Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #10

Wow, way to go Ash! You must have some good stuff in your mummy milk Buzzie. The three boys we know born within two weeks of Monique have shot right past her and are getting very big too.

I'm curious as to how much Monique weighs now so might do that soon.

Lauren: oh my 7kg.. Way to grow Little (big) man!!

tinsel: Hi.. haven't seen you around in ages...

Lauren - OMG Ash is getting so big!

Olivia is having her 3 month visit tomorrow so we will find out then how much she has grown. She is feeling heavier but not sure she will reach 7kg!

Thanks for all the 3 month wishes. We went to mothers group today so she celebrated reaching 3 months by staring down other babies

BBl

I'm Grumpy and tired..

Me too

Hi all
    Buzzie wow Ash has shot along in growth you must have some good Booby juice in those boobs of yours

Alicia happy 3 months to your little Olivia.

Welcome back Tinsel haven't seen you post in awhile..

I finally got Olivia Immunisated yesterday she was very brave considering she didn't have panadol either before as it was a last minute decison as I had a dr appointment (have a infected gum or something needless to say I have one very sore mouth that has gotten to the pint of waking me from my sleep, now i understand what teething babies go through poor litte tykes) so she had her needles and the rota virus liquid and only cried for 2 min max no adverse affects either besides sleeping more which I don't class as adverse, and lots more poops 5 yesterday in the space of 2 hrs...

Anyone know if antibiotics and pandiene will affect my milk (blue box) as I am taking a lot of pain killers as the pain is really really bad I feel bad for taking so many but if I don't I will literally be crying like a baby...

Ok enough rambling from me...

Speaking of poops she has just done another one for me...

BBL

Hey I feel better now.. sort of lol

Ethan has come home from school. He was skipping and fell and hit his head on the cement. He is fine though but his head was sore. Isaac is starting to get headaches again so we are going to try those new tablets today..

Olivia is asleep yay I weighed her at the chemist today and she is 6.39kg.. and I measured her today as well and she is 62cm.. She was 5.8 on the 15th so I hope thats a good weight gain.. She has been fine though

Teena:
    Sorry you are feeling so yuck. Hope the anti-'s kick in soon.. Not sure about the meds. I know in 2006 when I was bf jacob he was 8 months and I had a blocked salivary gland and was on nurofen a lot... It was fine. I too couldn't bear the pain..

Yay Miss Olivia was good with her needles. I would say the pooping might have something to do with the needles and RV stuff but if she isn't screaming or anything then its a normal reaction

Well Olivia hasn't caught Ash She was just weighed and measured and came in at 61 1/2 cm and 5.7kg. She is gaining weight at a slowish rate but they are not really worried as she looks healthy.

Teena - what a good girl Olivia was being so brave (must be the name )

Nic - I hope Ethan and Isaac are both feeling better. How is Ethans first love affair going?

Better go and start dinner. Honey mustard chicken salad tonight - yum!

Hey kellie so glad to hear from u, has been ages...

ahh not much to say here... I took ash to the movies today, just us too and he was such a good boy!

better go, cranky pants is awake.. heehe

Alicia: He still has a crush on alison but sadly she is engaged to someone else.. Days of our lives anyone/?

Ethan was fine. Red bump on head but normal Isaac on the hand. Tablet seemed to work then 4 hours later came back with out any warning and then he fell asleep and then was good. he is very tired though which is what the tablet does. Jacob fell asleep at 5:30 *sigh* Still hasn't woken. No dinner nothing.. eek!

Olivia was Miss Grumpy pants tnight.. I ended up lying down with her at 7 and we both fell asleep hehe. up by 7:30 though and she cried and carried on so when Simon went for his shower at 9 I tossed her in to and she fell asleep by 9:30

Now being naughty and having a snack of chips and coke

Lauren: Glad the movies was good..

Good morning all, well maybe not so good... MY poor little Olivia woke up on the wronfg side of the bed I think, woke up crying and been crying ever since, she ain't hungry or wet nor has a tummy ache, so put her back in cot to cry it out which has work as she has gone back to sleep..Poor mite

I got her to sleep at 9.30ish and she slept throught 1.30am and then back to sleep at 2.30am so not too bad...

Well I better go do some housework joy joy

Hey all.. too slack to update..

How is everyone..

How did you go with the housework Teena??

chat tomorrow girl.. Maybe my mood will be lighter.. AF ios here and I think :gasp* I have PMs

hope you feel better tomorrow Nic.

Been busy today, helped my brother with his resume and then he applied for 5 jobs in Canberra. Then this afternoon we went shopping for him, new work pants, new shoes, belt and a much much needed hair cut, now he justs need a job.

Yeah, I have been out of the loop but I have been lurking and checking out your gorgeous photos. Little miss is starting to sleep better during the day so I might have more time to post. By the time I put her down and do other things, there is not much time for BB before she needs something.

I did the old weighing trick where I weigh myself and then weigh me and bubs and it turns out she is 6kg but I should get her measured and weighed properly one day soon. She still only has a bit of fuzz on the top of her head and DH can't wait until it grows longer to put cute clips in. She is really chatty and smiles all the time which is just gorgeous. She has been sleeping 8 hours a night for 5 weeks now so I am finding that really good for my sanity and moods (I get really cranky with little sleep) but the downside is that she rarely sleeps from about 5pm to 10pm. I am trying to get us out of the house a bit more but when she sleeps in the day, I don't want to disturb her.

Monique had her needles Tuesday last week and it was a bit sad to see her crying but after a cuddle she went to sleep. This week she has had lots of poos so I guess that it is all coming out of her system.

Louise: I feel better thanks just having an off day even though I shouldn't have been... oh well lol..

Sounds like a busy time with your Brother.. Good luck for him with the job hunting

Kellie: I am dying to use clips too but I am fighting the urge to go buy some.

Good day so far here. Olivia hasn't been sleeping well or maybe I'm not. I honestly don't know. Olivia has started waking at 1 and she comes into bed with me and she is a snuggler and gets up under my armpits and of course I wake up and try feed her cus I am half asleep and think she has woken when she hasn't but by then she is awake.. Lovely little cyckle we have gotten ourselves into lol..

Tonight seeing as I don't have to be up and ready for school runs I will get up and feed her IF she wakes otherwise I will try resettling her in bed. When she woke at 1 last night I fed her because she didn't feed much last night and the lasy 2 nights she hasn't fed to go to sleep. She feeds around 6-7 and around 8 after about an hour of screaming she falls asleep. Fun time Fun Fun

The last 2 mornings I have left Isaac andJacob at home and walked to school at a decent pace and I feel so good for it.. So I will be doing that on all of Simons days off and his inbetween day when he is home in the mornings

How is everyone today>?

morning ladies!

All is well here.... glad to hear you are all doing OK! Yesterday was a nice day in the city! It was great to meet up with the girls! ALL the bubs are just so darn cute!! Ash IS such a big boy compared to Chrissie! good mumma juice there!

Chrissie has been sleeping real well lately!! Last night it was 11pm - 6:20am WOOHOOO and is now asleep again!! but lately she has been doing 9-9:30pm - 5-5:30 am which is fine by me!!

Bought her a couple books... one with bed time stories and one with classic nursery rhymes!! can't wait until she enjoys sitting in my lap to get a story read! hehe

Today we are off to shops with MIL, as she doesn't get out much! FIL doesn't like shopping but always likes to go with her, so she never gets to have a nice stroll and look around! men!!

hope you all have a great weekend!

xxx

Heelloo everybody!! where are we??

Haroula: sounds like a nice catch up. We will have to see some pics from these get togethers

All good here.. Much better night last night. She woke at 11 then 4 then 7:30

Olivia just loves going out late afternoon.. We went for a walk at 5:30 to the beach and she was gooing and carrying on , it was so cute!!

Nic - the beach walk sounds lovely.

Sofia has started babbling and cooing more now and is so full of smiles, that will probably change on Monday when I have to get her her needles, I can handle a grumbly baby I just hope it doesn't upset her sleeping (atm she sleeps really well).

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast