Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #2

Haroula - I am in Footscray. Rory, Lauren and I (the Melb girls) got together for coffee before babies and were planning on catching up at some stage after bubs, maybe you would like to come along.

Trish - Maybe Tehya is planning on being the next Pro Hart?

Louise - I would love to have a christening for Olivia but unfortunately religion is one thing DH will not compromise on. He is very anti religion for some reason. I am trying to get him to agree to a naming ceremony instead as my Aunty has made a beautiful blanket that she crocheted for a special occasion so I would like a chance to use it. We have taken photos on it but...

Nic - Well done on getting the kids bathed and dinner ready. I haven't managed to cook today - just had left over chicken in a roll.

Can't complain too much today though as I had a good afternoon today. A friend came over and doted on Olivia for the afternoon - holding her and even changing a very yucky nappy. We sat on the couch and watched an extremely stupid movie that neither of us could completely follow (called War or Rogue Assassin), we only watched it as my friend wanted to perv on Jason Statham. The fact that we talked through a lot of it probably didn't help us follow it ;-) Also ate a pack of tim tams between us so had a huge chocolate overload.

Oh forgot to say - yesterday when I read Olivia a book she was actually looking at it, it was so cute. DH took a photo, I will try to upload it later.

I have a sleepy baby.. Of course she sleeps now I think she will sleep well tonight cus this girl has farted and pooped more today then I swear in the ast 6 weeks

Alicia: sounds like you had a great day chocolate a movie and a chat always makes a good day

how cute about the book. I hope you can upload the pic

Nic I forgot to say that I love the picture in your ticker. The little hands up near the face is a gorgeous look!

Thanks when she is wide awake that how she sits all the time

Just added some new pictures to the gallery, now just have to download the holiday pictures. DH bought a new digital SLR camera for us for christmas, and I have been a little snap happy.

Why can't I make more than 8 photos show in my gallery? It says I have uploaded the others successfully but you can't see them. Help!

happy 1 month Olivia

Great Photos Louise!!

Happy One month from us too Olivia

Now I am going to attempt a dream feed tonight.. Olivia has been stirring so I will go get her and see if she will attach...

good luck Nic, I have only just got Sofia to sleep and now Maria is stiring (mossies attacked her yesterday and the bites are itching her}.

Well I got her up.. At first she wasn't having a bar of it but after dragging my nipple down her face she started opening and then eventually took it and wooo she fed for a good 15 mins. I put her over my shoulder she burped and went back to bed

that was my first attempt at a dream feed that was breastfed.. most exciting

oh I hope it works well for you. Maria has gone back to sleep and I have just 4more items in the clothes pile that really do need ironing.

yeh well tha didn't work Olivia woke just after 12 and here I sit at 2:40 waiting for the little miss to decide when it is bedtime again.. What am I doing wrong? She just won't sleep at night. I know it has only been 2 nights but I am so exhausted...

She won't even let me la down. If I lay down she starts crying and I don't want her to wake dh as he needs to get up at 5 for work..

Why didn't she do this when he was on time off so it didn't matter.. Seriously!!! I suppose I could look at the bright side.. She is having happy time on the floor

Some days I wish I owned a cattle prod
    LOL Nic!!! I know how you feel!

Haroula I live in Glenroy and was at Highpoint the same day you were (tho I was crazy and there from 11am to 5pm!!) Alicia, I could pick you up one day and we could meet Haroula at Highpoint if you girls are both keen??

So far I have been really lucky with Ollie - he has been unsettled during the day but sleeps well at night. Last night he fed at 10.30, woke for a feed at 4am and then a bottom change and feed at 6am. Maybe this is my payback after Feral Flynn - a kid who didn't sleep more than 6 hours at a stretch before he was 12 months old....

Hey girls, well I fell asleep with Tallon about 9/9.30 last night.. and woke up to Kayla at 1.30! I was leaking everywhere LOL so she must have gone ages without a feed. I can't remember when she fed, but I'm pretty sure she was in bed before we ate dinner at about 8, so she did a really big stretch. Altho, DH says he settled her once during that time I was asleep.. so she probably should have fed then. hehe. Then she woke at 4.30 and 7.30 (3 hrly.. like a newborn again!).

I just changed a MASSIVE pooey nappy from my little miss. All my whinging about Tallon being a poo boy and wishing I had a baby that went a few days without pooing... well... I change my mind. When she does eventually poo it is soooo big and soooo messy. I'd rather just have smaller poos each nappy - it's not like it's hard to clean up. Big messy ones that go up her back and all over her clothes.. ugh. Doesn't help she's still in sposies (hangs head hehe) they just don't contain anything. I've got MCN stored away in a suitcase in the garage which I haven't had the motivation to get out. But I'm determined to only finish this last box of nappies (only a few days worth left). I didn't buy anymore even tho they were on special yesterday. Plus now that she's 5kg, she'll need another size soon.. so no more sposies for us!

OK.. should go.. wasting valuable free time .. Kayla is in bed and Tallon is showering with DH. Got visitors for dinner tonight, I have to clean this whole house! LOL. Gosh we live like pigs.. honestly.

I finallly got back to bed at 3:30 and Olivia fell asleep feeding around 3:45. and she woke at 5 and I just patted her bum and said like hell sweety lol.. but Jacob woke at 5:30 and I dragged myself out of bed at 7. I can barely keep my eyes open to be honest

Rory: it is good wen you get a good sleeper after a bad one. Ethan was our shocking sleeper.. How I survived I don't know.. Isaac and jacob were pretty good.

Liz: I have to clean this house today to.. ugh I so don't want to. I hope you have a nice dinner tonigt

Yep it's gonna be another one of THOSE days here. And I am more than just slightly over it. I'm not sure if it's the constant crying, the need to hang from my boob every waking moment, the not being able to fart without someone in my arms or the fact I feel like a single mum. PMSL good enough whinge.

I get Abbey to sleep and it might last a whole 20 minutes. There's only so much you can do in that time and Tehya is in another destruction mood. I know it's horrible but when I get Abbey off me the last thing I feel like is Tehya climbing over me.

My grandfather called yesterday and cught me by suprise, my mum has gone away for a week so instead of going to sit at her house for the day he is coming here !! There are only so many things you can talk to an old man about. Of course that means I need to get this place cleaned up too.

Nic, sounds like you had a great night hun. Atleast Olivia is sleeping of a day time for you. Don't you just wish there was an off and on switch sometimes. Oh and when you get that cattle prod, I want one too.

Liz, oh yummy on the poo bum. It's worse with girls too coz there is nothing to hold it down so it goes up the front as well. Don't feel bad on the sposies hun, I went and got another packet last week. But I am using both cloth and sposies atm.

Rory, I hope for you that Oliver stays a good sleeper. I was so sure that Abbey was going to be it for me. And of a night time she's not too bad, but gee I wish she would sleep in the day or atleast just lay there quietly for a while.

OMG what is worse than having a baby cry all the time ??? A 2 year old saying constantly Abbey's crying, Abbey's crying !! Coz I can't hear clearly.

Better go, sorry for the whinge post and to those I have missed. I will do bettter next time.... I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post

OMG what is worse than having a baby cry all the time ??? A 2 year old saying constantly Abbey's crying, Abbey's crying !! Coz I can't hear clearly.
    )
    OMG I so know what you mean.. Jacob is sitting right next to me when Olivia is on my lap crying saying Mummy Livia crying Livia crying.. I have said DUH to him before

Olivia is very happy on the floor looking around. When she starts to grizzle I roll her over on her tummy and she is hapy with that too..

LOL - Tallon goes and puts Kayla's dummy in her mouth if I'm being to slow to stop her crying! hehehehe. It's so cute. But then he yanks it out again so he can put it back in so he's not that much of a help!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast