Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #10

Debbie Lee Guest

Awwww it's lovely, Trish Such an inspirational birth - so great to see!

Hi girls...

I find it very hard to keep up in here, and I feel bad for not posting personals so I don't post...

Anyway, all is well here. Girls are doind ok. Had some issues over the passed couple of days with Alecia... but that's just normal teenage stuff.

Violet is doing well. I wen't to the train station to drop Alecia off because she was going to see one of her friends and a man came up to me and pointed at Violet and said, "she's gorgeous isn't she?"
    To which I replyed..."they all are!"
    He said,"yeah they are, but she is just stunning!!".... LOL, bit of a weirdo tho!!
    Check out Alecis page here . She is really turnong into a woman... scary!! LOL
    Emily cam into me while I was getting dressind int he bathroom the other day. She had hold of a spider by the leg telling me it was dead. She then dropped it and it took off. I said, "it's not dead".
    She picked it up again and said< "it's got a picture on it". So i took a closer look while it was crawing up her arm and it was a red back!! I swiftly made sure the lizard made a snack of her!!

Anyway... I am sure I have gone on enough!!

TL
    Tanya

Tanya, OMG at the red back. Still I wold have freaked it the kids had any spider in the hands, dead or alive.

Wow Alecia is growing up, I guess it's time they do that hey. Same as Joel. I just noticed Alecia's b day. It's 1 day before and 1 year after Joels

Don't try to keep up in here. Although it has been pretty quiet lately. Just post occassionally so we know how your going

Debbie Lee Guest

My gosh Tanya!! Alecia certainly does look like a young woman! Great photos of her! She looks so much like you in some of them.
    TOTALLY freaking about the redback!! I would have screamed to high heaven!! LOL Lucky Em has a Mum that takes those sorta creatures in her stride. How on earth did she manage to not get bitten??
    Ewww @ that creepy guy at the train station. Did you keep Violet well and truely in your grip after that?? LOL What a strange thing to say...

Tanya :eek: at the spider!! Sometimes wish they were just a little more scared of things... And Alecia is beautiful.My sister is a 91 bub and has the same anline talk, and similar webapge will have to find itout... When she was a bridesmaid at my wedding, all XH's mates were cracking onto her, thinking she was 19... she's just turned 13 OMG!!

oohh at the spider too! I would have freaked for sure!

I"m so tired today after Tom's 2am waking and Jack starting the day at 4:30 (I think it was the heat). Tom has been unsettled still but has had some good sleeps in between. Poor Jack is really missing DH. He has been saying "kiss daddy" all day and sometimes nearly crying when he says it. It's quite heartbreaking actually. Thank goodness Glenn gets back tomorrow. Tonight was the worst - I rang DH for him to say goodnight to Jack as he was expecting, and he was in bed asleep after drinking too much today. The receptionist told me. So I had to tell poor Jack who had been looking forward to talking to daddy all day that he couldn't talk to daddy after all. I am really peed off (Jack repeats everything he hears so I try not to even think swear words now LOL).

Oh well, at least I get him home tomorrow. I'm not sure Trish who has missed him more LOL, but it has definitely been harder for Jack. Although today hasn't been the best day for me. Bring on tomorrow afternoon!

Well i am back again, just letting you know i am still about

Computer drove me crazy for awhile and with holidays been keeping busy, down to one kid on Monday, wont know myself on Mondays and Fridays from next week, going to be sooo quiet!

Will be back to read up later on well if you talked too much i wont be reading back too far lol

ETA: YAh there wasnt much to read, not going to respond to it all but nice to know you are all going well
    Last edited by Belinda; January 24th, 2007 at 03:56 PM.

Hey everyone my names sarah im a mother of identical twin girls im new to this but very interested in making new friends.

Hi Sarah, welcome to bellybelly!! i love your girls names We're all friendly in here

Hi Sarah and welcome to BB. I'm sure you will love it in here with us

Your little girls look gorgeous.

hey trish, how's everything going?? hope its cooled down for you a little up there...

Hi all, welcome Sarah.

Just popping in to let you know that we are off on a family holiday tomorrow. We'll be away for a week so will pop in to catch up when we get back.

been very quiet in here

Weekend here was good besides Mason teething overnight on Friday night, felt so bad as he was in so much pain but i had given him everything i could, in the end i was feeding him icecream at 2am to help ease his mouth, so glad a wiggles marathon was on that night! kept his mind off it for awhile at least

Back to school tommorow and Mason has his second day at daycare, hoping he goes as well as the first time, we shall see, he probably wont because i will be rushing to get luke to his first day at his new school, kids sense these things and wreck it all lol

nite

Hi hi hi! Just wanted to le you guys know I haven't actually fallen off the face of the planet LOL! Still trying to catch up after being without a computer for three weeks!

Daddy is back at work for the first day since the 15th of December, so I think it'll be a loooong day without him here. Alexzander is such a daddy's boy at the moment so I'm little worried!

He's been going really well lately - absolutely in love with the pool which is scary cos he wants to jump right in even if you're not watching properly LOL! His speech has come a long way in the past few weeks & I can understand *most* of what he says. Sentences too :eek: He'll be going into his new room probably next week, just have to wait for his blinds to arrive. There are photos on his site of his new room & some others from the holiday as well if anyone's interested.

Hey girls, Belinda you are right, it has been so quiet in here. What happened to our chatty group.

Wow at Luke starting school this week. How are you handling it ? I hope he goes off smoothly for you and that Mason is a good boy for you when you drop him off at daycare, I'm not sure how Luke was when he went but I know that Noah only started the tears up a few weeks into it. Hoping this isn't the case for you.

Simone, weather has cooled down alittle, thank God. Still quiet hot in the sun though. Too damn hot to go car shopping though which is what we've been up to.

Deb, how are you and Gab going ? Hopefully all is well with you 2 chickens.

Melanie, hope you have a great holiday hun. Make sure you take care.

We have had a busy few days. Friday we had a memorial lunch down at Mark's SIL's house for Marks brother. He died 1 year ago on the day after Australia Day. Complete with 3 Buddhist Monk's. It was a very interesting thing to experience. A bittersweet day, one of the families friend's son's got up and sung a couple of songs and had everyone in tears. It was also SIL's 30th bday on the day.

Went car shooping on Saturday and then left Mark to do what he wanted to do by himself, he went out to the club with a mate, had a few drinks and bets. Finally he won a few too. Must have had someone watching over him he thinks.

Car shopping again on Sunday, then we went up tp mum's for a few hours. Had them back here for a BBQ dinner.

Brandon starts high school tomorrow Another child growing up. Taking SIL to her OB appt tomorrow, let's see if it's as interesting as her last midwife appt.

Hope everyone has a great day today.

ETA, Sarah, I checked out Zanders new pics the other day, his room is looking great. Was wondering what sort of blinds you had put up. Trying to decide on Tehya's ones. Fantastic that Zander's speech is picking up too. Sure makes thigs alot easier when you can understand them. The first days back with Daddy at work are hard. I had both Noah and Tehya pining for him.
    Had to LOL a minute ago, Tehya came over and said boogie to me then asked for a tissue. Oh well, atleast she wanted a tissue.
    Last edited by Trish; January 29th, 2007 at 06:51 AM.

Sarah: Great looking room, and i love the pic of your DH and son with their backs to camera, i like them sort of shots

Trish: Luke was great with daycare, he didnt care about going, Mason i dont know, he is more clingy with me, but i am not a Mum who worries too much about it as i know once i leave the tears stop and they get over it

Lukes first day at new school was a bit of a mix up, we got there and had no idea what class he was in, then he wasnt on anyones lists, but finally they worked it out, there are 5 year 4 classes and of all the classes they put him in they picked the one with stairs, PITA as i have to get Cooper out of pram to go in classroom, typical lol

Trish: Good luck with high school thing, i am sure he will go fine with it, such a big thing though sending your kid off to high school! The memorial thing sounded nice although sad

Had a big day today & I am sunburnt My BIL graduated from the police academy (photos on Zander's site). The little monkey got to stay home with his aunty which I think they both enjoyed. You can tell she doesn't have any kids though - he had bikkies, a muffin & all sorts of other snacks & he was only up for about 5 hours LOL!

We survived daddy's first day at work perfectly, it was like any other day! I wrote out a roster for what household stuff I want to do each day & included in some activites for Zander. We're going to do library storytime each Tuesday & continue on with gymnastics on Wednesdays. Other than that it was quiet, too quiet without daddy LOL!

Well Luke's first day was horrible for him, he nearly cried when i picked him up, so anyhow i talked to teacher this morning and she checked today at least that someone had shown him where things were and where to play and he made two friends, so things are better today thankfully

Sarah: Yah to your brother graduating and glad the day went well minus DH, great pics of your brothers day too

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast