Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January 2008 #9

Hello Everyone.

Cherryblossum... DH and I traveled with Joshy to Europe and Dubai in May/June this year. Although he was much younger I do have a couple of hints for you...
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE book yourself a bassinet seat. I mean talk to you travel agent and make SURE you have reserved those particular seats the WHOLE way too and from!!! It will give your little Amelie a place to sleep while you can eat and relax a little too. We didn't and found our selfs holding Joshy for over 8 hours straight. NOT HAPPY!!! Depending on the airline.. the baby food they give is the general jars you get at the supermarket. And you just get what's given. You can store anything needing chillen. Just talking to the airline staff for assistance with that. We bought our selfs a QUICKSMART stroller. IT IS FABULOUS.. before we left. It is lightweight and small enough to be able to go with you on the place.. SUPER handy in transit for hours on end at an airport!!! If you want more info on it.. just let me know. Buy Amelie a new toy.. that will hold her attention for a while.. it kept Joshy from getting bored.

Now this is just a few things I noted with travelling. By all means do what you feel is right. Ohh.. before I forget... at the xray stations at airports.. we had Joshy in that pram.. the staff would pull him through the archway scanner.. and HOLD ME BACK.. so to safe you from SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER at the staff. Get yourself checked out while Amelie is with her daddy. Then get her taken through.. straight into your arms!!! While she gets checked with the scanner!

MM .. can't think of anything else. Please don't hesitate to ask anything else.. If I can help in any way.. I will!

Joshua is crawling.. and the portacot is in the living room to give this mama a chance to get too the loo without fear of him getting into anything he aint supposed too. Cheecky monkey!!

Hugs

Man its quiet in here

hope everyone is well and that all your babies are thriving.

Mateauz is crawling along quiet nicely, has one tooth finally and eats me out of house and home lol.

He says mum, dad, aye and car. Loves his sister and brothers and eating cat food BLAH

i cant keep him still any more and find him all over the house. Im so over the moon with his progress considering his condition

Ok now dont be dtrangers now

keep smiling
    maz

Mateauz is a star!

Your pic of Vy Maz is gorgeous too!

I am confused by your ticker.... Are you going to TTC next year?

No Jen...its a new baby im woring on for my store...heheh ive had alot of comments about people thinking we're TTC number 5. sadly no more babies for maz

What about you Jen....do you guys have plans on expanding your ever gorgeous family and OMG look at those eye's on Amber. have you been well hun? Next time I come downt o Melbourne we defently have to meet up again and this time without so many other people around lol..to hard to chat when there's about 20 there.

Ooohhh I will have to keep my eyes out at your store in the new year.

Hmmm not sure how I would cope with a toddler and a baby. I don't know how you do it with 4 kids! I would like another one though. Maybe think about TTC next year at some stage.
    Now that Mat is such a superstar does he have any sign of CP?

Its hard but great having the 2 so close together (by older 2 were the same) the grow up being very close whcih is really nice.

Mateauz is going great guns thanks hun he's trying to sit up by himself atm and finally had one tooth through. I jsut bought him an amber necklace that is ment to be anatural remedy for teething from the states...just have to wait to get it now in the mail. so much cheaper then buying here in australia.

Has Amber cut her teeth through now? Is she up and about? Is she sleeping through for yo now days hon? How's your MIL going?
    I get so lost and left out at the other place so I give up. I cant keep up there either so I'll just come back in here and chat from now on.

Amber has cut 1 tooth and looks like more are coming. She has gone back to sleeping through the night. Last week she was waking every hour during the night but she has a cold so that would be doing it to her.
    MIL is going great. She moved to a rehab hospital in Bendigo on Friday and will hopefully be going home in a couple of weeks.

I have heard about the Amber necklaces. Hopefully they do the trick. How much was it? The aussie dollar is so crap at the moment too. But if it works then I might think about getting one for A.
    I will have to get Kate and BTK to come on a road trip to Shepp soon I reckon.

I got the necklace for under $20 Australia including postage and I was them on a site here for $35 not including postage.

thank god Amber is sleepign through again for you...god you must of been so tired. So glad to hear your MIL is going good again.

Oh a road trip up here that would be ace!

Maz - did you get your teething necklace from etsy? Goddamn I love that place.

I got one from my other favourite place - ebay - for $13.95, waiting on it too.

On a different note - Punky doesn't "say" anything yet, just yells & chatters etc, but no "Mum" or "Dad" yet!

Hi all,

Just a quick one and a bit of a woohoo from a mum of a baby who hasn't done anything even close to mobility......Amy can get to sitting from her tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot!

Sorry I have been MIA. Just no time esp now I'm so tired from this little belly baby jumping around in there. My tummy has gotten a lot bigger. Can't believe how quickly I've started to show this time!

Maz - that is so great about Mateauz. what a champion. He's just so adorable.

Jen - Hope Amber's cold is on the way out. Good to hear your MIL is going ok.

Vic - Amy has only just started saying stuff in the past week but she's still not crawling etc. I don't think she actually says words though, just noises that sound like mamama and dadada.....

Hi to everyone else. I'm just hopeless keeping up. All your bubs sounds like they are progressing really well. I have to go as I have a little girl who doesn't want to go to sleep even though mummy knows she's tired! Luv Nik and Amy xxxx

Vic - I got another necklace from ebay for around the same price you did...they had BF bracelt's so one had to fall into my caert for Sammi too ..got the other necklace from a place called Tribute to Finn which is in the US...im hanging fo rit cause Mateauz has been screaming all day

Nik - so dame good to hear from yo woman! Hows that little chicken growning in ya. God I miss that. How old will Amy be when bub is born? WOO HOO Amy on sitting by yourself honey...now come and tell Mateauz how to do it please

Jen - has Amber cut any mroe teeth yet?

Ready to parcel post my little boy express here atm....I took his nappy off this morning and his Bsack stuck to the nappy...so when the nappy was pulled away..of came some skin far out~!!! I dont know who screamed louder, him or me

Hello to fellow other mummies who dont post in here much ...come back..................

Oh poor Mat. Nasty nappy rash. I am wishing Aus post to send you your necklace. I might buy one to try. Who is the best seller on ebay to get one from?

Vic- Are you feeling better?

Nic- Wow Amy on sitting from her tummy. Amber seems to have forgotten how to roll! We mostly put her down on her tummy now. She will not roll to her back. When we put her down on her back she will sometimes roll to her tummy. Go figure huh!

No more teeth cut here. Although, I can see the second one. I hope it cuts very soon.

HEY Everyone

I think Sophie will get the wooden spoon on getting 1st tooth HAHA, she's still all gums @9months.

All bubs sound like they are going great guns!!.

Sophie has said 'dad' a few times but mostly its 'dad-dad' 'nan-nan' & since the weekend 'bubba'. She mostly commando crawls, but has started to get on her hands & knees and move, she's put herself back into a sitting position from tummy once. Sophie also pulls herself up to stuff so she's on her knees and also in a standing position.

Going to get Sophie weighed while Chris is off work (Sat-Tues) it's been a month since i got her weighed, she was 8.8kgs @8months.

On Saturday i got my Christmas present early WOOHOO, i got the Wii, Wii Fit & some accessories.

Will try and come back here more often i just get addicted to the games on FB.

Jen - we had a nite from hell...mat ended up sleeping with me and yet again I feel ****!

Will pm you the details of the person I got my amber necklace from to babe

Gotta run....Mateauz is screaming again

Hi gals, I lurk but dont often post.

Just wanted to say no/not many teeth and no talking seems to be the norm for Jan babies cause Ripleys got 2 teeth and only says Dad-dad on a regular basis. Occasionally I get a 'muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm' when Im ignoring his tanty's lol Nothing else but alot of jibberish. I was thinking yesterday Im not sure Id even reconise a proper word in amongst all the jibber he talks so maybe he says more and Im just not hearing it hehehe he is crawling/cruising though so I guess thats something. He's 10mths old on Sunday, holy frick 2mths til 1st birthday!

Nik - yay for Amy sitting from tummy!

Hi ladies!

Well, it's been a week of a couple of firsts for Amy. I'm so excited because I was starting to worry that nothing was ever going to happen cos there were a couple of months where she just did nothing new. She's started rolling from her back to her tummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes it difficult to get her to sleep during the day cos she keeps doing it in her cot but I'm so excited! Bit sad i know but I'm just so relieved.

Jen - Amy has forgotten how to roll from her tummy to her back now. Weird huh!? hope that tooth has come through.

Maz - Our number 2 is growing nicely. I'm getting a fair few kicks now and am starting to really enjoy being pregnant again now that all the sickness is over. Still get ridiculously tired but I think that would happen even if I wasn't pregnant. Amy will be 15 months when bub is due. Poor Mat. I so hope the nappy rash clears up soon. It sounds so awful and must be so hard for you to see on your little man. How painful. Hugs to both of you xx

Jo - good luck with Sophie's weigh in. Amy's is a chub now. She's 10.3 kg! I nearly fell over when I saw that on the scales. So nice to see after all the drama we had at the beginning.

Anna - I can't believe that it will be their first birthday in a couple of months. totally spins me out. Woot on Ripley crawling/cruising! That's great!!

well better go get dressed. Hope you are all doing wonderfully xxxx

Hey everyone,

Haven't posted in here for ages!

All mum's & bub's seem to be going great!

Bodie isn't crawling yet, get's on all fours and rocks back and forth. He has actually crawled a couple of times but forgets how to do it! hehe. He says 'mum mum' alot and tries to say dad but comes out 'daddle daddle' and pokes his tounge out when saying it.
    Loves his food, eat's whatever we put in front of him really.

Hi Anna! That's great Ripley is crawling/cruising around. Your belly is growing nicely! How exciting! I know it's crazy to think our bubs will be 1 in 2 months! It's just gone soooo fast.

Nik: Wooo hoooo Amy! How awesome that your getting alot of kicks now. You must feel so much better now that MS has gone! I bet your first day at work was hard, I know I nearly balled my eyes out leaving Bodie. It does get better though as the days pass. Did you travel to Brissy or work from home?

Maz: I know how you feel when bubs sleeps in your bed. I used to be able to sleep whilst Bodie would lie on my arm asleep but now his head get's so heavy and my arm becomes dead. Luckily the past week he has been sleeping through and he hasn't had to sleep with us. Poor Mat, hope his rash clears soon.

Better go, will try and pop in here more often xoxo

Hello everyone!

Wow... it's been ages since I posted... been reading email updates tho...
    Great to hear everyone's doing well!

My Amelie's not so slim anymore...she's 9kg now and she's a champion at eating solids! She's gained heaps since starting solids...around 50 percentile now...
    I'm BF her about 3 times a day and give her formula for the dream feed.

She's crawling and just today pulled herself up on the couch!

Talking wise.. she's been saying 'da da' since about 6 months and says mum & dad in Korean now
    Her bottom two teeth are out and top one's got a bud coming through.

So many things happened since she started eating solids properly...growing so fast...!

The other day I held a newborn as my friend had her baby...I heard other mums say they forgot how to hold a newborn and it's true! I was nervous when I had to hold her bub as she was so tiny and yes how quickly did I forget!

Anyways.. take care ppl.. esp those of you who are expecting congratulations!!!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast