Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born December 2007 #9

ok just emailed it..!

if anyone else is interested let me know and i'll email it out! didn't think it would be "appropriate" to post it here...

Bek - OHHHHHH YUMMO!!!! that sounds awesome!

Hi girls quick one from me as I am at work today - all is going well so far (posted in the WOOHOO thread). Expressing is really easy this time 'round and apparently Ollie took the bottle once he got the hang of letting air back into the bottle

Can I pls have both recipes? I should cook more now I am home. I love cooking but my MIL is a professional stay-at-home mum of the American TV kind (you know fresh cookies and cakes everyday plus 3 meals a day from scratch) so the pressure gets to me! Hmmm might search the pantry and see what we have once the little Miss goes back to sleep, take on the MIL at her own game

Nic - So Jacob did things out of order? Seriously I think Olivia is starting to try crawling forward (on her tummy like a commando) rather than rolling. DH keeps trying to get her to move forward so maybe she will do that first..? I know it wont happen for awhile but she seems to be building up to it.

Hope the injections go well Lauren. I am sure Ash will be a very brave boy for his mummy.

Rory - that's great news!

Alicia - i sent it to your hotmail address.. you go get her girl! this is an excellent recipe! she's love it!

Good to hear Rory. So DH hasn't quit yet

haroula: Thanks again for the recipe (mmmm)

rory: glad work is going well.. will go find the woohoo thread soon

Alicia: Lol at MIL. mine thinks she is haha.. although my MIL can cook great food she sometimes over experiments eta oh and Jacob was just lazy. he didn't even crawl till he was 10 months. his brothers got everything for him lol

Well best get ready for tonight Chat later.. have a good one girls :

nic - there is a thread somewhere for recipies...

alicia - he has his needles at 7pm

rory - thats great about work!!!

Ash loves his swing!! YAY!! he looks so cute in it!

OK, i'll admit it! ,....big woosy mummy here!

Ash was a very good boy, i started crying when they did the liquid mouth drops!! he did cry when they did the needles but stopped as soon as i got up and walked around (by that point i was an abslolute mess!) and i gave him boobs and he went to sleep! AAAAHHHGGGG
    I was being so strong at the start holding it back but as soon as the nurse said its ok your allowed to cry.... it all came out!
    And my mum did very well to, very teary but i think it was hard to hold it in when i was howling too! lol
    Next time should be better but it was such a incredible moment of someone hurting my baby and i wish i could have the needles for him, just got the better of me!! im soooo gonna suck when he gets hurt and has all his kiddy accidents that they have!!
    Now hes happy in his swing! so glad i bought it for him!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzie View Post
    nic - there is a thread somewhere for recipies...
    Yeh but this would be just for ME.. Recipes to make nic Fat

I laughed when I read your post about the needles. not as in ha ha but just as in you are so sweet! I even read it out to Simnon and he said oh what a softy lol.. but we are both the same!

Well I had 3 hours yes THREE hours almost kid free. We had chinese for dinner then went for a little drive around then to the Coffee Club for a milkshake (didn't feel like coffee) and I had mud cake and simon had baked cheesecake.. Was so nice. olivia was awesome. didn't sleep much but just sat in her pram looking at us with a silly grin ... And she looked gorgeous of course..

My Little Princess is 13 weeks old today . I can't believe it. and you know what they are right about the magic 3 month mark.. Olivia is 3 months tomorrow and she is just awesome. in 2 days time we will have poo day again so it won't be so great but every other day is getting easier and easier. Going out as a family is easier.. I'm happy tonight

Lauren - aweeee you are such a softy!! You did well to last as long as you did! Chrissie gets hers next week!

Nic - glad to hear you had an awesome night and about the magic 3 months!! bring it on i say!!!!!

At the moment Chrissie is happily dozing in her swing! I'm glad we got one too! We have the rainforest one and she seems to really enjoy looking at the moving mobile now!

have MCHN today at 11:30am so we'll see just how much my little princess has grown!!

Olivia slept 8:300 - 5:20 and went back to bed at 7 and it is now 9 and she is still asleep.. Of course I need to go out but hey I am not waking her

Olivia is 3 months on the dot today.. this time 3 months ago i was sitting at the hospital expressing milk waiting to be taken down to theatre,

So 1/4 of the way through her first year,, Happy 3 months sweety

Dang I feel good lol.. anyone else?

HAPPY 3 months Olivia!!!!

WOW what a sleep!! Chrissie has been starting to wake up and want to go back to sleep and not eating too much in the mornings! interesting....

Aww Lauren - what a sweet mummy you are. Not like mean ol' mummy here.. needles and blood tests and things for my bubs have never upset me. Poor DS doesn't always get a cuddle if he hurts himself either.. I just tell him he's ok and to get up LOL (not all the time tho! I can tell if he's really hurt LOL)

Well, we had a physio appt yesterday, and all is good with Kayla's feet, they don't want to see her again.. so yay! Only one more paed appt left I think.. in 3 months.. then no more dr visits! (except for needles).

Well, Kayla has been waking at night so frequently the last few nights.. my eyes are hanging out my head! She just wakes up & feeds and goes straight back to sleep.. I have a feeling she's getting out of her wrap too easily and it wakes her.. I must go on the hunt for BIG wraps.. I've only got one and it's in the wash.. all the others don't wrap her securely. Altho.. she sleeps for aaaages through the day. I wouldn't say she's nocturnal tho, coz she doesn't wake to play through the night.. and she has lovely long plays through the day.. just does long stretches of sleep through the day too. Aah well.. maybe she knows night feeding is best for getting supply up and is having a growth spurt. *shrug*

Nic - glad you had a lovely evening out.. and with Olivia sleeping like that - no wonder you feel good! Can't join you in the feeling good dept tho.. maybe later in the week LOL. Tallon's coming down with the sniffles atm, so he's wanting lots of boob - which I'm trying to accomodate, coz it'll help him not get so sick.. but geez it's tiring when I let him have it whenever he wants. Normally I limit him to feeds before sleeps only.

Well, must go and hang out my washing - it's our one sunny day in another drizzly week I think!

Hi Ladies,
    Nic- sounds like nice everning out & glad you are feeling so good. I love that feeling when everything is right with the world.....
    H - how did Chrissies appt go? We go & see the community nurses this afternoon for a weigh in so I hope she has put on enough weight. Also, have needles this Friday so busy week ahead.
    I was just at Big W doing some shopping - NSW stores have heaps of baby stuff on sale. I had to restrain myself I tell you cos there's not much she really needs but bought her the cutest little soft shoes (pink with cup cakes on them), some leggings to go under her summer dresses so she can get more wear out of them when it is a bit cooler & that was it. Shopping for little girls is so much fun
    Buzzie - how sweet you getting so upset for bubs. I am a bit ore like Liz re: needles but the thought of anyone hurting my babies tears me up. It is amazing the protectiveness we feel isn't it - it can be so full on!
    Rory - woo hoo on the expressing going so well. Bronte drank 130mls last night of EBM from a bottle - the most she has ever taken so maybe she is getting the knack of it too. It will be nice to occasional take a break from getting the boob out
    Anyways, bbl for more chat.

Liz - glad to hear that Kayla is doing well!

M22 - i've been looking for cute little soft shoe/slippers for Chrissie too for now that it's getting cooler, but haven't been able to find any..looked in Big W on Monday, they didn't have any here! glad to hear all is going well!

MCHN today went well! Chrissie is 5kg, officially naked and fresh nappy...poor thing, we interrupted a snooze and she was NOT HAPPY!! head circ is now 39cm and length 55.5cm !! so shes doing well!

xxx

ASh had his MCHN apt today too.. hes 6.4kg!!!!!!!!!! LOL is 61cm and 41cm head wat a BOOFA! hes in the 90percentile of babies!!! hehe way to go for only 8 weeks!

Way to go Ash!!! that's awesome!!

Liz - Olivia was getting out of her wrap at night and waking herself so I bought her one that velcros around, it is kind of like a little sleeping bag. It is much harder to get out of so encourages her to sleep longer

Haroula - My mothers group met at the pool near Highpoint today so of course I went for a wander afterwards and saw some very cute shoes in Best and Less. I really wanted some but DH pooh poohed the idea Might go back when he is not with me

Nic - Glad you had a great night. I can't say everything is right with the world here but not too bad

Trish - I hope things have settled down a little at your place.

Hi to everyone else!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast