Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2008 #6

well i dont think its ever been as hot as it was 2day lol it was so bad! jaylen was suprisingly good though, been sleeping in between every feed

nik - omg i wouldnt be able to handle a mother or MIL like that, i would skitz out... tell her that its YOUR baby... god...
    my mums pretty good... letting her look after jaylen for the night in a few weekends time, so i can go out for my friends bday lol... bit scared but have to do it eventually, i just feel like she wont know how to do stuff or something...
    yer jaylen only wakes about once a night usually... he sleeps from about 12 till 5... 11 till 6 would be better haha...

maz - i will have to put jaylen in the cot soon i reckon.. quickly growing out of the bassinette.

well better go!

Maz- the parcel arrived this morning and you really are a wonderful kind lady, the clothes are gorgeous!!. Next time your looking to sell clothes let me know please (if you dont mind). Im pretty sure it will all fit Sophie shes not really a big baby but she is on target according to the graphs. Nice buy at the op shop, theres nothing you cant fix haha.

Jess- I'm glad that Jaylen was better yesterday even though it was still hot.

Nik- OMG on your MIL tell her Amy is YOUR daughter and if you & DH choose to go away as a family she can just deal with it, i understand she wants to see Amy but she doesnt have to see her EVERY day does she.... and if your SIL wants to see Amy as you said you've not stopped people from visiting so she has had plenty of time to visit before she goes OS. I LOVED having the footy back on,made me realise that the off season seems way too long you would probably agree with my sister and say that the off season is way too short , who does Mark follow?. This is the most hungry Sophie has been when having a growth spurt so far, before i know it shell be in 00 and crawlers haha the jeans looked SO cute i'll upload the photos on facebook later on if i get a chance. Thats great that Amy's starting to show interest in toys, i feel sorry for the stuffed octopus on Sophie's activity gym haha gets belted from pillar to post.

April- thanks for that, Chris' family are planning to go to Hamilton Island in November and i was just wondering what to put Sophie in to sleep.

Hello to everyone else that i've missed

Cant think of anything else to write so i'm off to sort my washing into piles and get washing will check in later.

Hey Ladies,

VERY quiet in here today, just letting you know that i've uploaded more photos of Sophie onto my facebook if you guys want to have a look.

I got my mum's neighbour (who's known me since i was 3) to make Sophie a christening dress because i would like to get her christened Chris didnt seem that sure it looks lovely i'll take a photo of it and upload it later.

~Belinda~ Guest

Nik, how rude of your MIL, tell her to blooming pull her head in. I don't know why they think they can be like that sometimes

Bonham, might try those toys on the pram thing, I haven't done that with Madeleine yet but she's waking more too when we go out.

Maz, I hear you on the people having kids for money subject, it truly is wrong. Kids are all innocent in this world and to think what they have to grow up with! Oh you poor thing with Mat being in the cot...man...Madeleine doesn't even go in her cot! It's an expensive Sunbury one...not sure why we bought one now, LOL

Apes, Madeleine slept better last night thanks. I think it was the giant poo that was annoying her on Sunday night and maybe she had pains in her tummy!

Hello all!
    Sitting here typing two handed thanks to working out how to use my sling properly. I love it now... Celeste wasnt keen for the first little while but she's asleep now so I guess she thinks its ok. YAY its so much more comfy than the baby bjorn.

OMG Nik .. I think your MIL is being a bit unreasonable saying you cant go away for a weekend. Its not like you are moving OS for crying out loud. It's only a few days. My MIL wants to visit every weekend and I feel thats too much hehe. My folks have only seen Celeste 3 times as they dont want to crowd us but I feel they could visit a bit more. I will ring them in a min to see about this w/e.

I weighed Celeste today and with a light weight romper and a dispos. nap she is 4.45kg. That means another 420g in a week Yay for Celeste! Normaly I strip her but she was asleep and in a sposie which weighs less than our cloth. (using up the gift ones before she out grows them) She is the smallest at mothers group too though. *sigh*

Jo. do you have a link to your facebook so I can take a peek at Sophie?

Oh, horray today was the first day in the last 15 that it was under 30C. Well, I think so but it still felt pretty warm. Will have to watch the weather. Oh for some rain. We have only had 2mm rain this year so far. Half our garden is DEAD. Nursery is going to love us this winter with replacing everything.

Good one April on going away. I'm not brave enough to do it yet but are planning on trying in a few weeks time. Celeste's hammock which she sleeps in every night is portable so it should work ok. Need to get a new car first. Cant fit more than the pram in our Daewoo hatch. Going to get a commodore wagon in the next few weeks if the bank lets us

Oh poor you bindy with the pooy bed. yuck. Celeste did the first poo in the bath this morning. I was just standing there thinking she had been in for a while and wondering when it would happen when... pfffttthhh. Pretty funny. I got her out quick though so all ok. hehe.

Maz, I hear you on the let down!!! In the mornings.. far out! And she can only really manage one side first thing too so the other side is bursting by the time she needs it. I use cloth pads sometimes and they just cant handle it either.

Big news here (sorry for those this will annoy/make jealous) Celeste sleeps through the night now. She has been sleeping for 6hours or more for a few weeks now but we have managed to get the timing right now so that she will sleep for 8 or 8 and a half hours from 10 or 11pm . So nice to not get up at all. At the mothers group today the CYH nurse said only 48% of 12month olds will sleep through so I reckon if a BF baby does at 8weeks its pretty good! After the first 3or4 weeks of hard work Celeste is a dream baby really. I am so lucky and keep wondering how long it will last. I guess she might make up for it as a teenager?
    Im thinking of getting her off the colic mixture if I can too. Im a bit scared to do so yet. She only gets about 3doses a day of the homeopathic stuff so I think thats not too bad.

Well, hello to everyone. Hope things are going well for you all.

Hugs from Sazz

Ok for those not on facebook i hope these links to the albums of Sophie work

Login | Facebook

Login | Facebook

Fingers crossed they work

~Belinda~ Guest

Nah Bonham I have to sign up and I am not a member

Oh bugger, ladies who've posted facebook albums before HOW to i post the link so everyone can view?????? HELP

GGRRRR i cant work out how to post links to my photos, Kate said she'd help me figure it out tomorrow

ETA links dont work

Ok does this link work
    Joanne Bonham's Photos - Sophie Louise #2 | Facebook

Joanne Bonham's Photos - Sophie Louise #1 | Facebook
    Last edited by JCE0810; March 19th, 2008 at 01:19 PM. Reason: inserted link

hey girls

saz - glad to hear celeste is sleeping through the night! omg i was thinking the same thing, jaylen is a good as baby, hardly ever cries, is ALWAYS good when we go out, i feel hes going to be a little horror when hes older hehe...

jo - will look at ur pics after this!

well we're pretty quiet in here lately, its funni cuz our belly buddies thread was racking up a thread a day sometimes hahah!

well better go, going to go see one of my mates 2day and got a docs appointment this arvo!

Hi ya chickies

having to move my butt and get ready to go to Mele for the dya tomorrow.. Have 2 appointments for Mateauz - first one for the Nurosurgeon and the second for the hemotologist. $hitting myself btu what can you do...Ive been finding that I wake every hour and check on Mateauz. He sleeps nearly through but I still cant help but check on him. Hope it stops after tomorrow.

I'll try and BBL to do personals - have a monster int eh shower calling me

~Belinda~ Guest

Jo, was able to look at your pics, she is a real cutey pie.

Maz, good luck with Mat tomorrow, hugs to you

All is well here, off to make some dinner whilst Madeleine is sleeping! Found a Weight Watchers Brownies recipe too so going to attempt making that...!

Bindy i'm glad the link to the photos worked, i dont know what i was doing wrong. Yeah she is cute and becoming SO cheeky. Glad all is well with you, oh brownies *homer drool* let us know how you go with them and maybe share the recipe.

Maz All the best tomorrow with the appointments.

Jess How did you go at your dr appt?. I know its funny isnt it were only up to thread #6 and our belly buddies we were flying through threads i guess we just dont have as much spare time as we use to

Hello to everyone else

Well not much going on here Sophie slept 7hrs last night and has been feeding every 5hrs all day so i think shes over her growth spurt although every feed shes talking the whole 160mls, wonder how she'll go tomorrow when i up her water/formula ratio. I bathed Sophie before her last feed and when she went to sleep i went for a shower myself and then i got my dinner ready to cook at 4.30pm while Sophie was sleeping and its now cooking on the stove so i better go and ill BBL.

yer docs was good, asked about my stiches n hes like yer they will be fine, i was gunna say, well arent u going to check them lol! but na i didnt..

TMI question but does DTD hurt for the 1st time!? bit worried lol

well better go!

~Belinda~ Guest

Jo, so glad I got to see the pictures of your little girl, she truly is beautiful. I call Madeleine my "cheeky little monkey" and of course say it in the weirdest voice...! As for the brownie recipe...OMG, they are so yukky! So dry and blahhhh...I posted a CHOCOLATE BROWNIES recipe on BB ages ago and they are the best, all my Belly Buddies made them and agreed they were the best. I think you need all the butter in them to make them nicer, this recipe only had 1/4 cup olive oil.

Jess, I'm the same as you, was going to ask my Ob to check my stitches but he just said, "all ok?" and I said yes. My dignity went out the door with labour, wasn't really ready to show him my privates again, LOL as for DTD, I was nervous too but it was fine, you'll be right!

Anyway, watched Biggest Loser tonight, OMG, I am glad Michelle stayed on, just to pi** the red team off, that Nicola has become too b*tchy for my liking lately, I used to like her. What an episode, glad JJ has gone too, he was such a pig!

Jess- i was scared to DTD when we did it last week for the 1st time, but i honestly had nothing to worry about it did hurt a little bit to begin with but all was fine. My dr was the same i asked if he had to check my stitches and he said is everything ok and i said yes and he said but you want me to check anyway i said hell yeah i do i'm not gumby i cant twist myself around to do a self examination so he told the nurse to check when she gave me my depovera shot. Everything was fine i just insisted my "area" be checked.

Bindy- oh thanks your very kind. Do you have any pictures of Madeleine we can view?, Sophie has several names, garbage guts, squirm, cheeky monkey. Bummer about the brownies, i might browse the cooking section and see if i can handle a recipe from scratch usually i just buy packet mixes but i feel like a challenge.

OMG bindy i watched the biggest loser too, so glad jjs gone, hes such a pig hey! i dont like cosi either.. i hope sum1 from the black team wins :P
    yer nicola has started to become a b!tch, i was suprised michelle didnt take the money but good on her i say!

well tmi but i dtd 2night... didnt hurt at all! i was suprised i was so worried it was going to hurt hehe..

well better go!

~Belinda~ Guest

Jo, look up my DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES recipe...seriously...it's to die for, you won't be disappointed. My Belly Buddies still make them often! As for Madeleine, there are pictures in my gallery on BB here, enjoy!

Jess, I really know why JJ has no girlfriend, who on earth would want to date that loser. He is a LOSER and certainly the BIGGEST OF LOSERS in my eyes!!! Good on you for DTD, was it difficult with your little one in the other room? I find I get really worried Madeleine is gonna wake up! HAHA!

Well....goodnight girls.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast