Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #7

ok.............so do we smell or something?

i was wondering why the sept thread was becoming a bit slow........mind you it certainly needed it, i just cant keep up

just thought i would pop my ugly head in and say I LOVE YOU ALL and have a great day, might have to come in a bit more reguarly

HI Ya chirssy - join the club mate...I just couldnt keep up any more and IM sick of people not being able to take what they give. Great girls in here, they havent thrown anyhting at me yet PMSL

yeh i was wondering what was going on, as alot have just dissapeared, especially the girls that have been there since we all found out we were preggers...

by the way hi to all the august girls.......pleased to meet you

More gatecrashers!! WOW we're going to need security here soon!!!

Maz I just checked out your flickr site. Vy is GORGEOUS

Vy is simply gorgeous!

Seeing as I've gatecrashed over here, I'm off to see all the photos sites to try and get to know you all better.

Hello everyone,

I took Charlotte to see my health nurse today, as she was up most of the night last night, so I asked her what to do, and she told me to just do what I am doing until I go to sleep school in 2 weeks. Anyway I had her weighed whilst I was there and she put on 55 grams in 2 weeks. , so all up in the last 7 weeks she has put on a total of 225 grams. So we went to see our GP today, and I have to take her tomorrow to get a urine sample, and get her weighed next week, and if she has not gained much then the poor baba has to have some blood tests.

Welcome everyone, wow its going to get busy in here.

Sarah- Willaim is such a good boy for his mummy, Charlotte has got a whole lot wrose, bring on sleep school. though she has just put her self to sleep yay.

oh Kelly - I hope that Charlotte gets better for you soon. Poor little babe.
    Sarah - thanks for saying Vy's gorgeous...it was all the white wine and scotch I drank the night we made her ROFL we think she is Im going to have asticky now at everyones pics aswell
    IM just going to paste this in here cause i might be a funny over the next few days and atleast you'll know why..please hit me over the head if I become to much

Just got back from the peado for Wilhelms 6 monthly check. We now have to have an ECG to check his brian waves cause he is starting to have seizures, none fitting ones just this eyes rolling bck and no verbaul communication with us. He's had 2 screaming ones were Ive had to smack his butt to snap him out of it. Doctor is a bit worried that it might be the start of epilepsy..great just another thing to conqure! Doc also said that Wilhelm might have a very difficult time getting into his special needs school next year cause his IQ level has to be below 70 to get in and he's very advanced in his reading, writing and drawing abilities...breathing in.....breath out.
    So all in all had a wonderful day.

chat soon chickens
    xxmaz

FIRST THINGS FIRST......SARAH CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN (I just saw your announcement!) You did a good job of keeping quiet last week Wishing you a H&H pregnancy. William is going to be a fantastic big brother!

Hi Dee Adrian is being very clever! Must be trying to keep up with his big brother. Caleb is doing things heaps quicker than his brothers did - except eat!
    Kelly hope Charlottes tests go ok. Sorry to hear her sleeping has gotten worse.
    Belle welcome! Looking forward to getting to know you!
    Chrissy hello and nice to meet you too!
    Anna off to check your pics now...
    Maz yikes! Wilhelm is such a clever little man, despite the hurdles he has, he will keep making you proud. Hoping that it's not the start of epilepsy
    How's that gorgeous girl?

Us.....well.....tried to feed Caleb apple today but he is flat out refusing to let me put anything in his mouth (besides my nipple of course lol!) He actually sucks his bottom lip in when the spoon goes near his face and as soon as it's not there he's smiles again. Got it on tape, very funny it is!

Sarah - Huge congratulations to you! Wishing you all the best for a healthy pregnancy.

Sammi - That would be such a cute tape! Complete opposite to my garbage guts who actually sits in the trolley at the supermarket with his mouth wide open as I load the trolley!

Maz - Big hugs hon... take a deep breath. We'll all pray that it will be alright. How are those taggies going? Did you like my latest cake piccy?

Belle - Where'd ya go?

Chrissy - Make sure you pop back in here again sometime.

Big hellos to everyone else in this thread, still trying to suss out who is in here!

We had a horror night hear (again), Xander decided that sleep was a really dumb idea and opted to scream hyterically everytime I attempted to put him down in his cot. argghhh. He'd finally drift off either on the boob or rocked in my arms, only to wake an hour later and repeat the whole process. He wouldn't even sleep in our bed. In the end, I laid down with him on his bedroom floor and we both crashed out there. Dunno what the problem was, he's just gotten two teeth - would he already be getting more?

Anaa - Yay on Xander getting 2 teeth. Im sending Vy's sleeping vibes his way. She slept for 4 hours yesterday lunch then half an hour in the car at 5 then went to bed at 8 and didnt wake until 6.30 this morning....what is going on????? Love the cake matie...Your so clever. I made 7 taggy blankets and have jsut bought another 2 meters of minky to make more..naughty naughty
    Sami - have fun at the meet up today...very jealous. You have to send in a cipy of the vid tape of Caleb and his no food policies to Funniest home videos.
    Belle - get your bonie butt back in here woman!!!!!
    Hello everyone else
    Still no sign of AF b ut my god, I was out at big w and a smelly man walked past me and I almost threw up. The sales chicki there came over to me and asked if I was alright cause she said I just went really white.please please please let me be..I dont want to go through this yuckiness agian..PMSL

I dont smell do I Anna.............Maz................I'll shower today I promise if you'll just come back to Sept ** Runs out wailing and clutching her hair**

(Not that the August girls are horrible, I know most of you from the PAML thread too. Hi!!!)

lucysmummie Guest

Hey WOW cool gate crashers!!! he he im havin a sick day... I got my AF BAD this morning thank goodness though coz I was a wk late and was thinking that broken connie episode worked... neva mind YAY FOR SARAH!!!! HE HE HE LOL OMIGOODNESS!!!!!!!!! anyway might come back on later

hi everyone hope ur all havin a great day!!!!!

Sarah OMG, wow, congrates on the pregnancy, you were good at keeping that last week.

Hello to everyone else, I am busy sorting through some pics of the the girls that were taken last week by a girl that came to our house, I have to choose 4 to be blown up ( its really hard as they are all SO good)

Kelly~ How did you go with choosing your pics?? I was so busting to tell you and Sam last week but I really just wanted to wait until after my scan.

Sam~ Calebs favorite food still nipple?? lol typical male!

Leah~ How are you matey??

Me~ My brakes are getting done today so no car. Probably a good thing as I really want to get stuck into the housework. My Foxtel was installed yesterday so I'm sure that will keep me entertained too.
    HOORAY it's a long weekend! We are taking William to visit my mums side of the family in Maffra. It's the town Mardi Gras this weekend so it should be fun. Going up tomorrow and coming back Sunday.
    I hope you all have a great weekend.
    Sarah

Just popped in to say a massive congrats to Sarah!!! how exciting for you! how have you been feeling?

Hello to all other mummies and babies :-)

Congratulations Maz and Sarah - My biological clock is ticking and you girls aren`t helping

Maz - Are you referring to Matthew or Adrian as to length, I`m guessing Adrian?? At his 6 month check up he was 72cms at just under 4 months he was 67.5cms.

Yay Belle - Hello. The boys always travel well in the car but Matthew decided to get his arms out of his car seat and start harrassing poor Adrian, after stopping and fixing him up he did the same thing, he then decided to go to sleep for 40 minutes and when he woke he saw Hungry Jacks sign so all I got then was MUM, MUM, MUM LOL DH did tell me they can pick up on take away signs at an early age.

Oh dear Adrian`s screaming I better go, oh before I go my baby boy is growing up we turned the car seat around as his feet were touching the back seat and he`s moved from his cradle to a travel cot, Matthew is still in his cot atm so we decided a travel cot is the way to go for hopefully only a short time before Matthew goes into a big bed.

Oh my i have been MIA sorry girls, i have to go back and read what everyone's been up to, been so busy what with sick kids and everything, Mason has had an ear infection then he got a throat infection and now he has a cough i tell you it's never ending, he's on solids now and has just started to enjoy it, it took him a couple of weeks but he's getting the hang now really well. Get him weighed next week. I've been busy organising our trip away to NSW in 2 weeks, Mason and i are flying (so if anyone has any tips for a short trip on a plane with a 7 month old would be good lol) and i'm having a garage sale tomorrow, getting rid of all the baby stuff, clothes etc so hopefully we have a good turn out and i make some spending money hehe.

Just wanted to let you know that i'm still here i have also done the 2 lower joints in my back so getting physio on that, i made it worse by falling flat on my back last week trying to save Mason from falling off the bed, slipped on a pillow and ended up with him on top of me, ouch it hurt lol i'm going to start auditioning for stunts in movies lol wasn't funny at the time.

Anyhow better get back to organising this garage sale, plz pray it doesn't rain

talk to you all soon, hugs

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast