Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #7

lucysmummie Guest

Hey girls! sorry ive been out of action! I dont get on here much anymore! Lucy is driving me bonkers! yes absolutly stark ravin mad!!! she doesnt sleep at night she is just getting over a cold and is teething! RAH she is back in our bed nearly everynight! I just wish someone would give me back my angel baby!!!!! she is just a handful ATM and its not great with PND! I havent really been doing much cause she has just been doing her own thing No routine! Im trying to push it but she wants to sleep and eat WHEN she WANTS to....

anyway sorry to come on and tell you that I often check in to say gday but then she calls me!!!! hope ur all doin well!! xoxo

Hi all
    I am absolutely bugged! William had me dancing around like an idiot to Justin Timberlake all morning. He thought it was the funniest thing ever so I couldn't stop could I?? The things we do to entertain these little people! He was in his jumper going crazy and he is bugged and about to fall asleep too. I am just hanging around the house for most of today which is so unlike me. When you work from home you don't really want to be here when you're not working. I will pop out a little later to get something for dinner but that's it. Tomorrow I will be housebound as DH is taking my car to get serviced. So I dare say I will spend tomorrow browsing the forums for a while.
    I am spending today tossing up whether or not to get Foxtel. They have taken Young and the Restless off channel 9 and putting it on Foxtel. So I think I will have to bite the bullet and get it put on. Partly so I can record it and send it to my Nana because she can't afford pay tv and would hate to miss her show!
    Sarah

Hi Leah good to see you I think it's a good thing to let Lucy kind of develop into her own routine. You can kind of tweak it a bit once she's a bit more settled. Make sure you have a nap during the day when she does Hope you're feeling better.

Sarah oh to be a fly on the wall watching you and William dance around to JT I've never gotten onto Y&R but I do like Days so I guess I'd be quite sad if that one went.

Hello everyone!! have I been missed?!!!!

I've been meaning to come on more often but the days just fly by....Lucas is doing so well, just loving his solids - i've not found anything yet he won't eat (just like his daddy!!!)

I've had a quick read through and it sounds like all bubs are doing so well - and some are getting soooo big!!!

Leah - sorry I missed you on Messenger tonight, it would have been good to chat!

I promise to try and come on more often!

Kat
    xx

I have finally worked out how to use MSN! I am so basic when it comes to computers so I am very proud. I have put a few of you girls on my msn list, I hope you don't mind. Oh I am so excited. LOL

Hi Kat I know all about busy! Hope you can pop in a bit more

Sarah I got your MSN request...now we both have to be on at the same time

lucysmummie Guest

Thats cool kat!!! never mind!!!!

Sammi~ thanks for that, I get really frustrated at times but my thearapist is trying to teach me how to just be me... I hate me but.... its really hard Im SO unorginised!!!!!

Sarah~ I added you too!!!!

hi there girls
    just wondering if you'd like a gate crasher or two?
    Tell me to ping off if ya want

You're more than welcome to crash. I think it could be just what we need, it's a little quiet in here atm

yes you are more then welcome,

Charlotte is sound asleep and Madison is watching a movie, yay.

Sam- did Caleb go to sleep when you got home?

thanks girls...there may be more yet
    it wont be quiet in here then...not with my big mouth PMSL

Maz~ I just noticed your location! Congrats!

Kelly and Sam~ It was great to see you girls today. Let me know if you guys want to meet up again. I don't mind coming out to Pakenham.
    Gotta go, William is being naughty! YES! He is naughty sometimes

Sarah and Kelly I had a great time today
    William naughty....don't believe it
    I'm sooooo tired. That's what you get for being social. I need a nap!

I went couch looking at HN then ended up almost buying a printer/scanner thingy that also does slides and negatives. I had second thoughts due to the cost so thought I'd discuss with DH. Trevor came home with at a NEW TV and DVD PLAYER! He discovered a shop that sells reconditioned ones so "got a bargain Baby!" Nice to be consulted...Think I may go back to HN and buy that red modular I was spying, and the scanner too ROFL!
    Caleb went to sleep after a big scream and a feed. Now he is trying to wack the keyboard lol!

Hiya Maz and welcome!
    Last edited by ~Raven~; March 2nd, 2007 at 04:16 PM.

Hi guys,

Thought I'd drop you all a quick note to say I'm doing well and Kyana and Shynelle are too. Lee wants to get on the PC so I've gotta be quick....grrrr....

Things as you know have been alittle tough but Kyana is FINALLY sleeping through the night it only took SIX months and two sleep clinic's! It's all good now - she still has really chronic reflux and my carpets are totally ruined from her chucking everywhere. She's not a baby that's happy to sit still, she's crawling and standing up and walks along furniture and pretty much pulls herself up onto anything that even looks remotely like it'll hold her little buffer body- lol!

With it all I can still say she's stubborn but OMG she's soooooo cute ooopppsss Pound mum alert!!

Haven't had a chance to really catch up on everyone else yet so I hope you're all well now that my computer's back up and running I'll try and get on and update myself and you guys. OMG you're gonna be sooo sorry I'm back online - I've missed you all so much.

Oh big news I'm going back to work on MONDAY and I can't believe I'm so excited about it, maybe it'll help me feel like things are normal again after the crappy year I've had - I'm also recuperating from an operation that I had at the start of Feb so it's still all a go for me!

Huge hugs all round!!!
    xxdd

OMG Sam - trev did it again. He's a naughty boy. I found minky last night at spotlight....hmm lush
    Sarah - thanks for the congrats...stil not excepting the test until I do another end of next week.
    NIkolaus has gone to a birthday party for 4 hours...yeah so im going to wash my nappys and spend some time with DH and the other 2 amigo's. Vy's up on her hands and knees rocking, then flops and commandos. So funny.
    Hope your enjoying the weekend and that its not to hot your way
    xxmaz

DD HELLO!!!!!!!!
    Good to see you Glad to hear Kyana is sleeping through now. Will make a huge difference when you go back to work.
    Yes my carpet has got chucky stains all over it too. I'm due for a steam clean soon. There is only so much spot cleaning you can do and it really doesn't get the chuck off properly anyway.

Maz did you have a good night lastnight?

OMG it's raining!

Hey lovely ladies!

Can I come over here and gatecrash with Maz? (I think technically I am meant to be here anyway )
    Last edited by Anna**; March 3rd, 2007 at 02:16 PM. Reason: typos

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast