... 5678917 ...

thread: Babies Born December 2007 #26

Add Buzzie on Facebook

Apr 2003
    Wantirna- Vic

Just a quickie the QLD girls are organising a BIG BB meet up in august... anyone thinking of going? its the day i fly back from my holiday but i will go there before i leave.. Bekz if u wanted to catch up maybe we could there..?

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums...st-2009-a.html

Jul 2006
    Logan

Buzzie - I was thinking of going. I see it is a Saturday so I could leave 2 kids with DH and just take the bub. Or DH could come with...he'll be real excited about that!!!!

Add Buzzie on Facebook

Apr 2003
    Wantirna- Vic

LOL - yeh i will be dragging rob! But he has no choice in the matter - im not going to tell him till we get there. PML

Apr 2008
    Sydney,NSW.

Hello....all.

It`s quiet here today.....not much happening at my place,went to the Target Sale today,bought a few more pairs of Tracky pants for the boys & DD got some new PJ`S.

Looks like we all might be getting the sniffles again...Grrrr....never ends!
    It`s been wet & windy here,got our Winter clothes out now......

Hope everyone is Ok,.......not many people posting lately...... Talk soon.

Add aussienic on Facebook

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Hiya Susan. Its been that way lately hasn't it.. I find I don't have much patience for the forums lately.. nothing in particular just me not bieng bothered I guess I did have mum here for the last 12 days as well.

We are starting to get our night winter gear out. Days are still hot enough.. I had the Ac on for Livi's sleep today. Night time I started wearing my flannies lol.. I don't think it is really cold enough for them but I bought them the other day and they are just so comfy.. Bright Orange with Pink dots hahaha.. Simon says I look like I am a prisoner

Well a certain princess is yelling at me for some reason or another better go when I am called

Mar 2007
    Melbourne

Hi all,

Well DH and I made up Saturday night so all is good again. He just said a couple of stupid things that made me so upset and angry and I lost it Really he doesn't think at all before he says things.

Some of you saw my FB update about Olivia's new pets but for those who didn't, we bought Olivia 3 goldfish on Friday. I can not tell you how much she LOVES these fish! They are the first thing she goes to after getting up (in the morning or after a nap), the first place she goes after walking in the front door and now she wants to eat with the highchair next to the fish tank Seriously she is constantly blowing the fish kisses and talking away to them. It is very cute but I hate to think how she will be if they die.

Olivia has stopped the clingy bedtime thing thank goodness and we are back to a quick bedtime at about 8pm. It took a few weeks of being quite tough with her but it was worth it, I couldn't have stood having to sit in her bedroom every night to get her to sleep. Also 2 of her molars broke through last week so the waking during the night with a sore mouth is starting to ease off a bit again.

Hmmm... not much other news... I hope everyone is doing well, I miss reading all your news

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Hi Alicia..

thats so adorable about the goldfish.. Our little bubs are not babies anymore are they

Ok here is an Olivia update...

She has heaps of new words.. "let go" Sore foooooot" ba (bath) MY BIKE (she yells those words) cat gog (dog) gnigh (goodnight) MEEEE (another she yells lol) shoooooes boys she attempts to say school.

She yells for each boy as she wants them.. screams very loudly if she doesn't get her own way.. Oh god we laugh.. The look on her face is absolutly priceless and the ear piercing scream that follows just adds humour to the situation.. I will be a mean mummy and try capture it on video..

She is starting to know certain things. Like at the time Simon is due home she runs to the door and back to me and hold her hands up and says Daddy Daddy Daddy over and over. nd then we have to go outside and wait for him.. oh and we have been singing the When your happy and you know it song.. when we get to clap your hands I don't say anything and she just starts clapping.. She pretends to cry when you get to the cry part.. and now when you say Livi go to sleep.. She just closes her eyes no matter whats shes doing. Its really funny

Gosh there are just so many things she does. Can climb onto our couches with nothing to help her anymore. Likes to rinse her own tooth brush out..

OH and She did 2 wees on the toilet. I am just familirising her with the toilet and before Bath i pop her on and she did 2 wees The first time she ad no idea why we were jumping around all excited but the next time she clapped and looked very pleased with herself indeed

Well thats enough about us i guess. Hope everyone is having a nice evening

Jul 2006
    Logan

Nic - Livy sounds like a character!! How cute. She is doing so much vocally.

Alicia - Cute re the fish. I am glad Olivia's sleep time is better for you.

MOM - Get better. We all have chesty coughs here. Never ends.

Loren is a super clingy toddler atm. I am dreading dropping her at daycare tomorrow. She really cute at the same time. She is saying her first full word..which is Yes. She walks around nodding her head saying YESSSS!! She is doing a lot of hand movements to songs and she walks around trying to sing Old McDonald Farm. One thing I noticed that she is very artistic. She holds a pencil like Sara does and she spends (not all at once) drawing and playing with pens.

It is late and I am tired so it is off to bed for me. My belly is getting really big now and I can't move!!!!

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Might be time for a belly pic Bek

Add Buzzie on Facebook

Apr 2003
    Wantirna- Vic

Alicia - sooooo cute, ash loves fishys too! i will get him some when i move out. i used to have a million but kinda killed them when i was pregnant and didnt look after them properly

Nic - thats such a good idea with the toilet!!! ash wees everything its bath time!! i will try that too!!
    When do u teach them to go to the toilet?? 2years??? Anyone using a potty or just stright to a toilet.... OMG i cant believe im already talking about toilet training!! ohhhhh where has the time gone!!

BEKZ - PICCIES TIME I AGREE!!! - i saw one of u on ur facebook... is that recent?

Feb 2008

Hi Girls! Looks like everyone is doing really well. I have been missing lately as work has been really busy and have had my Dad in hospital having pacemaker put in so I haven't been in hear at all.

Buzzie was talking about potty training which I have been thinking about too so I'd love to hear all you thoughts particularly those who have already been through it before with there older kids.

Also does everyone's bubs still have a milk feed at night before bed? I'm just worried that my DD is such a little chubba that giving her milk as well at night may be an extra thing she doesn't need. I only feed her organic fruit and vege and meals I cook from scratch but she does eat a fair bit of fruit which I though may be contributing to her chubbiness. She's 11.5kg....is she huge compared to your bubba's?

I really want to ensure that I give her a great start to life and for her not to always be that chubby kid.

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Lauren: all I do is sit her on the toilet before her bath each night.. A couple times during the day she has asked to go.. In her own way.. She won't let me put her nappy on and I say would you like to use the toilet. she nods we go she then wants off right away but the important thing is she isn't scared of the toilet or anything.

I honestly think she is only showing an interest cus she sees 5 other people going kwim? I will start actual training around her 2nd birthday. Isaac was 23 months and Jacob was 25 months so I assume she will be around the same age. Ethan was 2 and a half but I think he would have been earlier if I knew what i was doing

Well I smell a very stinky girl so better go.. She had a teeny tiny nap in the car so I don't think she is going to nap again for me today *sigh*

Apr 2008
    Sydney,NSW.

Alicia-Sounds like Olivia is very happy with her new pets,hun.that`s so cute.
    My little ones used to like all the bubbles as well as the fish....keeps them entertained forever,lol.

lauren-How s thigs going with your house hunting,any luck? Hope your cold isn`t giving you too much hassles hun.Hows litle Ash?

Bek-I agree photo time...lol.your pic on face book...you were looking very radiant.
    hope the girls are feeling beter too,hun.

Kts 64- Hi there,Kieren has a bottle before bed of a night,and I knoe I`am naughty,but I`ve been putting half a teaspoon of Milo in his Milk,as he has gonr off it,and doesn`t eem to want to drink the plain cows milk...sometimes he takes his brother`s bottle with the Soya Milk...lol.
    I wouldn`t be too worried about your little girl being a chubby bub...my DD,was very chubby ubtil she was three,then just became more active,went to day care...and got taller and slimmed right down,she is taller than average for her hight,but in now in the normal weight range,even though she is 8.....some kids drop weight all of a sudden,just keep up with your heathy choices hun...your doing well,hugs.
    My DH and i are both overweight,but would only have a takeaway meal if we are lucky once aweek or even a fortnight.the kids dont eat junk food here all home cooked fresh meals,lol.....they complain.....but are used to it,lol.

Nic-Hi how are you hun? Miss Olivia sounds like such a clever cookie......I think girls are so much smarter than boys...just my opinion...lol.
    Olivia knows heaps of words Nic,your a credit to her. Way to go withe toilet too,my two little ones hate the toilet,even with the insert in it & Tiger hates the potty at home, but will use the toilet at day care...Grrr.....my boys are a bit lazy i think....but i think i will leave thr training until Spring now....see how they go then,I hate toilet training,my DD was so easy to train.
    hope all the family are all well,Nic.

Well,I`ve had a great day at home withKieren,all the others went to the Movies today...Yay!!! for me...lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok....

Jul 2006
    Logan

Hello,

I will put up a belly shot soon. I am just waiting for a day where I don't look like some thing the cat dragged in.

Buzzie - I think that pic was taken 4wks ago.

Kts - Loren is no shrinking violet!! I am not sure what she weighs but I am sure it is around 11kgs. She eats more than DD1 (not hard) and she has milk before bed, although she doesn't have any other milk through out the day. Sounds like you are doing a great job. Everything in moderation I say. Hope your dad gets better.

I will be starting toilet training in summer, reason being the weather is hotter and there is less clothes to wash and they can walk around nappy free without getting cold. I started Sara at 18months and she didn't get it until she was 2years and 3 months. I think I started too early with her, but Loren is already starting to show interest in the potty/ and toilet so I am hoping training will be easier with her.

Apr 2008
    Sydney,NSW.

Unhappy

Hi girls.....boy have i had a crap day......kids have been total asswipes today....Kieren is starting to copy Tiger and Tantrums are starting,I got a Shoe thrown at my mouth & have a big fat bottom lip.

Last night Kieren was running through the house & ran into the lounge room door way,has an egg on his head,and his nose started to bleed.....it scared the crap out of me.....screamed the house down!

Dh ,did a lovely thing for me today he ordered me a new Desk Top Tower,& I think I get it on Saturday.... We had a power Surge & lost our DVD Player & PC- Tower Stuffed up,hasn`t been a good week.
    Why is it when you start to build up your savings it all goes down hill again....I think I need a good stiff scotch...lol.

Has anyone hear from LoriRae?????.....is she still away? Night all.

Feb 2005
    Boyne Island

Sorry you are having a bad week Susan

I am exhausted.. Such a busy day today.. We are going camping to a place called Cania gorge tomorrow for 3 nights.. I spent nearly all day shopping or packing.. now i am shattered. I just put my last load of washing on and once the kids are asleep the girl across the road (they are coming too) we are going to transfer things between fridges to make it easier for packing the eskies in the morning..

both our partners are working tonight.. Simon is finishing at midnight though and her partner is finishing around 2.. Or at least the hope to We plan to get away by 8:30 ish.. Its only a 2 hour drive but easier to set up before the midday heat..

Miss Olivia has another new word tonight.. Nanny.. finally Nanny was pretty happy too

OH and she asked to go to the toilet tonight and she did a wee. I am so excited..

Well I better go.. things to do. Kids in bed almost asleep.. I hope to get some chill out time before bed though

so for now I say good Night.. See yas all monday

Add Buzzie on Facebook

Apr 2003
    Wantirna- Vic

OMG way to go Oliva going wees!!!!!!
    wonder if shell keep that up!

Happy 16 months Ashie!! awwwwwwwwww

Jul 2006
    Logan

Susan - Hugs I hope your week ends on a better note. Sara and Loren were totally up my bum today too.

Nic - Whoot for Olivia going wees. She'll be trained before you know it. What a clever little chook. Have fun camping.

Buzzie - Happy 16th months today.

... 5678917 ...