Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #13

pffffft! Olivia must have felt cold last night and silly mummy didn't click till this morning and should have put her in her sleeping bag. 3am onwards she tossed and turned and then Jacob woke from 4am onwards.. Jacob is now still asleep and Olivia is fighting it.. will be back later with personals.. oo Jacob awake.

Re Invitations - We did our own birth announcement cards on the computer using photo paper so that they were postcard size. It was easy to add text to the photo and it looked pretty good, if I do say so myself. As an added thing we printed some (for our parents) on magnetic photo paper that you buy at Kmart, so that it could be stuck straight to the fridge!

BBL

Hi all,
    Nic- Was Ethan super excited about his mobile?? Bet he was- how cool. I remember when I first got one- I was 15- and I thought I was just soooo cool.
    kt- can't help you there darl still ahven't got it together to go to church and con the priest into thinking we are good Catholics- MIL is insisting he be baptised and not name given even though I'm not religious and the only Catholic thing she does is not eat meat on Good Friday. So we haven't had to worry about invites yet!
    Trish- Ty normally only does one massive poo every 3 or 4 days which is nice but since he's been sick he's been doing a lot of small stinky green runny ones- and yes, some of those are in his sleep. Hate to wake him but he's prone to nappy rash. How is Abbey doing? Ty seems to be getting a bit better- less snotty and wheezy but still sick. So it's back to the GP on Friday I think. I know it's just a virus and ther's not much they can do but better to be safe then sorry, right? Funny thing is, he's only spiked a temp once the whole time he's been sick.
    Carrie- lmao at the farts. Yep we get those too!
    Having my mother's day present delivered today- a new dining table (yes, my DH spoils me rotten!) Can't wait. We've been eating on the floor in the lounge room for a while now but we'll start solids in another month or so, so we will have to start eating in the kitchen/ dining room where there are tiles instead of carpet.
    Whole house is sick at the moment- me, Ty and DH. Even the cat and the dog look peaky. *Sigh* I hate the cold weather!!

Alicia - We got Monique a Jumping Joey (the baby shop we went to doesn't stock Jolly Jumpers) and we got the frame as well which works for our apartment. Monique loves it.

Thanks for that Trish. Did you just have them printed as you would photo's?

Kts64s, yes the same as you would a photo. You can still a little piece of magnet on the back of them too so they can stick on the fridge

Trish- Great job with the invitations! I absolutely love that photo of Abbey, where did you have it done?
    Nic- Those sort of night's where they tag team are awful! I hope tonight is better for you.
    LoriRae- Aw, hope you are all feeling better soon. The new dining table will be nice! What a great mothers day pressie
    Tinsel- Go Monique in the JJ!

Well I've been tired today, I'm looking forward to having a day at home tomorrow where I can get some stuff done, like ironing and vaccuming! Gabe had another 2 hour sleep today, woohoo, hope it becomes a regular thing. Night all.

Carrie, Woohoo on Gabes sleep, hope you had a decent night too. I have a gf who is a photographer, well I used her services years ago for Noah's newborn pics and we have become good friends. Handy friend to have too If you have a look in my gallery you will see Abbey's portraits that are framed and in her room. I love that same pic too so it is a damn good size and framed now.

LoriRae, good to hear that Ty is getting better. Hope all goes well at the Dr's tomorrow. Abbey gets a red bum easily too, esp as she's teething. So far we've had no skin breakage more the sunburn look, but I manage to clear it within a bum change or 2. Hope you all feel better really soon.

Nic, how was your night hun ?

Well we had a SHOCKER !!!! Went down easy enough last night after sleeping for only 30 minutes yesterday. I kid you not, and that was in the morning. I was stuffed by lastnight. I fell to sleep on the lounge 10 mintues before the end of Underbelly, damn it.

Abbey woke around 1 am for a feed, that was ok, she went back to sleep. But woke again at 2 and stayed awake until after 4 am. She did a power spew all over me and through my bed and on herself, so I changed us both and went to lay on the lounge with her. She's as grumy as. Oh she went back to sleep off and on between 4 and 6 but has been up sooking every since. Poor love is tired !! Checked her mouth out and her second tooth is all but through the gum so that would be the extra whinging I guess.

Had a gf smsing early hours too. She's in labour and I think she just needed someone to talk to.

Best go, have a super busy day on and with no sleep it's going to be great fun.

ppffftt again over last night.. why? Oh well..

It turned cold here this morning.

Morning to all.. Off to Rocky for my wrist test today for carpal tunnel. sooo not in the mood for getting little needles stuck in me..

LoriRae: Hope you are all feeling better this morning

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Just posting a link to inform you about one of your BB frineds who is unwell.

http://bellybelly.com.au/forums/punc...ml#post1251740

what a great idea- swimming! its hot during the day in brissy and there's a good heated pool... and olly's in daycare today so it's manageable! oooo goody i cant wait.

bekz- commando crawling? i dreamt mylo was too, but he's just lying around being rolly polly but not very much rolling.

alicia hope your kitchen is going good. enjoy eating out!

nic, hope you guys get your mojo back. i want mine back too. blame the bfing. if in indonesia we could just go get a spell, but knowing my luck the spell would compell strange men to follow me down the street asking to buy my noodle soup (what noodle soup?)

couldn't keep up with all the posts (i got lost long ago and its a jungle in here)- hope the sick babies are all feeling better, the not sleeping babies are sleeping better.

lara

thankyou feeb for letting us know. wishing all the best for teena

Hello Girls,
    Been a long time since I have been in here but have been struggling to find the time.
    I will try & keep up a bit more but I have speed read some of the posts so kinda know what's going on!
    Anyway, hope everyone is good & that bubs are behaving themselves. Bronte is doing well - still has me up once or twice a night but I am loving her so much!
    BBL anyway....

Thanks for the update Feeb.. Thinking of you Teena

Also meant to say this afternoon.. i had my carpal tunnel test today.. here I was thinking it was needles and stuff but it was litle electrode things on me and they shot a small bit of electricity up the nerve. It was a little uncomfortable but I wouldn't say it hurt.. I get the results in 2 weeks

and feeling like a bad bad mum When packing to come here to mums today I put her monitor on the couch. Now usually only one of us packs the car but we both did today and both of us forgot to put her monitor in.. this is the first time she has slept off it over night and at all since her scary turn 2 weeks ago.. I know deep down she will be fine but you still can't help but have that little niggle that says and what if...

Hope everyone else is doing well today..

Another quiet day in here, what's happening ?

Nic, at you forgetting the monitor. Perhaps ina way it will help you to relax alittle after seeing how well she goes tonight without it. KWIM ?

Fingers crossed your results come back good on your wrist.

MTT, good to hear that you and Bronte are doing well.

Lara, LOL at you and the spell. Be careful of the animals

I am stuffed. Still have not had any sleep since my 2 am wake up. Abbey is asleep in her cot, she slept for at most 1 hour today so she must have been wrecked too. She is in her room atm, I needed to remake my bed, so I have to transfer back into my room and her other cot yet. Think I will wait until I am changed and ready for bed incase she wakes up.

I have to stay up for a while yet and my eyes are hanging out of my head. It's Noah's birthday on Saturday so I have made him some cupcakes to take into school tomorrow. Waiting for them to cool so I can ice them. Cake baking/decorating day tomorrow. I hope Abbey's a good girl and sleep's for me.

Sleepy vibes to all bubbas and mummy's tonight. I know when I eventually get there I will be crashing hard. Atleast until Abbey get's me up again......

morgan78 Guest

Hi MTT glad to hear Bronte is doing well.
    Trish i hope you get some good sleep...yum cupcakes Happy Birthday Noah....i just made walnut oat crisp and the house smells super yummy...gross on the power spew.
    Nic Glad to hear your appt was full of scary needles hope you get good results back... on the monitor i am sure she'll be fine and like Trish said it'll help you relax a little tiny bit more.
    Lara Noodle Soup What the?????? like the idea of a spell tho could do with one here.
    LoriRae Glad to hear Ty is improving keep it up little man
    Carrie Can i borrow Gabe for a couple of days so he can have a chat with Vicky...45 mins would be ok 2hrs what bliss
    To everyone else Hi, hope you and your bubs and family are all well.

I am so over today...i think Vicky's teeth are moving as she is chewing her fingers like crazy, drooling, evil poos and today she hardly slept and threw 6 major tantrums i mean 30-45 mins of nonstop high pitch screaming and absolutely nothing would calm her not even booby i am so emotionally drained and sick of feeling helpless and sick of Alex being a cranky bum cause his sister is a cranky bum...oh well tomorrow is another day & IT WILL BE BETTER!!!!!!!!

hi everyone!!

So sorry have been MIA but things have just been way to busy, with relos here from overseas, Greek easter and Chrissie's Baptism last week! I've tried to read most of the posts but there's no way i could tackle personals!!

Hope everyone is well! Thoughts to Teena!

Chrissie had her 4 month needles yesterday and was such a little gem! She didn't even flinch when the first one went in! And a cuddle fixed the second one straight away! what a champ! She's still being real lazy with rolling over.. goes right to the side but doesn't go onto her tummy.. has gone back to waking at 3ish for food again..WT?! i want my 8-6 baby back!!! hehehe

xxx bbl

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast