Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2005 #19

Hi all

First of all!!!!!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY LOGAN

Mel [email protected] the tomatos. Very funny. Hope all is ok with the EX!!!

Sarajo Im glad the party was good. Shame about he weather. I cant wait till Callum's first Bday.

Meg Yes that is right about rubella its only scary if your pg. My MIL had rubella when she was pg with DH. She was told to terminate but being a good Catholic she didnt thank God. She was told that DH would be deaf, dumb and blind but all he ended up having was only having 5% hearing in his left ear. He was very lucky and I take my hat of to MIL as it would have been hard for her!!!

Kate Hope your ok hun!!!!

Well all have to go and clean. Awwww I hate it. Wish I could get some one to do it for me...hmmmm.

Have a great day all.

YAY MELLY! Cant believe this date is here already!!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

I hope you had such a wonderful day filled with much joy and many memories!!

Hello Ladies,
    So so slack on my behalf, I haven’t posted in ages and to be honest I will be MIA for most of this month. With working from 12pm till 8pm and trying to catch up on household stuff it doesn’t leave me much time to chill out.
    Thankyou all for your lovely birthday wishes
    I have taken some photo’s of his party and stuff so I will email you all when I have posted them on his photo page.
    I am trying to do this post and I a hearing chatting in the next room so I can tell this is going to be another all nighter like the last 3 have been. I have been up at 3am watching the wiggles as I can’t calm Jett anyway other than that. I have no idea what is wrong???

Happy Birthday Logan!!
    Melly – I hope you had a great birthday. It is also my Little brother’s birthday today so two great boys born on the same day. I hope everything with the ex goes well, I will be thinking of you.
    Sarajo – I was so wrapped that he won too. He got a bunch of balloons and a box of chocolates (I think I may have to eat the chocolates for him).
    Kate – I'm so sorry for all that you are going through at the moment. My heart goes out to you with all of this stuff with your ex.
    Tiggy – Thanks for the lovely wishes. Also thanks for helping me through the toughest year in my life so far, your words really lifted me in the tough times.
    Meg – I loved the cake and the fact that you made it yourself is even more special. There is no way that I could of made Jett’s cake I have no idea of how to bake with an electric oven. I am sure if I tried I could have got it right but I had so much other stuff to do as well. I will never have 60 people over for a party at my place again!!!! If you ever here me speak of it please slap me one.
    Beck – I too am having trouble with getting Jett to sleep, maybe it is an age thing?? I have no idea??
    Missy – Yeah on the new bath sounds like you are really going to enjoy having one. I too have checked out your new shots and they are great. I just love photos and can never get enough great shots of Jett. I am so with you on the Wiggle thing that is the only thing that has been getting me through these last couple of nights.
    I need Sleep Night all....

Dani love the new ticker!!

Kate how are things? Im glad you are back online...I was so worried about you!

Missy your ticker is too cute! I love putting hats on backwards for Abby too! lol!

OK, I am having the worst period of my life atm! It is just my 3rd or 4th one since Abby and the ones before this were not too bad. There is sooo much bleeding and humongous cramps and an enormous headache. I had don rush out to get midol before he left for work this morning at like 5:00. he came back with that and heating pads...he is my hero! Anyway, anyone else have this since their bub was born? It is so terrible. I just dont know how I am going to take care of Abby all day. I hope she is a good girl today and doesnt want held a lot because a hunched over mum just cant pick her up too well right atm!

Thanks Sarajo! Ive been around, just not had time to post!

I think a few months ago you might remember I had my AF all over the place, not to mention the overwheming pain. But I didnt BF as you know, so we would probably be so different hormonally, but I will tell you anyway LOL. I dont even know how many tests for things they did, but my GYN ended up saying he thought I had endometriosis, and booked me in for a laproscopy to 'have a look around' Anyway, shortly after that, my AF sorted itself right out. I went from normal, to messed up, to normal again and have been normal ever since. I didnt even go for the laproscopy because I thought it was not necessary (plus Ive already had one and could easily live without trying to recover lol) So mine sorted themselves out. But for the time when they were bad, I was struggling to get out of bed and walk. Only the past few weeks have I had the headaches though, and I think we all know what they were caused by LOL!

I hope you get better soon. I hope so much Abby has an easy non clingy day. Pop her on a plane and I will babysit for you! Do you have a Doctors appointment? I hope its something that can be easily fixed. Poor thing. HUGE HUGS TO YOU!

Argh my phone is ringing Who the hell rings me at this time anymore!

How is Leanne going? I must remember to call or sms her in January sometime for Drews birthday.
    This is what I will write for Drews birthday so she knows, even though I know its not until January.

HAPPY 11 Month BIRTHDAY DREW !!!!!

I hope Drews birthday is filled with much joy and many happy memories!

Ohhhh Im getting so sad now. Cant believe Im saying Happy Birthday to everyone! Where did this year go! I can so clearly remember us all last year! It went so fast!!!
    Last edited by k8ty; December 6th, 2006 at 04:50 PM. Reason: pmsl, see I didnt get it wrong

Thank you so much Kate! I just may pop Abby over to you! lol! So far she has been quite managable today, thank God! I didnt set up a doc appt...I'll see how things are tomorrow. I just cane believe how painful this is. I feel bad you have been going through it too, on top of everything else you have been through lately!

Awe I'm glad you remembered Kate...
    HAPPY 11 MONTH BIRTHDAY DREW!!!

Last edited by sarajo; December 6th, 2006 at 01:50 PM.

Sarajo, I so hope you're feeling better soon, sounds awful you poor thing.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY December bubs
    .. Thing is yesterday Tilly fell out of her top bunk and now we have to go for xray. Also trying to organise new house....NIGHTMARE. ... excuses excuses.
    hope everyone is going well, thinking of you Sarajo.
    Beck, how was it meeting with Leanne on friday?
    Kate, glad all is ok, sorry about you and Michael. Sometimes it's just not meant to be....but I think of it this way, it was obviously meant to be so we could have our bubs, (like tilly's dad) but may not necessarily after. sorry Im babbling on
    lots of love xoxoxo
    Last edited by Mumma2three; December 6th, 2006 at 01:28 PM.

*LMAO* Guys, Drew was born in January! hehe

Meg, it was great meeting up with Leanne & Drew again on Friday! I have some new piccies, just have to fish out the upload cord again.

LOL youre right Beck! Leanne was last! How could I forget? Oh well!

So who is next? We should keep a list somewhere!

Beck cant wait to see the new pics! I took a look at your blog and I really like your adidas shirt you were wearing when you saw Westlife! You look GREAT by the way! Lost all your baby weight I see! Are you dancing again?

Meg I hope Tilly has nothing broken!! Ouch!

PMSL Im so glad I came here to see if Leanne popped in

I thought it was the 6th of December LOL LOL LOL

I have my msg half typed and all. Its the 6th of January isnt it!

Dont tell her I got it wrong Beck, tell her it was Meg *pmsl*

BBL Have a great day all

Sarajo I hope youre feeling better and it was a one off thing!
    Meg I hope Tilly is ok. How scary!

LOL I Just edited my Happy Bday Drew message *snicker*

HOLY CRAPPOLA, IM losing my mind....Leanne told me the other day it was January....my baby brain is getting worse. Right Im off to edit my message now!!
    Kate, that is mean, we'll say it was Sarajo!!! xo

LOL so funny! HA you thought I was sleeping, didnt you?! Well, I edited my post too! I can't believe BECK told us all wrong! lol!

Now that that's settled, off to bed I go! Good night!!

Thank you all for the lovely birthday & birthing day wishes. Logan had a good day.

Ex & I actually got on well for a change, so that was a relief. Logan even remembered him which made him so happy.

LOL about the confused birthday wishes.. I'm glad I read all the messages or you could have blamed me instead, although I was reading them thinking "I thought Owens was the next birthday, geez how could I have missed Drews?" ah dear..

...Edited to add..
    Happy Birthday Beck!!!!!
    I hope you have a lovely day
    Last edited by Melly01; December 6th, 2006 at 02:06 PM.

Oh my goodness

I knew it was someones birthday!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKA!

I cant believe I forgot

Im so sorry

Now I will sing to you to make up for it

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday Dear Becka
    Happy Birthday to you!

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you had such a great day! YAY Youre 28 today!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LOVELY BECK
    Happy Happy Birthday, wishing you a lovely day and lots of great pressies. HOpe you're totally spoilt!!! xoxooxxoxoox

tiggy Guest

Happy Birthday Beck!!!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast