... 21011121314 ...

thread: Babies Born December 2007 #26

BellyBelly Member
    Add kitten2b on Facebook

Feb 2005
    canberra

where is everyone? I am at Inlaws for a week in Tamworth - going ok, noone has been threatened with strangulation yet though Fia is getting another top incisor so hopefully bonjella might help tonight.

Add aussienic on Facebook

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Im here Still using the prehistoric computer as the laptop is STILL at the shop. How frickin long does it take to order a new AC adapter. Idiots. I am ringing them tomorrow and if it isn't there I will order the darn thing myself.. grrr

Miss Olivia had her 18month needles last week and did really well. This week however she isn't so well. She woke up unwell yesterday with really bad breath so today Drs and she has a throat infection. She is on Ab's so hopefully she will be all good within 24 hours. no temps today which was good. The clingyness is bugging me though lol.. I know I know I am a mean mummy. I don't mind when they just cuddle up but she squirms up down up down.. drives me mental. and she wants nothing to do with Daddy so its all me. Usually when the kids are unwell they just want Daddy so he has his nose out of joint (in a fun way)

Not much else to report. Livi is still asking for the toilet a million times a day. We average one wee every 2nd day or so. Its so frustrating though cus she isn't quite ready but she knows what its all about KwIm?

Well I really should go to bed. lol

Louise: How cold is it in Tamworth? I bet its freezing brrr

BellyBelly Member
    Add kitten2b on Facebook

Feb 2005
    canberra

pretty cold about 10 degrees now at lunch time. I have just cut out a butterfly bead head for Maria's bed which will have a coat of paint soon

Apr 2008
    redbank plains

Hi girls,
    it is freezing here, was under 0 last night! The boys had the radio station at their school this morning still it was only 4 degrees although with all the running around they were doing i dont think that they felt it at all. School went in 30 min late so it has thrown out my day arrrgg. But they still get picked up at the same time teachers have it too easy at their school - today at least.
    Ethan has been booked in for his 18 month old needles on the 26th. Not looking forward to it because he loves to come down with whatever he is getting immusied against. He hasnt been sleeping properly lately so am thinking i might have to rug him up more. Other then that he has developed "feelings". The other day nearly everything i did sent him into tears it was funny to see, my poor little man. I am trying to not hurt these newly developed "feelings" but it is so hard especially when things dont go Ethan's way lol.
    Charlie is still not wanting to toilet train of a night time which is a pain, he has been fully toilet trained during the day for months now but nights he wont have a bar of.
    Jack is turning 5 next week so i have to do a major clean up of the house to get ready for his party - he invited the whole class, silently hoping that they dont all turn up!
    Alex has been getting a little bit turdful lately. He has been really moody. 8 year old boys - i have no idea what to do with him. Am trying a new approach of no computer or tv in the afternoon but who knows how long that will last for. Any ideas on ways to deal with 8 year old boys?
    Gotta run and think about heading up the school, only school in the area that lets out at 2.30pm.
    Catch up soon. Will try to do personals next time, stay warm

Add Buzzie on Facebook

Apr 2003
    Wantirna- Vic

Hi guys, just checking in. The little man is having a fantastic sleep so getting some good me time in. Hes having terrible time with his molars poor chookie.

Hope everyones keeping warm and doing well..... nothing exciting here...

Take care everyone.

Nov 2007

Hi Ladies,

My daughter was born 17 DEC 2007, I like to join this group, but don;t know how? Is it just to leave a message here?

Tancy

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Jas: ah 8 yr olds.. well Ethan is now almost 10 and still a moody bugger some days lol.. so im no help. Olivia had her 18month immunisations the other week and did really well.. Hope your Ethan goes ok too

Lauren: teething just stinks doesn't it. We don't know whats up with Livi but Simon thinks its teething, Im not convinced lol..

Tancy: Hi and Welcome Just jump right in

I am Nic mum to 4. MY Youngest was born 20th November 2007 but I stayed with the Dec group cus they were my belly bump group

Not much to report here. Livi, Jacob and I cough and cough but none of us seem sick.

Oh and Jas we have feelings here too. Olivia has the most major tanty's if things don't go her way or she just cries lol.. Its a little funny at times.

22 days till we go on holidays. I can't wait. Anyways my little miss has just woken up so time to go booby and start my day

BellyBelly Member
    Add kitten2b on Facebook

Feb 2005
    canberra

oh Nic I need to post you the sleeping bag - dah

welcome Tancy

I am mum to 2, Fia my youngest was born on the 29th October - 6 weeks early, but as with Nic I stayed with my belly bump group.

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Louise: I need to pay you for the sleeping bag email me at [email protected] and I can pay you thurs or Fri

Apr 2008
    Sydney,NSW.

Hello ladies,it`s been a while.

Louise-Tamworth is a beautiful place,my kids love the giant Guitar on the way into town,lol. I bet it`s getting very chilly up there now,keep well.

Nic-Hi I can`t believe your still waiting for your lappy cord,it it coming from bloody China!.... How`s all the family going? Miss Olivia is good to be going to the toilet,I have a very lazt neally 3 year old who hates the toilet,I`am thinking of just geting into the trainning when Spring comes for Tiger,so sick of the tantrums.....Kieren looks at him and laughs.

Jas-Hi not sure what advice i can offer on an 8 year old boy,my boy`s were very placid,at that age...just a suggestion is he being bullied at school,or has there been any changes lately that maybe bothering him,hope things get better for you hun.
    I will swap you for my 15 year old,lol.

Lauren-Hi hope your feeling much better now,Ash`s pic is nice on your ticker.I can`t believe how grown up our little ones are looking,wish mine was still a baby.....miss that!How are you & Rob going hun? TC.

Tancy-Hi, welcome to our little group,the ladies here are a great bunch,just pop in & chat away,lol. Your little girl is a cutie.

I`am Susan mum to 4 now,( we lost one of our son`s)....he needed a bonemarrow transplant...long story.

Well I`ve been busy running around with my mum,she wants to move to the South Coast,& I spent a couple of days looking at property`s last week,but had fun.
    Still doing my studies,but have passed my exams,so I`am very happy,got my average of 98%, not bad for a old chook,lol.
    The family are all good,but we are feeling the cold,the kids have already had coughs& colds.....
    Hope everyone is doing great.....take care,chat soon,Cheers Susan.xxx

Apr 2008
    redbank plains

Tandy - welcome, i am Jas mum to 4 boys. This was my baby bump group as well. they are lovely ladies. Hope to see you around.
    Susan - woohoo on your results they are great. How much longer do you have of studying left?he has been having problems at school, might be that. He might be cracking cause Jack's birthday is on the weekend as well. For a child who had brothers for the last 5 years he seems to pull an only child routine very well.
    Nic - I know these "feelings" im not sure if they are such a great thing. Ethan wants it all his way including staying up until 10pm! Hope livi is feeling better soon.
    Lauren - hope ashies molars come threw soon. Have you tried giving him a lemon to suck on. Pretty gross i know but it appears to numb the gums.

Off shopping tomorrow to decide what to buy Jack for his birthday. Also have the sports carnival and parent teacher interview with Jack's teacher - his first one!! Cant believe he is so old he will be getting his first report card soon.
    Alex was actually in a good mood today so i bribed him with tuckshop tomorrow. Off to deal with my " feelings" child now, so dont miss this stage lol but stay away new born babies does the cluckiness ever go away?

Add Buzzie on Facebook

Apr 2003
    Wantirna- Vic

jas - i certainly hope the maternal feelings go at some stage.. i know im going insane as is right now! Good luck on the parent teacher night!

Tancy - welcome to our group, we used to be a very very chatty bunch but alot of us are working or studying so things have quiet down a bit but we are all pretty good at popping in.

Susan - that great on your studies, must feel good to finally be over. Rob and i are good, still bit messy for my liking but its getting there. Ash is just so besotted by him and always cries "daddy" i hate it, so sad.

nic - where u off too on holidays,. sorry if u already said.. We'll join the coughing and colds group.. both ash and i are so blocked up and coughing away.

Anyone got any swine flu yet?? we have had patients with it but thankgoodness i didnt get it. My boss daughter apparently has a flu but he wont get it tested.. i so hope i dont get it and give it to ash. besides i dont want him to be sick, he wont be allowed at childcare and i just cant afford another week off.

well better get my butt out of bed i suppose.... brrrrrrrrrrrrrr bloody cold!!

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Susan: I am ringing the comp store today to say I picking up my lappy no matter what Friday afternoon so have it ready. I rang toshiba and I can get the cord in 2-5 days so 5 weeks and 2 days is long enough for them to have got it and I told them so last week. I told them they should just order it direct from TOshiba.. I let them know I was pretty pinged ..

Jas: Livi is heaps better and a holy terror too Its me who is up all bloomin night coughing at the moment. Driving me mental

Lauren: We are off to the Northern Territory Alicia just came back from Ayres Rock which is one of our stops so she sent me some great places to go see We leave on the 6th July and get back in August sometime..

I will be able to update BB and Fb from time to time so thats cool to be able to share our holiday lol

now onto a question.. How the heck to I keep Olivia dressed??? Grr she is driving me bonkers. Night time we put all in ones on her so we got around that but now during the day I am redressing her half a dozen times or more. She is just playing but its cool here in the mornings so I don't want her running around naked. She at least leaves her nappy alone at the moment. oh and the shoe box.. agghh she is constantly tipping out all the shoes and trying them all on and prancing around the house. This morning she had 2 of Jacob's shoes on (2 diff ones) and then took off her pants and out them on her head Its a little funny

BellyBelly Member
    Add kitten2b on Facebook

Feb 2005
    canberra

swap an alternative dresser Olivia for a tantrum whilst in Coles Sofia

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

nah I think I will pass on that one thanks Louise I have my own little Tantrumming Princess as it is

Apr 2008
    Sydney,NSW.

Hi all,

Nic....Miss Olivia certainly keeps you entertained,lol.
    It`s amazing how the kids just don`t seem to feel the cold,I have to chase Kieren around after a bath,to get his nappy & clothes on...he also loves to be free & a rudey....
    but you can`t help to have a laugh sometimes.

Imagine all the stories we will have to tell them by the time they are 21.

Nic-When do you leave to do your trip? hope you & the family have wonderful time,take some pics for us all to have a sticky at,lol. I bet the kids are excited.

Nic & Louise....Tantrums are full on here too,Kieren is picking up so much from his brother Tiger who is nearlly 3......sighing....
    He doesn`t want to sit in his car set!
    Hates shopping trolley`s now.
    Doesn`t like having his nappy changed.....& the list of tantrums goes on........

Looks like I`am coming down with a rotten cold,up early just can`t breath,...gee I hate Winter!

Take care all,have a great day.

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Susan: we leave on the 6th July I will be able to access FB and BB so you should be able to see where I am from time to time lol.. Going to work out how to upload pics from our mobiles though. Still trying to work that one out

I am not feeling right this morning. I haven't slept properly for 8 days now and I think it is starting to be felt. Olivia woke at 3am this morning and I was so darn cranky at her. She just wouldn't lay down so I yelled at her worked though. Thank God Simon is on days off now cus I need some serious sleep catching up.

Mar 2007
    Melbourne

Hi everyone!

I haven't been able to access BB for ages (kept getting some strange error) but now it all seems to be working again

We had a fabulous trip to the Red Centre. Olivia loved playing in the red dirt and carrying rocks around everywhere we went. There was so many beautiful walks to go on and 'epic scenery' (as Rob put it) everywhere. Nic you are going to have a wonderful time.

We have some tantrums around here too. The biggest we have had was in a restaurant while we were away it turned out she wanted to use a fork like mummy and daddy but it took us awhile to work it out.
    Yesterday we babysat my 14 month old niece and boy does she have her parents wrapped around her little finger! While my sister and her DH were here if Rose just bumped herself or didn't like the way someone looked at her she would throw herself on the floor and kick and scream, and her parents would jump to her rescue! Once they went out though she was fine, she had a couple of falls and Olivia was dragging her around the house and she didn't say boo. The first time she fell I just said 'oops a daisy' and laughed at her and she was fine. Olivia loved having her here, she kept showing Rose all her toys and how to dance. She also sat her down and 'read' her some stories - it was just sooooooo cute. I put some photos on FB of them painting together.

Anyway I am off to do some tidying while Livi is asleep. I'll try to be back here more now that my access seems to be fixed. Have a great weekend everyone!

... 21011121314 ...