Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #17

PMSL!!! Thankyou Im laughing too now. Was funny when the parcel man dropped off my stuff and he just took a second glance at me. I do look ridiculous atm.

I will test and let you know. Maybe 2moro or when I come back from visiting Jasmines godfather!

Sounds very exciting Kate ( i hope it is anyway!) Spray tan is hilarious - I can't be bothered to do it anymore as I haven't got the patience to hang around with it on - although I love it and I think I look like I lose kilos everytime I do it. I'll just get used to my normal white self!

hmm how interesting Kate.. you're so amusing
    GRR @ Michael (what is it with guys named michael? I think a few of them are defective sometimes :P ..I have a brother & a cousin who are both called michael, plus my dad was michael.. lol it's popular name)

:eek: at the clothes.. omg I don't think all the clothes I've ever owned would be equal to $700.. j/k. kind of.. yeah I'm a pov I spend all my money on clothes and things for Logan.

Well, I haven't been to bed since I got up on wednesday morning so I should go catch up on some sleep. Have a big day tomorrow.. swimming classes for logan, food shopping, and seeing Live woohoo lol

tiggy Guest

I just put some new piccies in Ivy and Noahs' site if anyone is interested.

Hi Melly! hope you have a great day tomorrow.

KATE!! Waiting for some news!!!!! But I have to say that is a JOKE about your clothes. They would have to give them back wouldnt' they? Plus who wouldn't return them if they got the wrong clothes?? I wouldn't keep someone elses clothes. Poor you, what a shocker. Get ACA onto them!! (lovethat you can threaten people with a current affair)!!
    Mel, have fun at LIVE !! Why haven't you slept since wednesday? Is it because of uni? Hope you had a good sleep last night.
    Tim snored all night and tonight he's going out so I've told him he's sleeping in a separate room. I need sleep and Im not having him snoring especially after a drink. So hopefully I'll get an early night and coco will let me sleep!!
    gotta run, its' 6.30 and I have to go and do breakfast, school lunch, shower etc. It's all happening.
    By the way we put in an offer and got rejected (on our fav house). Haven't even settled with our unit yet, it is STILL not fully sold. I am just so over all of this, it's the biggest nightmare ever.
    have a great day, Im off to see my cousins newborn who is now 3 months old.....show's how motivated I am to get out and about these days...I would like to just sleep all the time.
    xooxxo

Meg, I hadn't slept since Wednesay because I was trying to get an assignment finished and well, it took me all wedneday night. Yes, I have been slacking off lately, but really who could resist that grin of his? :P

LiVE was so.. awesome.. and even that isn't doing it justice, well just my opinion.. but yeah. LOL. Plus when I got home at 2am, Mum said Logan was a little angel, he went to bed at 5:30, which is unheard of for him, and didn't wake up until shortly after I got home. But that was good because I was dying to feed him.

I hope you managed to catch up on some sleep last night. (My friend told me that if you poke someone who snores its supposed to stop them snoring.. for at least 5 minutes Apparently he snores.) You're a more tolerant person than me, I think if I slept next to anyone who was snoring, I'd push them out of bed.

Mel, so glad you had an awesome time! yOu deserve to do something special after all your hard work!! Good on Logan for being a good sleeper that night too!!
    Hope everyone else is doing well. We're off out tonight, again! Engagement party. Unfortunately it's raining and the party is at a yacht club. Such a pity for them.
    talk soon xoxoxox

Hiya ladies!

My eyes are just about rolling in my head but I've been up late watching the World Gymnastics Championships. WAY too wired for bed after watching Phil Rizzo become WORLD CHAMPION! Yayyyyy...our first ever gold medalist for Australia.

Maddy is going well..she has a cold so she's a little off sorts but she's into EVERYTHING. I doubt it'll be long before she's walking unaided. My PILs are back for the weekend and then they're off to Macleay Island for three weeks for work. BIL flies out to Iraq for three weeks on the 3rd of November and then will be in Afghanistan for a year. I might not always get along with him, but please keep him in your thoughts. Can't believe he's going to such a dangerous place for work, but he's looking forward to the challenge. I just hope he can stay safe.

Just wanted to drop in and say sorry for being so slack. Leanne & Drew are doing well...he is such a gorgeous little man. Will get off my bum and upload the photos tomorrow. We're hoping to organise to meet once a month so the kids can have a play, and we can have a chat!

Hi guys - well my weekend away was fine - even if I did come back a day early but I am so glad I am home!
    The wedding was beautiful - she was so happy! It was lovely to see. I am exhausted from the long drive there are back in 2 days (13 hours in the car!) Marnie was an angel whilst I was away and my husband really missed me - so all in all a great weekend. I couldn't wait to get home and feed Marnie! I pumped whilst I was away but it is never the same.
    My eyeballs are falling out of my head and we are off on Tuesday to see DH's mum and dad. Another big trip but they haven't seen her for 5 months so off we go.
    I hope everyone else had a great weekend - sorry no personals! Tomorrow hopefully.

tiggy Guest

Renee, glad you had a great time. It's always good to get home though, must agree.
    Bec, nice to see you popping in - sounds as though you have been one busy lady.

Ivy and Noah are sick and I am over them being sick. I am also over my husband running away to work when the going gets tough.
    So we will be missing out on baby group and that sucks. Instead I feel a trip to the paed coming up.
    Hope you all have a nice day.

Kate where ARE you???? Hope you are off celebrating a BFP!

Hi Everyone. TIggy, sorry to hear the twins are sick, I hope they're improving, you poor things. What is up?
    coco had temp for last couple of days. Not sure what was wrong ,it seems to have gone.
    Does anyone's bub have a slightly protruding lymph node in their neck? Coco's seems to come up and down alot but could be because she is often sick and also because she doesn't have alot of baby fat. THink I'd better get it checked anyway....always something.
    Hope you're all well. KATE, where are you???? I too hope it's a BFP and you're celebrating!!
    Two of my closest friends have just announced their pregga's. One for the second time, the other the first. Very exciting. ALso a good friend of Tim and I had a baby boy on teh weekend. Hopefully will get to see him soon, just a matter of finding time that we can go together.
    Better go, coco is up and raring to go. Hope everyone is well.
    I am still a zombie. Had a nap yesterday and then couldn't sleep last night,. GGGRRR. if only I could've gone to sleep early I would've caught up on lost sleep. Not the case unfortunately.
    talk soon and have a good day. xxoxoxoxo

tiggy Guest

Meg,
    Sorry to hear that Coco has been unwell too. I don't know with the twins, it started off as a cold but now both are wheezy and Ivy's ear drum perforated on Sunday. Yesterday, Ivy just cried all day. This morning Noah has this huge purpley bruisey like rash on one bum cheek. I don't know what it is. He hasn't got a high temp and aside from being wheezy, he is happy.
    Ivy is sick sick sick. I don't know what I am going to do with her. The paed was very little help, said start prednisone for the wheeze and antibugs for the ear (I had already started both). Bugger it though if I didn't knock the antibiotics bottle off the bench in my stressed out state last night! ARRRRRGH! I don't have another repeat on the AB's and I hate trying to get into a gp.

To answer your question, Ivy gets her little glands up behind her ears all the time, not really on her neck and I don't know with the boy, he is too chunky! LOL.

Hope you start to feel better soon, Meg. I hate it when you are so tired you can't think. It must be horrible for you, especially with all the stress you are going through with in law living and change of routine etc. Hugs, Meg.

Oh tiggy you poor thing Im thinking of you. coco is on my lap now, can't write, but wanted to say that Im praying Ivy gets well very soon . xoxoxoox

Beck, sarajo, kate, what has happened to you guys? Hope everything is going well. xoxo (and Tiggy, hope ivy is improved. MEl, how are you?? Christie, where have you gone, Rach too??) Dani, how is work going?? xoxoox

tiggy Guest

thanks girls,
    Jillian, we have an asthma plan going on but the ears are just a treat as you go sort of thing at the moment. I'm going to talk to him about grommets next time. Noah has to get his tongue tie snipped anyway, so we might as well have both of them in.

How is your gorgeous Immy? You don't have any piccies anymore. The last ones I looked at were of her beautiful baby feet!

tiggy Guest

Thanks Jillian!
    Glad to hear that your beautiful little girl is doing well.
    Are you planning a birthday bash for her?

tiggy Guest

Yep,
    I hear you there.
    We are having ours early because everyone is complaining it's too close to Chrissy.
    Our is going to be smaller than the girls' too.

Jillian, Im glad immy is doing so well!!Would love to see some pics of her too. You're so lucky she's been well, particularly having the two boys with all their school/kindy germs!! Coco is continuously getting things from Tilly!
    WHat has happened to the Jan girls Jillian? I really miss them! I saw Laura hasn't even done her blog. Do you know how she's going?
    Tiggy, how are you today?
    Better run, you've reminded me about coco's bday, might start planning some things (more a barbie for the adults, any exuse)!!!
    xoxoxo

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast