Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born August 2006 #

Kelly~ William cries too if I take him to the beach and the water is too cold. I'm glad Maddison had a good time swimming.

Sam~ Can a house ever be tidy with so many boys??? LOL

William as rolling all of the time now!!! I am SO PROUD!!! Had a fairly quiet day today. Went to Chaddy this morning and now I am hanging around at mums while Christian is at the soccer. GO MELB VICTORY!!

Sarah

Kelly - Glad Maddison enjoy her swim, they don`t like the temperature change, Adrian screams when he first goes into the pool but once he gets use to the temp change he`s okay.

Sarah - Yay for William. What`s your occupation?

Sammi - LOL @ the boys plotting against you while your trying to tidy, happens here too.

Dawn - Your coming up to my neck of the woods, hope you enjoy yourself.

Just got back from Adrian`s 6 monthly check up, he`s now 9.7kg and 72cms long which is same length as Matthew was at the same age but he`s 300gms heavier hence why he looks fatter then Matthew.

I have two children who are refusing to sleep, Adrian doesn`t want two naps a day and Matthew doesn`t want to sleep at night, I also had to feed Adrian 4 times last night so I`m feeling rather tired today. The Clinic Nurse did say there is a growth spurt around 6 months but I think Adrian`s forever in a growth spurt!!!!!

Hope your all well.

Take Care

Dee

Dee~ WOW Adrian is a big growing boy! I thought William was big at 8 kilos! He has his check up next week so I will find out exactly how much he weighs.
    I am a hairdresser. I work from home, and it keeps me really busy. Sometimes too busy!!

Where is everyone????

Good morning all!!!!
    Well I am being the typical mummy and taking William to modeling today. I will let you all know how it goes.

Sarah- let me know becuase i am thinking of puttin my girls in

Well all went well with taking William for his modeling interview. He always shows off when he has an audience (as you all found out at the Botanic Gardens meet!). So he is now all signed up and I just have to wait and see if he gets any work. The agencies main clients are Target, Kmart and Myer. Oh I hope he gets some work, I think it will be fun for him.

Hope all goes well for William, Sarah.
    We signed up Mason and the agency went bust about a month after. Got a great set of pic of him on the wall though.

Sam~ Oh no! That sucks!!! This company has been around for a while so I hope that doesn't happen.

It is just so quiet in here.

It really quite in here,
    Sarah which angency did you use?

I went through TinLids.

Hi girls

Well we are not having a good time with this whole kinder pick up and drop off fiasco
    Mason is on short sessions for the first few weeks till they are used to the place so my day has been in and out of the car.
    Angus goes to occasional care today too so it was drop him off at 9:15 then drop off Mason at 9:30 then flew into FG for a few things. Back to pick up Mason at 12:30 then home then out to pick up Angus at 2:15.
    Caleb had no sleep and refused his feed when we got home at 2:30 so it was screaming till he calmed down enough. Poor bubba. At least once Masons kinder session is the full 5 hours it wan't be so bad - I hope!

Sam~ You poor thing, that is awful having to get the bubba in and out of the car all day. I find it painful enough with one, nevermind 3! You really are a SUPERMUM!

Charlotte said her first word today, Da Da, after all the time i was saying mum mum, her first word was dada, oh well, its just so cute.

Sam- did you manage to get Caleb to sleep today, poor little man must of been so tired.

Kelly~ YAY on the words! Pitty they were the wrong ones though. I am always trying to brainwash William into saying mum mum.

I am sitting here stinking of fake tan. I have a hens night tomorrow night, it should be good. I am addicted to fake tan! I just hope this one works out ok, I went to a new girl and it was a new product. I guess I will find out in the morning if it's ok.

I'm off to bed.

Sarah lol I wouldn't say supermum! You just do what you've gotta do Was the tan a spray on one? I've never had one of those. One day I'll try it out. I'm not too keen on them because I always end up streaky even with that holiday skin stuff.

Kelly YAY on Charlottes first word She is a clever little cookie!

Caleb had a snooze for an hour between 6 and 7. He went down a little later because if it but he was very pleasant after his nap so it wasn't so bad.

I have have to come in to say that Charlotte slept through the night, YAY ,
    She went down around 9pm, then was back up at 9:30 for a top feed, i went to bed and then Tim said she woke up at 11pm he gave her a cuddle and she went back down to 7:40am. I woke up at 5:15am, wondering what was happening, but she was in a deep sleep, so i had to put a bra on and some breast pads, (my poor boobs).
    Oh i hope this keeps going.

I can not belive in a matter of 24 hours she said her first word and slept through the night, She is growing sooooo fast

Sarah- I too tired to brainwash Charlotte too, but it didn't work, oh well, its just so cute, Have a great night tonight.

Fantastic Kelly! Go Charlotte GO!

Hey girls!

I haven't been on here in a while, just can't seem to find the time! plus i'm a mod on another forum so it takes up the time I do have!!

Lucas is doing really well, we started him on solids a few weeks back and he loves them - he's not refused any food as yet!! he had his 6 month check-up last week, he now weighs just over 8kgs and is nearly 68cm long - they grow so quick!!

Do hope all your bubs are doing well,

Chat soon
    Kat
    xx

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast