Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #16

Isnt that weird Beck! If Im just not an option, Jasmine is fine too! I wonder how long this stage lasts for!
    Thats a great idea about the night light Beck! I cant believe I didnt think of it. I am used to sleeping in the complete darkness, but I think Im so tired I could sleep with the main light on anyway. I sort of wish I could put her in her own room, but Im just not ready LOL! Im going to duck out to Woolies now and grab one. They have these Disney ones that are so tiny, but give just enough light. Funny that I picked them up yesterday and said "ohh how cute, what a great idea" but didnt buy one pmsl! THANKYOU for your help. I'll let you know how it goes!

Sorry to hear you have double the trouble Tiggy! I hope all our little ones grow out of it sooner than later!

xoxo Sleep vibes everyone!

Well, we've joined the no day sleep wagon. for the second time ever today coco missed her arvo sleep. She's been up since 10.30am. I put her down at 7pm but she's still whinging. I'ts killing me. THe other time this happened she woke for 2.5 hours at midnight. I just so hope that doesn't happen tonight.
    Our problem is that now she's mobile I put her down at 1pm or whenever and she plays until it's time to go to school. By the time we're home it's going on 4 pm so it's too late to try again. She's happy all arvo, but now she won't sleep. How much are yours doing in the day girls? ? Coco can do 2 hours in the morn, but it's not enough to get her through the day. i can't wait for the one midday sleep!!!
    have a good night, I need to go to bed now, Im ZONKED!!! xoxoxo
    Ps, Kate, about my camera, its a digital SLR Nikon D50. Really great camera!! Very easy to use! xo

tiggy Guest

Oh Meg,
    I just had a look at Coco's piccies! Adorable!!! You ARE going to model her, aren't you? I know I've asked before but you just HAVE to!

Dani, how are you lovie? I keep missing you on MSN and on BB!!!
    Hope work was good to you and your boys are good too.

Hi girls,
    I have a bit of news that we are not sharing with our friends and family yet because it is too soon but I need to get it off my chest! We think we may be 5 weeks pregnant!!!!!
    We are very excited but have already run into a hurdle with some spotting last night and some today. Which I have really had to deal with by myself because David is on night shift. Anyway went to the doctor for myself and Marnie (who has recovered - no sign of infection anymore YEAHHHHH!!!) THe test was positive (faint - like the 2 I had done at home earlier in the week) and I am going to get my bloods done tomorrow and hopefully get an ultrasound next week (which is a 3 hour drive - love living in the bush!) We are a bit nervous about it and the doctor didn't really say either way. Which is not helpful but I understand he can't really say a lot. I also had early spotting with Marnie at around 8 weeks after a game of netball. This time it was after walking (certainly not as fast as netball) but I really don't know how to feel. I don't even know if I will post this by the time I have finished typing as it will feel so real once you girls know as no one else does - and we are certainly not letting everyone know until at least Christmas..
    Did anyone else have early bleeding? So worried.

I checked all of Coco's photos today Meg she is beautiful!

I know what you mean about the sleep in the afternoon - it takes Marnie ages to go down - especially because she is having so much fun crawling everywhere and 'discovering' the house. But I still try to get her down (she went down at 4pm today) because it makes the evening easier - especially when I am here by myself. But in saying that she only had 30 minutes.
    Kate and Beck - my baby girl also has separation issues but only if I am there. I suppose it just goes to show you how clever they are - they want the best!

I hope my post is not too long - thanks for letting me have a little "Renee"time it has certainly made me feel a lot better being able to tell some people what I am going through knowing it will be confidential.
    Have a great night!

Oh my goodness Renee, CONGRATULATIONS!! I hope your blood tests & the u/s next week will confirm a healthy little bub for you! Just like for Christie, I have so much respect for you lovely ladies going for another so soon. I had spotting for no reason at 9 weeks I think, and it was on and off for almost a week.

Thanks Beck! It is exciting! Trying not to get to excited in case the u/s doesn't go according to plan (but secretly jumping up and down like an idiot!)

Renee!!!!!! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Congratulations!!!! Omg Im so excited for you! Were you trying, or just seeing what happened? I love it!! I didnt have any bleeding until 16 weeks and that was just a huge massive bleed that turned into weeks of spotting. But each person is different! I hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy! I cant wait to hear about how everything is going. Im jealous! But so happy for you!

Meg thanks for that. Im thinking I must get that camera. But I wonder if I get it if my shots will be as good as yours! I agree with Tiggy, Coco would make a great model!

Today I got spray tanned again, Im loving it. But Jasmine drooled all over my arm, and it has left a big white mark down my right arm on the inside. PMSL. It looks hilarious!

Goodnight everyone!!

Congratulations again Renee. Im very happy for you. I hope you get the positive confirmation sooner rather than later. xoxox

tiggy Guest

YAY Renee!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
    Wow, that really is wonderful news.
    Hope that everything settles down for you soon. I had spotting on and off for the whole of my last pregnancy, just one of those things but scared the living daylights out of me everytime!

CONGRATULATIONS RENEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting. I am thinking of you and hope all is well. It's always so scary being pregnant and I have heard OFTEN of people bleeding and spotting in early pregnancy. Kate I can't believe you bled at 16 weeks, that must've freaked you out.
    anyway, Renee, that's the great thing about BB,we keep secrets and you can tell us anything!!!
    Thanks for all the coco compliments. I am a bit camera crazy, I just love getting real close ups. i took the camera to mums group yesterday and took pics of all the bubs, I just love it!
    Im going to put coco in an agency (Tim would like me to) next year when she's a bit older, She will change too much at this age. I had Tilly in at 1 and she got some jobs, so it would be nice,but it's so not gauranteed. Also she's just too cheeky at the moment, she would not stay still!! Is everyone else going to put their beautiful bubs in agencies? I think it's fun, but I guess mostly there is no work (there are just TOOOO many bubs). Maybe in tilly's day there were less bubs, but now so many people put their kids in.
    I took tilly out at 3 or so as I decided I was being stage mum!! Also worried what kind of people would look at little kids!
    hope everyone has a great day. I was meant to be going to tillys sport day but its cancelled due to hot weather, so I am going to make the most of it and go and layby chrissy presents!! If I don't do it now, I never will!!
    hope everyone had a good night!! (coco actually slept, after no arvo sleep, I was suprised. At least I know she can do a full night after being awake all day..)x oxxo

Hi All!

Just a quick pop in. Beck thanks a million. I think the night light really worked. I heard Jasmine get up briefly around 4.30am, and then I heard her stand up... I thought ok I will get up now, but instead she just started sucking her thumb, and then fell down onto her bottom and then rolled over and went back to sleep!!!! So I think she saw Mummy and that was good enough YAY!

Meg, yep the 16 week bleed scared the crap out of me. I wouldnt even look at the screen when they did the u/s! We all know that it worked out well in the end, but boy I thought it was all over. I still dont even know what actually caused such a massive bleed!

As for modelling. Im unsure. I really cant see myself dragging Jasmine all over the city and being on call every week. I cant see Jasmine or I getting up before 11am on any given day, so we would probably be late for everything! Id love to see her photos everywhere though, but I just can think of a million things Id rather do than put her through all that kind of stuff. Oh and I would definitely be a stage mum, so I dont think its the right thing for us lol!

Ohhhh did you say Christmas presents???? Im so excited. I can start Christmas shopping!!!!!!!

xoxox

Kate you crack me up. what will you do when school begins??? You'll have to take her in at lunch time!! What time does she go to bed now? How cool about the nightlight, that's great. I hope it worked again last night!
    Yes!! Christmas shopping time again!! I LOVE chrissy!! Didn't find much though,. Im a bit stingy but all coco is getting is one dvd, which I layby'd yesterday (can't even remember what it was)!! I just figure she doesn't know so Im not going to spend money on her. Tilly on the other hand, have to buy her stuff but she never really wants anything in particular. So in the end I got my neices, nephews, SIL, sister and god daughter books. Im going the book theme this year (as I think I do every year)!! Anwyay, feels good to have some out of the way!I also got DH a dvd (that will do for him), so really there's just a few books for the fam left to get and some prezzies for Tilly (which will prob be books...hee hee). Luckily tilly is book crazy. THere's a whole series of fairy books which she LOVES and she buys one whenever she saves the money. So glad she likes books over toys. that or music. She loves to dance infront of mirror.
    Ok, enough crapping on. I have mums 60th tonight! HOLY CRAP....have so much to do.
    have a great day lovely ladies (and lovely babies) xoxoxo

Congratulations Renee! How exciting for you! I had spotting at 12 weeks after a flight to Ohio. I'm so happy for you! A little brother or sister for Marnie! How wonderful!

Sorry I havent been on lately, Abby has passed on her cold to Don and I and we are all sick. I have had headaches so I have been trying to not stay on the computer for long amounts of time! Anyway, I hope everyone is well! Just glancing over the posts, and is Abby the only one with still only 2 teeth?

Sara

Thanks for all your warm comments. Unfortunately the bleeding has continued and I feel that I am not pregnant at all. Even though three tests have confirmed that I am. Sorry to be so candid so early in the morning but Iam bleeding profusely and feel that the pregnancy may be over. A little sad about this and hope the blood tests will confirm on Wednesday. I had my test yesterday and I wasn't dizzy & didn't faint like I did when I had the test whilst pregnant with Marnie. Hopefully the test will be enough evidence and I won't have to drive 3 hours for my ultrasound on Thursday (alone as David will be at work)
    Thanks for letting me share this emotional time with you all. I really appreciate it.
    Have a nice weekend.

Oh Sarah - Marnie only has 2 bottom teeth too!

Oh Renee, I hope it isnt over. We'll be here for you. I'll be praying for you!

Oh Renee, so sorry to hear that things are possibly not going so well. Wish I lived near you so I could go with you to the U/S, hate that you're having to go alone. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.... {{{{{HUGE HUGGLES}}}}}}

What has happened to my beautiful night sleeper (albeit except for one wake-up/feed overnight)? Maddy has gone from 2 naps in her cot during the day & a good 2-block overnight sleep; to screaming like a banshee whenever I take her into the room to go down in her cot. It started with her day sleeps and then last night she actually fell asleep crying on her feet in the cot but refused to lie down in the cot. *sigh* The only way we could get her to sleep was for DH to hold her and then sleep her in her pram until we brought her back to bed.

Went to the Body Balance class again this morning - LOVE it. Feel a little better now as I haven't been to the gym at all this week. Been way too busy with things around the house and appointments. Pretty slack.

Will try and get on later today for another post or two; but then tomorrow I'll be away until Mondy afternoon or so; up at Caloundra watching the Aussie gymnastics World Team trials.

Talking

Hello Ladies,
    I miss out on so much now that I am back at work. I also miss you all….
    My two day bender has come to an end (thank God, mother’s are not created to go out and party 2 nights running).
    With work full time, Jett and running of this house going out really just isn’t an option all of the time. Anyway I had a ball, maybe let my hair down a bit to much. All of my work mates couldn’t believe how much of a party animal I was. On the karaoke and dancing all night, funny thing is I only had a couple of drinks but I had so much party energy. Hehehe.
    Jett normally has a sleep at 9 till 10:30 or shorter and then one in the arvo from about 1 till 2:30. My book that I have said that they only now need 2 naps of 1 hour at a time. (What is that about, where is the me time in that??) Then Jett goes down for bed at 7 - 7:30pm and gets up around 6:30 – 7am.
    He had been waking when his tooth was coming through but since then no night time waking. He also sleeps with his night light and has the radio on.
    Kate – I agree with Meg, you crack me up. I will remember to never knock on your door before 11am if I ever visit your place.
    Tiggy - Hello Lovely, I hope all is going well with the family.
    Black dog seems to have found itself a new home hasn’t been around here much as of late. Think it may be the fact that I have gone back to work and I am out of the house. I am not a home body.
    Beck – You go girl, I wish I had time to go to the gym. We have this new gym thingy opening called curves and I was going to join that 30 minute work out is about all I have time for now days. I do start softball soon so that will be good for me to get back into. I play A grade so it is pretty full on.
    Hope you have a ball at the Aussie gymnastics World Team trials.
    I hope that Maddy’s sleep gets back to normal for you, it reminds me of the issues Jett had in the early days. I know how hard it can be.
    Meg – Thanks I know us mother’s need me time but I just feel bad as I am at work all day then out all night. Oh well it was just for two nights and as I said above I had a ball. Sounds like the packing is going well, it is a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.
    I agree with everyone else Coco should defiantly go into baby modelling. I have shown everyone I know her picture and they just melt when they see it. Her eyes are what do it I think. I think it would be kinda cool having your baby in a big bonds poster or on the cover of a baby magazine. I think I would be a stage mum but who cares.
    Renee – I have just read all of your post and congrats, I really hope everything works out for you. Hugs and prayers are with you. Just remember that everyone says each pregnancy is different so what happened with Marnie may be different with this bubba.
    I know what it is like to be on your own as my DH works arvo shift which means he leaves at 3pm and gets home at 1am. It is hard but I cope and we can’t change it so, oh well.
    Biggest Hugs to you. We are all here for you whenever you need ‘Renee’ time, pour it out!!!
    Sarajo – Jett has only one tooth, so I wouldn’t worry. We got him a tooth brush set thing as my MCHN said to start as soon as he gets his first tooth. I think it is kinda funny ut she reckons it builds a great habit for when they are older.
    Well that is my weekly catch up
    Have a great rest of the weekend, I am going to shape up this ship!!!!
    Or clean my pig sty..
    Hugs to all xoxox

Ok, lovely ladies....I'm heading out the the Sunshine Coast so I'll be back on tomorrow afternoon I think.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and enjoy yourselves thoroughly!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast