Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #5

Debbie Lee Guest

No worries... I just hope I made sense, LOL
    Oh... I must have... your links work!! Yay!

To get the links in the colour as well, just put the [color=...] part after the [url=...] part

Sarah, Deb - You guys are way to clever... i feel like such a dork - i've been on here for 2 years, and only just discovering these things LOL!!

ETA Did you see how much hair declan has Debbie?? I'll send some over for Gabby, he's costing me a fortune in haircuts!!
    Last edited by simone; November 14th, 2006 at 02:56 PM.

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... I certainly did notice that, Simone. It's probably why he looks so much older than Gab. We'll accept any hair donations you can muster hehehe. As for feeling like a dork... don't! A lot of things changed when we switched to this new format so it's all new stuff to learn!

Yeah kids with hair always look older I think. I was looking at Lucy's bubbies pages today & man did Olivia have a lot of hair from a young age. Zander's is slowly getting there, it's past his ears ATM so thinking of getting a little snip :eek:

I just love Gabby's ticker pic though, she is just so pretty... I didnt have hair until i was 2 1/2!! She'll get there eventually, then you'll have the PITA of her not wanting to let you brush it, and pulling all her cute little clips and bobbles out...

Just before Declans last haircut, i put his up in piggy tails... was so funny. Declan i bigger though, he's 16kg, in size 2 clothes, and has a size 7 foot. Soon im going to be handing clothes down from Declan to Xander!! Xander's only just in size 3...

Trish and Deb, I posted a bit of an update in the post I made in the messages for other member forum... Geeez!! I posted it there so i wouldn't have to post it everywhere... LOL

Deb, good luck findint the keys... how frustrating!! I would've been throwing stuff by now! I remember when Alecia was very little and we were living with Mum and Dad. Dad lost his keys and looked for them everywhere. One simple question to Alecia "where's Poppy's keys?" and she runs of and gets them!
    My sister was in a similar situation once and it was daaays before she found hers buried by her youngest son (he must have been about 2...?)in the garden. LOL

Been for a massive walk today, left about 11am and back at about 3pm... I had lots of stuff to do. Now I really feel like I have done something for a change!

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Oopsies.. better go check out your thread then, Tanya hehehe - it's weird that I didn't get a notification because I replied to you in there. Ah well.
    Wow! That is a massive walk! I bet you feel great (and buggered!).

Simone - wow... Declan IS big. Gab is still in size 4 shoes and still in size 1 clothes. I've bought her a heap of size 2 clothes but they swim on her! I hope she gets a bit bigger by January so that she can wear all the gorgeous summer clothes I've bought her. LOL @ putting his hair in piggy tails. I hope you took a photo. That'll be one for the 21st! hahaha

Still no sign of the keys. It's driving us both bananas. Where the hek could they be????? Neil dissed the fact that I have a massive lanyard on my keys but do I ever lose them for days on end?? Uh uh. If we ever find his keys, I'll be taking the camper keys and keeping them separate. I bet we end up getting a new ignition barrel and a new lock put on the camper then the fricken things with show up. Arrgh!
    I've gotta go and clean up the sultana and apple that Gab has piffed all over the floor. Darn child. She's drinking a hot chocolate and thinks it's just devine (just cocoa, water and milk... it's cold so I thought it'd be a nice treat ).
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; November 14th, 2006 at 04:08 PM.

Hey all.
    Tanya - I must ahve been the only one that read it Good to see you back. Didn't think you could resist being around us gorgeous girls for too long.

Trish - OMG on Noah!!! What an absolute ratbag, and poor Tehya. You know - I'm sure we all had stuff liek this happen to us as kids. We must block it out though. I remember hitting my ltitle borther when I was on a swing. He must have been about 2? It was a wooden swing, and he ran in front of me and I clocked him beside the eye. he still has the scars, and I still feel like it was my fault. Not that I could have done anything about it - but I am a little paranoid about kids and swings now. Thank god they are all soft.

Deb - what a pain about the keys. I have a habit of taking my watch off in wierd palces, and forgetting where. It has been lost numerous times, but I dont reckon Jenna would be much help with that Hope they turn up soon.

We took jenna to Story time at the library today. That rocks!! Free entertainment! But of course jenna was running around like an idiot, I felt pretty bad until I went an apologised afterwards, and was told it was fine,a nd not to worry. Phew. She did some "sticks" and some "drawing" and generally had a nice time.

Better go and get some dinner ready.... Its that time already, and I have nothing prepared. It might be something from the freezer tonight! Lucky I have a few meals stashed away in there, and even more lucky, my appetite is almost gone so I almost can get away with not eating a decent dinner.

Debbie Lee Guest

Frozen meals are great, Fi. Nothing like a stash in the freezer to save you at dinner time, LOL. Of course Jenna was fine at story time! I'm glad they reassured you - I reckon her curls would make anyone melt... even if she burnt the place down, LOL.

Mmmm, dinner... Im off to do food shopping when DH comes over, he's gonna watch the kids so i dont have to drag them along... So i'll be making a quickie dinner - prolly what i call vegetable pie. All the veges that im going to buy new fresh ones of (potato, sweet pot, cauli, broccoli, peas corn carrots etc) and i steam until tender, then mix cheese sauce in with it. Yummo. And the kids will eat it, they dont know its just veges...

Deb - Declan climbed up onto my lap and looked at the computer, he pointed to Gabbysmoothed his hair down and said "mummy, pretty" and smiled. I think he's in love LOL

Deb - she had her hair in little pigtails today (and they actually looked like them too....) so she had a real thing for hair. All these kids were sitting nicely on the ground, and jenna was just walking through all of them patting them on the head. The boys were most unimpressed!!!!! Then she was trying to pull out the hairties and clips from all the girls. OMG - I was so embarrassed!! What do you do when she actually pulls out a clip? The girl looked like she was going to cry, so I went to put it back in her hair, but you know how when its your kids head you can push pretty hard. I thought it wasn't the right thing to do, so I sort of stuck it back in - it looked totally naff, and I just felt awful. Not to mention the fact I had to keepgetting up off the floor and chasing after her. I swear my tummy was going to fall off at one point.
    Anyway - lucky there weren't any matches there. Just scissors.... and lots of books!!!! ARGH!

Debbie Lee Guest

Yum... that sounds like a great dinner, Simone.

Awww @ Declan calling Gabby pretty. That's so cute! We'll have to keep an eye on them if they ever meet, LOL.

LOL Fi... she'll always keep you on your toes, hey? This next bub is gonna have to be the cruisey one or you'll have your work cut out for you... that's for sure!

Well I just cracked it so Shane is through there doing dinner. I can't be bothered. He's not getting any sleep at night either, and we are both a bit ratty with each other. I had back spasms last night, so it was just a yucky night.
    Jenna HAS to eat by 5:30 at the latest otherwise we miss our chance for the night. So if I havent done anything by 4:45, normally its pasta or a frozen meal. Tonight devilled sausages and rice. She loves it thank god.

Simone - I did cheese sauce, pasta, mushrooms and leftover ham last night. Sounds liek we went to the same cooking school

Fi - unlucky about Jenna, Declan would've just run around. Have a nice long bath or shower tonight, relax a little. i cant believe your already over 35w... its flying by!! Whens your EDD??

Debbie Lee Guest

How did dinner go last night, Fi? Wish I was still in Geelong so I could take Jenna for a few hours so you and Shane can sleep. I can only imagine how tough it is not to get all the sleep you need at this stage of pregnancy (considering I slept my way through the last 6 weeks with Gab, LOL). How did last night go?

It's been raining here overnight... it's so gorgeous outside with the mountains covered by clouds and the garden looking like it's had a great meal! As cold and miserable as it is, I want it to keep raining - bucket down! No more drizzle. Maybe if I do a rain dance?? Better put a bra on first.. PMSL.

We have had a good bit of rain thank God Deb Its sooo nice to have a wet lawn!! I was thinking about leaving the new car in the drive to get lots of rain on it, so I could wash it off, but decided its probably beter to clean it properly at the garage.
    Simone - due date 15th/17th Dec. We are going by the hossy date which is later cause its later to be induced So only a month to go!! Thank goodness. Sleep is at a premium - hopefully mum and Katy will let me laze around a bit over the next couple of days, but I doubt it. I have a feeling it will be busy busy busy! so I will be awol over the weekend until the dust settles.

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - be firm with them and demand some quiet time cos you need it mate! After all, they need "quality" time with Jenna, right?
    It's been hailing and everything here. Hoorah!

Went to the gym with Neil. It's just the footy club gym so half the stuff doesn't work all that well and the exercise bike have "man" seats on them. Ouch! Still, it was good to work up a sweat! Gab had fun running around. She bounced on the little trampoline then "helped" me do situps (by sitting on me, LOL). So cute... Neil was using the punching bag so she found another glove and tried to do the same thing. Gotta remember to take the camera next time!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast