Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #5

Debbie Lee Guest

Hey guys... you better check out the pregnancy announcements

Last edited by Debbie Lee; November 15th, 2006 at 04:04 PM.

Already checked there Deb - I do the list all the way down, and then come here at the end Congrats matey!! That was a nice quick battle to get to the finish line! Gotta be happy with that. It was the cohabitation thing that got you there I guess.
    Now you will have to quit the gym before you have even started!! Just take it easy OK?

Shane has jenna at grumps' place. OMG - she is being such a handful!! I reckon its the wind, he doesn't believe me that kids go feral when its windy..... So I have 30mins to myself thank god!
    She is sooo bratty though, we had sausages, cole slaw and baked spuds for dinner, and she wanted MORE sauce. And more and more. So in the end Shane walked away from her to get the sauce, and she upped her plate and threw the food everywhere. I try to tell him its a bad idea to have the news on, him read the paper, and take his eyes off her when she has a plate full of food - but noooo, will he listen to me
    Oh well, Gramma can deal with her at dinner tomorrow.

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - you can tell Shane that I know for a FACT that kids go feral when it's windy! Every teacher knows it when his/her 30-odd kids go absolutely troppo in the classroom that it must be windy outside. LOL @ Jenna throwing her food around. The girl knows what she wants!

Yep... I'm sure us living together again has helped, LOL. Not sure if we should count the first 2 months. I really wonder if Neil's sperm count has improved. He is SOOO much healthier than what he used to be! I'm not going to quit the gym yet because I'm a good 10kgs heavier than what I was when I first fell with Gab. I'll be taking it easy tho... just a bit of work on the exercise bike and some light weights

Oh wow deb... im so happy for you

hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hey girls,
    Deb big congrats sweet...I must of known another one was coming, I was trying to tell Fi the other day that "Everyone" is pregnant again and she said who...I couldnt think of a name tho.
    Fi: Hope you had a nice little break, damm little redecorators. I'll give you a call in the morning...I had to laugh about story time can you imagine Eliza just running to all the kids and screaming and running off. The two of them woud of been very amusing
    Trish : Hows Teh today poor little mite...little buggas. Hope a cream is all it needs.
    Hi to Simone and Sarah
    We had an incident report at daycare today..nibbling natty eliza sunk her teeth into another girl and in return got a scratch to the face and eye, I really hope she learnt a lesson and may think twice before doing it again.
    I cleaned my walk in pantry today only took 4 hrs but looks a treat. Found some old pregnancy tests stashed away...funny they were all negative as well a truckload of IVF drugs and LH testers it was all
    Better go and take advantage of getting Missy in bed before 9.30...i feel bad but we had to do abit cc tonight she is killing me at night
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Bec - ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right? Thanks for the congrats. LOL @ you having a feeling that someone was preggo - you knew before me!! haha
    Oooer @ the incident report. Nordy Miss Eliza trying to nibble on another child. Maybe she looked tasty? Eh... kids will be kids.

Simone - thanks matey

Well I knew it wasnt me Fi even asked if I was pffftt gosh I'm going to see how you girls cope and then evaluate
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... we're the crash test dummies, hey Bec?

Hey girls will post properly tomorrow. Still have migraine lingering and can only look at this screen for small ammounts of time beofre it kills my eyes.

CONGRATULATIONS once again Deb, Just incase you missed the last one

Tehya's face is looking a little better, starting to get a scab on it. Took her to the chemist yesterday afternoon and got cream for it. She screams when I put it on though.
    Took Noah for a visit to the local fire station (drool, oh sorry wasn't there for that) they had a talk to him about matches and giving them to an adult and not playing with them.

My big news for the day. And no where near as fantastic as Deb's is that

Tehya floated for 15 minutes by herself. No tears, No spews, No fuss at all.
    Now she goes on to the next step where they push her in from behind and she has to turn over and get onto her back and float. Now that is going to be hard to watch

Debbie Lee Guest

Gooooo Tehya!!! That's awesome news, Trish! She's a clever girl! Glad her face is looking better. What a great idea taking Noah to the fire station. That'll learn him (even if it was just so you could have a perve ). Hope your migraine goes soon matey. Ouch!

Can I be a crash dummy tooooo?? Pretty please??

Well done Tehya on floating today, clever girl So do you think the trip to the fire station helped?

Well it helped me to ralise that they aren't all hot PMSL.

Yeah I think so, there was a picture of a dolly all burnt and Noah thought it was a little bubba and he was saying maybe her brother did this and that to her.

After talking to him yesterday it got a whole heap scarier. Apparently he tried to light up Joels bed and we found matches in his room and a burn mark on Donkey. Bloody lucky he wasn't smouldering as when I put him in his room to go to bed I went to sleep with Tehya too.

Trish, my mum's ex boyfriend had his son playing under his bed with matches and it went up in flames, luckily the dad had a fire estinguisher and put it out. The kid had burns to his arms... why cant they be fascinated with easy thing like blocks and trucks? LOL

There's a thought Simone. I think we should invest in an extinguisher. Something you always think about buying but never get around to it....

Debbie Lee Guest

I was a little pyro when I was a kid. When Mum and Dad split and Dad had to clean out the house, there was a whole stack of burnt paper and matches under the bed. He went nuts at Mum but it's not like she knew about it! Glad I didn't burn the house down, LOL.

I hope noah finds a different interest. Anything you could take his mind off?? I know xander used to like the boxes of matches, and they were always outside as i (was a) smoker (quit 2 days ago, not doing too badly!!) but now i make sure everythings hidden and he seems to have forgotten about it - his new obsession is climbing in Anneliese's cot, especially when she's in there!!

ETA LOL at your being a pyro Deb, i couldnt imagine it!!
    Last edited by simone; November 15th, 2006 at 09:28 PM.

Oh Trish - that must have been scary to find out more to the story.... And LMAO that the fireman weren't all hotties. Hehehehe! And YAY on the swiimming - what an awesome effort. Clever little girl

Sarah - you get to be a crash test dummy soon. Its actually not so much fun at the moment. Being this pregnant sucks - all I can say is thank goodness its another cool summer so far.

Bec - I've sent you an email, but I might be a bit absent for the next few days with Mum ehre. I've just checked,a dn theit flight is early so I better get a wriggle on and head off to the airport. Oh joy - an hour in the car with Jenna and the wiggles. Playing over, and over and over and over........ She's gone from saying "nice car" when we go for a drive, to saying "toot toot, chugga chugga" cause she just lvoes the CD. And when songs come on she doesn't like she starts saying "NONONONONO". Joyous creature.
    2w time we have a date for the library we will send that place on its ear.

Simone - Gzood luck with smoking - I hope it works for you.

Deb - Hope the m/s doesn't kcik in too soon. its totally revolting with pooey nappies, I promise.

So this may be it from me for a few days girls - hope eveyrone stays safe

Debbie Lee Guest

Have fun, Fi! PMSL @ Jenna with the "toot, toot, chugga, chugga". How cute.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast