Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born from Jan 2002 - December 2003

Hi! I'm Michelle and my little girl Sharley was born on July 30th 2003!!!

Look forward to chatting with you all!!!

Hi Michelle- I am Michelle as well, this is too funny. In my other thread there are now 3 Michelle's.LOL Look forward to getting to know you and Sahrley and looks like you are almost ready for no.2? how is the pg going and what is Sharley up to?

Cheers

Hi Michelle!!!
    LOL, my bestfriend is Michelle too!!!

Actually, number 3! I have a DS, Jaylen who is 7mths!!

pg is good, no symptoms yet!!!

Sharley is good, She whinges a lot, but other than that, she's a very bright, clever, gorgeous little girl (aren't they all????!!! )!

I have a gf who is Michelle too, funny though growing up i didn't know many Michelle's. Seems they are all on here!

So Sharley is 2 and a 1/2 then and jaylen 7 mths, so they are all close together then. i have big gaps, 5 yrs, then 3 and a half and then 19 mths bt 3rd and 4ht. I found that much harder, and was glad I didn't have them all under 5! Hope you don't get too much ms, did you with the others?

As for them all being clever, of course! JEmma is very good language wise and socially, much like our older dd. Whereas the last dd seems to be much quieter atm. Jemma was speaking sentences of 6 words by 18 mths, jess is 15mths and no where near that, but Josh was like that so I am not worrie at all.

catch up soon

Well I hate to say it my best friend is also Michelle LOL and if we ever had a girl it would have been Hayley Michelle LMAO. Popular name that one.

All is good here we are now offically on holidays from Kindy & Playgroup yay !!

Love

Hey everyone,just updating in here!
    Emily had her last day of prekinder the other day,and her orientation day for next year and she thorougly enjoyed it!
    Hey Michelle darlin! Nice to see you here,and Congrats on the new little bubby!
    Hi to everyone else,i dont have time for personals tonight,but i think i might be able to keep up with everything better now we have these seperate threads....
    Emily has gotta go for her needles next week,and after Jessicas performance i am sooo not looking forward to it! Jess literally screamed louder than Dominic!
    Hope everyone is well,and catch up soon. We are going light looking tonight so i gotta get off and get organized!

hi all

yay kathryn, officially finished. school finishes on weds. BIL and his Fiance will arrive on the 20th, and my sis arrives on the 23rd. My sis goes home on the 28th and BIL is down till the 31st, so will be here for FIL's bday on the 30th.

Hi Susie, just said hi in the large family thread. Hope the needles aren't too traumatic her your dd.

I have a DH less night, am about to go to the supermarket with the 4 treasures to find something for dinner! Oh what fun!

Cheers mcihelel

Hi Everyone,

In just over a month Kimberley will be 3 i just can't believe that little baby is all grown up

When we went for her health check last week the nurse said if Kimberley weighed anymore than she did they would say she was fat. Just because she is 92.5cm in length and in the 25th% and her weight is 15kilos and in the 75th. I never ever thought of her as being big.

She has also started to ask the question WHY when you tell her not to do something.

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

Kell Guest

Hi all

Forum Name - Kell
    State - NSW
    Baby's DOB - 23.02.03
    Baby Gender - Girl
    Name - Molly
    Website - none
    Health Concerns - Molly had a hip operation Nov 15, she had 'clicky hips' that they missed when she was a baby and so had surgery and is now in cast until jan 10.
    Notes - was 3 days late, emergency caesar. Have 12 week old boy, Will.

Molly is starting preschool in February, although she isn't toilet trained yet. We were starting when we found out about her operatoin and with her cast on it is better to use nappies so we put it off. I will have about a month to get her trained now. How long did it take anyone? Any tips?

Welcome Kell.

I don't really have any great tips as I let Kameron go at his own pace, and that took nearly a good 12 mths. Have you tried one of those dolls that goes to the potty? I have heard some parents say they are really good.

love

Just letting you know from Jan 1st this thread will be known as "Baby Buddies 2002-2003"

2001 will be leaving as they will be turning 5 and in technically in the kids and teenragers forum

Love

Kell Guest

Hi astrolady,

We had one of those dolls, and Molly loves to put her on the potty. We have just found out that now once she gets her cast off she will have to wear a brace and so may not be able to start preschool in feb anyway.

Merry xmas all!!!

Hey everyone, no time for personals tonight as it is really late,and i have to go to bed soon..
    Em had a great christmas,got everything but the kitchen sink lol
    Hey Kathryn can we still post in here if our little ones dont turn 5 til later in the year? (Em is July)
    I will really miss being able to talk one-on-one with all you other mums lol
    Especially seeing as there is noone else on the whole website with a baby born in January of this year! I cant believe that!!! I miss talking to other mums about Dommie
    anyway i gotta go...Hope everyone had a wonderful christmas,and things are all going well for you all!

Yep Suzie you can. Kam wont turn 5 till next Oct so I will be LMAO.

Love

Im glad i wont be alone in here then
    I cant believe our little ones are starting school next year! It doesnt seem too long since they were just little babies....

Only a month to go now and Kimberley will be 3

How is everyone doing ??

We are all going along nicely. Have Kameron booked in for his chicken pox vacc on the 19th of January. I really wanted him to have it done prior to starting full time Kindy, which will commence on Jan 30th. So we thought if we are doing 1 we might as well do 2 and Lachlan will also have his done at the same time. If they develop a reaction to it, I will be buggered cause Andrew starts work again on Jan 20th (the day after) LMAO only for 3 hours though so isn't too bad then it will be the weekend.

Kameron is meant to be going to the MIL's for 3 days starting from Sunday the 21st but I really don't want him too go for that long, so have to work up the courage (or Andrew does) to say "no" and maybe just let him go for 1 night. He hasn't slept there since the day I went to hospital to give birth to Lachlan and he was only at there place for not even 24hrs. They want to take him to do different stuff each day like fishing etc and I really don't have the trust in them I don't think. Considering MIL is about to turn 60 and FIL is over 65 !! and it isn't like Kameron can ring to come home iykwim.

Love

AlissaMeow Guest

Would like to introduce my daughter Maddison!!

She is 2 years old.. and is a devil in disguise!!

She is currently toilet training.. and has good days and bad days!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast