Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born February 2007 #3

RYN _ Yes, you must get yourself something special, so in time you can remember back & say to 'Liebling, I got this in honour of my first Mothers Day'. What about a little boy gem baby for your bracelet? I have a pink one to remind me of Jessica, I must get one for Claudia. I wore Jessica's one to hospital so I would always have her with me. The sunglasses sound adorable, I had those baby bandz for Jessica with the strap around the back of their head & she wore them for months & months & months but now she is older she has the usual style, but kids ones of course. She loves them. They're a great idea, she doesn't go outside now unless she has her hat & glasses on & I don't even have to remind her! Maybe I need to get some toys strung up in front of her in the car seat. She is in the middle seat & I have one hanging on the side, but I did see a toy bar from Target that you attach to the car seat, so maybe I should grab her one of those. Does DH do lots of things with Liebling like bathing, changing nappies, playing, etc...?

Everybody should be so proud, I have officially started my Christmas shopping! LOL.

Well I'm off to bed now!

Love Jayne xox

Hi guys
    Ryn - According to the book, the clingy stage can last from a couple of days to over a week, so hopefully by now, things have gone back to normal. I love baby talk too. They're sooo cute when they blabber on in their own little language!

Jayne - Glad to hear you're able to get Claudia to sleep in the pram! Woo hoo! As for mothers day pressies, I've asked for a long sleeved top that I can wear to the gym (one that zips up the front) over my workout clothes. Boring I know, but I only own two jumpers and one is really daggy! I can't believe you're so organised and have started Xmas shopping already! You're actually very smart doing that. Every year I say I'm going to do the same but I never do.

Kel - Your stories about Jemima just crack me up! lol She's obviously a very happy baby even with that ambition to be a stripper!

Me - Last night was Isabella's first night in the cot in her own room. She slept from 8pm to 4am then from 4.30am until 7.30am. Not as bad as I thought it would be as I figured she'd wake up and wonder where on earth she was! She's in there now, but because my phone just rang, she started to whinge. ARGH! C'mon day sleeps!!!

Oh well, better go and do some work around the house while I can. Have a great week everyone!

Hi girlies! I had such a nightmare last night - yesterday I pulled DS up from laying to sitting by holding his hands, he then looked at me and stood up. He's always preferred standing and has done so since birth, taking some weight on his legs, but he's never stood up all by himself before, just using my hands on his for balance! So I drempt he stood up in his crib and fell out... sleep training to get him through the night starts NOW. No more night feeds, just sing him back to sleep. I'm also going to put him for day sleeps in his cotbed so he gets used to it.

Jayne, very proud of you starting Christmas Shopping! That must be a record! Check out Lieby's website for what DH classes as playing with DS... while I can't watch DS while making DH his dinner, DH entertains the baby by letting him watch World of Warcraft... shame DS loves watching the adventures of Daddy's Dwarf, he even twists his head to see it while I burp him! Otherwise DH will hold his hands and say "Dada" a lot, he has wiggled the pink cow in his face before now, but that's it. I know he's waiting for DS to be more interactive, he's a lot better with him now than he was at first, he just wants a reaction. Thing is, DS now will only settle for me because he doesn't "know" DH, so I have to keep pushing it. DH has started talking to and playing with DS without me asking him to, so that's a good start. Even if he won't kiss him right now as DS tends to headbutt and having a broken nose headbutted isn't a good idea!

I do pretty much everything else with DS, running the bath and bringing it through to the sitting room is starting to annoy now. It's heavy and I have whiplash!

Michelle, DS has calmed down, but has just started another growth spurt (he'll be growing for 3 weeks, not growth-spurting for one... he grows by getting my supply up, then growing, then getting his weight back on... why can't we just have a 2-day spurt like every other baby?). Still, at least I can put him down now! Will you please warn me when the next tough wonder week is? Thanks.

hi Ladies,
    I havent done much reading or adding to this forum. when i was pregnant with jett i couldnt get enough of this site now i dont find the time or my sil is on the computer. So i dont think i will catch up BUT i will try and get on here more...........
    Jett is 11 weeks on friday, geez it goes quick! I have had one great night where he slept from 5:30pm till 5am, BUT he hasnt done that since.... He was just giving me false hope. But he is in sort of a routine.. he wakes at 12ish then 5ish.
    Jett is now in 00 clothes, i dont know exactly how much he weighs but will find out tomorrow....
    Bye for now
    Jenni

Hellooo again! I'm enjoying some peace and quiet before my babies wake up. DH is off to work and Fluffy and I are relaxing on the couch (yes, Fluffy is the dog. Bri chose the name!).

Ryn - Wonder weeks happen at weeks 5, 8, 12, 19, 26, 37, 46, 55 and I think there are a couple more, but that's all my book covers. So we've got a few weeks reprieve before the next one! Obviously this isn't exact, but so far Bella has been pretty close.

Jenni - Good to 'see' you again. Let's hope you can get more time to visit us here!

Me - We had a great day yesterday. Isabella was really happy and chatty - much more than normal. Even though I only got her to sleep for an hour in total ALL day, she was happy when she was awake which is great.

I'm not sure if it's the cot, but she woke up at around 4am again today after going to bed at 7.50. I was awake anyway, but I'd really like her to go back to sleeping through!!! Maybe she got cold as she somehow slides from the foot end of the cot, right up to the top, so she's got no covers on.

I'm going shopping today or tomorrow to buy her a sleeping bag. Maybe that'll help. The problem with Brissy though, is that it's nice and warm at bedtime, but by around 4am it's quite cool. I've got to be careful not to make her too warm IYKWIM?

Anyway, better go and make Bri's lunch. Have a great day everyone!

Hi Girls,

Just came back fron the CHN and Erin had put on another 200grams so she is certainly is getting enough milk. She slept last night from 10.30 to 6am which was a real nice surprise. The night before she had been quite restless and I had to get up to her a couple of times. Can't beleive she is 9 weeks where has the time gone.

Michelle - I just brought a small electric oil heater for Erin's room which just takes the cold out of the air. It makes going in and feeding her alot more cosy for me as well. The wonder weeks sounds intersting is it a book?
    Jen - Hi sweet nice to hear from you was wondering where all teh last Febb girls had gone. Glad to hear Jett is going well. Erin fits her 000 now but she is getting so long that she will out gronw some in length very shortly.
    Ryn - Your bub sounds very strong already. Erin's favourite thing is us jumping her up in the air she has started to really push off with her legs. It will settle her when nothing else will. Now she is 5kg it is a good weight work out as well!
    Jayne - Very impressed with starting Xmas shopping, very smart girl!My sister and Mum are mega organised like that as well. My sister is great as she will loves picking presents and is really good it so we go in together for most of our family so I just give her the money. Especially good when I'm in the country so shops are virtually non existent.
    Smylie - Some of the girls that play netball here scare me as well!!! I just play in the B grade which is the fun team as all the rest take it so seriously you would think they were playing for sheep stations. It is just a good excuse also to have a break away and keep fit as well.

Very proud of myself I finally used my slow cooker that I got for a wedding present nearly 2 years ago.I've got a beef casserole cooking and it smells great. Hope it tastes good as well. Will get hubby to put some rice on when I am netball training and the meal will all be ready to go when I get home.

Well girls hope all is well , Take Care

RYN _ Have we got the same DH's? LMAO. Alan only holds Claudia when I ask him to & because of that, Claudia too doesn't really 'know' her daddy so she won't settle for him either. Although, I must admit, he does bath the children most nights, so that is one thing. Actually, looking back over the last week, Alan is definitely making an effort, but I guess they could both try harder! Oh no about the dreams, I have this dream all the time that Claudia comes walking into our bedroom being the age that she is now? How stupid. Did you get your charm?

KRISTY _ You should look into mail orders? I am in the metro area but I still mail order a lot of things! I love getting things in the post, strange but try! Each year I say I am going to start shopping early, but I end up doing it around October so this year I'm very proud of myself! WTG with the slow cooker, I got one last September & use it as least once per week but it crapped itself two day ago so my mum has taken it back to the shops. It's still under warranty. you can get lots of cookbooks for them too.

IMPATIENT _ Maybe it's just a 'stage' that Bella is going through & it's just coincidental about the cot? I'm not sure, but try the sleeping bag, of course you want her bag to sleepign right the way through! I'd be devastated too!

ME _ Yesterday I had an awful day. First off I needed new remotes for our car keys, & they told me over the phone it'd take 5 minutes so I go down there with the kids & it takes them 1.5hr! Surprinsgly they were very well behaved & even the service man commented on their good behaviour but from there it went horribly pear-shaped! Claudia was awake from 1045am til 10pm last night. By 7pm she totally lost the plot, screamed the house down, wouldn't take the boob, wouldn't let me wrap her up, wouldn't do any of things that usually settle her down. Finally at 10pm I got her to sleep over my shoulder but she hadn't been fed since 7pm so I worried she'd wake up hungry, but she woke up at 5am! she had a 10 minute feed then went back to bed til 8am. I was so relieved! Today she has been an angel but I'm noticing she is feeding much less, but is feeding longer which is very good for me, but it's difficult to predict her feeds now because I'm just used to her being on my boob all the time! LOL. I'm trying not to get her up & play after a sleep & then feed right before sleep but it doesn't always work. I'm usually feeding her right after her waking, then feeding her again before her nap & she sometimes goes to sleep on the boob, but not always. So feeding her twice int he time she's awake & 9 times out of 10 she'll get the hiccups while playing so I will feed her again to get rid of them. So most of the times I'm feeding her 3 times in 1.5hours which is a bit silly now that she is 10 weeks old. So we are trying to increase the duration of the feed, but reduce the frequency, if that makes any sense! Is anybody else having the same struggle?

Well I have to go, dinner at the inlaws today, so better get the bubby bag organised & get some clothes on Jessica. She's currently naked.

Love Jayne xox

Hi Jenni! What an inconsiderate SiL - doesn't she know how important BB time is?

Ta for the info, Michelle, a nice break... which I won't have, but more on that later. DS has a sleeping bag, I say get two because he sicked up on his last night and I don't know if it will dry in a day. I hope so!

Kristy, well done on Erin growing.

Jayne, DH has told me we have no spare money until we find out how much I'm getting for my PI claim on the car accident... we have a shortfall of 4k (about $10k) on the car we're buying, and we need another 3k to cover me staying off work, and I doubt we'll get 7k - but I think the 3k is an outside estimate and we can cope without it. So no charm for a couple of weeks, but I am getting one! Enjoy yourselves at the in-laws, I hope the girls are calmer for you tonight.

Right, more on sleep for me. Yes, I am a woman obsessed. This is because DS takes less than one breast overnight, and doesn't want feeding when we get up. However, he ain't waking because of heat, cold, hunger... but teeth. Yup, not only is he the drool king, but his cheeks are bright red at 3am (OK, I hadn't noticed that the last couple of nights, but it's 3am and I don't usually put the light on and try to figure out what exactly is wrong other than I want more sleep!) and nothing will settle him in the early hours but me walking him around and rubbing his gums. Calpol at night time! He's easy to re-settle in his own bed for the first 3-4 hours (he wakes up after just 1 cycle!), but will give me 2-3 when I'm holding him, but wakes in pain and screaming. Poor mite! He loves his teething ring- only he sticks the ring part in his mouth, not the teething toys. Bless, but he's chewing on something other than my finger at least.

And poor me - no wonder my whiplash is no better than it was last week, DS is now 6kg! He's very heavy! And he keeps hitting my neck with his fists when I burp him, which hurts a lot, but he can't be expected to know that even though I tell him.

Right, best be off. Hugs!

Michelle - your ticker is wrong... mine does that same age when i forget to change the date bit!!! your baby growing up fast enough as it is!

Ryn - your house sounds like everyone is in pain! poor DH, DS & you! My SIL teethed early too, so we are all wondering if Jemima's cousin Hannah will too, my mum said I teethed at the 'normal' time ie - she cant remember.

Me - look at new picture... my baby happy as larry in the afternoon she has her 5pm grizzles at 10am.... my baby defective. heheehehe nah she awesome but gets overtired and upset at 10 or 11am now and is fine and sometimes napping in the afternoon. it was poo day today considering this was day 8ish (could be 9 i cant count) it is not as big and yucky as you may think and the new coles nappies benji is in love with catch it real real good, huggies never did! (size to buy is medium, that is the smallest no such thing as small... weird i know... they seem to be the old BILO nappies in disguise with some improvements) and it doesnt bother jemima either so this weekly poo set up is not a bad arrangement at all..... and nurse at clinic has said she has seen perfectly happy NORMAL baby go for 3 weeks as per what my book says so i am now not even going to think about changing my diet to see if i can change her poo habits...

Jemima had her first night in the BIG cot last night... was good until 4.30am then didnt want to settle herself like she must normally and asked benji to bring her into me... so we napped until 7am then i fed her and did 20 mins on the cross trainer after our morning chat.... she only wants me to have 20 mins at a time this week, last week she was giving me 30mins so we are in discussions about this at the moment as you can see by ticker photo she is thinking about it... but i think i have to buy her some new shoes or something first....

I am starting to get really jealous of all my friends who have had trouble breastfeeding therefore are on formula BUT i want jemima to have breastmilk..... it is stupid, i really want to get pregnant so the babies ages are as close as possible (even though obs said not to try until Jem is 6 months due to c-section) but i know that is not likely to happen while i am feeding jem so much and that i would have to cut down and give her formula and breast to increase chance...

and the fact i cant do optifast or silly diet like that to drop these kilos is depressing me too

and still trying to figure out place in world as stay at home mum is weirding me out
    and having friends that mother their babies so differently is confusing...

oh well Jemima and Benji and I are Team Wylie and having a great time and appreciating everyday

talking about benji and TTC I better see if he is still awake even though he tried to get me to come to bed about an hour and a half a go... i am such a sucky wife!

SMYLIE _ OMG you crack me up woman! I love checking this thread after you have posted because you always have me laughing at the monitor as I'm reading! Jemima sounds just perfect & better that she is having her arsenic hour in the mornings than at night time when you are tired from the day as well! Claudia has only thrown a few wobblies, but they have been pearlers when she does them! She did her first pooh that came right up her back to her neck & all over her clothes today. LOL. I LURVE your new ticker photo, she is a thinker your girl! YAY on the x-trainer, but bugger you're not getting the find-30 on it! LOL.

RYN _ You make me laugh too, a woman obsessed with the sleep. Poor little mite teething so early though, that has got to be the pits for sure. I can't believe that DH is letting you carry a full baby bath around when you are still suffering from whiplash! How inconsiderate! My man can be lazy at times too, but he'd never do that to me!

Oh no, have to go, Jessica has just woken up all upset.

Love Jayne xox

Hi everyone.... Twice in one week, geez im going great!! LOL
    Jett is in bed, i have been getting him to sleep at 6:30pm. But i have to rock him to sleep. Which is doing my back in big time. he feels like he is atleast 6.5kgs!!

Zhai goes to Preschool and i got told today that he hit another child at the centre today! he is becoming obnoxious!! He has relized that Jett is staying and he has been hitting me telling me to shut up etc, and i dunno what to do with him. any suggestions??

Ok i had better go, sorry for the lack of personals i will catch up soon ok

Jayne, DH now has a broken nose and goes to work, he can't carry DS around in the daytime and DS just hits and headbutts in the evening, no point us both being in agony! I'm peed at the bath too, but such is life - I want DS to have a bath and go to bed, not wait until DH starts to think about running the bath at 9pm!

Kel, IKWYM about BFing... so many troubles at first but I was so stubborn about BFing, now I just want wine and nuts and chocolate! DS has started saving up poos a little - if I think a day or so of stored poo is bad I really feel for you on a poo-day! But then, only wet nappies all other times is nice.

Jenni, no advice, but I hope stuff with Zhai sorts itself out.

DS... no sleeping in cot, only on me, but just after 10.30 to just before 4.30, so I'm chuffed. Go Calpol! He's in a moody now, so will be off!

JENNI _ Hey there, my name is Jayne, pleasure to meet you *cyber shake hands*. LOL. I'm not really sure what to suggest but I know my little one (Jessica - 2.5y) is right into hitting & pinching atm. I found if I didn't make such a HUGE deal about it (because previously I would go off my nut at her it), made it easier. She has done some nasty things in her time & I would go right off the deep end at her but in hindsight I think that was actually giving her the attention she was craving? KWIM? Now when she does things I just give her the 'evil-b&tch-mummy-eye' & say 'oh no, we don't want to play with you now, cos we don't do mean things like that'. & I will turn my back to her or get up & walk away with bubs so she knows I"m not into it? I know what works for one doesn't always work for the other but it might help to change strategies??

RYN _ BTW, what is world of warcraft? LOL, you have me so intrigued!! What's the weather like in Sussex atm? Don't be jealous, but I can have a half-glass of wine @ dinner & it doesn't affect Claudia in the slightest! LOL. Actually the only things that do affect her are brocolli, cauliflower & cabbage, but I am slowly introducing them back into my dinner because I really love those vegies!! & she never really went off her rocker about them, she just struggled to get the wind up & my little belcher & farter never has a problem with wind. In fact while I was feeding her in bed @ 5am this morning, she woke Alan up with all her pop-offs & I got the blame for them! LOL. He started kicking me saying 'you're a grot Jayne, give it up' & I'm like 'tell your smelly daughter here!!!' like father like daughter! Well when Liebling chooses you over DH all the time & I'm sure that happens already, & DH gets all upset about it you can tell him that he'll only get out of him the effort that he puts in & if that's nothing, then he has lost! LOL.

ME _ I took Jessica late night shopping tonight for some 'Mummy/Jessica' time, I had fed Claudia, changed her, bathed her, burped her, etc.. all she wanted was a tiny cat nap before bed time & so I said to Alan, basically all you have to do is get her to sleep. 25 minutes later he's on my mobile telling me he can't get her down so I race around finishing up what I'm doing & then 5 minutes later he rings back beaming that she is asleep but to hurry because his arm is breaking! LOL. He was too scared to move her. I hated leaving her, but I was glad I did because Alan got her to sleep. Her face lit up like a christmas tree when she woke & saw I was back though! I was only gone an hour & I think it was good for me as well as her to have some time-out. She has decided that she won't take EBM anymore, so I won't be able to go out for hours on end, but an hour was good & Jessica enjoyed herself. I bought her an ice-cream & a dvd & she thought she was the top dog! LOL.

Well I must go & get some rest. it's my mum's birthday tomorrow so we are going there for dinner tomorrow night & Jessica has gym as well, busy day for us.

Love Jayne xox

HEllo everyone - I have been MIA...busy busy busy!

Quinn just did a projectile poo on my leg and I thought you would all apopreciate it.
    Glad to hear all is well with everyone and Kel you are keeping everyone entertained, sorry for the short post but need to go and amuse the poo man

Hi Ladies,

Erin slept from 10.30 to 7.30 this morning so that is 3 days running she has slept for more then 7 hours straight. She is still sleeping heaps during the day as well, must take after me as I LOVE my sleep.

It has been a wonderful week as I am getting heaps of smiles and a little giggle now. Dh and I just stare at her in amusement. Great time waster these babies.

I am really lucky as Dh has been fab with her. He takes her off me as soon as he walks in teh door and normally has her nearly till bedtime apart from some feeds in between. He has otally surprised me as he had never even held a little bub before and he is so confident with her.

She is getting really long now so think she will be out of her bassinet really shortly. Teh cot looks so big and scary though !!!! Started getting right back into the exercsie now and doing a pilates dvd most days. I weighed myself the other day and I was amazed that I am less then when I fell pregnant, must be the breastfeeding yay !!!

Well girls hope all is going well with you all and those gorgeous bubs.

Hey girls,

Time for me to re-join the group me thinks... I got a bit slack! Sorry! Not too much new at this end. Abbey is FINALLY in her cot (WOOHOO!) and after a few false starts, seems to enjoy sleeping in there now - the trick is to put her on her side facing the wall because the cheeky monkey realised if she bent her head like so, she could see Mummy in the lounge room and then wouldn't go to sleep!!!!!
    We starte Mother's Group two days ago and she insisted on sitting upright on my lap looking at everyone for the entire two hours. It was so funny to watch her stare down the other Mum's. Apparently DH used to do the same when he was a baby.

Kristy - Abbey outgrew her 000 in length quickly too. She is now in 00 which are a litle big in length in some pieces but the 00 are just ridiculous!

Ryn - I am so gald Abbey isn't the only one into headbutting everything!!! I hear you on the bath thing. I like Abbey bathed by 6:30 and in bed by 7:30 at the latest (she sometimes has other ideas about that ) and if I left it to DH she would be lucky to even SEE the bath and bedtime would be whenever she fell asleep in her rocker!

Jayne - I am very impressed with starting the Xmas shopping already! I'm planning on starting in July when I'm back at work and have an income again. I'm going to try and go to the Mattel Factory Toy Sales thingy and see what bargains I can get (if any - apparently it is hit and miss). A friend of mine goes every year and gets LOADS of stuff.

Alrighty - got to make the most of DD's day time sleep and get some work done!

Love MG

Hi girls.

I hate my life! I hate the fact that DH says "you didn't realise how hard this would be"... yes, I did, I just didn't factor in my back and neck hurting like this, because normally they wouldn't! And I did factor in a little bit that I have a husband... big mistake. Should have factored in that I have an older child around the place instead. DS isn't hard, just I'm in too much pain. I gave DS a bath in the big bath with me last night because I couldn't cope with lifting anything at all (late too, as DH said he'd cook dinner... I had to force him off the computer at 7 and still help him), so DS was late to bed... he refused to go to sleep so was up with me until 10pm. And I'm sick of having to pick between back and neck pain to watch him feed or nipple pain because I don't see that he's going to bite me.

But I quick yay - I was playing "Weebles" with DS last night (I sit him up and he wobbles around, but never falls down as I steady him) and he managed to sit without aid or wobbling long enough for DH to turn around and notice, then get the camera, only to find he hadn't charged the batteries as he had been meaning to. Never mind, DS may sit by himself again later, but even if it were a one-off I'm both excited and scared... he'll be walking soon, half dreading that one, even though it would give my back a break sometimes.

Anyway, that's me. I'm going to see the GP today (if I can get an appointment when they open) because I need some physio or something urgently. ETA: 9.40 appointment, hope I get something from this one, my usual GP is on holiday.

Jayne, WoW is the most geeky thing in the world. Have you ever heard of/played Dungeons and Dragons or games like that? Now, you may say that they are geeky, but you need real-life friends to play those games. WoW is that sort of game on the internet, so you don't need to meet people or make friends, or even know anything about your fellow players. DH knows some of the guys he hangs out with a lot live in Sweden (well, they speak Swedish, apparently), and it was raining there over the weekend, but that's it. Mega-geek - playing geek games with no friends. At least you need friends for D&D! (BTW, I love role-play games, I just like having friends, so I mean no offence by calling D&D geeky, I know that's the stereotype.)

Kristy, I hear you on the cot thing! DS has a cot-bed, even bigger, and he's so tiny in it! I put him in it yesterday (he screamed his eyes out because I'd stopped walking around carrying him) and thought he was so tiny. He's not. He's 6kg and wants carrying around a lot.

MG, the 00 are looking more fitted on DS now - still a bit big in the leg for a couple of the trousers, but looking good otherwise. DS enjoys his post-natal group too, from what I can tell, and there are a few nice mummies there so DS has more friends now. Yay!

Hey Hey

Ryn- I bet your DH plays against the guy accross the road, my neighbour has a 6 week old and the same as you a big child for a hubby that is not going to be interested in baby until she is 'doing' something or reacting more.... my neighbour gets so annoyed and exhausted she just puts baby in bouncer next to him and shuts the door so he has to just deal with her... sounds like same thing you have........ even worse my neighbours dad died this week so now she is stressing and losing her milk and that is stressing her even more very sad, i go over and chat all the time which i think helps her as we talk about stuff other than her dad etc we talk baby poo and spew..... hmmm

Have you spoken to your DH about how you are feeling??? Does he realise you feel you do it all??? Hard when he is also injured.... Does he have showers??? chuck pubert in the shower with him, my hubby was a bit unsure the first time but LOVES showering with Jem now.... and or tell him little white lies about things the doctor said you can and cant do???

Also though I know it is hard just think about how lucky you are to have DH and DS and remember it could always be worse (you could have had to watch your dad who was only 62 slowly go to sleep all week and finally not wake up, my neighbours dad had a massive stroke)

Perhaps the computer could lose some important bit required for WoW game playing... only thing is you dh would probably freak out and spend too much time trying to fix it....

Kebab with hot chilli and tahini sauce, no onion but cheese, carrot,pineapple and jalepenos for lunch and chilli con carne for dinner this MAY explain the upsetish baby i have had today.... she has had a couple of SCREAMING fits, one bad enough for me to stop on the side of the road and console her... normally she settles in the car but this was BAD, poor little thing.... however it COULD just have been a coincidence so I will DEFINATELY try more kebab another day soon and see what happens...... (it is like the red rooster down the road ALWAYS makes me feel sick yet I go back for more... just in case it was a fluke)

MG - didnt you have some kind of medical gallstoney thing??? are you ok??

Jayne - i crack me up too, benji and i sit in bed laughing all the time... i even hold back (dont know why) when i post you should hear me IN REAL LIFE as we know that this site is all make believe...hehehehe Jemima is going to learn real fast to just laugh at mummy and not actually do anything i say.... we may have problems there.... oh well.... at least we will have fun

Mothers Day on Sunday, that should be nice I have framed my ticker pic for the grandmas to go with their pressies and made them cards, i know benji will make it special for me however i realised today that everyday is like mothers day and everyweekend is definately likemothers day in this house... he makes me brekky every day he is home and brings me stuff all the time while i am feeding or cuddling jem on the couch and washes up and cooks dinner when i have not been able to start it and and and and and and so i dont need anything on sunday at all....

today was weird day, did i tell you all that i had a weird dream the other morning that i woke up and it was 10.30am.... WELL today benji delivered jem to me at about 6.45am we then had a feed about 7am then we had a nap.... but when i woke up it was 10.40am!!! so i had a shower, had some brekky and checked emails and then changed the little girls nappy (which was a POO whats with that it was only 2 days!!) and fed her at about 11:15isham OMIGOSH i love her so much i need sleep so bad as i have been having weirdo headaches and not getting to bed til real late (dont look at the time of this post) jemima just must have known oh and is like the rest of us and likes to sleep when it is rainy?? the rest of my day was pretty average (i went to pay the babydoc bill and she screamed on the way and then it was closed - yes i shoulda rung first - and then grocery shopping was half ok but could have been better)

who else gets bored at home??? i have really started to arrange my day around whats on telly or stuff i have taped.... and almost having a mopping day and a washing day and things like that??? is that what housewives are meant to do?

oh yeah and the poo thing, Ryn, it is weird but with jems poos the 2 day poo today was exactly the same size and everything as the 8 day poo on wednesday it is so so weird!

Kirsten - howdy thanks for sharing about quinns poo! i had a friend over about 6 weeks ago and jem did an explosive one on her skirt and my friend had to wear the skirt on a plane that day! i think it came off good, but i still wrote her an email "sorry my baby pooped on you"

Lisa - are you there??? how is Harrison going????

Kristy - my hubby didnt like the idea of Jemima going into big cot, thought it was wrong and she was too little so we made the deal that if not before she would be in there by the time she was 3 months (which is tomorrow) and she was in there 3 days ago..... i had to though say i needed to lend the bassinette to my neighbour to convince him... has erin been sleeping in there in the daytime??? i put jem in for some day time naps to warm her into it.... think it worked....... the fist morning she did wake earlier but still just napped with me in my bed until normal feed time.....

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast