Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #14

Christy you poor thing, i am thinking of you and especially Owen, and hope he gets better really quickly. It's hugely upsetting and stressful, but the Dr's will look after him. Let us know how he's going. Take care xoxooxo

Awe, Christie, I am so sorry Owen is so sick! I hope he gets better soon and they find out what the problem was. He and your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Christie that is so scary, my thoughts & prayers are with you all right now *hugs*

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days girls, it's been quite busy around here. BIL is back (we found out yesterday he was coming home this morning) and parents-in-law are here til Tuesday as well.

Christie, I am so sorry to hear that Owen has been so ill. I hope the little tiger feels better soon and you have him home from the hospital asap. Do the doctors know yet what's making him so ill? (Make sure you take care of yourself hon as well!)

I'll try and get on later when it's not so busy around here! Hope you're all keeping well gorgeous gals & your bubbas are being their beautiful selves!

Beck, i can't believe you had no notice about BIL....that's AWFUL....talk about a full house! Hope he behaves for you.
    Hope Christie that Owen is doing well, and like Beck said, try to take care of yourself. i wish I was closer so I could help out. Thinking of you.
    Tiggy, hope the twins are well. Have they improved?
    Hope everyone elses bubba's are well. Coco's exczma is back which means something else is not agreeing with her. I'd say it's the multigrain cereal I've given her the last few days, normally I go for oats. Am back on them...
    hope everyone has a good night and a great sunday. I have college all day tomorrow, so will be on tomorrow night if time permits.
    Best wishes to all who are sick. Go away winter and I hope spring brings some lovely healthy weather.
    xoxox
    PS I just posted in pregnancy thread. Have a read....Im a bit nervous...
    Last edited by Mumma2three; August 12th, 2006 at 05:30 PM.

Meg I wrote you back in the preg thread! <<hugs>> try not to worry! How is Coco going?

Beck how is the visit going? Maybe now that Maddy is here, the BIL wil be more of a help???

Hope your bubs are doing better Tiff and Christie!

Hi guys, just off to college. Had to pop on and say Coco has more teeth!! The two top ones are coming through, hopefully why she's sleeping badly. I know they're hurting her too, poor bub.
    will be back on later, christie, hope Owen is getting better.
    xoxox

Yayyy Coco! Maybe that explains why she was sick? It definitley explains changes in her sleeping patterns!!

ETA: Man I just wrote this loongg post and it didnt take! Well here's a summary...it was mostly about Abby!
    1. She loves veggies, likes meat and fruit, and doesnt like dessert whatsoever!
    2. She is crawling...just crawled across the room while I was typing! That was the furthest ever!!
    3. She can sit from a crawling position! Woohoo big girl!
    4. She loves my empty water bottles, and is currently playing with my empty snapple bottle
    5. She is starting to clap!
    6. OK enough about my Abby! lol!

How are all your bubs doing? I hope all the sick babies are getting better! Christie how is Owen doing? And Tiff and Meg how are your babies???

Beck hey! how are you girl? Are you going to start back in dance again soon?

OMG Abby is on a roll! I gotta go get her...my baby can CRAWL!!! Wooohoooooooo! :eek:
    Last edited by sarajo; August 13th, 2006 at 12:10 PM.

Yay coco on her top teeth. Logan has had his for a couple of weeks, at first he loved to grind his teeth, but thankfully he's gotten over that

Oh Christie, I hope Owen gets better soon

Hey Sarajo! VERY exciting about Abby crawling!! I think coco is close, she is pushing herself about. She has two new teeth, which makes four, so that is exciting. Hoping her sleep returns to normal (hold on, we don't have a normal) when her teeth are feeling better. She had two long sleeps for tim today...typical!!
    Better run, just wanted to say hi and hope everyone had a great sunday. College was good today. Did one test (19 out of 20 I got) and an assessment and handed in my assignment!!
    Christie, hope Owen is getting better. xoxo

Good job on your test Meg!

Nice to hear from you Melly!

I cannot sleep tonight! It is 2:30am here...what the @%#$ am I doing wide awake??? Argh!

well we have great news!!we just got home..all 3 of us!!my boy managed to keep down all 4 bottles today(half strength-but at least its fluid!!)he seems to have stopped vomiting(although its coming out the other end now!!)the doc said we could go home if we wanted or stay if we wanted..but after seeing the improvement today (and considering tomorrow is my bday)i just wanted him home..also because we'd been moved to a 2 bed room(we had been in a single before that)the doc said that he could catch a bug off anyone who shared his room, so better to be home i think..found out that they thought that he had meningococcal..eek!! can't believe they didn't say this earlier!!didn't want to freak us out i guess, but have been pumping him full of anti biotics for days now..the doc is going to call tomorrow to check on him and maybe we'll have to go back, but for now it will be so nice for us all to sleep in our own beds!!!
    thanks so much for all your well wishes..it really means so much!!

Awe Yay Christie! I hope Owen continues to improve!! Meningococcal? I dont know what that is, but it sounds scarey! What a great birthday gift to have him home!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIE!!!!!!!!
    Such fantastic news to hear that Owen is improving. I can imagine your relief, it must feel like christmas and birthday and easter all at once!! There is nothing worse than having sick baby or children. Im so happy you're all home!!
    Just a thought, having him on antibiotics, it might be worth seeing a natropath when he's better and getting some probiotics. Honestly since coco was on antibiotics, she just wasnt' herself, and the probiotics (I put some in her cereal) have really done wonders. She actually does normal poo's now!! Anyway, obviously get him better first, just something to consider. (very cheap and in fact Tim, Tilly and I are all on probiotics now)!!
    hope everyone else is doing well.
    Sarajo, you're lucky not to have heard of meningacoccal. It's a really really awful virus. YUK YUK YUK.
    talk later xoxo

Hey Meg, There is meningitis here in the US, I wonder if they are related illnesses? It is just terrible. I have also never heard of probiotics! What is that all about?

Christie, how is Owen doing today? Are you having a good birthday?

Have a great day ladies!

Yes it's a meningitis thing Sarajo.
    Probiotics is good bacteria for your gut. REally good if anyone has been on antibiotics. Just replaces the good stuff in your gut. coco has been on it about a week and has done her biggest poo's of her life in that time. Poor child has not been herself...no wonder she has had tummy troubles, she needed some help!!
    just watching Dr Phil now. Some real werido's on there today!! xo

I'll have to watch it tomorrow! I wonder if I will see the same show you are seeing today! lol!

Probably different, but it was people who have weird social ideas or something. Very strange!!
    Just put a couple of new pics up. off for a nap now xo

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast