Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - December 2004 #3

mooshie Guest

hi girls

slacko here lol, been reading but not posting as such cause really don't have much to say lol.

wow christy and bon and tegan not long at all for you guys am eaglery waiting birth announcements.

not much going on here, miss lani is being a devil - tantrums have hit again lol - but hey we will get over them, eg today she wanted her shoes on, so we put them on then she said jay school, i said no jay is still learning and not time to pick him up for another 1hr well she started screaming kicking and throwing herself down, oh well i just got up and hung the washing out lol. i really don't like the tantrums as i remember jessie having big ones and i don't remember jay being like this, so of course i think the worse with lani, thinking omg her behaviour is so much like jessies was, and then i think of the worse ykwim, however mum assures me that jay was exactly the same, but i was just in a fog between his 2nd and 3rd year she also says that lani's behavious is alot different to jessies, lani is just being a normal strong willed 2yr old.

still a shocker at eating, but i have her on liquid pentavite now so at least she is getting some sort of vitamin - god knows shes not getting it from anywhere else.

jay is also great in the mornings he gets her out of bed, she yells out at around 7.00am jay lani wake, so he comes and asks if he can get her, she loves it but comes running in mummy bottle bottle with her lip dropping cause she doesn't understand that her brother can't quite reach the microwave to warm it for her lol. she is in a cot still and will be till she is at least 3, (even if another baby does come to our house lol) i had jessie in a bed at 18mths and that was difficult, jay didn't go in a bed till he was just over 3 no reason he was just happy in the cot, i tell you that transition from cot to bed for him was excellent.

no toilet training her atm - done a few wees on the loo, she wants to wear knickers but doesn't want to have to stop doing what she is doing to go to the loo, so nappies for another few months here - going to take a week over the summer holidays and stay home and get her trained, she is showing signs so that is encouraging.

anyway must go, af is due tommorrow so we will wait and see if she comes to my house or not.

chat later

Michelle Lani sounds so cute & funny. Jay is fantastic with her!! I would LOVE for Matilda to be in a cot still... ah well...

Tantrums... Matilda did the funniest mini tantrum yesterday (you can tell how different our lives are now that I find little tantrums funny...) she wanted a cuddle, but didn't want the belly involved. So she was screaming "CUDDLE MUMMY!!!" and stamping her foot but when I pulled her up on my lap for a cuddle she started pushing away saying "NO BELLY!!! JUST MUMMY!!!" I couldn't help but laugh... sorry mate but the belly comes with the mummy at the moment, I told her soon she could cuddle mummy without the belly but for now we are attached.

lol at Matilda not wanting to cuddle your belly! That's cute. Lily keeps wanting to sit on my belly!

hi all
    well i am just reading you posts and tantrums are not really an issue with us, Madison may just have mild one every now and then but she is pretty well behavied.
    I went and brought her tickets to see the wiggles in December, i can now wait to see her face when i take her.

Good luck to all who is expecting babies.

Hi Everyone, just a quick post, had an ace weekend we took Mackenzie to the Aquarium and she loved it. There was this massive blue fish which was swimming around and she sat down in front of it and when it came up close to her instead of jumping up and running away she gave it a big kiss. It was sooo cute. Off to Brisbane tonight (leaving at 8pm) to try and see my Grandmother before she passes away. She has gone down hill rapidly and they expect her to go to a better place within the next few days if not within the next 24 hours. I hope I get there in time. I don't arrive until 10pm so won't get to her until the morning. It's going to be hard but something I have to do otherwise I will regret it for the rest of my life. My DH has taken tommorrow off so Mackenzie and he will have a great day and I land back in Melb at 6pm - so a flying visit so to speak. It is also our anniversary tomorrow so I have hidden a card under his pillow for him to find when he hops into bed tonight. It is going to feel so strange and this will be my first night away from Mackenzie since she was born. I was a little upset about it last night just thinking about it but her and her dad will have a great day together I'm sure. Anyway, must run and organise DH's dinner. Thoughts are with those about to have their bubbas. Good luck

Pietta Guest

Hello Ladies

Thats so cute Christy! Not that its good she got mad but cute she didnt want the belly.
    I dont know how i'd go with tantrums... Ryley is in full time day care (But not for much longer! yay) so I dont know how I would deal with a big one.

Happy Anniversary Nik! iI hope hubbie likes his card.

Michelle (Mooshie) with ttraining i am going to wait until Summer- although i know Ryley would be great now I dont think I am ready for the commitment yet.

Well as I sadi Ryley wont be in f/t day care anymore- I am giving up or postponing uni so that I can spend more time with him. He will be in prob 2-3 days a week but that all. I dont think I can physically have any more kids so I dont want to miss out on all this time with him. Plus by the time im finished uni he'll be so big he wont want to spend time with his Mum (so uncool by then!). I am giving up my Avon areas and delegating more jobs to Hubbie so I can relax more and just enjoy being a Mum/wife and enjoy life!

I feel so at peace with that decision, I slept so well last night compared to usual.

Hope ur all doing well!

Pee that must have been a hard decision to make, but sounds like the right one. I figure any decision we make that lets us sleep better at night is the right one .

Things going okay today... Matilda's been sleeping better (someone pinch me!) and tantruming less (someone must have swapped my child!!!)... and I'm about to pop. Okay I really have 3 weeks left officially, but it just doesn't feel like it. I've been having prelabour on/off for 2 weeks now where I will have BH's for an hour or so at night.

Pietta Guest

Yeah it was hard but I am glad that I have made the decision. I want to look back and think- I knew my son and he knew i loved him

Good that Matilda is being a good girl

Lovely ladies ... just needed to share with you all ...

ASHA WOKE UP DRY TODAY!!!

She had a huge sleep too ... OMG my baby girl needs to stop growing up!
    Last edited by kelly2202; October 10th, 2006 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Hmmm hit the wrong button LOL!!

YAY Asha!!!! Woo Hoo!!! What a big girl!

well they grow up so quickly
    Madison put her own pants on today, i was hanging out washing i came in and she was pulling them up. with regards to toilet trainging She did a poo on the carpet today. so i don't know weather to pesist with the TT or try again in a few weeks time.

Kelly ... Asha hasn't got hte poo in the toilet thing yet either but she still wears knickers. I can usually catch her though as she hides and goes quiet when she does one. Otherwise she tries to clean them up by herself which results in a huge mess!!!! Hang in there ... if she can do the wees on the toilet then she will get it eventually!

Cheers

Pietta Guest

Awe how exciting with all the toilet training!!

I am going to get Ryley into it in a few weeks

YAY Pee ... they seem so grown up once they start going to the loo! I didn't even bother trying to teach Asha. She just picked it up herself. I was so not stressed about it, just figured she would work it out. Took her about a week to get it sorted, once I stopped trying to make it happen!

Good luck

Pietta Guest

Hahaha- on this topic- Ryley said to me last night- Mummy potty do wees. I was like yeah whatever and took him to the potty more to get him into the routine of it- Well he did a really big wee and I was just in shock :0 What a clever boy I have!

Hi Girls, back after a whirl wind trip to Brisbane to see my Granny. She passed away this morning at 11.30am but I'm so glad I saw her and got to say bye bye - if I had left it another 24 hours I wouldn't have seen her. I think she knew I was there - it was really hard leaving but I just had to do it. I know she is much better off where she is now as seeing her lying there unable to do ANYTHING for herself was just horrible. It is very cruel how life goes full circle and being old and unwell can just drag on instead of just letting us go in a blink of an eye. I feel sad that she's gone but glad she has no more suffering or pain/fear.

On a happier note all these bubba's growing up and going to the toilet. What a difference it makes to not have to carry around nappies etc whenever you go out! I found with Mackenzie she did poo on the toilet on her second day of TT and has never looked back. I still reward her with a small chocolate (the size of my thumb nail) and a sticker when she does poo. (and it has about 8 weeks now). Sometimes I just distract her with play and she won't even ask for it - other times she's getting off the toilet and say's 'chocy and sticker' with a big grin. It is very cute. We also have some coloured paper up beside the toilet that she puts her stickers on so she can look at them when she's sitting there singing away to herself!

Must run and have a look at some other posts before Miss M wakes. Hope everyone has a great day!

WTG on all the littlies using the loo. I hope my little man decides to be like the cool kids soon.
    I've got no news really - just wanted to pop in and say hi and send some labour vibes to Tegan. I hope you have an easy one.

Pietta Guest

Heya Chloe!! Havent seen you around for a while. Hope all is well

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast