Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #26

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

HAPPY EASTER ALL!!
    we had a lovely weekend so far. yesterday robs family were up camping and we decided to go visit them for the day and it was so fantastic, so we decided to go back up there next time with our tent! cant wait. I stayed at robs the night which was good and bad with ash. because he fell asleep when we were at the park and slept all the way home he woke as we got in side the house and was as energetic as! wouldnt go to bed till about 1 wen rob and i were passed out dead in bed and ash was jumping around and banged his head on the bed and screamed and i fed him and he passed out for the night till about 6-7ish!! OMG!! never slept that long before!!! but we were both tired as today and had my niece birthday lunch which was so nice. and rob went home and im sooo lonely now lol cant believe i miss him already.. has been the best weekend!!!!!

hope everyones having a great day adn not too sick of choccies!!

Morning all,

Hope everyone has been having a good Easter Weekend,it`s been good at our place,just having a quiet one at home! The kids stuffed their faces yesty....lol,i think they are sick of Chocolate by now.

Alicia-Happy Easter!

Lauren- I?m so happy that you & Ash have been having some fun with Rob & the Family.
    I saw your pics on F/book,there lovely,hun.

Well,i suppose i better go do some cleaning up now,our house is like a bomb has hit it...& we have a couple of friends coming over this afternoon.

Ok,catch you all later...

ohh quiet in here..

susan, stuff my face too hehe.. felt so yuk yesterday. Mind u i kinda was eating ashs eggs for him, he got way too many!!

Ash has been doing so well sleeping in his cot, still waking quite a bit tho. i thought i would try to let him cry a little and i put him down and he screamed for a bit so i picked him up and he fell asleep and i thought great hes getting tired, put him back down and he of course woke again, so i turned my back and let him cry, all of a sudden i heard bang and his toys stated playing.. i forgot to put the side of the cot up and he fell out luckily he landed on his teddies sitting on his fold out sofa! thankgod! but i felt sooo horrible! he was ok tho.

The unit i saw was sooooooo crapola! so im onto another one now. but its 3 bed so i hope its decent enough .. this is going to take forever!!!

Have a good day everyone... im at work today but on reception for the morning so hoping it will stay quiet now the phones have finally stopped... Got some big bone and gum grafting surgerys this arvo!! yay

Good almost Afternoon Ladies.

I am so sleepy today.. Well I wasn't till I sat down to feed olivia then i started falling asleep myself

Lunch is over with.. Miss Livi down for her nap.. now to get the boys to be quiet so I can get a little rest..

Lauren: Olivia has fallen out of bed the cot off the couch.. I feel bad each time yet she seems to continue to do it.. I felt so horrible when she fell out of her cot though. but she was fine and didn't even cry.

I too felt sick yesterday from a little to much choccy.. I haven't even touched any today haha. Come to think of it neither have the kids they haven't even asked I did see them raiding the fruit this morning though

Well off to do something else

Hi Ya

It has been a while since I posted. We had a good easter and am just about over chocolate. The worst thing was that it gives me awful heartburn.

Monique has moved into her toddler bed but still comes into my bed in the wee hours of the night when she wakes up crying. I'm hopeful that she will sleep all the way through soon. She is moving to the other tiny tot room at childcare where the bigger kids are and she loves it. They have more stimulation in that room but they still get to play together outside.

I freaked myself out the other day counting the actual working days I have left. It is only 25 and I have so much to do!

Lauren - I love house hunting but it is frustrating when you can't find the right one. We were thinking of renting a 3 beddie but rent is so blooming expensive so will stay put for a bit where we are paying pretty good rent compared to others.

Ash is doing so well in his cot. Reading your other posts, it sounds like you are in lurrrve. Good for you. You deserve it.

MoM - how are you? Had a tooth pulled out I saw. I had a wisdom out a few years ago and wasn't a happy chappy. Hope it gets better soon.

Nic - Sounds like you had a nice relaxing day.

Nic - good on the kiddies for going for fruit! i dont blame them... mind you after beign sick yesterday i did eat a wombat shaped egg and a round one when i came home from work LOL mmm was so good!

Tinsel - wow been ages. glad to hear all is well. Ash went the other way in child are, started off with the toddler and loved it then went into babies room once they had enough babies.. wasnt happy but he loves the room leader so is all good and he enjoys it, gets to see the bigger kids in the after noon tho when they mix everyone up.

Ash is zonked after a MASSIVE tantie and i decided i needed some me time instead of going to bed just yet so playing on the lappy. Yay day off tomorrow so need it, but im so broke too.. so many days off.. oh well shouldnt complain.

night all.

Hey Tinsel.. Sounds like life is treating you well

I am up with a little girl who has a sore bottom.. She has a nasty nappy rash and obviously weeing is causing her some pain.. Luckil my neighbour had some paw paw cream cus mine went in the car with Simon to work so I borrowed hers for the night.. poor darling .. I don't know whats causing it but its from her poos and they smell so acidy when she does one..

I hope she goes back to sleep soon though cus I am getting sleepy

how does the pawpaw work for u nic?? i know some ppl love it, but i havent been game enough to try it yet.
    Ashs nappy rash has been the worst i have ever seen the last couple weeks. and i complained to the ABC coordinator for not changing him enough and they all apologised and are lathering sudocreme on him now. First thing i do when he gets home is give him a nice warm bath and he loves it!! getting a little better now they change him more often, his normal room leader was very angry at the other staff for letting it get that bad!! GRRHH

As soon as i move house ill decide where and when to move him too, no point just yet, i could end up anywhere.

I kept putting off buying the PP cream even though lots on here said it was great but I bit the bullet one day and now I love it.. I still use my amolin cream but think the PP stuff is heaps better.. bloomin expensive though but lasts so probably works out the same in the long run

I just uploaded some new pics to Facebook as well

Hi ladies,

Lauren- hope you find a nice place soon for you and Ash...at least your rents aern`t as bad as up here in Sydney. Good luck with finding something nice.

Kieren has been grizzley,i think there are more teeth coming up,and he has bad runny poo,for days now,but i swear by good old fashion (Corn Flour)he will not let me rub cream on his sore bottom,so i just use the corn flour,sprinkle it on don`t have to touch him.
    Same with tiger in Day Care...,DH,was angry with them last week,as when he was picked up in the afternoon,he was running around in crappy pull-up`s,DH,was not impressed.

Nic-how are you all,hope Olivia stops with the runnies too,ive been through so many nappies the last week,it`s un believable.
    how`s the kiddies enjying the school holiday?

Kellie-hi how`s the heartburn going...lol,god it`s a terriablr feeling ay! You and Bek,have both had it bad.....i wonder if your bub`s are going to have a head full of hair,mine did...loland i hd bad heart burn too,Rennie tablets were my best friends at home and in my handbag...
    Well you don`t have long now until you finish work...then you can rest and put your feet up....lol.

I too,have been a naughty Mum and foregot to put the cot sides up...Tiger fell out of his,but thankfuly he didn1t hurt himself either it just gave him a big fright.

Well,I had another Wisdom tooth pulled yesty...it`s killing me,got a bad ear ache to go with it,so DH,has let me rest and sleep,got some pain killers from my Doctor`s so they zonk me out.I feel better after all the rest though,I think us Mum`s tend not to look after ourselves very well,iam feeling run down.

I listed most of Kieren`s baby things on E-Bay last week,and sold it all,felt sad!
    so now iam going to buy him a toddler bed,once i get the cash in.

Hi to everyone else....hope all mum`s and bub`s are doing well.

MoM - How you travelling today? It must be sad to sell off your baby stuff. I know I'll be doing this soon Although I would lurve to clear out some cupboards.

Buzzie - I hope you find a place to live soon.

Nic - How are your injuries?

I am a pawpaw onintment user from way back, highly recommend it.

Miss Loren has put her bottom teeth through her lip 3 times in the last week. Each time I have just turned my head and she has fallen over or off the couch..Man this kid is clumsy. She has also decided that her new bed time is 9pm. I put her to bed at 7.30 and she flops about kicking her cot and shaking the rails until she finally drops. She is really clingy atm and daycare drop offs haven't improved but apparently she is better during the day. I am in 2 minds as to leave her or pull her out.

Hi to all hope you are all well

Well we are having tantrums galore here! Olivia is not too loud with her yelling but she has started to hit out a lot and throw things (and she has a really good arm on her!). We keep saying 'NO' when she does it and if she hits us when we are holding her, then putting her straight down, but seriously it seems to be getting worse. I really hope this is just the latest phase and she will grow out of it

Sorry I have read the other posts but don't feel up to concentrating today. DH and I had a big fight this morning so I am feeling really blah. I do hope everyine is doing well though.

Hugs Alicia. Loren is not hitting but she has started throwing things/herself on the floor and screaming when she doesn't get her own way or some thing won't work etc. We had a whole day of it today...I was over it and could wait to get her to bed. I hope you make up with your DH

Hello all,

Bek- Hi sounds like we all need to pack up & have a girly weekend away,from DH`s & kiddies! It`s funny we all seem to have one really clumsy kid in the family....Our Tiger,is the most clumsy kid going...just doesn`t look where he`s going,then sooks when something happens.I?m seroiuly thinking of pulling him out of DC,too. I can`t believe his Tantrums & nautghtyness has got really bad.....& I?m not coping with him at all,he screams,stamps his feet....made himself turn blue until he couldn`t breath again....so i smacked him on his nappy this time....he`s pushing me way too far.My other kids were never this bad!!!
    Hope your girls coughs clear soon for you Bek,you need your rest,hugs.

Alicia- Sorry your not having such a good day hun,hope things are better between you & DH,tomorrow,god only know`s the last month me & DH have been at each other`s throats & my Eldest son has been in trouble at school & I now have to pay for a Tutor to catch up in Math`s,my DH is so Pi--ed off,atm. I try to keep out of his way,& I hate school holidays.....kids always complaining to me,makes DH,even worse,as his work is slow atm....he`s on edge too.
    Kieren sometimes smacks me in the face & I have to hold his arms or hands and yell no,don`t do that to Mummy,Yeah right!! as if he listens....I have`nt picked him up much this week,as my Wisdom Tooth was pulled out and my face is still sore.
    I wish i could just pack up & go away for about a week,no kids at all!!

I had a lazy day at home today...did all the washing,folding & changed the kids Doona cover`s for them & added winter blankets to our beds,I woke up freezing this morning.
    Well,Iam off to bed a little earlly tonight,please take care all! Hugs everyone.

Susan - Hugs sweets, at least I don't have a sore tooth to contend with and school holidays. Not long to go and they'll be back there. I spoke with Loren's daycare teacher on Friday and she says that Loren is only happy if she has a carer with her all the time. They are having to carry her around alot and she is really intimidated by the older toddlers in her group. She is the youngest and most of the others are 2 years plus. I am questioning the worth of the couple of days she is in because I drop her at 9am and pick her up at 2.30/3pm and pay a fortune. I really don't relax on those days as I run around the shops etc and I only find the time useful when I have a doctors/middy apt. However, when bub comes maybe I'll need the time with just me and bub or will Loren get worse with seperation issues??? If I pull her out I'll look at returning her next year when she is 2....Decisions, decisions..Sorry for the long post

Unhappy Vent here too!,lol.

Bek,I?m in two minds atm...DH wants to give the DC,Centre notice tomorrow....not sure if this is going to help with Tiger`s behaviour,but we have both noticed he has got worse since starting DC,my other kids didn`t start until they were three,not sure if he`s just a little too young & can`t cope.....not sure the teacher`s tell me he has a good time,but who really know`s....I think sometimes,some centres just worry about filling their placements,iykwim.
    We were just getting Tiger to share....teaching him to be nice to his sister & young brother kieren.....since starting DC..I?m back to square one...hopeless & stressing me out!! My other kids had a 3 year gap..then a 5 year gap..I?m not use to these two being so close & half killing each other,I?m so doing my head in....
    I think if Loren is doing ok...and you don`t have too many drama`s, I would leave her in DC....you might just need that time out for you & the new bub,you know what`s it`s like trying to get a routine set for new borns when you have too many interuptions,god I look back & really don`t know how i did it...so Friggin crazy....& my AF,is late....DH,thinks it`s funny,but I?m not laughing,maybe it`s stress!!!
    Hope you & the girls are feeling better,Bek....long post here too,hun!!!
    Full of complaint today......

Hope everyone is having a better day....

Susan - Can you talk to the daycare about addressing Tiger's behaviour? Maybe ask them to focus on sharing etc. I know the centre my kids go to will do that and they report back to me with things I've discussed. We had major listening issues with Sara and they really helped me out. I hope your AF turns up soon!!! My DH thinks I should persist with daycare but I don't want Loren being upset for 2 days per week for the sake of a few hours of time out for me. I think I'll give her another month and if she still hasn't settled I'll pull her out until she is 2.2.5.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast