Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #15

HAPPY
    BIRTHDAY
    MEG
    !!!

YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! PARTYTIME!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG!!!!!!!

Hope you have a fantastic day and get spoiled rotten.... (or I'm coming down to talk to that hubby of yours!!!)

:nana:
    Last edited by Beckibee; September 15th, 2006 at 06:42 AM.

Thank you lovely friends!! What anice way to start the day!!
    As my main present was the digital SLR camera (or so we're saying) Tim got me a 1/2 hour massage up the road, which is just what I need. So that was nice. (and on your orders Beck, I have just asked tim to make me a coffee. ...he's got to spoil me, so Im going to make the most of it)!! Tilly and mum went shopping yesterday and tilly got me some absolutely gorgeous earrings, seriously one of the nicest I've ever seen!! My mum is sending me to get my hair done tomorrow (and she took me shopping last month so I got new dress and tops)!! my dad gave me a watch a few months ago very early!! (he'd been os, and I needed a watch)!! So I've already been really spoilt!!
    Not to mention Jamie Oliver yesterday!!
    And to make it better, coco did a full night sleep. I was also in bed at 7.15pm last night, was sooo tired!! I woke up for an hour or so at 3am (honestly I don't need kids to be up at night) but all up think I slept quite a bit.
    Have a great day everyone and hope you all had a good sleep. It's so exciting to see the sun outside!!
    xoxox

tiggy Guest

Happy Birthday Meg!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you Jillian!!! The sleeping is not going so well this morn!! I think she knows it's a nice day and wants to get out and about!! Generally in the morning she's taking alot longer to get to sleep now. As long as she's happy though, I don't care!!
    xoxo

Happy Birthday Meg!
    I hope you had a good day and your back is feeling better

Was all set for the chiro this arvo and I had a flat tyre...ggggrrr. so didn't get to chiro and Im suffering for it.
    had a lovely bday dinner at mums. My sister gave me a gorgeous painting that she painted! My brother got me a lovely bunch of wildflowers, mum gave me a book, pen, money etc and dad got me (and he does this so well) a gorgeous dress and jacket! Seriously he's gotten me some of my fav clothes including my current bikini!! amazing, don't know where he got the talent. We decided he must just shop at really expensive shops that only sell nice things!
    anyway, lovely day, just having trouble settling an overtired coco. Tim is trying to pat her off.
    hope everyone sleeps really well, I'll be heading to bed any minute xoxoxo

Sounds like you had a lovely birthday Meg! I hope it continues and you get great sleep tonight!

It sounds like you had a great day Meg! Yay for you being able to fit into a bikini! Woohoo!
    Marnie and I went to our first mother's group yesterday. It was excellent and great to meet so many mums. Four of us continued the meeting with lunch at this new yummy salad bar that has recently opened. We were out for at least four hours. Marnie was very tired afterwards and popped off to bed very easily.
    I tried to post on Thursday and it didn't work so my big long thread was gone.
    Oh well.
    Enjoy this beautiful weather!

Meg!
    Omg Im so sorry I missed it yesterday! Sounds like you had a wonderful day though.

I have had so much happen in the past 2 weeks Im so sorry I have been so absent. Ive jumped on every now and then but I have not had time to post.

I dont think I will ever catch up on what I have missed but as of Tuesday next week I should be on more often.

Jasmine is going so well. It kind of freaks me out that she stands so much! Weve had a few falls, but nothing too much. Doesnt matter what it is, as long as there is something in her hands (like last night was a straw) she can stand. She can take steps but only if she is standing on something thats moving. Like her walker thingy or even her highchair. Scary! Still no more teeth, but I think the rest come up after 12 months is that right? I was reading it somewhere. Were going through a huge separation anxiety stage. If she realises Im out of the room, the biggest high pitched scream comes out of her, and she takes off looking for me. If Im in the toilet, I can hear the scream and then "slap slap slap" her hands on the floor. She follows me everywhere! Its getting a bit much, its been about 2 weeks now, and its just getting more and more full on. She even stands up in her cot if she wakes up at night and cries "mumma muuuummmm mumma" just until I sit up and she can know Im there. Then she lays down and goes back to sleep pmsl! Oh and when Im talking, she will babble like crazy and get louder and louder until I stop and pay her attention! Its unbelievable!

We had her christening last Sunday, the weather was totally revolting. Raining and seriously freezing, but it was a good day. Cant wait to upload some photos for you all to see

That reminds me... due to some issues with a "friend", Ive changed the password on Jasmines site. Its now bb .... easy as. Just 2 letters. bb thats it. Long story, but it had to be done. Some people are just outright freaks!

Ok everyone I hope you and your babies are well. I think about all the time I used to spend on BB and I miss it! I miss you guys and cant wait to catch up next week!!!

Hey Kate, glad all is going well, looking forward to having you on bb more often!! I know how it gets though, you just don't get a second to yourself. For me, as we're all in one room, I can sit on computer and have the girls right next to me. Just have to keep getting up for the odd game, food, bath, sleep etc etc!!
    HOpe everyone else is going well. im going to a 30th tonight. Got my hair done (LOVE IT, so good to have blonde back...) and Im looking forward to a glass ofwine. Tim has just gone to get us a belgium beer each so we can have a bday drink, as tim is babysitting tonight.
    talk tomorrow
    xoxooxxo

ps have added apic of my new hair!!!
    Last edited by Mumma2three; September 16th, 2006 at 07:15 PM.

Love your hair Meg! It's great when you go to the hairdresser's and they get it right! I hope you have fun at the 30th. Enjoy the wine!
    Wow Kate Jasmine is growing up quickly! Marnie has just discovered how to pull herself up in her cot. I can't believe how fast it is all going. She's got some cool crawling moves happening but hasn't quite worked out how to put them all together and start moving. Any day now I presume.
    Well I must go and do some work for school! What an exciting Saturday night I have planned.

Just a quick pop-in lovely ladies....Maddy has been sooo clingy today (she's mostly over her flu now, but she also cut her top middle left tooth 2 days ago and the top middle right tooth is about to cut through too.

Anyway, I also have my niece Chloe over here until my Mum can pick her up at 9:30pm after work. The girls had a bath together (was too cute!) and both have gone down finally! I feel so stuffed, especially as we've had a long day. I went to an 8:30am gym class (LOVE LOVE LOVED it...Body Balance which is tai chi, yoga & pilates rolled into one!) and then we went to Ipswich to visit my BIL, his wife & their 2 kids. Portia is 7 weeks younger than Maddy but she weighs about a kilo more I think! *L*

Better fly as John's not feeling too well tonight either. Hope you all have a fantastic evening!!!

Oops Sorry Kate! I seem to have posted twice in your guest book! I don't know how that happened. The photos are truly gorgeous - I love the black & white ones. Did you take those yourself or did a professional?

Hello Ladies,
    Here goes my weekly post, I have had no time to do it today as I have been catching up on my housework. After being sick all last weekend I am a week behind.
    Oh and I have spent all of yesterday in hospital as I have kidney stones. What is wrong with me?? I am always sick, it is depressing me greatly.
    I am okay now but god, I thought I was giving birth again. It felt the same a labour, back labour that is. I had 10mls of morphine and that just took the edge off the pain. I have a high pain threshold but this was out of this world.
    Tiggy Ė First I wish we were closer so I could give you the biggest hug.
    I canít imagine how your heart would break every time. Oh I havenít the right words to say as I donít know what to say. I donít think that you are Ďreplacingí Will, I think it is just something that you needed to do and that you felt was right for you and Dave.
    Do you think it would be a good idea going to that thing at the hospital again this year? Maybe it may be something that might help you and Dave?
    Hugs, Hugs, Hugs and kisses to you both. xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    Oh I am such a proud mumma, I have been waiting for so long and it is so exciting, it is amazing how one little tooth can bring so much happiness.
    No good to hear the twins are having trouble with the mozzies, I am sure it wonít be long till they migrate down this way.
    Beck Ė No good to hear Maddy had the flu, I hope she is getting better now. Jett has had the flu as long as he has been going to daycare. If it isnít the flu it is bloody gastro.
    Go girl with your gym stuff, I wish I could get back into walking again but since I am working it is so hard to find the time.
    My SIL is 10 and she and Jett have a bath all the time he loves it cause she plays with him for ages in there. He loves kids but he is not getting another one (brother or sister) to play with for years to come yet.
    Meg - Happy Birthday Meg!!! Iím so sorry I missed it yesterday!!!
    I agree with you, what a present seeing the hot Jamie Oliver for your birthday. I am sure the eye candy was just fantastic.
    Your hair looks great. You make me laugh, I am the same. I dye my hair brown love it for a while then just need some blonde in it. I hope your hair looks great and you enjoyed getting pampered.
    The pictures are so great Meg, You are so photogenic. I wish I took great pictures like you.
    Renee Ė Glad to hear you had a great time at Motherís Group. I love my girls they are such a great support network. I never get to see them at all now cause of work. I really miss them, lucky I have you ladies to keep me sane.
    Sarajo Ė that super yard looks great, I am not sure if we can get them over here?
    Kate - Big Hi to you!!
    Gotta get to bed my eyes are falling out of my head.
    Night all...
    xxoxox

Hi girls just had to let you all know that Marnie has new photos on her tot site http://www.totsites.com/tot/marnie her password is Sav.
    Here's a question - how do I put Marnie's site on my user name? I suppose I would need to pay fees would this be right? Please let me know.
    I am feeling for you Dani. I've never had kidney stones and from your post I am wishing I never will. Hope you are recovered and feeling better soon.
    Gotta go - it's definitely time for bed.

Hey Renee,
    Those pictures of Marnie are just so cute, she has got the most nicest colored eyes I have ever seen.
    I think to put the web site in just go to user profile and add it there. Just check with one of the other Ladies as I am not the best when it comes to computers.
    Thanks for the kinda wishes. I am getting better haven't been in pain since I left the hospital which is great.
    Better go breaky time for the Leith household.
    Have a great day
    P.S. I am getting Jett's hair cut today for the first time I think so I better ge some snaps of that.

tiggy Guest

AWWW Dani,
    How cute - Jett's first hair cut! Have been thinking about getting Noah's cut too, it's so long! Let us know how it goes and I definately want to see pics!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast