Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #26

Lauren: honestly I don't think she will.. I think it was more of a case it was bath time and thats part of our (semi) routine (ie when I remember) but the point is she did a wee

happy 16 months Ashie

Happy 28 weeks Bek.. the count down is on.. In as little as 10 weeks EEEK..

Nic - 10wks..OMG!!!! She can't come until the end of the financial year..Her Daddy is very busy at this time and he can't get away from work ( I have been told this by DH's boss). Although mummy wouldn't mind a pre July 1 baby because bubba can go to school a whole year earlier!!!

PML Bekz thats very true!

Belly shots up!!!

Loren has a very horrid cough that would not stop last night. We were both up till 3am. Now I have a sore throat, runny nose etc and Miss L won't go down for asleep..Sorry to whinge

I have posted some belly shots in the gallery..Please don't mind the ultra white belly

Afternoon ladies,

We had a nice weekend away up on the Central Coast,my Great Grandfather lives there,went into The Entrance for Anzac Day,was really nice,right by the water.

I`am not feeling too good today,AF arrived with a vengence,& a migrane.

Hi Lauren,happy 16 months to Ashie....how are both of you going?

Hi Nic,How was your weekend away,camping is so much fun & you take great pics hun,hope you had lovely weather.
    Hey Nic, i was laughing so much the other night with the Restaurant City,after the weekend my staff were passed out on the floor too,lol ,very addictive those games,I`am now playing Mini- golf...lol...better than DH..lol.

Hi Bek, Sorry you Loren aren`t feeling too well hun,hope your better very soon.
    I can`t believe all the cold & Flu that`s going around.I`am off to get a flu shot on Wednesday,as we are all bad Asthmatics.
    Bek have some nice tea & honey for your sore throat hun,hugs.

Hello to everyone else.....take care.xx

Hi all,
    I'm finally, finally, finally back online... it's been a long six weeks. I'm not even going to try and read back through, I'll just jump in from here. Anything major happened? I missed you all, I hope you've all been well and the kidlets are doing fine.

All good here. It's Tanty Town atm though. Ty has finally hit 10 kilos and looks about to cut his last four teeth (for a few months anyway). He has a two massive purple eggs on his forhead and a scrape on his nose atm, poor kid is so clumsy and just runs at 100 miles an hour when he's excited, and this time he hit the edge of a brick wall *ouch!*

I have a belly and I feel pretty good apart from a sore back and occasional morning vomit.

Missed youa ll so glad I have my 'puta back...

Lovely to see you back Lori. So glad that your pregnancy is progressing well. We have tanty town here too!!!
    Mom - I hope your mirgrane leaves you quicly..nothing worse.

We all have the snots and coughs here. We are not too bad though. I have to go back and have another glucose test. It seems my levels came back high from the last test. I have never been called back before so hopefully the second test will come back ok

Welcome back Lori

We are home. We got home around 4:30 yesterday. I just want to go back. It was so nice. the kids had blast. Livi has even more words When we drove home yesterday she yelled MUMMY COW!! was very cute. she has come home with bruuises, scrapes and mozzie bites. She walked into the trailer when we were setting up and got a nice little bruise right between the eyes *sigh*

Sleep wasn't so flash. that first night I was ready to pack up and come home but once te sun finally rose I was all good

Anyways hope everyone else is all good.. Will hopefully upload some pics today

Off to check out Beks belly

Bek: Can you supply a link? I have trouble gettin g into the gallery sometimes..

Nic - Here is the link but I don't know if it will work

http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...58&ppuser=4106

Glad you had a great weekend away. Loren has been attached my midgy's and the poor thing has bites the size of 20cent pieces on her arms and face.

Great looking bump Bek

here is a pic of Livi (for those that don't have FB)
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...182&ppuser=752

There was bird feeding at 5 every afternoon and Livi wanted to get right in there.. See the great bruise right between the eyes.. Olivia 0 trailer 1 :/

Very nice bump Bek Can't wait till mine gets to that stage- just looks like a spare tire atm

Nic, Ty and Olivia have identical bruises Ty has one, same shape and size and same place- I'll have to put a pic up tonight once I clear the massive backlog of pics on the camera. I felt like a bad mummy taking him shopping today- between the bump and the scab on his nose, poor kid looked like noone owned him...

hi all... finally i get a chance to sit on the lappy.. been crazy this week.

Bekz the pics are great!!

We have been very sick here, im finally getting over my cold and ash has gotten worse.. havent slept in 3 days!! he coughs all night then cries cos i think it hurts his throat.

well interesting news here.. robs sister announced on the weekend shes pregnant again (9weeks) ... couldnt help but feel a little jealous but very excited to see a new born again! hehe

hope everyone is well.. i had the flu vaccination today so my arms killing me

Buzzie - Get better hon. I had 3 bad nights with Loren coughing and cying etc. Congrates to Rob's sister, although I know how you feel. My SIL feel pg when I was trying for number 2 then I lost number 2 and she was still pg..It was a bit hard to take but thats history

Lori - You should see Loren...green snot running down her face with big red bites!! She looks very negectled atm. Your belly will be big before you know it and you won't be able to get out of bed..like me!!

Miss Sara has been so horrible to Loren. My whole day seems to be telling Sara off for pushing, pulling Loren etc. Grrr they were getting along so well too.

Oh hugs to all that have kids with bruises, bumps and colds. Kids have given DH and I yukky colds which we are getting over slowly and the kids are antagonising each other all day, Maria is not doing so well in the sharing aspect of playing lately, and Fia, well she likes to play with anything that Maria is playing with.

Fia was funny in Forbes last week, I took some stuff into the Salvation Army shop for mum and Maria and Fia went to the toys corner, well she comes up to me with a doll and said Fia's baby, it is identical to Maria's except the skin tone is a bit browner, so we have an addition to the family which my dad scrubbed up beautifully named Sally by my mum.

OMG Ash finally cut his first molar today!! woot.. LOL soo cute! hope he goes ok with it. poor bubba. been waiting for him to be able to chew properly!!

Lauren - Olivia just cut her third molar and there is absolutely no stopping her in the eating stakes now She loves to eat a big piece of meat!

Nic - Love the new ticker. How grown up are our littlies looking now?! Today I told Olivia that she had to be gentle with a friends baby because she is only little and when I said 'Will you be gentle?' Olivia nodded her head and said 'little' - soooo cute!

Bek and Lori - Wow the time seems to be flying for you two. DH and I have just started discussing number 2 - scary but exciting too

Susan - Sorry you aren't feeling well. I get migraines with AF so I know how you feel, they totally suck.

Grrrr have a grizzly bub at my feet. BBL

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast