Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #13

morgan78 Guest

Buzzie - what a good boy hope you get good news today
    Jas08/Bek - Those days are great for me tho would prefer Fridays. I dont drive so rely on buses/trains - even if you want to met at my place so the bigger kids can run around in the yard
    LoriRae - poor little mite i hope Ty recovers quickly
    alicia - let me know if you find a solution as Vicky is the same during the day. Hope the rest of the reno goes well - dinner out mmmmmm that would be nice.
    Michelle_k - Too Cute!
    Bek - Loren's a clever little thing - no rolling here yet but she loves sitting up & has managed a couple of secs by herself

Nothing really new here, Has anyone else seen that new show Night Garden on ABC1 - i told Alex it was a weird show & now he tells me that its time to watch his weird show

morgan78 Guest

I am bored....both the kids are asleep and Vicky's been down for 2hrs () so i know she is going to wake soon

Oh well, i'll just sit here & catch up on BB

Morgan - yeah Night Garden is weird - in a telly tubby kinda way LOL.

Okidoki, here we go.. sorry if I miss anyone ar anything, I can't believe how many posts go up so quickly!!
    Nic- So good to hear about Olivia, bet your on top of the world! And definatley trust your intuition- it worked brilliantly when Olivia was sick, with your rushing her down to the doc when you did.
    Lauren- Crossing my fingers for you, hope your results come back ok...
    Morgan- Glad to know I'm no the only one who gets bored when bubs is alseep. Sounds ridiculous but they make a good excuse for not having to do housework when they're awake all day. When he's asleep I feel like i should be doing housework but I just can't be bothered...
    Speaking of housework, I was on hands and knees scrubbing filthy tiles in the kitchen the other day (bubs was asleep and net not working) and DP has come home, taken one look at me and gone "Omigod! You're pregnant again aren't you??" ummm, no. I nested so severely from the moment I fell pregnant, obsessive cleaning seems to be a sympton to him now!
    Ty's croup has broken a bit but it's been a tough two nights, poor little thing. It's so scary and he was so distressed...We're on a three day course of steroid drops which I'm not a huge fan off but were badly needed I think. I'm back at work two days this week and I hate the thought of leaving him!!
    Speaking of work, I'm having some issues with it- we don't really need the money too badly (though it's always nice) but I just don't want to give up my awesome job. I'm only doing one day a fortnight at the moment ('cept for this week) and don't plan to go back full time but I still feel really selfish for doing it when I don't really need to financially...
    For those who asked in the last thread, we're trying to organise a wedding for later this year (eeep!) and yes I do need a cake (can't remember who posted the cake thing- someone with a wedding cake in their avatar?)
    Hmmmm... think that's all I had to say today. Oh, does anyone know any websites with some objective unbiased info on vaccinations, especially the MMR? And is it true that they can refuse you a place in day care and schools if bubs if not fully vaccinated? We've had our two and four months but the older he gets the more scared I am- we had a friend lose their 18 month old due to vacc complications and I think maybe well informed is well armed??
    Last edited by Lolli; May 1st, 2008 at 07:21 PM.

Just a quickie...I have to go do the floors...Miss Loren is rolling all over the place and commando crawling. I just can't keep her in one place in the cot.

Morgan - We have heaps of spew issues here too. I am contantly changing myself and Loren. Almost anybody who has hold of Loren gets a present left on their shoulder too!!!

LoriRae - it was me with the wedding cakes, pm me your email addy and I can send you a link of my photos, where are you in Sydney, we should meet up sometime.

bek: Holy dooly.. Keep your moving baby vibes right where you are. My house is so not baby proofed anymore...

LoriRae: I say if you enjoy getting out and being an "adult" one day a week or fortnight then do it.. happy mummy's make happy babies

Lauren: Glad Ash was such a good boy.. hope the results match

Sorry if I missed anyone tonight..

All good here.. Loving LOST.. It was soooo good tonight

Where is everyone today???

My new kitchen is on the way - yipee!

Olivia is being good so far today - woo hoo!

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

morgan78 Guest

on the new kitchen i would love a new one stainless steel with a marble top workbench in the middle *sigh of bliss*.
    Im glad you having a good day, Alex was naughty last night so as a result was up around 1am needing mummy's bed and then toss & turned all morning grrrrrrrr so woke up in a feral mood. Also his mucking around meant little miss didn't sleep the best and she's been all over the place today....thankfully they have both crashed for the mo i get at least half an hours peace.

morgan - meeting up at your place sounds like a good first meet up. Easier to do that of a Friday, i have 3 of a Friday so if it is fenced i am happy. Did you want to make it the coming friday? What is the date for then ummm the 9th. Let you set a time if then is ok.
    Buzzie - did you get your results back yet? cross fingers all is ok.
    bkz - well done for your little one. she is doing really well.
    alicia - glad to hear your kitchen is coming along. I dont know what i would do without a kitchen.

Hope everyone elses bubs are good being good bubs for their mummies.
    Ethan went to the health clinic today and he is now over 7kg only just under 2kg to go before we can turn the carseat around!!
    Better run my little angels are into everything today.

Hi Alicia, Morgan and Jas

I am going to Bris again in a couple weeks but the trip will only be 1 or 2 nights too short for a catch up! Dang it.. We are picking up a trailer for our camper trailer, so can't wait for that

having a good day here.. Bought a new matress for our bed. We realized since we got rid of our old bed (water bed) we have both had sore backs and sleep crappily and have no mojo So today we said right stop bieng cheap A@@'s and we bought a new matress. We are now waiting for it to be delivered.. waiting very impatiently.. I even went and bought nice new sheets to go on it hehehe..

Olivia all good today.. She was full on giggling in the shops. Isaac was jumping up and sayong BOO to her and she couldn't stop laughing...

Alicia: hope we get too see pics of the new kitchen. Love looking at peoples renovations

morgan78 Guest

Hi Nic
    would have loved to have met up...oh well maybe next time. Gotta love a new matress tho u might find it uncomfortable for up to a month.
    Its great how these big brothers play so well with their little sisters & soo cute.

Sorry girls, kind of lost place of the new thread. LOL.

Will have to make it a quick one from me.

First some good news. Abbey cut her first tooth today, second one isnt' far behing it. Feeding her is a nightmare atm though, thinking it's because she has a sore more.

Bad news. Took Abbey back to the Dr this afternoon as I noticed her ears were really runny, again. Her chest still hasn't cleared from her chestinfection and it was a month ago I first ook her to the Dr's about it. Dr took a swab from her ear to send away and Abbey has to go in for a chest xray in the morning. Dr thinks she may have Bronchialitis (sp) Abbey is on AB's again for her ears. Which I am thinking is a reaction from her teeth, she has a runny bum too, again the teeth I think.

AGGGGGGGG damn kids hey.

On my own with the kids tonight, DP has gone to see the Foo Fighters with a mate. Thanks hun, alone with sick kids once again.

Take care every one and hopefully I can come back with some good news.

Morgan: It would have been good to meet some BBers Maybe if we get down that way in June/July..

Trish: 1st up.. woo on the tooth but holy.. Slow down Abbey lol.. sorry she isn't feeling so well.. poor bub has had a bad run of sickness hasn't she..

My new mattress arrived *drool* I so can't wait to go to bed. OMG it is so comfortable!!

Olivia was so cute tonight. I rolled her on her tummy in the bath and she kicked and splashed.. I got a vid of it which I will upload and link later.

ooo FRiday Night Games on.. woooo something to watch on Fridays

Just a quick one:

Trish, sorry to hear Abbey is still unwell, poor little bubba.

Nic, will try to post photos (I fully understand the sticky-beaking at other peoples renos)

Well kitchen benches all went in well and it is actually looking like a kitchen again, only a new and improved version of what we had before Just have to wait til Monday for the electrician and plumber to reconnect everything. Poor me DH will just have to take me out for dinners all weekend

Olivia went to bed well tonight (thank goodness, first time in a week without screaming). I put her in bed when she was still wide awide, sat next to her for a bit, gave her some food (in bed) then walked away while she looked happy and she dozed off about 10 minutes later. Has grizzled twice since but gone straight back to sleep when given the dummy. Fingers crossed for the rest of the night.

Sleepy vibes to all.

LoriRae- Poor little Ty, I hope that he gets better really quickly ? it is worrying when bubba?s get sick. The swimming sounds like fun. I?ll probably start Gabe at 6 months which I think is the earliest they do it near us. Kyla goes to the King Club and they heat the area to really hot too. They say that it?s the same as the water temp to prevent massive temp changes when the kids hop out of the pool. Not fun if you are sitting fully clothed watching though! When we were coming up for the MMR with DD I was also really worried after hearing all the bad things about it, especially as she was born 12 weeks prem. I did heaps of reading on the internet and spoke with my pead about it and decided to go ahead. She was fine. Sorry, I can?t remember the sites I looked at, but there have been heaps of threads here on BB about it in the past, so perhaps do a BB search on MMR
    Buzzie- I?m glad Asher was good for the ECG ? I hope it all comes back normal and that there is nothing to worry about
    Morgan- Bored is good! Wanna swap??
    Bek- Go Loren! Commando crawling already! Gabe just does 360?s, occasionally Rolls from tum to back and nearly goes from back to tum.
    Nic- Ooh, another Lost fan. Woohoo for your mattress, did you get one with one of those pillow tops? We?ve had our mattress for 10 yrs now ? really time for a new one, we have those dents from sleeping in the same spot lol.
    Alicia- Yeah, you?ll have to put up pics of the new kitchen so we can all drool ? we?ll me anyway!
    Trish- Aw poor Abbey, sounds like she has the lot at once! Hope you?re night isn?t too difficult with hubby out. Goodluck for the chest x-ray hun

Well, after having Gabe wake up every 2 hours the other night I have been a bit more firm during the day and rather than just letting him get up after his hour sleep in the day I re-settled. So yesterday, although he woke up after each sleep cycle I managed to resettle him so he had the about 2 hrs each time. He was a little better last night, he woke at 12.30am, 4.30am and 6.30am. We went to the shops today to buy a pressie for a 1st birthday tomorrow and I got a few warm velour all in ones from Myer for Gabe. Tomorrow we are also going to an Open Day at the school we are thinking of sending Kyla to. It goes from Kinder all the way to High School.
    Re: Stinky pram. I tried carb soda ? no go. So I left it outside to air for a few days which helped a fair bit and borrowed my BILs steamer and went over it tonight.

Hi all,
    Nic- yay for new mattress, you lucky thing, I'm so envious... you will be sleeping well tonight!! And I wish I could say I was going to work to be an adult for one day a week but I'm a kid's entertainer, so it's just more Wiggles and Playdoh and video games for me...
    Trish- yay on the new tooth! Does it hurt BF when they get teeth? Hope Abbey feels better soon, the poor little thing...
    Alicia- yay on new kitchen! Pretty jealous of that too- I'm with Morgan, would love a stainless sreel one with floating bench.. pipe dreams but nice ones
    Bekz- whoa, that commando crawl thing is bit daunting... ty seems to get the legs going but only spins himself round in circles so far, thank God...
    Louise- will pm you, love to see pics and meeting up would be great, I'm in the burbs but we're very mobile.
    Ty's still not very well so we're off to the GP again tomorrow it's been a rough couple of nights- he's coughing so bad and waking himself up every half hour or so. Major snot issues too and he hates the saline drops with a passion...
    Might be an odd question but does anyone else still wrap their babies to go sleep? I still swaddle Ty up tight and I think I'll have to stop doing it soon so he doesn't get himself tangled but he seems to keep himself awake with his hands...
    Happy Starlight Day everybody! Sleep tight

LoriRae, Health website has good information including Myths and Realities re immunisations. Not sure if I am allowed to post links but here it is Immunise - Immunise Australia Program

Gosh, all the bubs are getting very active aren't they and teeth! Wowsers. Monique rolled over once and hasn't done it since. She is over it. We got her a Jolly Jumper and she loves it except that she has a bit of a spew here and there so have to wait a while after feeds before putting her in.

I hope the sick bubbies get well soon. I've checked out photos in the gallery of your gorgeous bubs. They really are growing up so fast.

Off to bed for me. Have a good weekend.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast