Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #6

HAHA I really need a cup of tea. But I am still so full from dinner and bottle of champagne. Waiting for it to settle to fit it in

If i was bringing XH i would make him drive and get a bottle of wine at the meet... when we had a junies meet the other week, we got a couple of bottles out, and had a nibblies arvo, it was great, and the wine helps everyone relax...

lucysmummie Guest

mmm scones!!!! tea and scones and the botanic gardens at 3pm IT IS!!!!! u all beter be coming if Im coming from canberra NO ONE HAS AN EXCUSE!

Ill be there with 3 kiddies in tow...

Yay it's a date Ooh this is exciting!

Our first august BB meet!! i cant wait!!

I will be there too, soooo looking foward to this, I will have two children and tim

Sarah and i were talking about having a girls nigh out on the town (Sarah, Kim was saying she'd love to come too!!) Maybe a night out in Crown-dinner at southbank or something, and then going out and have some fun?? If im not to broke, i might even see about cheap hotel rooms, easie thn trying to get a cab!!

I think my DH is coming too.

Simone~ I made scones today! LOL I couldn't wait til next Saturday

Good on ya sarah!! Did you have them with jam and cream??

OF COURSE!!!!

Yummo... i want them now... may have to do some late night baking!! I usually do a double batch, and as son as they've coled, i bag themand freeze them... and when i want some, i get them out and let them defrost!! And they're still really fresh, and always on hand...

Its XH's night with the kids tonight, and he asked me to help him with them!! I told him if he really needed help, of course, but this is my break!! I want to it on here, then watch a movie, then go to bed!! He's gone to get pizza from our fav place, as he cant be bothered cooking (and it being my night off, im not doing it!!)

XH is taking the kids thursday night and all day friday, i dont know what im going to do with myself!!

Hooray Simone~ It really is about time XH took the kids and gave you some peace and quiet. Enjoy it while you can. I have escaped to the bedroom leaving DH and William in the lounge. Just being down the other end of the house is bliss sometimes!

I am finally adding some pics to my Flickr site so I will add the link to my signature when I am done

Good morning girls
    It is so nice to wake up to a cold rainy melbourne morning! William and I are making the most of it and hanging out in bed.
    So are we all going to be at the meet??
    Sarah

Sarah, me and the boys will be there

About to head to daycare, then once the kids are gone, i will be decluttering my garage and sorting through stuff... its so packed, and i want to get rid of everything!!

Sarah- it was really nice to wake up to a cold morning, i am sitting in my PJ's still.

Me, tim and the girls will be there on sat, looking forward to it.

Simone- what days do your children go to childcare and what centre?

They go to Little Treasures in Tullamarine. Boys go Mon, thurs and fri, anneliese goes mon and thurs (give us some time together, as i dont get a lot of that with 2 boys running around!!)

Im out decluttering my garage... but its making everything worse!! I keep seeing stuff i'd forgotten about, so i have a little pile of stuff to chuck out, and a big pile of stuff to bring in the house... Most i cant chuck out because its XH's stuff, so im thinking about packing it all away and doing it over the long weekend...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast