Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #6

Simone DO NOT GIVE THEM THE COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

Call the police, charge that ***** with assault and get a restraining order.

I girls
    Sorry I haven't been on today, I have been busy working all day.

Kelly~ I hope your house is back in order. That is why I didn't join mothers group!

Simone~ That really sucks about the computer!!!!! Have you got an old one?

I am so tired but I really want to stay up for the tennis!!

Sarah

Simone~ LISTEN TO NATALIE!!!

Lol Sarah.

Thanks girls. XH said its HIS comuter, and he'll be taking it... and he's moving into his dads. I have a laptop somewhere, but it just doesnt work. I had a computer but XH was too lazy to format it when it got a virus, and it destroyed the whole thing. I have a monitor LOL. I feel so defeated, im trying so hard to keep a house running, 3 children happy and myself sane, and i cant seem to do any of it!! All i want is the computer left here, because i worked for that business too..

ETA Xh said he's going around to see FIL 2moro, and is going to tell him to leave it here. I told him if i can see FIL from my porch at any time, i will call the police, and have a assault charge slapped on his hippy gf. anyone want to report a decent sized pot stash in euroa?? just trying to remember their addy...

Im going to win, im sick of being the loser...

Simone~ GL today with the computer.

I have the day off today!!! So I am off for a pedicure.
    What day is our meet. If it is the Friday I can only come in the morning and if it's Sat I can only do afternoon. Sorry to be a pain!! Maybe Sunday????

Sunday i have (the good) FIL's birthday (50th) on Keilor Rd from 4, so unless its a morning thing, we wont be able to make it... and friday i wont have the kids (XH's having them, as he's working sat and sun) and i'd really like you guys to meet them.

I'm sooo very excited indeed! DH and I have decided that i'm going to go over to the UK with Lucas for a holiday - to see my parents and other relatives!!!!! yaaaay :-) we just don't have the money for DH to come too unfortunately......I feel kind of bad he won't see Lucas for 5 weeks or so, but then I really want my family to see Lucas as a baby. Am hoping to book the flights really soon - looking at going mid May until the end of June :-)

Anyway....

Simone - haven't read your other post, but what is happening about your computer???

Sarah - I think the meet is meant to be on the Saturday.

Hi to all,

Kat
    xx

kat - FIL is taking my computer back, it was a gft (more of a payment) to me and XH for all the work we were putting into helping hm start his business... we have a differing of opinion, and XH is giving it back

I thought he meet was on a sat too, thats why my sats free

I thought the meet was sat too, i will be coming with tim following behind me, I am going to make him come

Simone~ good to see you still have the puter, for now anyway.

Kat~ I am so jealous of your trip!!!!!!!

Saturday is ok but is it ok to do it in the arvo?? So sorry but I have clients and there is nothing I could do because of the public holiday on the Friday If it's not possible that's ok, I'm sure I will meet you all next time, no drama.

going out for dinner so must go....

Sat arvo is fine with me!! I now have a 'puter of my own i posted about it in the june 06 thread... will get a link soon really about what was said, but thats XFIL for ya - he's smoked a few too many j's...

Ok we REALLY need to make a decision on a time and place for next Saturday.
    My suggestion is 3pm at the botanic gardens cafe any other suggestions??

That should be ok, i will put the boys down earlier for their naps, and they will be all bouncy (and prolly drive me crazy!!) Did you want to meet at the restaurant by the lake?? they do great coffee and scones

HMM SCONES sounds great!!!

i make great scones

I do too, I was actually thinking about making some today. That is probably why I got so excited a the thought of scones next Sat!! Although I just bought a new dress for a wedding I have next month so maybe no scones!

6ne lots of scones and tea, then a walk around the gardens... good compromise?!

After all that talk, i want one now... i have some in the freezer but cant be bothered... think i will pour out my wine and have a cup of tea though. Gosh i feel like an old woman, choosing tea over wine!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast