!! it sounds like it was obvious!!! i'm sorry to hear you've not had a good week with her sleeping....I hope she is better for you asap! it's so frustrating when it's obvious they are tired but they just won't sleep, Lucas does it too.

Leah - that is shocking about your friend's FIL....just as well he didn't spend the time with her and her baby!

It was meant to be a nice day here today, but it's dull and grey, grrrr! we are going to go to Kmart shortly to get some Xmas presents - i'm so keen to get it all done as soon as I can!!!

Chat soon girlies!
    Kat
    xxx

Hey leah, im in Tullamarine... right near the airport I would love to have a meetup when you come to visit. My little princess will be 8 months old in early feb OMG!!! She'll still be little though

Well, declan had as acute inner ear infection as well as the flu, so is on AB's now, and hopefully that will settle things down. It is a pretty bad infection, im hoping his eardrum doesnt burst, the dr said there's a lot of pressure on it... Anneliese and Xander have just started with the temperatures, so they're starting with the flu now too... not sure if i can cope, Declan's been sick for 8 days now!!

Off to the country tomorrow, going to the masons lodge xmas party... maybe the kids will be sick and ill get out of it?? Nah, gotta be nice and show our faces LOL

having a quiet weekend here, DH is at his dads (although he lives there, he normally stays weekends here) but is doing some stuff ofr his dad, so i've cleaned the house, done some washing, made a rhubarh crumble, and about to make an apple slice (like an apple pie, just different shape )

Kat - its the same weather up here. Must go shopping this arvo and buy my SS present, i know exactly what im getting her, just have to fins the shop...

Off to hang out my nappies, later girlies!!

lucysmummie Guest

Kelly~ I noticed ur in melbourne and noticed prty much everyone xept me and natalie are in melbourne thts why I thought a melbourne meetup wuld b good! my SIL is near the city dunno where cant remember oh yea ivanhoe but she has a room me, DH + lu can stay in so thats sweet.

Simone~ Ur Dh doesnt live with u? WOW i cant beleive u do that by urself!? WTG

Kat~ 4got to say yesturday that Lu is taking 4hrly 180mls but sometimes in between feeds is taking 120mls so yeah getin better and eating more. not spewing much either so thats good!

Well looks like Dh wants to goto melbourne in middle january and were gonna drive down do kinda a road trip so that shld b fun ALSO Danny was talking about TTCing again... well it was due to him bein lazy during our intamacy last night I brought it up and he was thinking not doing anything next yr cause we just want a yr off 2004 - married 2005 - house + pregnant and then lucy this yr so a rest next yr to goto new zealand would b nice I wana have a pre winter bub next time so I can cover up my fat better and the take all my clothes off in summer and wa la a hot yummy mummy bikini babe...Im getting there but a few more wks wuld of been handy...
    I cant beleive Im talking about another bub!?! kinda weird but wuld love a baby boy...

Ooo and we might have a crawler by christmas!!! put lucy on her tummy and she keeps moving! wuldnt be surprised if she is an early talker cause she never stops goo gaaing

anyways...gota run..

How is everyone today???!

We have our last mother's group today, we are going out for lunch, should be interesting!! I got up soooo early today to get organised (why does going out with a baby take sooo much organising?!) so now i'm tired already, and typically enough Lucas is still asleep so I could have been too!!!!

Anyway.....lol!!

Leah - ooooh, you are keen thinking about number 2 already!! ha, we are going to wait at least 3 years - I just don't think I could cope with a toddler and a baby - I really admire mummies that have babies close together....

Simone - i'm sorry to hear about Declan, the poor wee man!! and I do hope Xander and Anneleise don't come down with the same....

Where is everyone else?!

Kat
    xx

Kat - having a baby and a toddler isnt too bad... its having 2 toddlers and a baby that makes the challenge!! Xander and Anneliese are both sick, declan has an acute inner ear infection, but also had the flu, and they both have the flu. Declan's up eating (as usual) and the other 2 are asleep still.

Leah - its a challenge doing it on my own, but at the end of the day, when the house is clean, the kids are fed, bathed and in bed, i can take all the credit and feel proud of myself

Kat- having two close together is great i have a 20 month age gap and its great, they both go down together during the day together and charlotte loves watching madison play, hopefully they will be great friends.

simone- I take my hat off for you, well done, it must be hard and rewarding doing it by yourself, but as least you can have dinner when you want and you don't have to worry about anybody else but you and your children.

Charlotte rolled yesterday, from her tummy to her back, and she can nearly roll from her back to her tummy, she is growing so fast.

I hope everyone had a great weekend

Kelly - all that matters is i always get what i want for dinner, and the tv's all mine

lucysmummie Guest

Hey all..

Kat~ by the time I have the next bub lu will be 2yrs 9mths so thats about what we wanted..nearly 3yrs.... I just want a boy thats all lol

Simone~ I cant get over I didnt realise u did that all by yourselfI hope that you get some alone time sometimes...thats wat keeps me sane!

Kelly~ lucy is doing the same with rolling cant take ur eyes off her now she is too curious!

Well got lucy weighed today and she is 5.34kgs and length was 58cm so she is puttering along nicely!!!!SO happy!!!! well who is getting into the chrissy spirit yet??? we are putting up our tree on thursday well daddy and lucy are and im starting to make all my presents! I LOVE making pressies!!!!! Im making head bands and putting fabarics on bonds tees for some friends bubs and also making bags and little cute things like that. making serviette holders for mum out of beads this year so better get started on that or I wont finish in time!!!

well hope ur all haveing a great evening...loving the summer feel of things cant stand winter for heaps long gets depressing!!!

Hi guys
    Well I am proud as Punch, Charlotte rolled from her back to her tummy, she has been trying for so long and just as I walked into the room she rolled, Tim was in the Kitchen when she did this, but she showed her daddy how clearver she is.
    And Madison as given up her dummy. But her tantrums are yuck so if anyone is after a 2 year old girl they are welcome to her Ha Ha HA

Leah, wow your good making your own christmas presents, i have made my own christmas cards and i will make the gift tags as well, but that is it. I plan on having nearly a 3 year age gap for my next, as this will be the last one i will try and enjoy the pregnancy.

Hi all

Kelly~ wow on Charlotte rolling over!! I don't think William is even close to rolling.

Leah~ good on you for making your own prezzies! you must be very clever. I have almost finished my chrissy shopping, not much left to do.

Simone~ How was your meet up last week?

Me~ I am SO tired. Must go to bed. I will get back online tomorrow.

Sarah

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast