Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #19

Hi everyone

Thanks for all of your concern with the headaches. I think they were caused by stress to be honest with you. Michael and I have split up permanently forever and ever this time. It was a long time coming and happened very unusually but its happened. I posted all about it in the Relationships thread thing if you are interested. Its very long though!

Anyway I have so much to get organised today but I will hopefully be back later on.

xoxo

Kate - big hugs to you with all that is going on. I honestly have no words that could comfort you but am thinking of you. Perhaps the migraines are stressed related. Fingers crossed they disappear with out the stress with Michael. I am just going to read up on what is going on in the relationship thread.

Happy 1st Birthday Ivy & Noah!!

Awe Kate! Yes, a lot of migranes are caused by stress! I bet that is so hard for you to go through this time of year. I'll have to go read the relationship thread now. As for your migranes, if you learn how to breath deeply and learn how to relax, that should help. When I was hospitalized for mine they had me getting massages every day and learning how to relax (which I never did catch on to), but they did biofeedback and everything. Here is where I went http://www.houstonheadacheclinic.com/ After I left I wasnt happy because I felt it didnt work for me because most of my migranes arent stress related I dont think (they are hormonal)

Ok ok ok on to baby talk! I cant believe Coco is one tomorrow! How exciting! How was the twins birthday Tiff? I hope you all had a wonderful day!!

Abby was up twice last night, I think her teeth were bothering her! Her ear infection has gotten so much better! I have been busy getting her party together! It is this Sunday! Tomorrow I am going to make her cake and the cupcakes for everyone else! Does anyone know a good baby frosting recipe? I dont want to load it up with sugar, iykwim!

You all have a good sleep tonight!
    Last edited by sarajo; December 1st, 2006 at 12:31 AM.

Coco is 1!!!!!!!!!!! We are up early today!! tilly is reading coco her new little book and showing her her flash cards!! Very cute!!
    Sarajo, I usually just use icing sugar, margarine or butter and colouring. Totally bad for you, but creamy and yummy!!
    WAtched an amazing show last night. Look who's talking. It's a woman who has discovered the secret language of babies. She was interviewed by ray martin and was on Oprah last week, it's a universal language. If I have another bub I am definitely buying her cd. Im upset it wasn't available a year ago! Im sure there'll be a thread of this show in the TV thread!!
    have a great day everyone. We are going upstairs to open prezzies from the inlaws (we didn't give her much, I knew they'd look after the prezzie side) then I have to make her cake (a coco pops bear) then the chiropractor, then to my mums for arvo tea, and then a family dinner, the inlaws are out!
    Tomorrow is her party with some of her friends, and then sunday is all the rellies for lunch!!
    Sarajo, hope Abby has a brilliant party. Isn't it exciting that our bubba's are so grown up!! Said to Tim, one year ago, it was all happening.Although for me I didn't go into labour until 7pm...had a great relaxing day this time last year!!!! xoxoxo

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY COCO

Hope your gorgeous little girl enjoys her special day Meg, I still think it's the mother's that should get a gift on their kids birthdays - afterall it's a reminder of all the hard work we did - but I don't think this idea will catch on somehow - lol - have a great day anyway.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY
    COCO!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO!

tiggy Guest

Happy 1st Birthday Coco!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Meg, hope you have a lovely birthing day and that it is filled with lovely memories of the day you met your gorgeous girl.

Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes for Ivy and Noah. We had a really nice day.

Kate, I'm so sorry for all that you are going through at the moment. You must feel so torn.

Hi all how you going.

KateI hope you are feeling better soon and thanks so much about the post for Callum and his photo with santa. I know how hard it can be getting them done. DD wouldnt have a bar of it at the age of almost 2. She did the same thing. LOL
    Meg I did the same thing with my DD Melissa. I asked her if she want to get a Photo with Callum and she said yet. I also told her about St Nick when it was time to tell her about Santa and she said so he is still real and just doesnt wear a red suit. So I was happy with that. Ill post photo soon.
    Renee Wow there is alot going on in your life. Im sorry to hear about your mum. Ill say a little pray for her too. Ill check out you photos after this post. Take care hun!!!
    Tiff Wow. You are an inspiration. It Must be hard with your kiddies sick and having to take them to all the dr. Callum has a slight tongue tie and I was told he will have to have it checked again at 1. He is doing ok. speach is good, feeding and sucking bottle so dr said he prob wont have anything done. Hope your days get better soon. I read your post and think how lucky I am with Callum and I dont know how Id go if I had to go to all the dr you have to. Your a fantastic MUM. YOu would get MUM OF THE YEAR in my books. Good Luck!!!
    Becka [email protected] I can just see your face as the weetbix came out. I know when Callum spits some thing out im just stund. LOL. Did you put apple or pears in it. You can get pears and banana's in puree and mix that in. Callum it doing well but OMG he has become MUMMY MUMMY. and its driving me nuts. I cant evern stand up out of the lunge with out him bursting into tears. Now he wont go to DH and all he wants is me. I dont know what to do. But nothing gets done hear now. House is trashed and not getting much done. Any ideas on what I can do!????
    Kate Im sooooo sorry hun. Hope things get better for you soon!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR COCO......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....
    Hope coco got lots of pressies and you all had a great time!!!

Well all hope you have a great day!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Ivy and Noah......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.....

Thats a better one then the one I did before!!!!

See ya's

Happy Birthday Coco!
    Have a great day Meg

Love the Santa smilies!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY COCO!!!

Good morning all! Hope you're all having a fabulous day. We had a much better night...Maddy went out as soon as we got home from the shops with the PILs and slept through til almost 5am which is pretty good for her. She rolled all over the bed after a feed first thing this morning and then crawled out the back door to her grandparents' house! *L* Now she's buggered and has gone down fora nap without a fuss! *YAYYYYYY*

Off to get ready for coffee today...meeting up with Leanne & Drew!

Renee

I checked out the photos.. So cute. I love the ones with the Hats on. I love hats. Id have to say the one in the car is my fav. Very cute indeed.

Ive just added some more to mine along with the photo of my 12 year old DD and callum with santa.

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Coco!!!

YAY MEG!

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY COCO ARABELLA!

I hope you have a great day filled with lots of joy and memories Meg! Hard to believe a year has gone by already

xoxo

Last night was my first offifical night without a migraine, so Im hoping they have all gone for now. I will be back on later, still have much to organise, but I think everything is going to be fine. Thanks again everyone

Missy WOW at the professional photos! They are so gorgeous!

Hello Ladies,
    Well I have been so flat out this last week or so. Starting work and getting Jett’s party organised is a nightmare.
    I am taking a breather before getting back to organising tomorrow.
    Work I great and I wish in a way it was longer than 2 weeks. We work from 12pm till 8pm which is great cause I have half a day with Jett and then he goes with my Mum or Ben’s Mum.
    Oh I nearly forgot my news, Jett is finally crawling!!!! Not fast but he is crawling, one hand goes then the knees then the next hand. He started the first day that I started work. I came home and Mum is like guess what? I was ready to quit work on the spot.
    Oh this morning Jett won a prize on the local radio station that he listens to while he sleeps. He won a big bunch of Ballons and chocolates. You call up and they read your name out on the radio and pick a winner and it was Jett, Yeah for him...
    Tiggy – I l0ve the new shot of you with the Santa hat on, very cute!!!! I hope Ivy and Noah had a great birthday. I was so slack with my birthday wishes sorry…

Meg Happy Birthday Coco I hope you have a had a great day with all of your family around.
    I am a mega slack Mum I haven’t even been to pick up Jett’s birthday present yet.
    Meg I watched that show while I was putting my tree up last night. I found it so great, I even taped it to give to my friend Ebony who is due on the 11th of December. Jett’s crying in the early days all makes sense now.
    Sarajo – Isn’t the little Miss just divine in her Christmas dress and hat. I was meant to post the other day when you emailed the photo’s but was so busy.
    Anyway need sleep for the big day tomorrow!!!
    Night All

Thanks Dani!! YAY on Jetts crawling!! So happy for him that he won a contest on the radio! lol!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast