Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #10

Hi girls, was I missed LOL :biggrin:

Sorry I`ve been AWOL, just been busy with all 4 boys and school holidays.

The boys are well, Adrian has cut one tooth and his second is on it`s way, he said his first word last week "Mum".

Matthew is doing well, went to GYmbaroo today which was the first day back after the break and he really enjoyed it but I also noticed how different he is on the equipment now to what he was last term, growing up and doing different things.

Matthew is also teething, he has his first 2 year old molar so that`s tooth number 17 for him and he`s pointing down the other side saying ouch, his gum is bumpy so that`s obviously on its way too.

Matthew is turning into such a kissy, cuddly boy lately, except with Daddy he will not give Daddy a kiss, just goes all coy.

It`s our 3rd wedding anniversary today and 4 years since we first met, Mark forgot, I`m trying to talk him into taking me out to dinner, I can only try but I think it will fall on deaf ears as usual.

Sorry no personals, just too much to reply to and with a squirming drooling baby on my lap it`s making things hard, yes I could put him on the floor but he`s going through a screaming phase and being frustrated over things

Great to hear from you Dee, i was only thinking about you about 2 days ago and wondering how you were, was going to look you up and pm you
    So saves me doing that i guess

Glad all is well and happy anniversary to you hope you won and got that dinner, wow at Adrian being 5 mths now, Cooper is 3mths already, it just flys by

You thinking of anymore soon or waiting awhile?

I`m totally amazed I got my anniversary dinner at The Lone Star, we haven`t been out to dinner since we were on Honeymoon, how sad is that, had a great night even though we had two children in tow and no he didn`t get a bonus at bedtime as AF is visiting

Belinda - I was actually wondering where you got too as you didn`t seem to be around when I was in here posting then I`m too busy and your back here posting.

Time certainly flys, baby boy will be 6 months next Thursday, in a way it seems like he`s been here forever. Thank goodness he`s 6 months next week as he is completely draining me, since 5 months he`s been extra hungry and attached to me most of the day and at night, Matthew did exactly the same thing thats why he started solids at 5months, 1 week but then he has a number of severe food allergies and I feel it`s all my fault for starting him 21 days earlier then I was meant to, I don`t want two children with allergies, one is bad enough but in saying that Adrian is starting to get excema, that I can deal with but food allergies are scary especially when I have to carry an epi pen around with me.

No more just at this moment, I was thinking waiting till Adrian was 12months then TTC again but I don`t think I`ll be ready then either, I need to sort my brain out in regards to needing a c/s next time, I still don`t like the thought but I don`t have any other option and Mark and I need to sort out our relationship, the spark is gone we both know it`s there still but we need to find it.

Both beautys are in bed, Matthew has been better the last few days and happily plays in his cot till he goes to sleep.

glad you got a nice dinner in

And sounds like a good decision to wait out more kids till you are both really sure thats what you want, and i do remember what i hard time you had in regards to the horrible aftermath of Adrian, so i wouldnt blame you if you never went there again, i know i probably wouldnt

I seen the other day that Michelle is over 20wks, so hard to believe, feels like yesterday she was saying she was pregnant

Who else is pregnant from the may mums forum again? ah shannon and someone else?

Dee - I hear you. Spark isn't flying at the moment for us either, but I'm sure things will warm up again eventually. Yay on the dinner The night I had Hamish we went out for dinner - just to the Crepe place, and it was the 2nd sitdown meal we had had without children since Jenna was born. And I was having contractions through it Oh well. Gotta love the little darlings!

Hope everyone is OK. This thread has been pretty quiet, lets all get positive and start cahtting again

yes its been very quiet!

All is good here, Mason is going great at daycare two days a week, feels weird him not being here but also good as he is a live wire

Luke has settled in well to the new school now thankfully, couldnt of standed him struggling to fit in anymore than one day! so glad he isnt shy at least

Cooper is still a great baby, was just explaining to him that they say 'feed, play then sleep' as he isnt sleeping, he just laughed at me in response lol

i have a shocking sinus headache, wish the rain would start properly and stay to clear the air outside

Well Cooper is whinging so guess i better get him and go pick up Mason and get the house back to its usual full chaos

gggrrr now the rain starts when i have to go out, well i did ask for it i guess lol

Did I miss something, Is there a reason why it`s so quiet in here?

Belinda - Glad all is going well in your house. Sorry about your sinus headavhe, I hope you feel better soon. Michelle had her baby Eleanor 3 weeks ago, were you thinking of someone else? Let me think we have Lesley, Angel, Shannon, Deb, Tanya, have I missed someone?

Fi - Where would we be without our darlings, I can`t imagine life without them. Sorry to hear your sparks aren`t flying atm either, we`ll both find it eventually.

Matthew`s 2nd molar is just under the skin, poor darling and I thought his first molars were big, these seem bigger.

oh yeah i said congrats to her in her thread lol, i still thought she was 20wks till i just had that flashback, it certainly flew by lol, how far along is angel?

i have no idea why it went quiet, was busy when it first merged, are you all avoiding me lol?

well i am having vodka lemonade and fresh lime and its pretty good, had bad sinus all day so its helping me forget i have a headache

I'm here too

I'm back too. We had a fantastic week away. I was worried about trying a holiday with the boys so young, but we wanted to do it while we didn't have to pay for flights for either. LOL, we just made it, Jack is 2 in 9 days!! And anyway, it went really well. The boys didn't always get their sleeps when they needed them so there were some "moments", but not many. They were actually very well behaved.

Well, I'm tired so off to bed. I have Jack's party to organise this week and DH is back to work Mon after 6 weeks off so I have to remember how to get everything done by myself LOL! Busy week, lucky I had a holiday!

It's too hard to catch up on personals after a week away, so hi to everybody.

hey Sarah

and welcome back Melanie, glad it went good

had a few drinks so wont say much more

Hi girlies

Just popping in to say "hello" All is well here, still battling with the 1st trimester...

Not a lot going on here Violet is trying to help me type... so if there are extra letters scattered about you'll know why

Wato took Emily with him to a friends place last night and Alecia stayed over at her friends place so it was just Violet and I last night We both slept in my bed and it was HOT!! She could n't get to sleep so I eventually got her a wet face washer which she loved and it didn't take her long to nod off.
    She has cut the last of her teeth (thankfully!!) so now we just wait for the 2yo's Hopefully they will be no trouble.... I don't expect them for a while yet tho.

Told Emily that mummy has a baby in her tummy and her reply is that she has a dog in hers!! lol too cute!

Anyway, I hope you are all doing well

Tanya

Melanie, I was the same after having Aaron off for 6 weeks. Everything fell back into place very quickly, so I hope it does for you too.

Hi Belinda

We got the rails for Zander's new bed yesterday, built them....... then they didn't fit So now we're back off to Babies Galore in the hope that they have a different type. I'm not going to be real happy if they don't cos they don't give refunds so I'll have $100 credit which I really can't use in there anymore. Not like I need cot sheets or anything.

ETA: LOL at a dog in Emily's tummy hehe!

Hey guys.
    I'm hungover.... dont ya hate that!!! Biggish night out last night for a friends hens night which was nice. A little stressful as Hamish would take his EBM from either bottle we had, so a late night call to Bec helped and finally we got it into him - which of course meant that I could stay out later and have a few too many!
    Jenna also had her first sleepover last night, which was great. She slept from 8:30 til 7:15 with no wakeups! Yay for that, she can go and stay there again - next time we need a break. And of course her grandfather enjoyed it.
    Dee - Shane got his first bd action last night - he always gets a bit when I'm drunk. I hope we didnt make another baby. We didn't use anything.... I'd have to be pretty unlucky right? Oh well, if it happens it happens!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Debbie is in Geelong at the moment, and only has limited access, so thats why she's quiet.

Tanya - very cute about Em. Jenna would probably say she had a horse. Everything is horses at the moment. She wants to talk to them on the phone too!!

Oh I'm tired. I think I need a nanna nap!

Oooh Fi taking a risk When are you thinking of TTC again? Mark has been at me the last few days wanting to know if my body is in action yet or not LOL @ Jenna with wanting to talk to horses on the farm, she`d be in her glory here, just yesterday a neighbours daughter across the road was riding her horse, Matthew got so excited.... Mum, Mum, Mum pointing at the horse so cute but then he gets excited seeing cows, horses, cars, trucks, tractors all the time, just can`t get enough of them. Hope your feeling more awake tonight or should I say tomorrow, glad you had a good night in the end.

Sarah - Bugger about the rails, how did you get on at Babies Galore?

Tanya - LOL @ Emily, too cute

Melanie - Glad you had a great trip away

Belinda - I think Angel is about 33 weeks or so, Lesley is about 39 weeks (only know that as I saw a post from her the other day) and I forgot about Min, she`s about 20 weeks along. Do you know what happened to Rails? I haven`t seen her post since we merged and Juliette has been missing for a while.

I have just made a jelly slice, I`ve never made it before, I hope it turns out okay.

Went to Target yesterday, I brought lots of bargains yesterday in the way of clothes for myself, for once they had a pile of 8`s and 10`s yay!!!! The day before I brought myself a new maternity bra, I was well overdue as I haven`t brought a new one since Matthew was about 4 months, it would be so nice one day to go out and buy an underwire bra.

LOL at the dog in her belly Tanya, how cute

Sarah" How annoying about the rail, hope the next one fits

Fi: Hope you are feeling better now

Dee: Wow at how far along everyone is and no havent heard from rails or Juliette in ages, yah to the shopping spree as well, nice when you can do that

Speaking of babymaking, i gave in while drunk a couple of weeks ago and still waiting for AF but because its only the second AF since Cooper could be just my body out of whack, we did use something so probably nothing but has me a little worried, will wait a couple more days, have all the symptoms of AF for days now but still not here

Well it was a disaster Seems as though we're not going to find one that will fit. The helpful (haha) lady said if you just spend another $79 you can buy a toddler bed - yeah right when you can get them for $100 at Ikea. So I told her I'd like a refund, she said no we have a no refund policy blah blah blah. Good think my dad worked for Fair Trading, so I have a good idea on these sorts of things, so I told her legally they have to give me a refund if the product doesn't perform as expected which it didn't. So she says she can't do anything about it, but I'm going to see the owner tomorrow. Will let you know then.....

All this talk of not wanting to TTC a third & here I am desperately wanting a second. Anyone want to send their fertility my way LOL!

Bummer about the unhelpful lady, but hope you sort it out tommorow and i didnt know you could buy junior beds at ikea for 100 dollars

And you can borrow my fertility for the next 6mths, dont need it over that time frame, best of luck that it works for you

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast