Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #16

Renee, I hope all is going well with you. xoxoxo
    Dani, your 2 night bender sounded great!! I had a one night and feel stuffed still!! Mum had the biggest suprise ever, didn't suspect a thing. Even though it was great I had a bit of a stressful night. I left home at 3pm to help organise, and left tim with the girls. While I was out Tim adn Tilly rang to say Tilly had dropped coco. Poor tilly, she was so upset. But of course as I wasnt' home and couldn't get back, I didn't really know how coco was. Anyway, she seems happy, no bump! It's bound to happen I guess, but I hope everyone learnt a lesson!!
    apart from that, great night. There was karaoke. Im usually kareoke queen, but just wasn't up for it. I just chatted and ate and had a few drinks. Felt better yesterday than I do today, think the lack of sleep has caught up. Tim and I probably got to bed at 1.30am, however on sat morning I was up at 4.40 am (no one else was mind you....damn birds)!!
    Coco's just into EVERYTHING. She loves crawling around! Very cute. She's had three days now with no arvo sleep and its fine. Im happy in a way because it means on the days I have things on, I don't have to worry about her having a nap. Then whenever possible she will go in cot but if she just plays for an hour or more, at least I get time out!
    Beck, hope you had a great time on sunshine coast! Hope everyone else is doing well. I've got to do some serious packing today!!
    xoxoxo

Renee how are you? I hope everything is ok!

Dani AKA party-animal lol! You go girl! It feels so good to get out and let your hair down doesnt it? Abby still does 3 naps a day, and sometimes these last up to 2.5 hours or so! So I am not following the books at all! Here's her schedule...it is not exact anyday!
    Wakes at 7:00am
    Bottle at 7:05
    Eats fruit 7:30
    nap at 9:00 - 11:00 or so
    Lunch 11:00 (sometimes lunch at noon instead)
    Bottle 11:30
    Nap 1:00-2:00 or 2:30
    Bottle 2:30
    Bottle 5:30
    Donner 6:15 or so
    Nap 6:30 - 7:15 or so
    Bottle 8:30
    Bed right after bottle

So that is about it, she has a schedule, but it is not to the minute, or even hour!! Last night we went to the Halloween store and to dinner while my neighbor watched Abby, and I forgot to tell her about her arvo naptime. We got back at 8:30 and she told me that Abby kept trying to go to sleep and she knew it wasnt bedtime yet so she kept her up until Abby just pretty much passed out on her couch! lol! She was soooo asleep by the time we got back! I told her then that Abby ususally has an evening nap and she told me that she is so suprised that she sleeps through the night that way! Hey, I am fine with that! lol! Anyway we had a blast and I think I am going to be a firefighter for Halloween! It is a completely sexy costume! I cant wait to look non-prego for halloween! lol! Don of course picked out a scarey costume again...that is what he likes! I'm excited, and am going to start decorating for fall tonight! Pumpkins, leaves, scarecrows, great smelling candles like pumpkin pie and cranberries and all that fun stuff!

Meg your moms party sounds like it was a good time! Poor Tilly, she must've felt terrible! Im glad Coco is ok, no harm done! That must have been so stressful for you not knowing how your baby was! I would have been calling every 5 minutes! lol! Have fun packing today!

Beck I hope you had a lovely time!!

Hope everyone else is well!

Have a good night!

Sarajo, I just said to Tim we have to go and visit you sometime, preferably around Halloween! I just love how into it you all get, it's so exciting, kind of like christmas. I just love all the enthusiasm!!
    Beck, how was the sunshine coast? Did you get to enjoy some sun? Im sure you've got sun at home anyway. I just love spring. Actually todays the first overcast day in a while and it's Tillys sports day, I so hope it fines up.
    better go and pack and then make lunches. Hope everyone has a good day! xoxo

xoxo
    Last edited by Mumma2three; September 26th, 2006 at 07:36 AM.

Come on over Meg! We'll dress you all up in something fun! Yeah, not everyone gets into it so much, but our street has a big party so you just have to dress up! I always love to decorate, so Halloween is just another excuse to decorate the house, dress up and have fun!

Hi girls, sorry I haven't posted for a while I have been very preoccupied with what is going on with my crazy body at the moment. I have had my periods since Friday and am under the understanding that this pregnancy is definitely not going to happen. I find out my blood results tomorrow and if need be have an u/s on Thursday - which a girlfriend is going to come with me to. THank goodness as I was trying to work out what Marnie would be doing when that was going to happen. I feel a little sad about this (not as sad as David he is really worried about all of this) but feel that it is probably just God's way of letting me know we are not ready for a baby as of yet. We will keep trying (who knows - maybe I am maybe I'm not) I feel I am not. WE shall wait and see.
    Sara - Abby is such a good sleeper -well done what a great mum you are. My brother is married to a Canadian and lives there. THey love Halloween and have their costumes picked too!
    Meg - YOu crack me up - I thought I was the Karaoke queen! Sounds like you had fun.
    Hi to Dani, Tiff, Becka, Kate and anyone else I missed. THanks for all your kind words. It really does make this experience bearable knowing I have my Belly Belly girls behind me. Even if David thinks it is extremely weird to be writing (at times daily) to people I don''t know. He really doesn't understand the monotony of mothering and how we need an escape outlet from time to time.
    Have a great day girls and I'll let you know how my results go at the end of the week.
    Cheers!

tiggy Guest

Renee,

There's not alot I can say.
    I reall am feeling for you right now. Please know that you are in my thoughts.

Renee I am so sorry. Thats so not fair. I hope you are ok. Please let us know how you go with the tests and everything. I wish I knew the perfect thing to say to you, and your DH. Im really sorry. I cant imagine how you must feel but please know that you can come here anytime and talk to any of us. Were all here for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    :hugs:

Did you guys notice up the top right hand corner it has a MOOD thing? You can change your mood now? Its cool. There is lots. Of course I couldnt decide on one, but I love gimmicky things like that.

BBL

Thank you.
    I did another HPT this afternoon and the result was negative so tomorrow is just a formality I suppose.
    I cherish your kind words.

Renee Im so sorry to hear your test was negative. Im thinking of you and please jump on any time to talk. Lots of love xoxo

Thanks girls! Dave and I had a big chat last night and we are feeling a lot better about this experience. It was probably God's way of letting us know this baby was not meant to be. So we are just going to relax now and see what happens - no testing or anything for 2 months (David is very excited about the practise!)
    How do I get the mood thingy? I've checked on the thread about it but it makes no sense - i can't see it anywhere. I really want it - I love the idea of it. I'm sorry your sleepy Meg - and why are you so relaxed Kate! Excellent!

Renee, I have the same problem with the mood thing - can't find it on my end but can see everyone else's. *cries*

Sorry I've been AWOL...was only going to stay for the first night of competition but ended up doing both nights so we didn't get back til after lunch yesterday.

Hope you're all doing well!

Its up the top right hand side of the page ladies. Up where it says
    Welcome, k8ty.
    You last visited: Yesterday at 10:23 PM
    Private Messages:
    My Mood:

and there is a drop down menu for you to choose. You just scroll through and click the one you want. Then it updates

Its hot here today

BBL for sure. I have such a busy day today!!

That's just it Kate, I don't have anything in the top right hand corner other than 'Welcome back Beckibee...blah blah about my last visit time'.

Im so stressed. It appears that Coco has ANOTHER temp. It seems this poor child is sick more than she is well. I just don't get it. We haven't even been anywhere this week. I am just praying its not gastro, she had a messy poo this morn, quite unusual. She's also not eaten as much today. VERY unusual. I just want her to be well.
    anyway, hope everyone else is doing well xo

That's just it Kate, I don't have anything in the top right hand corner other than 'Welcome back Beckibee...blah blah about my last visit time'.

Girls the mood thing is for Platinum members only at this stage. Sorry.

No problem Sherie, I just thought I was losing it because I couldn't find little icon everyone was talking about!

Meg - {{{hugs}}} to little Coco, hope she's feeling better soon!

Oooh, forgot to mention Maddy cut her 4th (right upper front tooth) tooth yesterday morning!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast