Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #26

hiya jas.. Gee its been quiet in here.. Guess we are all busy with our busy little ones..

I have the same issues with my Ethan that you seem to have with alex. He is seeing a Guidance Councillor at school again and depending on what she recommends he might be seeing someone outside as well

Miss Olivia is a real little girl now.. Gone are the baby things.. she acts like a tiny 2 yr old lol. She finally weighs just over 10kg lol.. Although I haven't weighed her n 2 weeks so she might be more now

I also think weaning has begun. I am unsure how I feel about it. I had it in my head I was going to feed till she was 2 so for her to wean herself at the same age JAcob did makes me a little sad. Jacob was 21 months exactly the night he had his last Boo Boo.. Olivia was 21 months the other week and she refuses Boo most of the time and says No Yuck.. She hasn't had any since last night but she did have some during the day yesterday which is a first for a while/ but last nights feed was 3 sucks and that was that..

We are also having sleep issues.. I have to cuddle her off to sleep or she screams and screams. While we were away nearly every night I lay down with her to get her to sleep.. I knew it would create problems when we got home but not to this extent. She doesn't sleep through every night anymore either.. And I tell ya I am sick of her sleeping in my bed. If she would just lay there and go to sleep I don't think it would bother me as much but she has to jump on us or sing or pull the blankets off or on and then the pinching lightly starts.. GRR.. and thank goodness she has turned into a Daddy's Girl finally so Simon can settle her better then I can.. I think its because he has more patience

Anyways enough of my gasbagging.. oh we are off on holidays again on the 8th Off to Burrum Heads for a week with the neighbours.. Renting a nice house for the week.. Can't wait

Hi Nic, Hope your guidance councillor can help you. Wish we had one at my school Alex seems to be at his worst at school now.
    Yep dont you love the 2 year old faze. Cant help much on the sleeping bit, Ethan still hasnt slept thew at all yet. I have to lay down with him - although him on his bed and me on mine - his bed is next to mine. He always ends up in mine by morning though - i hate to get up during the night.
    I hated it when my boys weened themselves as well they were alot younger though. Maybe she might want it tonight fingers crost for you.
    Have fun on your holiday coming up. Boy seems you are always on holidays at the moment. Bet the kids are having lots of fun though.

where have we all gone?

Well I went holidaying again haha.. but I actually couldn't find the link to this thread so was waiting for someone to post

Hey all

I think FB has taken over LOL
    I still pop on and check the other preggie forums,... still have moments of when we were all first in here.. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww "sniffsniff"

I know Buzzie, Fia will be 2 in 6 weeks time, its has flown

6 weeks!! OMG! ill have to get my spreadsheet out with everyones birthdays on it so i dont forget them coming up!!

Fia was 6 weeks early, so 3 months to go until 2 years old for most of your bubbas

wow those birthdays are creeping up.. 8 weeks and 4 days till Livi is 2..

oh wow that made me sad lol..

sniff sniff i dont want to even think how long there is until ethan turns two. So not fair

yep my baby isn't a baby anymore

yep i was thinking the same thing. Although my baby is always going to be my baby - no more for me

Awwww, I can't believe our bubs will be 2 soon either. I know this is early but what presents were you thinking about this year? We have limited space living in a unit but I would love to get Monique one of those 30th anniversary little tikes cars. She LOVES zooming around in those cars.

Lauren - I know what you mean about FB taking over but I still pop on to BB to see what is happening although once I've done that, I don't get time to post usually. It is a rare moment that both girls are fast asleep here.

jas - no more for us either but there is a little part of me that would like a third. I don't know how I would cope with another newborn although Amelia is much easier than Monique was. It's the sleep deprivation for me. Ahhh, I'm getting too old for this LOL.

Monique has been waking up earlier and earlier every morning. Why is this? Is it because the sun rises earlier? When I fed Amelia this morning around 6am, Monique was fast asleep and then when we settled back to sleep around 6.30am, she was up all chirpy running around the house waking daddy up to get her milk. She even went to bed later than usual last night.

DH and I said we wouldn't smack but yesterday she just wouldn't listen and tipped her milk everywhere so I smacked her on the hand and guess what she did - smacked me back! Won't be doing that again.
    Last edited by Tinsel; September 18th, 2009 at 11:41 AM.

Congrats to Lori, Tony and Ty.. there is a birth announcement for this morning

Hi ladies,
    Just popped in quickly.....I cant believe Lori had her bub in the back yard......gee that must have been scary for her!
    So happy for them having a little girl.
    Congrats to Lori &family.xx

I also can`t believe how quickly our bubs....well little Toddler`s Birthdays will be here again soon.....it just seems like yesturday when Kieren was born,I`am sure you all feel the same.

I hope everyone is well & all your families are going goo too,I think Lauren is right most of us hang out on Face Book,lol...!!!

If you want to add me- [email protected]
    Well better go get these two little ones some lunch since they are starving.......lol.
    Will pop back soon. Take care everyone, love Susan.xxx

Bek sneaks in here and feeling a little guilty for negelecting her BBs!!!

Congrates Lori and family on the arrival of baby Dasiy. I can't wait to hear your birth story. How amazing!!!!

Our babies are certainly growing fast. I think Miss Loren is my dramatic child. She is full on with her emotions atm and is very expressive with her body language lol!!!

We are 2 days dummy free and she is sleeping so much better at night. Although she is cranky through the day and very clingy.

How many bubs are in big beds? I haven't been bothered to try since Eva has been born but I am thinking once the dummy has gone successfully then we'll try.

Are we having a BB birthday hook up again?

the birthday hookup would be fun again

Thats a great idea with BB hook up

Bekz - Ash has been in his big bed for 1 week and a half and hes doing ok. the best night i was only up 3 times, the other nights its 6-8 and i think im finally feeling it now!!

Well girls i need everyone to send lovey vibes this way - im going on another date this coming weekend and although im really really liking this guy, i will scream if hes a d!ck in person. he has a son turning 3 in november so at least he can relate to me and and my craziness hehehe

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast