Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #4

Sarah - im off to bed too our meet was great, but i was sooo crampy ended up going home just after lunch. We met up at melbourne central, then the girls went on to the botanical gardens

hi girls,

Sorry i haven't posted have been real busy with xmas and kids and school and counselling and groups and i've had to have an u/s on my uterus as my period was soooooo heavy 2 weeks ago, my gp is calling gyno to get his advice on the results so waiting for him to call this arvo.

Will come back later and read the posts i've missed, love to all.

great to see you again dawn, i hope everythings ok...

ok i'm back, will try and get a post done before i have to cook dinner and whilst Mason is having a nap lol ....

Simone, hope your littlies are feeling better, i'm sick with a head cold too, but i've got mine off Mason, he had a throat infection and the start of an ear infection 2 wks ago so was on his 1st dose of anti's. I hate it when the kids are sick, i always get it as i'm on medication that supresses my immune system grrrrrrrrr.

Kelly, i didn't realize you were in Pak, my dh works there, we're in Cranbourne and Sammi is in Pak too. Count me in for a meet up definitely, i know i don't always get a chance to post on here but i do read nearly everyday and keep up with what everyone's up to. Yay for Charlotte rolling too

Leah, i have heard that dribbling doesn't always mean they're teething it's a development thing around this age they produce more saliva and can't swallow it as well and they put their fists in their mouths too at this age, i had a real dribble with ds#2 i tell you i used to have to change clothes all the time and he would have a constant dribble rash. I have 2.5 yrs between my 2nd and 3rd and it is a really nice age gap, but don't think that they will grow up to be best friends lol cause my 2 are opposites and they fight like cat and dog lol. So it all depends really. I wish i had time to make christmas presents, i like the whole personal thing you get from making gifts, oh well maybe next yr i'll have some time hehehe.

We seem to be missing a few ppl in this group to everyone else

Well i've been flat out, we had to get my 9yo assessed as he's struggling at school, so we're finally getting somewhere with that now, he is below average and we're working on what we need to do to help him. Mason is such a good baby, he has slept 12 hours the last 2 nights, which is just as well with the way i've been feeling lol. I put him the jolly jumper for the 1st time today, he didn't know what to do, i left him in there for 10mins as it's good to build them up to it, he didn't cry and enjoyed hanging around for for a bit. I'm still seeing my counsellor trying to get on top of things there. My eldest is doing exams at the moment, did i tell you all he got a job with Safeway, part-time that is, so when he's finished this week he will hopefully pick up some hours there, it's good cause it's the one close to home so he can walk there, i do enough running around lol. I had to have an u/s on Fri due to a really heavy period and it showed i had a thick lining in my uterus so i'm waiting on my gp to call me as he was going to talk to the gyno and see what he suggested, so i'm still waiting. Will let you know the outcome.

Anyhow my time is up gotta go cook ...... take care all and talk to u soon

Hi girls, I wrote a really long post this morning and it vanished into cyber space! I could not be bothered trying to re write it either!

I have been so busy and so tired after a big weekend. I hope tomorrow I can catch up on some sleep and some odd jobs I need to do.

William had his cardiology appointment on Monday. He had an ultrasound and a ct scan. Everything looked good so it looks as if the murmer that was there at birth was an innocent one and has now gone! hooray!

Just let me know when you guys want to meet up and William and I will be there. I'm in the Sth Eastern suburbs too! How funny that so many of us are so close!

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

Smile

Evening...just doing the householdy chores waiting to feed lucy for the last time tonight and I saw the computer..could not resit the temptation to sit down its SOOoOOoOO bad!!! lol

Dawn~ your life sounds so busy atm u need to take a chill by the sounds of things?! u poor babe I do hope things work out for the better and u keep your sanity On the teething thing I didnt actually realise lu was teething until someone pointed out that she has white buds things under her teeth and I put my fingers in there and her gums are so lumpy bumpy! there are 2 spots where it looks like they will cut through first as they are so raised and its like u can see teeth underneath its a bit bizarre! they probly wont come through yet but its crazy when they move cause she gets a temp and cries a fair bit!

Sarah~ Glad Will is ok! I cant beleive he had to have a CT scan!!!! I had mine today and it was aweful! I couldnt imagine letting lu go in instead of me your strong!!!! Im planning on coming in january so I will let everyone know the dates we plan to come so we can all meet!!! It would be awesome to meet all you lovely girls who I have grown SO much with!!!!

Well...As I said above I had my CT scan and it was horrible! when they put the canula in I nearly passed out! I was sitting in a pool of sweat for like 15mins then when I actually had the scan done when they put thi ink in me to see my lungs it was just horrible! at least I didnt vomit like when I was 30wks but I spose thats cause I was preggers! it was just the most horriblest feeling in the world!!!!! Anyway I have my haemotology appt tomoro and then hopefully i will be finished these STUPID drugs!!!!! its just so [email protected] taking them I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! anyway Ill stop talking now gota clean before lucy wakes up.....AH this house NEVER seems to be tidy its always a MESS!!!!!

GOOD MORNING ALL

Leah~ I hope your results come back wonderful and you will need no more drugs! Obviously a heart ct scan is different as there were no tubes put down William's throat, thank goodness!! I could not have watched that!!!

Simone~ Glad you had a good meet. Is Declan better? Have the freaky emails stopped?

Dawn~ I hope the counselling sessions are going well. Is DH attending them now too? You have been going through so much I hope it all gets better really soon. This is when we are so glad a new year is coming. A new year, a new start!

Me~ Not too much happening. Just taking the dog to the groomer, having lunch with DH and hopefully start writing my chrissy cards.

Hi to everyone I missed.

Sarah

Hey everyone, how are we all doing?

For the past few days, Lucas hasn't been sleeping all that great - day sleeps that is, but i'm thinking it's maybe because he's sleeping so well at night?? he'll generally go to bed at 7.30pm, wake at 6.30am, then straight back to bed for another 2 hours. Going by a chart I have bubs of his age only need about 15 hours sleep, so him only getting 2 hours sleep during the day would be okay??? i'm finding it sooo hard keeping him entertainted the hours he is awake.....i'd be interested to hear what other people's babies are sleeping!!

Sorry no time for personals, Lucas is grumpy beside me so i'd better go and keep him happy!!

Kat
    xx

hi all
    went to DFO today and got myself some bargins, I got Charlotte an espirt tracksuit, it was $40 a peice but i got it for $10 a peice and some pumpkin patch t-shirts too, they had heaps of babystuff there i could of spent heaps.

Kat- I don't think it really matters how much they do sleep, if he is tired put him to bed. Charlotte normally will go to bed about 6:30 and 7:30pm and will wake up sometimes at 8:30 for a feed, she will go back to sleep and then will wake up atbout 1am and then about 5am and then she will get up about 8am for the day. Most of the time Charlotte will only last about 1 1/2 hours during the day before she will need another sleep, and she will only sleep for about an hour sometimes longer if i am lucky.

leah- my house is always a mess to wait until lucy is older and spreads her toys all over the house.

Sarah- where abouts do you live?

Dawb- Where abouts dose you Dh work? My DH works in Pakenham too. Which is great cause he is so close to home.

Simone- i hope your babies get better really soon, look after yourself.

Hope everyone had a great day.

Evening all,

Leah, good luck with the haemotologist tomorrow, hope it's good news for you my dear.

Sarah, yay for Williams good report, my eldest had a murmur too, but he had for a few yrs, he doesn't now tho and no dh isn't going to counselling with me, he hasn't been to 1 session by himself yet, cause he doesn't make the appt grrrrrrrrrr we will end up having to do couples counselling but i want to do some by myself for a little while and get things right in my head before i deal with the marriage probs.

Kat, Mason is sleeping 12 hours at nite and then he goes down for 2 long sleeps ranging from 1.5-2hrs and a short one in the evening, depending on what we do in the day too, sometimes we're out a lot and he doesn't get much just catnaps.

Kelly, dh works in BaldHill Rd it's good cause it's only half hour drive for him and only 2 lots of traffic lights

Well i've had a good day today, i got a letter in the mail from ds school saying he's getting an award at the special awards nite (he's in yr 10) so i'm very proud, last yr he got the rotary award for all round achievement which was excellent as it came with some scholarship money too. Dh is working late tonite and i had all the kids in bed by 8:30 which is great and now i have time to play on puter til he gets home hehehe.

have a good nite

Kelly~ I LOVE DFO!!! I go there often. Most of William's wardrobe is Esprit so it is great if I can get some stuff for him a little (sometimes alot) cheaper there. I live in Narre Warren South.

Dawn~ I'm sorry DH hasn't attended your sessions with you. Make sure you take all the time you need to work yourself out before worrying about him. MAKE IT ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!

Kat~ William doesn't have much of a sleep routine during the day. At night he has his bath and a feed about 930 and sleeps til about 7.

Simone~ I hope Annalise is much better tomorrow. You are a good Mum and your instincts will tell you what's necessary. Please don't worry too much about what others say. I think by baby number 3 you know what you're doing no matter what your age! I know you are having a rough time at the moment. I just hope there is a really bright light for you at the end of the tunnel! Thinking of you.

I will be able to chat tomorrow as I am getting a spray tan early arvo so won't be able to work! HOORAY!
    Good night all
    Sarah

Hey guys

thanks for your support, it makes me feel heaps better

I love DFO i live 1 exit away from the one at essendon airport (off tullamarine fwy/bulla rd) i bought a pair of boots from table 8 in may, $260 down to $60... most comfy boots i have ever worn!! Gotta love a bargain... Oh, and i love DFO pumpkin patch, i always get anneliese's headbands there for less than $3. Im obsessed with headbands!! (come from having 2 boys, and only being able to buy hats )

well, off to bed, going shopping tomorrow and have to take the kids to daycare early

TTFN!!

hahahaha Simone i know the feeling after having 3 boys i had soooooooo many headbands for Hailey lol and sooooooooooo much pink.

Sarah, you do realize we're in neighbouring suburbs lol.

Dawn~ Yeah I know. There are so many of us so close!

hi all
    Charlotte had a restless night last night, Woke up 3 times for a feed, but today she has put her self to sleep both times Yay, and now that Charlotte is in a cot madison goes up to her and talks to her while i am trying to get her to sleep.

Sarah- Espirt has some reat sales on at the moment lots of stuff for only $10.

Dawb- Yay for your DS.

Well when Charlotte wakes up i am off to target to put some money onto layby's and then off to the scrapbooking shop as they are having a sale and i am going to start an album for Charlotte soon.

You guys are all so close, and im all the way up here!! (Tullamarine) Only one person live really local to me (Glenroy) im ALL alone hehe

Maybe you need to move Simone! How is Anneliese today?

Hey all!!

Simone - no, I'M all alone!! he he, no one lives near me!

kmh - sounds like you got some great bargains at DFO, gotta love that!

Dawn - no wonder you are a proud mummy! I would be too :-)

Leah - how are you my dear?

Thanks for letting me know what your babies sleep - I think I stress slightly about how much sleep Lucas gets and doesn't get!!!

Kat
    xx

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast