Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born February 2008 #5

Jacki, Thanks for the nice comment on Jakes photo. What happened to the photo's in here?
    I love strollers, they are so much easier to get out of the boot. I bought one the other day from Target. The one I had for Tara didnt recline, so it was a pain when she got tired. It also didnt have cup holder and a big basket like this one either.

Littleme, Wow. Jakes on the verge of crawling too. Im getting worried for our stuff though, coz he already rolls to things to get to them.

Jen, Have you seen the new spreadsheet for PP?

Check this out. You still cut and paste the 6 figure code into PP web page style code box.

Google Docs - Pumpkin Patch codes 26/9/08

She has the bottoms on the left, and the matching tops on the right.

Grandfinal weekend today. Im not fussed to watch it, coz my team got kicked out in the second final. I have also heeps to do with finishing our new retainer wall out the front.

Enjoy your weekend ladies.

Photo's of Jake at 5 months.....

Image of Jake 5 months - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Last edited by 2 please; September 27th, 2008 at 07:38 AM.

Hi girls!

Sue - So cute that Sophie is saying Mum!What a clever little girl. Jasper isn't much of a talker (you are probably right Jacki), he is starting to get better at it but most sounds are more a type of raspberry blowing which he uses to sing along to 'If you are happy and you know it..' too LOL. Did you have a good time at the zoo?

Prama - yoghurt stinks; doesn't it? Jasper like to wipe it everywhere, so he only gets it in the afternoon before bath time. Yesterday he had two tablespoons of it and he still wanted more; this seems to be the first thing he really enjoys. It doesn't look like he will like his vegies/fruit anytime soon.... he takes more after his mum than I would like sometimes LOL!

Jacki - How did your swimming lesson go? I want to take Jasper too, but we live in a country town with a pool that's only open in summer and the lessons are for 18 months+. So will have to wait a little. I did buy him swimmers though, so as soon as the pool is open, we will give it a go!!

Welcome back Karli! Jake is very cute!!

Welcome Littleme - Sounds like your little princess is doing really well.

Hi to everyone else! Have a good weekend!!
    Last edited by Esme; September 27th, 2008 at 07:54 AM.

Yep Karlie, I have it saved in my favourites! There are a lot of the NA stuff which is back on PP so even more to buy. That black t-shirt is great. In fact everything we bought was great. I got all in a size 1. Mainly for summer but also if they are on the small size she may fit them now.
    I like PP because you can get other colours apart from bloody pink!

Welcome littleme.

Esme- We have taken Amber to swimming lessons from 6 months. She screamed the first couple but now loves the water. It tires her out big time too which is good for an afternoon sleep,

Must go. Time to tend to child.

Esme, Awww, your little bloke is just like mine. (by the look of your photo, he loves his food too.lol) He's so cute.

Jen, OH yeah. That's why I wanted a boy, so I could stop sifting through pink all the time. I must admit having a girl is great, because they have stacks more cool clothing to pick from. Boys have very limited to pick from. Check this out....They only cost $8.25.

BNWT Girls Pumpkin Patch Swimsuit - Size 5 - eBay Size 5, Clothing, Girls, Fashion. (end time 27-Sep-08 14:30:00 AEST)

If you dont know the pumpkin patch codes, you click on the 6 figure number to see the item on the link at PP. It cost $8 for post for as much as you want.

Australian Pumpkin Patch Product Codes

Oop's better go. Time for a glass of red.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by 2 please; September 27th, 2008 at 02:22 PM.

Welcome Littleme. Sounds like DD is doing great and very exciting on the first crawling. Gosh only knows when DS might feel the urge to move - not showing any signs just yet.

Esme - swimming was great fun. DH wasn't working today so he came along and did the lesson instead of me. Luke just loved it - lots of splashing, laughing, checking out the other bubs and staring at the roof (not an awful lot of swimming going on though). Bumma on the pool not being open and having to wait - maybe fill up the bath to the top !

Karlie - I agree, DS just gone to bed - definately time for a glass of red !

hello littleme!! welcome!! your dd sounds like she's just doing fantastic!!

hey karlie, glad to see you back...
    i didnt manage to get PP stuff, i just kept getting distracted.

speaking of which, have to run.. sorry.. getting the last of his food cooked..
    xoxo

Hi girls, Jake has one of his top teeth breaking through the skin today. Yesterday was the most upset he has been for ages. I have the basics for teething, like Hylands teething tablets and panadol, but doe anyone have any other things that help too? I even put ice chips in this mesh sucking bag I bought from Coles. It helped for a little while. The wierd thing is he still is sleeping at night. He sleep from 9pm to 6am, so I guess I cant complain too much.

we've got bonjela..
    a friend got some homeopathic tissue salts for teething, she said it worked wonders.....

Karlie - sorry can't help - no teethiepegs here and no signs that they are anywhere near !!

i thot lakshman was teething, he was restless, whingy at night, and was biting everythign. but now he's calmed down, still biting everything in sight and hard gums but not upset. so no idea when they are coming. at least i can bf without fear for a while. i hear new teeth are like razors. eeek

I have warned DS that his BFing days will be over if he is a biter !
    However he won't take a bottle so fingers crossed he doesn't !

DS is getting pretty good at drinking from his sippy cup. He drank about 80mls of water today. He usually just gets it in his mouth and lets it run down his chin - must be finally figuring it out

I was on holiday up on the Gold Coast when I found out about the teething tablets. I was actually at a chemist called "Giant chemist," it was more like the the size of a supermarket. While I was waiting to get served, I heard 2 women talking about the tablets, and how great they are. I bought 1 packet to try it out, and wished I bought 2. It's so hard to find them in Bendigo. Everyone that I have spoken to who has used it says it is heep's better than bonjela. I must admit Jake has been heep's better with teething that Tara was.

We have the hylands teething tablets too. I found them in a chemist at a shopping centre I think. Surely a chemist at Lansell plaza or the market place would have them Karlie?
    They are good tablets. I tried them (just to see what they do!) and they seem to make the mouth numb.

We dont have teeth here either but last night Amber woke up screaming twice which is very unusual for her.

Jackie- I said too when Amber gets teeth I would stop. But we are nearly to 8 months Bf which is much more than I thought we would do.

Some of the girls in my mothers group have been raving about the hyland teething tablets too. There is one chemist here that sells them, although DD has no sign of teeth yet so I haven't bought any. She has been quite restless lately and not sleeping or waking in the middle of the night screaming which is not like her these days, plus she ferociously chomps on everything she can get near her mouth so I think teeth may be on the way! We are off to Vic tomorrow for a holiday, yay!! It is actually to check out a town we may be moving to in country Vic that DH has had a job offer at. It sounds like a really nice place and if we like it, we will probably move there. It will be hard moving away from family (plus my mum is soooo upset), but it's a great job opportunity and in a way I would like to live somewhere other than Perth for a change! Anyway, we have a five day trip fully funded by DH's work, staying in a beautiful serviced apartment, with car hire etc, and we get to fly business class! Lucky DD, flying business class at not even 8 months of age!

Hi Everyone,

Its been a little while just been a bit busy with school holidays etc.

Bun -- enjoy your break. What town is it if you don't mind me asking??? Business Class no other way to travel lucky you.

JJ -- Hyland Teething tablets?? I have never heard of them. Do they chew on them???
    I have been giving DD cold celery to munch on and it seems to be helping. The boys were terrible teethers so we lived on bonjela and nurofen.

Littleme welcome!!

Hello to Prama, Jacki, Karlie, Esme.

DD is having 4 bottles a day and eating 3 times a day but it varies on how much she will have at each feed. She is only having 40 minute cat naps during the day but sleeps until about 7 or 8 in the morning. ( but is also waking once overnight for a feed )
    She is also sitting up really well, but I am still leaving a pillow behind her as she likes to flip backwards. I can't believe how much she has changed / developed in the last 3 weeks, she is moving so much, does circle work on the carpet and is sliding backwards all over the place. She is so interested in everything and fights going to sleep in case she misses anything. We have both bottom teeth and have cut the top eye teeth but no top front teeth as yet.

I had better go, the boys are off with Nana today and I have got so much washing, ironing, cleaning to catch up on, and its going to be such a gorgeous day!!! I love spring.

Have a great day everyone.
    I will post an updated photo of Sophie a bit later

Sue

Hi girls, Im pritty tired today, I couldnt sleep last night.

Jen, I went to Lansell plaza and they have sold out. I rang every pharmacy in Bendigo, and no one had them.(Unless they ordered them in.) My mum & dad live in Brissy, and went to the first closest chemist and found them. They sent them by express post , and I got them the next day.

Sue , Jakes on 2-3 jar's a day and has his 4 bottles too. Is she doing that wierd rocking motion on her all 4's? Jake does it for a little while then looses his lolly.lol. His so close to crawling now.

Bun, Is ok if I ask where are you moving to?

MIL dog bit DD on the face today. I was sooo angry. I think it's because she's has a few timid dog's, and she alway's makes excuses for their unsocial behaviour. Tara is ok, and it's not that bad, hardly noticable. It still made me angry though.

Sorry about all the sourness, I think the tiredness is getting to me.

Have a great sleep ladies.

K.
    Last edited by 2 please; October 2nd, 2008 at 09:37 PM.

We have cut a tooth here. Here I was thinking Amber would be awhile before the teeth came, I was looking at her mouth before and there is a hole. I felt the gum and felt a small sharpness. She has been waking in the night the last couple of nights, drooling a lot and the red cheeks. Now lets see how long I can BF for!

Karlie- I was in Bendigo yesterday, I should have bought you some tablets up. Did you MIL make an excuse as to why the dog bit Tara? Is she ok? That behaviour is not on. You can never trust a dog like that. Oh and Gilly is gorgeous!

Bun- Where are you thinking of moving to? Sorry just being nosey!

Sue- I'm on a new page and on the quick reply and cannot quite remember what you said. Oh I do remember you are going to post a new pic of Sophie! What are her brothers like with her?

Prama, Jacki, Roya, Ash, anyone I have missed.... HI!

hi girls..

bun - hope you like where you'll be going to.. it will be exciting but hard at the same time starting over w a bub..

karlie - geez, that's scary, mum's dog getting so close. if it's done it once, it could do it again.. i'd be very upset.

jj - wow a tooth!! congrats!! it's scary huh, bf with a sharp tooth.

i'll have to go ask for those tablets..

sorry for not doing more personals.. am tired. poopy's been sick w a runny nose but he still tries to be his normal self.
    am going to bed soon, it's SO hot here today.

i was going to say more.. but i forget..
    oh, no tooth or sitting yet... still commando crawling but starting to lift his bum and push his legs back.

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast