Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #26

I knew Lori is pregnant, it is some one esle....I am sure of it!!! lol

Nic - Glad you are having a great time.

Buzzie - All the best with your course.

Jas - Rest up after the hols you probably need it.
    Would you believe that DH is talking about us having number 4!!!

Yeah I thought we knew ages ago that Lori is pregnant. I am definately not preggers - fess up whoever it is!

Well I am having a boring day today. Housework, cooking and bumming around in my trackies. Birthdays are just not the same once you are a mummy. DH did organise a kiddie free day on Saturday though and we went into the city for lunch and then saw the Harry Potter movie at the gold class cinemas (and I drank too much wine ).

Olivia seems to be settling down again. I think the chicken pox needle really screwed her around. We are still having issues with her sleeping but she is more her happy self during the day now. Although in saying that she has a cold at the moment and her poor little nose is running all day and then making it hard for her to breathe at night - she is snoring like a 50yo man at the moment n

I hope eveyone is well. Give those new little princesses a cuddle for me Bek and Tinsel

I thought Lori said she was..... but shes been so quiet i would of thought she would of popped in...When is she due???

Bekz..i think u know something we dont LOL..... who is it!!!???????????
    Wholey crap about number 4!!! thats fantastic !!! maybe he is still hanging out for that boy! LOL - as long as he doenst give you a hard time again if its another girl hey?? What were your thoughts on another one??

Alicia - so hope olivia settles again, maybe its just a stage...
    Ash has been doing so much better.. praying he is slowly growing out of his bad nights...seem to want boobies alot within the first few hours but has much bigger better sleeps toward the morning which is great... maybe its the injection too, if she started the sleeping thing around that time and just stuck to the bad habbit??

Nic - so glad to hear your having a great time. love all the pics on FB!!

Well nothing exciting here... Rob and i are so well and truely over i cant even stand the thought of him right now! Last chance offically OVER!! So now i need a new man... And have lots more 'muchly wanted' babies!!!

Have a great week everyone!! Being on tax month!! wooooot!!!!

lori is getting married next weekend.

this weekend kitten

found out shes due oct... thats right i remember her saying now..

omg crazy house here... today we have offically handed over the lease here and we have to be out by the 22nd aug!! crap crap crap!! lol 4 weeks to move! stressing!

Buzzie I hate packing - hopefully you have as stressfree as possible move you can have.

Had a wonderful day today. Started with me getting the all clear results from the hemithyroidectomy op I had last week, no cancer and no cysts in other half so not likely to happen again. It is healing slowly and is sore but am getting better, I am right to drive again as well which is great.

Also today mum and I took the girls into the city. we went to the powerhouse museum, rode the monorail and went to circular quay to catch the bus back home - was a lovely warm day and we all enjoyed it. Fia loved that she could touch nearly everything at the museum

kitten2b - i thought i recognised your username from somewhere. Glad that you got the all clear though. That must be a huge relief for you.
    Lauren - Have fun packing. When i was doing it all the time i hated it, but now that we own our house i miss it. It is amazing how much stuff you throw out when you move compared to how much stuff you accumulate when you dont.

[SIZE="4"]Hope you have a great wedding Lori and enjoy your honeymoon[/SIZE]
    Alicia - i found that the chickenpox vacinne sent ethan off the rails too. Glad to hear that she is settling down now.
    bekz - lol your hubby is mad, tell him to wait a few months longer. Although number 4 is no different to number 3 - i think it is easier. Nope not me i am not preggers - i have a mirena thank goddness.

Not much to report on here. being bogged down with studying and trying to keep the house clean. Went to the movies last week loved the propsal cant wait to buy it when it comes out on dvd.
    Have a great weekend girls

I just had to post my little woohoo. This is the 3rd night that Monique is sleeping in her toddler bed the whole night! She used to wake around 1.30am and howl until I put her in my bed but so far she is staying in hers. Now Amelia sleeps with me so I dont have to keep getting up and down through the night.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Quick check in

Still on holidays.. In bowen for the next 4 nights maybe 5 lol

Having a good time.. slowly adding pics to FB. wouldn't let me add to many tonight so I gave up..

Talk to you all soon

CONGRATS Lori.. Enjoy your honeymoon

Hi there lovely ladies......

I hope I can remember everything I have read,lol.

Lori- Congrats on your wedding,saw your lovely pics on facebook,you looked beautiful.
    Also best wishes for your pg.

Kitten2b-Hello,hope your recovery is quick after your op,and that you and the family are all well.
    The Power House Museum is a great place,so hands on...the kids love it there,my dh loved the :Star Wars Exhibition!,lol.

Jas-hello.....good luck with all your studies hun,I`am nealy finished mine,it`s been hard for me,not much time to myself,to get things done.
    how`s all the boys going? take care.

Lauren-Omg...hun what happened to you & Rob?.....it made me feel sad for you sweety,Big Hugs for you & Ash.
    i read little bits on facebook,lol.
    I really hope once you move you find a great guy and find the happiness you deserve.
    Good luck with your move and here`s to a fresh start.xx

Bek Z- hi there hun,how`s the house full of Princesses,lol? Did i read something that your going for number (4)......OMG,you will no it then,lol.
    I will give you my youngest two boys....pmsl....they are a handful most of the time!
    I loved your new pics on facebook ...my Daughter Emily sits with me and we look together. Ok,take care.xx

Kell- Hi hun,hows things going for you too my love?
    how`s your Princesses going too?
    it`s been great keeping in touch and looking at your pics too,they are all lovely.
    hope you are all well.xx

Nic-hi there lucky lady......my family have been enjoying the "tour" of your pics....lol,you have been to so many lovely places,made us want to pack up get away too.Your kiddies are having such a great time,they are always smiling.....thats great!!
    I loved the pic of you holding the Snake.....your game,lol.Chat soon,take care.

Nat-Hi I`am not sure if you have been on here,but I just wanted to say hello,and how`s the girls and yourself going? hugs!.xx

Alicia- Hi there,I know what you mean about the Immunisations,they seem to play havoc with Kieren,he`s grumpy for days after them......
    how have you been,? Olivia is growing up beautifully.
    I loved the Cup cake pics the other day...so very cute.
    Happy Birthday for the other week,i hope I got that right.....so much to read,lol.hugs.xx

well.....DH got a great new job,he`s really happy!
    All the kids are ok,Tiger has Croupe yet again...think it`s got something to do with daycare......it`s re-occuring!......starting to pee me right off.
    My DD got her school photo`s back on Friday,they are beautiful.
    Well,other than that,all is going good.

Take Care everyone.....hope i didn`t miss anyone,HELLO to you if I have! Chat soon.xxx Susan.

howdy again all.. I am home and flat lol..

Kept trying to cinvinc Simon to keep driving today but the meany said no so we are home

uploading more pics to FB

Susan. Glad you are enjoying them

i transfered all the pics to mums comp last night and there was close to 3000 pics and that didn't include the videoes..

3000 photos - wow

hehe. A lot of them are of Ayers Rock seeing as the 3 days we were there we averaged 250 pics a day.. snap happy we are

isabella's-mummy Guest

Hi Ladies
    I'm not sure how this forum works but i thought i would add my name to the list
    Isabella was born on 12-12-07

hi Isabellas Mummy.. Welcome..

I am Nic mum of 4. My youngest was born 20-11-07

look forward to getting to know you

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile. We are having serious sleep issues here at the moment (have been for a few months now) and I am so tired that I am surprised I can still stand up. This week we installed the 'big girl' bed so here is hoping that that eventually works.
    I am SO cross at my mum tonight, as she babysat for me today while I was working and she let Olivia have a 3 1/2 hour nap (we have started limiting them to 1 1/2 hours this week and it is helping night sleeps a bit), so now of course she won't go to sleep at all. Rob and I are currently doing shifts in her room so I am writing this on my 'break'. GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Apart from sleep issues things are pretty good. Olivia is talking up a storm now and is definately able to get her wants/needs/interests across. She is great at 'helping' around the house and particularly likes to 'help' make dinner - tonight while I cut up the vegies she stood next to me and ate 3 pieces of fruit out of the fruit bowl

Bugger I have to go, my turn in the room of endless sleeplessness..........

I'll try to get back on tomorrow and do personals. I hope everyone is doing ok.

alicia.. sleep is or lack of it is so frustrating and annoying. My little miss has been shocking since we went on holidays. She sleeps through most nights but is horrendous to get to bed (maybe not as bad as your miss though)

I hope it passes soon..

Not a lot to report here. Feeling fairly flat as Simon went back to work today He is sulking lol..

Olivia says so many words now. Some 3 word sentences as well. Definetly knows what she wants to.. she has learnt to semi jump which is so cute to watch lol..

I have made a montage of our holiday so hopefully I will be able to upload it somewhere. Won't bother with youtube as they will take my music off.. Will have to have a hunt around for a site. (any suggestions?)

anyways hope everyone elses week is going ok

Hi girls been awhile since i have been able to get on as well. Alex went off to a councillor for a while to see if they could help him, they told me it is mainly because he doesnt get to do what he wants - life of an 8 year old huh. Jack had a break down this morning because he lost his drink bottle at school yesterday i pity his teacher if they cant find it today.
    Charlie doenst want to use the toilet of a night time and is still peeing his bed. He is nearly 4 any ideas? I dont like buying nappies and he is getting too big for them now.
    Ethan is well ethan. His feelings as we call them are still running rapid. He wants everything here come the terrible twos. Just went threw he cupboard and gave away all his size ones cause they dont fit anymore
    Nic - yay for olivias words it is great that she is stringing words together. Ethan refuses to talk half the time.
    Alicia - hope the sleep front is looking better. Ethan likes to help cook as well. I give him a hand ful of frozen vege to keep him amused.
    isabella's-mummy - Hi and welcome. I am Jas, i have 4 boys in which ethan is the youngest he is 20 months old today. Cant wait to get to know you.

Also ladies i wanted to check if we were going to do the secret santa type thing again this year for the birthdays seeing as it is getting close to that time again.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast