Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #5

lucysmummie Guest

Simone!!!! get your house sprayed! we found heaps of spiders around the place and then one actually in Lucys bassinette and I was furious! U must call the insect people and get them to spray ur house cause they put a barrier around the house that kills the spiders before they come in...U cant have that its too dangerous!!!!!

Kelly~ il have a look at ur piccys now...

GTG on the way to the gym just thought Id see how eveyone was going...

We have to wait til after xmas, no money atm... not much happening here today, kids in daycare, meant to go shopping but the cats acting really weird so i thouhgt i might stick around for a while...

Hi girls
    It sure has been quiet in here today! I guess everyone is xmas shopping.
    I went to the shops today and seen a woman leave 3 kids in a car and it was 37 degrees here in Melb!!!! Someone called the police and they came and got the kids out of the car and waited for the mother to come out of the shops. There was even a little baby! I can't believe some people!!!!
    Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

what the!!!! thats horrible!!!!! MAN I hate some ppl!!!!!

mmm busy here just bouts to hit the sack lucy has been eating like a monster today gave her some rusks to suck on and some bread, I made sure I was holding it and when it got soggy just gave her another bit to suck on..SHE was GRAbbing at my lunch it was crazy and I was drinking a cup of wayer and she kept pulling my hands and making me give her hte cup with her mouth wide open...funny girl! Im gona try some mashed pumkin tomoro I think she is getting annoying when im eating...always wants my food... anyways nyte!

Good morning all
    Wow it is already hot here in Melbourne!!!
    I think William is starting to teeth. It is really annoying the poor thing. He is munching on his hand and yesterday he pooed 3 times!!!!
    Today is my beautiful ~Lachlans~ 2nd birthday. It is very bittersweet having William here this year. We are going to the cemetary to see him this afternoon.
    Well I must get ready for work. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
    Sarah

its 31 already here... Thats awful about the kids Sarah, i have to admit i have left them in the car to run inside, but 5 mins, and only in winter... it is hard to get 3 kids out just to run i. But that said, thats disgusting in 37* heat. Yesterday u almost didnt get the kids out of daycare by the 6.30 closing time,as i have to pick DH up from essendon train station, and norally i get the kid first (daycare's abot 1km from home and essendons a 15min drive) so i picked up dh first who was running late and almost was late bac to daycare... all so they'd only be in the car for about 2 mins. It was 36 at 5.30 last night

and happy birthday to Lachlan Sarah :hugg: hold your sweet little William a little closer today. thinking of you...

Sarah :hugs: Happy Birthday for Lachlan.
    I can think of a few choice words to describe that person who left her kids in the car but I'll be polite and say what a TWIT instead :evil:
    Kylie she is lovely, so is Madison too (I was going to call Mason Madison if he was a girl)
    Hi Simone how did you go last night with the heat?

I had to wake Caleb up this morning to get ready for health centre. Little man is a sleeping machine!
    He's now 7580g (16lb11oz) and is 63.5cm long. His weight gain has slowed but that is most likely due to him sleeping longer and only having 5 feeds a day instead of 6 now. So he is no longer "off the charts" LOL!

OMG i died Sam. I only have 2 fans, one for each of the kids rooms, so they were nice and cool (declan came and got in our bed as he said "mummy, told" (cold) so i just put a blanket over his sheet. How'd you guys go?? Here it only got down to 29, at 2.30am... Christmas day is going to be different, in perth we always have 35-40 degree xmas days, and this going to be strange not sweltering then going to the beach... Caleb's so big!! Anneliese got weighed about 2 weeks ago, and she was 5100g (up from her lowest weight of 1500g)
    Last edited by simone; December 22nd, 2006 at 11:18 AM.

Sarah- OMG where you at fountgate when these children were left in the car.I had to go there yesterday.

Leah- Charlotte is the same with trying to get things out of my hands really wants to have what i am drinking, I am going to go and buy her a cup today.

Sammi- Thanks i think my girls are beautiful too, What MCHN do you go to? I see Sharon, you are so lucky that he likes to sleep.

Well my poor Charlotte has had soom really runny poo's (sorry tmi) and she has not been weeing enough so i have to go and buy her a cup today and give her some water to drink. I am off to Target today to do the last min chrisy shopping.

KELLY

Grrr, i'd typed out a big post before and the page freezed up and it didn't post!!

Lucas has been really unsettled today, because of the heat I think, at last the cool change has come and brought rain with it, yaay!

Sarah - thinking of you today and your angel Lachlan.

Simone - erghhhh at the spider being near Anneleise's cot!!!!!

Kelly - how is Charlottle doing?

Sammi - glad Caleb got on well at his check-up - he's still bigger than Lucas!!

Leah - sounds like Lucy is a hungry bubba!!

Kat
    xx

Finally the cool change has come, but the sky's looking pretty menacing... check out bom (with a dot gov, and au on the end) and you'll see up to date forecast... you'll also see the next week forecast - 16 and raining chrissy day!! the middle of SUMMER!!!! Only in melbourne...

Hi girls
    Good to see most of you all here chatting today.

Kelly

oops I wasn't finished my post before it sent.

Kelly~ I didn't go into the shopping centre just had to run into the warehouse for some more wrapping paper. But I go up there often, do you?

Simone~ I hope your house has cooled down.

Dawn~ Where are you? I hope all is going well and you have a lovely christmas

Sarah

lucysmummie Guest

Hi girls I feel like $hit! Ive caught dannys flu he had like last wk and woke up with a runny blocked nose and sore throat! GREAT rite bfore christmas...

chat to u later... gona have a cupof tea and see if it gets beter cause I have 3 clients today that I have to do...

OOO just some good news I brought a new outfit yesturday cause I only have one pair of jeans that fit me now and they are size 8 Target so thats pretty good... Im weighing in at 53-54Kgs now and looking alot more tonned cause of going to the gym everyday skinnier than just before I had lucy...anyway back to mopping around feeling like [email protected]

Simone we coped ok with the heat. We don't have air con but our house is well insulated so it stays comfortable as long as we don't have a few days in a row of high 30's then the bricks don't cool down.
    Leah hope your cold clears up quickly.
    Kelly I forgot the name of our MCN but she is at Homegarth.
    Kat hope Lucas coped ok with the temp change.

We went to a bbq last night and Caleb was very social and had lots of cuddles. My friends daughter wouldn't leave him alone (she's 8) but in a nice way IYKWIM.

Hope you all have a wonderful first Christmas with your special little ones :P

Just popped in quickly to wish all my dear buddies on here a very merry Christmas! i'm sure it will be such a special day for us all, especially the first time mummies!!! looking forward to hearing how everyone spends the day :-)

Kat
    xx

Merry christmas everyone!!

Merry Christmas girls, enjoy our babies first Christmas, hope you all have a great day

Adrian is now rolling, he started on Friday now he thinks it`s great fun, nappy changing is fun now with him wanting to roll or play with his feet, he`s making a lot of new sounds, tongue clicking.

Matthew is really enjoying Adrian he loves giving Adrian big smoochy kisses on his lips, so cute.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast