Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #11

Nic - Hugs hon. Maybe Olivia is having a "wonder" week. Sara always had restless nights for about a week just before she did some thing major like rolled, crawledl or walked. Crawling was the worst, she used to get up on all 4's and sway in the middle of the night. Sounds like she is just practicing her new found rolling trick. Failing that she maybe wanting solids. I hope you get some sleep soon.

Teena - Congrates to your sister. I can't believe you are still having mouth problems, you poor thing. How is Olivia? We have not planned to get pregnant now, but we were considering ttc #3 when Loren is 2yo. How are you going with the 3 kids? Do you find life any harder?

Kitten - Glad you got back safely. What a huge trip with 2 littlies. It does my head in going 5 hours up the road to see my mum.

BTW - I had 3 friends give birth on the weekend (all don't know one another) - Friday Callum was born (3.1kg), Saturday Isobel (3.7kg) and Monday Marko (4.3kgs).

I am just about to start organising Loren's christening. We have set the date for May 18. Thankfully DH has put his foot down and told his parents that we are not inviting everyone they have ever had contact with. We did for Sara's christening and ended up self catering for 60 people!!!! I only have 20 on my list this time.

Best whilst I have 10 mins to myself.

Ah.. Olivia has been asleep for over 2 hours now. Jacob fell asleep *finally* and I had a much deserved rest on the floor. I wasn't able to fall asleep but I feel like I have rested my mind. If that makes sense

Wonder week hey!! Maybe thats cus she has started rolling she might start doing it all the time and not just in bed. Crawling.. noooo not yet lol.. not ready for that yet. She is a strong little bugger though. she gets up on her knees and thats how she flicks herself over.

I don't think solids is an issue here as Olivia isn't feeding anymore then usual and doesn't want to be fed at night.. She is just awake...

Hi ladies!

Sorry i haven't been around much... Chrissie is keeping me busy with NO SLEEP during the day!! just a couple 45min cat naps and those in the swing!! Unless i'm out at the shopping center, then she will sleep for as long as i'm there! but can't spend all day out at the shops! I've tried wrapping her, un wrapping her, her gro bag, music, everything! At night however, i just put her down and she's asleep in 30min! but because she doesn't sleep during the day, she gets to bed at 7ish... so she's awake at 3:30am for a feed..! She doesn't take dream feeds either!...

Bek- OMG you are PG again!!!!??!!? I'm so happy for you if it's what you want!

alicia - good to hear the needles went well!! she sounds just right to me! Last week when we went for Chrissie's 3 month ( was 3 months and 1. 5 weeks..) she was Weight: 5.865kg Length: 61cm HC:41.5cm

so sounds like they are about the same.. her head is in the 70th percentile and her body is in the 50th!

Teena
    - Congrats on your nephew!!!

Nic
    - sorry to hear that Olivia hasn't been sleeping... i know that this has been mentioned before... but it coudl very well be her teeth moving around... have you tried giving her panadol?! it works wonders on Chrissie when she's screaming in pain!

xtml - yeah doesn't she look so much older!!? that's what i was thinking too!

Morgan - glad to hear all went well!!!

hi to everyone else! I'll try and get to everyone bbl!
    Last edited by Harri; April 10th, 2008 at 04:11 PM.

Hey there Haroula!

We had sleep last night. Well I did Olivia woke at 2:30 and I fed her and she was back in bed by 3. Dh said she woke 2 more times but I must have been so tired cus I never heard a thing so he just recovered her and patted her back to sleep.. Jacob also woke 2 times last night but nope never heard a thing. I didn't even hear Jacob come into our room at 5:30 I woke at 7

I feel semi good. Still need a fw more good nights but hey we are getting there. One night is better then nne

nic - glad you had a better nights sleep! there have been a couple nights i was so tired i didn't hear Chrissie wake.. Ange but her dummy back in and she went to sleep again! didn't even notice!

I'm so impressed with my little girl today! she rolled from her tummy to her back! granted i think it was an accident! LOL the look on her face was so cute!! heheehe... and i think she's close to rolling from back to tummy too.. she lifts her legs real high and twists her lower body.. she just hasn't worked out to twist the top half yet!

i've loaded some more pics too!

hope everyone is well!

yay chrissie.. I think Ash is finally getting somewhere with the rolling. He rolls to his side easy and did one onto his tummy, but like chrissy i think it was an accident LOL he was on the bed so he had an advantage ..
    Ash has finally got his head lifting going great too, he was very behind with that as i never did tummy time and the mchn told me off for it..:P but within a week of practise hes a champ!
    GOt his 4mnth check soon im soo betting hell be over 8kgs. hes put on so much chubby weight this last week or so!

Alicia - glad needles went well! im so hoping ill be better at the next ones! -prob not tho

nic - good to hear ur feeling a little better.. sounds like its been a rough week this week for ppl atm

Bekz - u said ur gonna wait to see if AF comes in a week.. are u already late or just due in a week??? im soo dying to know if its a true +ve.

Rorys gone quiet..... where are u????

hey girls.. just popping in with Kayla's stats Saw the nurse at the chemist this morning.. she is just LOVELY.

Anyway Kayla is now 6.65kg and 66cm long. She's happy with everything.. and so am I! yay! Don't think I've EVER enjoyed a visit to the nurse LOL.

morgan78 Guest

Great growing bubs and well done to all the new rollers - Vicky hasnt got there yet but starting to show signs that its not far away. Mind you she just wants to sit up, grabs hold of our hands and pulls herself halfway up.
    Haroula - lovely pics very cute
    Nic - glad to hear you got some zzz's
    Teena - i hope they find what wrong with your mouth soon sorry to hear that you are still in pain congrats on your new nephew
    Bek - any news on the ??pg
    Trish & Lara - hope the sore boobs are better

There seems to have been no backlash from the surgery, Vicky has been all smiles, laughs and chuckles - i soooo love those baby laughs. She did pick up a couple of extra feeds Wed & Thurs but looks like today things are back on track and WOOHOO she has self settled herself twice now and today instead of 45min cat naps we actually got an 1.5hr sleep. And they are both asleep now.
    Have a great weekend ladies

morgan - Sofia is the same, not rolling but trying to sit up, she also wants to stand when being held as well, but Maria was the same at this stage.

Exactly the same here.. sits up quite well, but not really rolling. DS didn't roll until 7 months, so I don't mind. It means I can put her down and she won't go anywhere! yay! LOL. She did roll a couple of times accidentally, but don't think she really enjoyed it LOL.

The nurse said we've got teeth coming. Blowed if I can ever tell when my kids are teething LOL. She is drooling by the gallon and chomping on her fingers, but I couldn't see or feel anythign in her gums, but the nurse reckons the gums have swollen a bit and the teeth are on the move.

Nic - Glad you had a better night.

Wow on all the bubbas rolling. Loren has rolled but only a couple of times, mind you she doesn't get much floor time. She prefers to be up or in a bouncer.

Hi Liz good to see you in hear. I think Loren maybe teething as well, she is drooling everywhere and furiously chopping on her hands. She is taking a teething ring atm too.

Morgan - Great news about Vicky.

Re: Pregnancy I did another hpt and there was no line this time...yeah!!! Now I can go back to planning bubba number 3 in a couple of years time Going to the hospital on Monday to discuss getting the Mirena put in. I am not sure if I want to do this because we do want to ttc again and I just might go back to temping etc.
    Last edited by BekZ; April 11th, 2008 at 12:56 PM.

Haroula - Cute pics of Chrissie. I was thinking of getting one of those seat's for Loren, only because she wants to be up all the time.

We have teeth here.. if i rub my fingers on her gums, top and bottom, it's very rough and not soft anymore!... she's ALWAYS got her fist in there and pushes the teat of her bottle around and chomps on it! i hope they don't take too long to come out.. poor buba!

The seat it great! she really enjoys it when she's "over" the floor! LOL

glad everyone seems to be doing well!!

haroula - im surpirsed the top too.... the bottom usually come first and top take a bit longer..... they might come up and then go back down again tho..

Ash just rolled from his back to tummy and back again!! YAY proud mummy here!!

Lauren, that's awesome!!! fantastic

Chrissie just fell asleep on the floor! i lay down with her for a couple minutes and just sang a song to her and she's asleep!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by haroula View Post
    LOL the look on her face was so cute!! heheehe... and i think she's close to rolling from back to tummy too.. she lifts her legs real high and twists her lower body.. she just hasn't worked out to twist the top half yet!
    Olivias look on her face the first time she rolled was priceless she got such a shock!

Great pics too.. Chrissy is looking so long

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzie View Post

Rorys gone quiet..... where are u????
    Yeh I noticed that too,, Hope all is ok and you are just busy

Bek: hoping Af shows in a day or so for you then, If it doesn't show I would retest or go to the Dr. I see you are quite pleased it turned out neg. I personally wouldn't be overly happy for myself right now but if it happened it happened kwim? yay on tubals

i have zip desire for another baby. Olivia has taken it all out of me

Can't believe some of these bubba's are getting teeth. Olivia chews her fists and drools but gums still look normal..

We bought a camping trailer tent the other week (off ebay ) and it arrived today :yay: We saved heaps buying it this way so now all thats left is to buy the trailer and put the 2 together. Can't wait..

We have to set it up this week though to make sure all the bits are there so we will do that on Simons days off I will take piccies of course

which reminds me.. new pics were uploaded yesterday..

I am feelin a little sleepy now but its to late in the day to nap.. plus Isaac and Jacob keep having little spats.. Olivia has been asleep for 2 hours so should wake up soonish

Rory has gone back to work, so i'm hoping too that she is just real busy!

Has AF gotten a lot heavier since having your bubs? i've noticed it has for me! darn it!

Buzzie - Yey on Ash rolling over.

Haroula - Yey on Chrissie getting teeth.

Both my girls were born with their top eye teeth sitting under the gums surface. Sara looked like a little vampire for a while.

I have been wondering about Rory too, hope all is well.

Used my first mcn today and Loren pooed as soon as I got it on, so I put on the second one and she weed straight away...I only have 2 of them!!!!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast