Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #19

Happy 1st Birthday Jett!!!

And also yay on the crawling and congrats on winning the prize from the radio, Jett.

tiggy Guest

Happy 1st Birthday Jettboy!!!!!

Yay that he is crawling too!!!!
    Hope you have a great day Jett full of Firsts!

Dani, Happy birthing day to you, may your day be full of sweet memories and memories in the making! Hugs to you!

Happy 1st Birthday Jett!!!

LOVE your new ticker Tiff!!

Hi all,

Just a quick note. Thanks Sarajo, I love the photos too. Im going to get more done. Wooohooo jett, Crawl away. Heheheh.
    Well Im at the MIL's at the moment as DH and FIL are putting a new bath in for me at home so lots of banging so Callum Melissa and I are saying here for the weekend. Going home today to see my new bath. Cant wait. Well hope all is fine and will speak soon.

Bye for now!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for Coco's bday wishes! She had a lovely party yesterday, but when I finally brought the cake out (coco pops bear) she lost it!! Im going to put a couple of pics on the website!!
    hope everyone is doing well, will be back tomorrow for personals.
    lots of love xoxo

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY JETT :P

Hope your day is wonderful

Happy 1st Birthday Jett!

Hi all

Well my bathroom is all done. I had a bath today and it was soooooooooo nice. We only had a shower in the house so DH put in a shower bath for me and its wonderful. YAY!!!

Went shopping this morning and Callum loves sitting in the trolley. It's so cute. The only problem is I have to stop in the middle as he will pull things of the shelfs. LOL.

Callum got his 3rd tooth, top left and the eye tooth next to that is almost through as well. No wonder the little man was so mummy mummy. He seems to be getting better now as I can get up from the lounge and walk around. But can only leave to room if the wiggles are going. God bless the Wiggles....lol.

Well hope you are all well.

Take care!!!

Hello Ladies, I hope you're all well.

Missy, Callum sounds like Logan, he loves sitting in the trolley (especially in his special trolley seat cover) and can't be put within his arms length of anything. The other week I accidentally put him next to the tomatoes in the fruit & veg section while I turned my back for a second and he had thrown two tomatoes on the floor and was eating a third one! So glad the two teeth have come through for Callum, hopefully he is feeling better for it.

Meg, Those photos of Coco are so cute and her birthday cake looked great!

Sorry just kind of popping in.. Ex is coming down for Logans birthday (at my expense since I paid for his ticket), he gets here tonight. I am so nervous, I don't know why exactly.

I got a photo of Logan with Santa on Friday. The poor little guy.. as soon as I put Logan on Santas knee he freaked out and started crying. So I had to stand next to Santa and hold Logan.. Ah, our first photo with Santa.. lol I had never had a photo taken with Santa before.. and I got a lollipop yay

tiggy Guest

Happy 1st Birthday Logan!!!!

Hope you have a lovely day.
    Melly, Hope your day is full of happy memories, happy birthing day to you!

tiggy Guest

Mel,
    Just wanted to say that I will be thinking of you as you deal with your ex. Hope everything goes smoothly. Hugs

Happy 1st Birthday Logan!!!

Last edited by sarajo; December 4th, 2006 at 10:12 PM.

Good morning everyone!! Yesterday we had Abby's party. It was early so that we could hopefully have some of the warm weather left. Well, last week it was warm enough for shorts and this weekend a cold front came through and under that pavillion it was freezing and windy! Everyone had their winter coats and hats and gloves on, and even had blankets! I had to bundle Abby up more and more as the 2 hour party went on and she ended up in 4 layers of clothes! People were leaving early. It was too cold to open gifts so we went home. I was pretty dissapointed at that point, although we did make s'mores and that was a hit. The cake was cute and Abby was so dainty picking at the frosting! She barely got into the cake at all! Anyway, we went home and a bunch of the party-goers came over and watched my sugar-high baby open her gifts. That was so wonderful! I didnt expect Abby to love her pressies right off but she did! She played and played and played and played til it was 1.5 hours past her bedtime! lol! She was in the BEST mood! Then she went to bed (that took some rocking) and only got up once durring the night! I made cupcakes and they really turned out good if I do say so myself! lol! So all in all the party was a success! The weather could have cooperated for us a bit better though! Of course I got pictures but our battery is dead on the camera so I have to charge it before it will let me download. They will be up sometime today probably! Anyway that is about it! Abby didnt cry at all, although in the park she wasnt in the best of moods because she was so cold and bundled!

I hope everyone is having a GREAT Monday! Today I clean the mess from yesterday! and maybe take a nap

First of all, a very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to little man Jett for Saturday. I'm so sorry I was so slack and didn't leave a birthday message to you. Hope you had a fabulous day!

Am buggered, it's WAY too late at night to be up but Maddy's been a little disrupted the last few nights. She was still up an hour ago. *rolls eyes* I dearly hope this'll now mean she's going to sleep through til at least 5:30am!

Just before I go to bed though, I'm really worried about Kate. I could be totally blind but has her thread about her now-ex disappeared altogether from the relationships forum? I couldn't find it before (it is late and I'm sleep deprived so it's possible I missed it). Kate, if you're around could you let us know you're ok?

Wow that is weird. RU ok Kate? I hope everything is alright!

Kate, hope you're ok,...we're here for you.
    Logan, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!!! WEll done Melly, you've made it a year and done an AMAZING job!
    Got coco immunised yesterday but only got 2 out of three. I can't get MMR as there's egg in it, so I have to do some research and see if it's worth taking a risk. Anyway, she was so brave and has been good since. I am not to worried about MMR, I know we all had measles and mumps as babies, and rubella is only risky if you're pregnant isn't it, so coco is ok for the moment!!!
    have a good day all, running late here xo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASTER LOGAN!

Melly, hope you all have a wonderful day together celebrating little Logan's 1st birthday! Our thoughts are with you on the ex-fiance situation too!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast