Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #11

Default Babies Born December 2005 #11

If there are any details you would like changed or added to this list could you please email :-

Christy
    [email protected]

or of the following Moderating/Admin team for this forum:-

Astrolady -
    [email protected]
    SherieB - [email protected]
    Lea13 - [email protected]

Please Note Your name will be removed if you have not posted in this thread for over 2 months

December '05

Forum Name:
    State:
    Baby's DOB:
    Baby's Stats: Weight - Length - Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:
    Baby's Name:
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Forum Name: webbmeg
    State: NSW
    Baby's DOB: 1.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.33kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: Girl
    Baby's Name: Coco Arabella
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    8 days early, 3 hour labour.

Forum Name: Melly01
    Baby's DOB: 05.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs3½oz/3.268kg Length - 49.5 Head Circ -34.2cm
    Gender of Baby: Boy
    Baby's Name: Logan Michael
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/l/loganmichael/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 16 days early, 2 hour labour.

Forum Name: totalbabe77 (Christie)
    Baby's DOB: 7.12.05
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3.775kgs Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Gender of Baby: boy
    Baby's Name: Owen Paul
    Baby's Website: www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/buttonswalters
    Health Concerns: 50% chance he would have haemophilia - all clear!!thank god!!
    Notes: induced(1 lot of gel only)on night of due date as they were worried he would be too big as no interventions were allowed due to chance of haemophilia & had about 30 people in the room when he was born for the same reason, 10hr labour(8 hrs of contractions), 20mins pushing.

Forum Name: gemini6 (Kate)
    Baby's DOB: 15th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 8lbs 9oz Length - 53cm Head Circ - 33cm
    Baby Name(s): Jasmine
    Baby's Website: www.picturetrail.com user name:gemini_6 pw:december
    Health Concerns: none
    Notes:Induction

Forum Name: Sami
    State: Victoria
    Baby's DOB: 19 December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 3240kg Length - 51cm Head Circ -34cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Bailey
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...?be=b/bailey19
    Health Concerns: -
    Notes:
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Forum Name:Rach
    State:Victoria
    Baby's DOB:20/12/2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight 7 pounds 14 oz- Length 51cm- Head Circ -
    Gender of Baby:Female
    Baby's Name:Hannah Rose
    Baby's Website:picture trail Username dueindecember05 Password december
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:

Forum Name: Wonderwoman
    State: SA
    Baby's DOB: December 20th 2005 (twins)
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 5lb 4oz & 5lb & 7oz Length - 47cm & 46.5cm
    Head Circ - 34cm & 33.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male & Female
    Baby's Name: Torin Stephen James & Siobhan Isabel
    Baby's Website:
    Health Concerns:
    Notes:
    Delivered at 38 weeks via c-section due to concerns about Torin's size

__________________________________________________ ____________

Forum Name: Sarajo
    State: Texas, USA
    Baby's DOB: Dec 22, 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs9oz Length - 19.75"
    Baby Name(s): Abigail Jo
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/abigailjo/
    Health Concerns:
    Notes: 6 days late. Induced Wed night, born Thursday 1:16 PM

Forum Name: Beckibee (Becka)
    State: QLD
    Baby's DOB: 24th December 2005
    Baby's Stats: Weight - 7lbs 10oz Length - 38cm Head Circ - 33.5cm
    Baby's Name: Madeline Natasha
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/s/squishybub/
    Health Concerns: Jaundice for first couple of days
    Notes: Induction via drip after waters broke and contractions/labour was failing to progress at significant pace.
    __________________________________________________ __________

Forum Name: dani141
    State: Victoria, Geelong
    Baby's DOB: 02/12/2005 at 11:44am
    Baby's Stats: Weight 8lbs 7oz. Length 53.3cm, Head Circ 35.5cm
    Gender of Baby: Male
    Baby's Name: Jett Max Alan
    Baby's Website: http://www.babiesonline.com/members/...Password: Jett
    Health Concerns: None
    Notes: 1 day late, I had an Emergency Caesar after 9 hour labour. Jett was an Obstructed labour. No fetal distress so all was good. He had a head full of dark brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

Catch up with your old thread HERE

Thanks for the new thread Sherieb!

Well Miss Madeline is FINALLY in bed at 5pm....she has resisted her naps all day (not suprisingly considering she's not well) and had a tiny, light shut-eye at about 2pm.

OMG, SOOOO relieved. Our last 3 month electricity bill was in excess of $600 for January to March. This time (April-June) we left the air con completely off and BIL has been gone for most of the last three months (he used to have 2-3 showers a DAY). It is now $350 for the same length of time! I know we're out of summer but I don't think the entire $300 difference was only the air con *does a happy dance*

Hope you're all doing well! Have a lovely evening.....*runs off to check her marinating steak* Going to have it with leftover potato bake and broccoli/cauliflower & peas.

Yummy dinner Beck!! We're having lamb chops with tandoori marinade with a salad. Im too lazy for anything else!! We've had huge dramas this arvo, lucky that I've been able to feed the kids!!
    got a flat tyre this arvo so called NRMA. They came and said the previous owners must've put special locks on the tyres adn he couldn't find the adaptor so said it would have to be towed and cost a fortune!! For some reason NRMA won't tow if it's from your home. HOw awful is that (that's for free I mean). Anyway, called NRMA again and got another guy out who looked through my car and foudn the part and fixed it on teh spot!! All this took 2 hours with 3 kids (coco screaming, tilly and her friend). Absolute nightmare. I am wrecked now. In amongst all that I had to get coco to sleep....finally at 4.50 she fell asleep and then she could only have 20 mins, or she wont go down tonight.
    Stress plus!
    gotta go and prepare our dinner. thank goodness tim doesn't have uni tonight, he got home at 6pm, don't think i'd have coped otherwise.
    will do personals in the morning xoxoox

Awe Kate, sounds like you have a bad flu! I hope you are over it soon! I cant wait to see pics of bubsincharacter! How fun!

Beck yay on electric savings! Our electric bill comes once a month, which makes it more bearable! Do you have electric heating that will drive up the cost again? Your dinner does sound yummy...and balanced! How was it?

Meg I cant believe the first NRMA guy! How ridiculous! Im glad you got a second opinion! Now take a nice hot bath and get rid of all that stress for today...tomorrow will be better !

Sami - Amazing Bailey! No tears with needles? YAY! Is he always that tough!?

Dani - interesting having all women tested for PND! I think many women have it and have a hard time admitting it. When do they suggest getting tested?

Nice to have you back Christie! How was your trip?

Soo achy today. Even my feet muscles hurt! I think I have the flu. Yucko! Oh well. Sometimes it seems Abby knows when I need to laugh, cause yesterday shen I wasnt feeling well, she was being SUCH a goof! She made me laugh all day! Oh and get this...she was being so difficult with her solids...she locked her gums everytime I would try, and Don came home and she took one look at him and would open wide and want more! He would leave the room and back to the struggle. I had him come back into the room and she ate the rest of the jar all gone happily! Weird???? lol!

The sleeping sak worked GREAT! She did wake up a couple times durring the night, but put herself back to sleep!

You all sleep tight!

Sara

Yikes, that sounds like a rough afternoon Meg! Glad it was finally sorted, but what an ordeal! What a pain in the butt that the old owner of the car had those special locks on the wheels/tyres.

Well I'm currently feeding Maddy (for hopefully a big sleep in her cot!) and updating the photos on Maddy's website. If you follow the link on Maddy's website to her yahoo photos page you'll find the new ones in the June 2006 album! Love some of the ones from yesterday.

Beck the June pics are just gorgeous! I love the outfits and the headband! DH and the hug a bub is priceless! You are looking really good too! you have lost all your baby weight havent you! Just noticed you changed your ticker! Nice! Maddy gets up on her arms so good during tummy time! I dont think Abby can get up quite so far! Well, my little one is callin! Have a good night!

Beck, soo cute!! I love the one where it's you and her and she is laughing!! What a classic!! She's a cheeky little monkey!!
    I have just changed how I pay my electric bill Beck. We now get it direct debited monthly. They average teh cost over the last year and take out what they think is right. So they're taking $105 per month. If it goes up or down, they adjust it for next month. I am sure ours will be HUGE this time because of heater and dryer, so next month (or maybe next year) will be bigger. This way, Im not getting teh big bill every quarter which was killing me!! Also the air con shouldn't add much to your bill. We used it all over summer and our bill didn't change. Apparently it can be cheaper than using a fan, just don't turn it on and off all the time (saying that we're using it for our heater and it's going on and off quite often)...

GREAT SLEEP from Coco!! yipee!! She did 7.15pm-5am!!! Then she slept on and off until 7.30am. Very happy with that. I woke afew times (damn coughing fits) but she slept, so that's the main thing. Of course, today is immunisation, so probably put sleeping out the door again.
    have a great day everyone
    love

Yay on the good sleep! Good girl Coco! Good luck with the needles! sometimes they can wear the babies out and they sleep better! Abby does sleep better after needles but probably because I give her tylenol (Acetaminophen)!

Sami Guest

Morning Guys,

Hope you all slept well.

Well I must stay I was a little worried with the sleeping issue last night seeing as though Bailey had his needles yesterday. It was a dream. He went to bed at his usual time (9pm) and slept until 7:45am this morning. The needles haven't seemed to worry him (as yet - touch wood). Only gave him a small dose of panadol when he went to bed just in case he got a temp during the night like he did last time but absolutely nothing seemed to worry him.

Not doing much today - except ironing - yuk.

Sami - that's great to hear that Bailey's sleep was pretty much not affected by the needles! Hope that continues to be the case.....ironing...yucko! *L*

Meg - YAYY for the great sleep from Miss Coco! WTG little girl! Sorry to hear you've been up with the coughing fits but very thankful for you that Coco slept through them. Best of luck with the immunisations today, hopefully Coco will cruise through them. I love that photo of Maddy laughing & I too! Daddy was singing at her and she thought he was hillarious. Thanks for the suggestions on the electricity. To a certain degree we are doing that too because we put $100 a week for bills into my PILs accounts which accumulates and covers the bills which are direct debited. Still, it didn't come close to covering the bill last time when it was $650+! *LOL*

Sara - how long til you head off to Ohio (?) now? I can't believe you're gonna be gone 3 weeks isn't it? Is there any way you can check in with us to let us know you're still ok? Ok, I know nothing about USA geography....is Ohio WAY WAY away from those hurricanes that are said to be approaching? Thanks for the compliments on the photos, I love the outfits too. Good old pumpkin patch! If you ever see one you like, let me know and I can organise to have one sent to you from Australia! (Probably in the next size up for the following season! *L*)

Well, REALLY good sleep for us (not as impressive as the rest of yours! *L*), Maddy refused to go down to bed before 10:30pm (she fed until then, and had a tantrum at 9pm when we tried to put her down), but then slept through til 5:15am which was good for us. Brought her back to bed and then catnapped off and on with her until 9:45am. Not feeling well this morning thanks to this cold, hence the 'sleep-in'.

Ok, well off to have some breakfast while Maddy is occupied with her toys.

Beck, that's a great sleep from Maddy!! hopefully she'll keep getting better and better. We had great night, but crap morning!! She only had half an hour so I have left her in there and she is crying. Its just not enough. Twice last week I got her up when she woke after half an hour and put her in the HAB and she slept another hour. Can't do that today, needed shower and to do washing cleaning etc (she wont' sleep unless I pat her bum constantly). So I know she needs the sleep. Hoping she'll wear herself out now and go back to sleep. SLEEP....such a nightmare and huge part of our lives now (not in the way we'd probably like it to be), I swear my whole life now is trying to get coco to sleep!! (and maybe feeding and playing in between)!!
    sarajo, you must be so excited!! Im like Beck, no idea on US geography (or any geography for that matter...).
    SAmi, glad Bailey did so well after the needles, hope it's same here! xoxo

ok ladies, I am sending you a map of the US so you can see where I live and where I am going! I leave in just one week and I am so excited! I will be there for 3.5 weeks and I will be able to check in on my sister's computer! How did the needles go Meg?

I just sent the map to Meg Beck and Dani, so if anyone else wants it send me your emial! :-)
    Last edited by sarajo; June 14th, 2006 at 12:25 PM.

Thanks Sara! YAYY...so you're actually travelling AWAY from the hurricanes, thank goodness!

Miss Madeline is asleep (went down without a fuss really) so hopefully she'll sleep til 1pm at least.

Good girl Maddy!

I am sooo bad with geography! I have no idea where any of you live! I dont even know where Australia is! lol! I will have to research it! Geography and history were my absolute worst subjects in school! I'm a math and science kind of gal!

EDITED TO ADD: Wow looks like a lot of you live right on the coast? Do you get hurricanes?

Nope, no hurricanes here in Australia. We get our equivilant which are cyclones! Mostly they seem to happen along the Western Australian coastline, across the northern top of Australia (Darwin etc which is in the Northern Territory) and the Eastern coast of Queensland through Townsville, Cairns and Rockhampton. Very rarely do we get anything south enough to touch Brisbane. I think the last cyclone we had near here was when I was in primary school (yr 6 so it would have been about 1989? *L*).

Hi Everyone!

YAY for all the good sleeps last night! Go babies!!

Im supposed to be getting Jasmines shots today but the Doctors office rang yesterday and rescheduled for tomorrow. It was soooo funny because the receptionist rings up and says "Hi, could I speak to Jasmine please" and I said "well you can, but I dont think she will hold much of a conversation" and she said "what is wrong with her?" I lol and said "nothing is wrong, can I help you" and she got a bit angry and said "no, I can only speak to Jasmine" so then I said "Ok I will give her the phone, but chances are she will eat the phone, since she is only 6 months old and all" and then the woman PHSL and was so sorry. I was lol for ages. Jasmines first phone call

Sarajo I cant believe youre going for 3 weeks! I hope you dont forget us and check in often!

Beck omg what gorgeous photos! I love the hanging by the duck pond one! It just looks like Maddy is saying "im having such a great time" So cute!

Meg Good luck with Cocos needles, I hope they go smoothly and she is ok today! NRMA = No Real Mechanics Available. Theyre shockers sometimes arent they! Glad it all worked out in the end though but omg should have been sorted out in the beginning by the 1st guy!

Sami Im glad to hear Bailey wasnt upset by his needles. What a good little boy. How cute is he!!! Love your ticker

Everyone have a great day and I will catch up later!

ETA: Beck last night I was watching some music channel and I saw Katie Underwood (she used to be in some popstars girl group which I cant remember but left and went solo and has a great song out right now with t-funk).... Has anyone ever told you how much you look like her? Omg like sisters!!!!!!
    Last edited by k8ty; June 14th, 2006 at 01:13 PM.

Sarajo, love the map, thanks! And I should've known where Ohio was, that's where Madison County is isn't it (my favourite movie of ALL time!)
    Needles at 3pm. Giving coco a sleep now. She's only doing short naps today...not good!
    Just had a yummy lunch. It was a package salad from woollies (mixed leaves, beetroot and carrot) and I added tomato and some baked pumpkin that I just did. Topped wiht balsamic and olive oil..delish!! Still hungry though!! Need something sweet now!
    Sarajo, im happy with Sydney, no cyclones, hurricanes, tsunami's earth quakes etc. Sometimes the odd thunder storm which is it!! Mind you we have deadly snakes and spiders, but you don't see them often!!
    hope everyone's having a good day, its' such beautiful weather here.
    LOL at Jasmine's first phone call Kate, what a CLASSIC!!! Surely if she's ringing about immunisation she'd have SOME idea it was a child??!!! Gotta laugh, Im sure the receptionists at my doc's would be the same!
    xoxox

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast