Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #6

Deb - when i want a nap, and the other 2 are asleep but Declan's awake i just put a movie on in my room, and he watches it while i doze. He cant open the bedroom door, so a perfect solution Anyway, i hope you get to take a nap, or neil is home for you to go to bed early tonight

Debbie Lee Guest

Definitely an early night for me, Simone. Gab didn't have a sleep today so she's going to bed early too.

She just pooed in her bathers. So funny. She was telling me alll about it. So I cleaned her up and put a new nappy on her. She then ran and got the wipes telling me "Poos, poos". Checked her nappy, nothing. She kept insisting then eventually pointed to the floor infront of the TV. There were a pile of nuggets that must have slid down the leg of her bathers. Luurrrvely! So cute. She wouldn't go near them.

PMSL Deb, Declan has done that a few times, sometimes he doesnt want to wear a nappy and will take it off when im not looking, then crap everywhere, genrally stepping in it somewher along the way. Its not too bad on the floorboards, but on my nice blue rug...

Know how you feel about the going to bed early thing, im buying take away for dinner, cannot be bothered cooking then cleaning up, and i know ill conk out around 8, i havent much sleep for the last 2 weeks or so, courtesey of 3 sick children... Ahhh, the joys of parenting - i dont think i saw some of the stuff i've endured in that manual LOL

Seesh, slow i here, thats a change!

Violet got her second bee sting yesterday!! I took them to the re-opwening of a shopping centre, they had jumping castles and fireworks. Anyway, Violet and Emily were jumping on one of the castles and I saw her try to pick something up and then I saw the bee.. she started screaming so i know before it had happend... silly mite!! Oh well, she's fine. I wonder if this time she has learnt not to pick up bees!! LOL

Tanya

Poor Violet! Two in a very short time might teach her a lesson though.

I was just checking out my bump in a public toilet as we had to make a detour becasue I was going to wet my pants, and I thought to myself..... Hmm, do I want another one after this baby? This bump is pretty cute.
    I never thought that last pregnancy at all, and I'm not sure I'm a different shape. I'm just in a very different head space this time around.
    Probably helps that Jenna has been sleeping soooooo well of late. What a blessing to sleep in til 7am this morning! (Although she was awake during the night from about 3-4am)
    Has this kid finally got the hint on sleeping?

Debbie Lee Guest

Fi - Oooerr... sounds like Jenna might be getting the idea? Here's hoping she keeps it up for you. Maybe you feel different about this pregnancy because you sorta know what to expect? Fear of the unknown can adjust how we're thinking and feeling?

Tanya - aww poor Violet! Her 2nd bee sting already?? She'll have a complex with all flying bugs from now on, LOL.

Gab and I are having a lazy day. I'm still in my PJ's... just can't be arsed getting dressed. Neil is at work and I am trying not to spend any money so that means no petrol, no shopping. Makes for a very boring weekend, LOL. We've got so much coming up tho that I should make the most of it.
    How's everyone going with their Chrissy shopping? What's Santa getting for our little cherubs?

Well we just tried to do the Santa thing..I took the advice and went to one that we didnt want a picture with and looked at all the little ones sitting on his knee..Eliza was all smiles.
    We walked over to another of Santas helpers and he was horrible and Eliza didnt want a bar of him...and to all those 16 year old helpers some times blowing bubbles makes it worse so STOP!!
    Hmm so no photos least I didnt pay lol
    Well busy day..Nick and I just went up to the hospital but only to the chapel we do it every year after Charlotte died..it is next to where my room was for weeks and all the pacing of the halways was done there.I cant remember last years details BUT obviously a toddler in a house of god isnt all that good. I did have to laugh at her a few times and realised that sometimes **** things happen but there are alot of good times.
    Ok going to straighten my hair for tonight and then off to a 1st Birthday for a few bevvys and then the Charriott we arrive prompty for my first adult night out in 20 months and Nicks first babysitting job at night..bet she falls asleep no worries
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Aww Bec... must be tough going to the chapel. Sounds like Eliza tried her best to distract you tho.
    Bugger about Santa. I guess the kids just aren't at the right age for him.
    Hope you have an AWESOME time tonight... and, yeah... Eliza will probably sleep no worries for Nick... but, hey, at least you won't be getting phone calls

Too right Deb...no incoming calls
    I'm still here cant be bothered...I bet my hair is curly tonight and I have no makeup on..oohh actually I better go gotta go buy drinkies and ciggas just so I can keep my classy image. Forgot to say went and saw my GP last night as well as having my scan...he mentioned about chlosterol and stuff I said well I want to get my stomach stapled and he thought it was a good idea:eek: I was kinda joking..:eek: He was offering me all the drugs and not too bright Rebecca says "Whats those pills like speed like" Yeh well he told me they were speed..I think he thought I was a dealer wanting some more prob didnt help my cause as I leave and he was asking about my weekend I told him far too many Christmas partys and alot of drinking hmm yes bet I am on the ring in a month and check she hasnt partied too hard list
    The Daycare chrissy bash was on last night...as if I was going to turn up and tell all the mothers it is my child that is biting...it was best we stayed away:P All the drunken parents were letting me know that I was slack...goshhh Chistmas is soo much fun this year and its only Day 2 of festive time
    Beeeccc

Debbie Lee Guest

Wow, Bec. I always thought that most doctors were dead against stomach stapling. I reckon I'll need to get lap-band surgery one day tho I am half expecting my doctor to get me to try a miriad of other things first (which probably won't work cos I'm so hopeless). Neil reckons the surgery might be a good idea. Either way, not much can be done until I've finished doing the baby thing!
    LOL @ the Daycare christmas party. Maybe you could have gone along and nibbled on all the parents to show them that it's actually quite normal! hehehe

I am soooo freakin' bored. I've just put Gab down but it'll be a miracle if she sleeps. Spose I'd better go hang out the nappies and do something with my sorry butt... or go to bed, LOL.

Christmas is even more fun when its not you doing the drinking!! Can't believe this is my 3rd Christmas in a year pregnant. Unreal! Maybe we should throw caution to the wind and go for a 4th
    Bec - LOL at your dr. I'm sure he was lovely. Really. Hope today goes OK for you - busy old time of it huh? LMAO at Eliza in the chapel, she must have known thats what you needed to get you through a tough time huh?
    We are still trying to decide if jenna wants santa photos. I have photoshop on my puter, so I'm thinking that might be the easier way.

Jenna has started saying OK rather than yes. So she says "more please" and we say "more what - blueberries? (or whatever it is she is eating)" and she says "OK". Its soooo bloody cute. I've laughed so hard at her last night and today.
    The boots are a total crackup at the moment too. She was completely nude last night when they were getting ready to jump in the shower, and she snuck off, got her boots, put them on and came running back in saying "Boots, boots". They were on the wrong feet, but they were on, and it looked so funny with this naked child dressed only in yellow gumboots. Very, very funny.
    I expect I should go and see why this child wont go to sleep. I've just done the pooey nappy, so it can't be that...... Maybe she has thrown her pillow on the floor - again.....

slow day here, been shopping, now trying to pick what to wear. bought some headbands so i wont have to do anything with my hair!!

Deb, I had to PMSL at Neil being all brave going off to kill a rubber snake. LOL. Next time you will have to listen to Gab when she tells you poo hey. See, she did know what she was talking about. YAY for your lazy day yesterday, I hope you enjoyed it.

Fi, I say go for the 4 xmas's in a row too Go on, you know you want to, hehe. Aww Jenna sounds like a stunner in her yellow gum boots. Tehya likes to wear Noah's big Bunnings gum boots, there way too big and she falls over in them, but she still insists. Cute at the OK comments too. Little Miss she is.

Simone, hope you had a good night out lastnight. I'm sure you looked great and your hair was fine

Bec, I hope that you had a great night out too. LOL at you not turning out because of your bitey child. I'm sure no one would've said anything. Atleast not to your face Hey maybe your "speed" will help yuo out ofver the Christmas period !!

Noah's chrissy party was on Friday night too. Santa aka one of the dad's came along and gave all of the kids a book each. Well, we paid for them but still, I even got one for Tehya. She wasn't too sure about taking it off him though.

Was supposed to go out to the Sydney BB dinner lastnight. So p'd off, yesterday afternoon we went to go up to the shops to see santa arrive, anyway Mark comes back in and say, Oh the Ford's f'd and I ask why, well the boy's basketball stand was blown over in the wind and has gone right through my front windscreen. Not very happy at all.

Now of course, we have to find money to fix the damn thing. My gf's partner works for a smash repair place and they have put me in contact with a guy that is going to come out and fix it on Monday for $180 cash. Normally it's around $300 so a good discount for a cashy. Still that $180 more than I have. Mark is going to get the money out on his Visa card. Let's just say he's mildly p'd about having to pay for it.

Lovely rainy weather here. I poured down yesterday, several times. Of course the line was full of washing and we were out. No wonder we all get sick, one day it's 40 degrees and the next it's pouring and very cool.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday and their bubba's let them sleep later than 6 am !!!

My bubba slept til 7am again. Yay! I think its only cause shane isn't up at 6am moving around. I wish we had some rain here Trish. Its soooo dry. Stage 4 restrictions come in this week. I wonder how long it will be before the flushing police come and start counting the trips to the toilets? Its just so very dry, and summer has only just begun.

What an absolute bugger about the screen of your car - and missing the NSW dinner. Ya poor thing. We had a great night out, lots of wonderful company. Bec was very well behaved on the way home, in fact, not nearly drunk enough
    Its funny, we were saying ont he way home its amazing that for a bunch of people you meet on a forum, we are all pretty normal? Its not scary or anonymous, rather real and open. Its pretty special really.

Lazy day here - Jenna woke up in an absolutely manic mood. Chasing the cats, twirling, jumping and so Shane has taken her tothe park to feed the birdies some mouldy bread. I hope he can stop her from eating it! I have problems. Then he's off to Bakers Delight to bring home some yummy danishes for my breakkie.
    The amount of food I'm eating at the moment is insane! I cannot get enough into my gob. And hardly any heartburn! Considering with Jenna I couldn't even eat entree servings last time without feeling sick, this time I am putting all that to shame. Oh well, hopefully my butt doesn't hate me in a few months time

Debbie Lee Guest

Enjoy the food while you can, Fi. That's great that you've had hardly any hearburn. Can I order some of that for when I'm at the latter stages. I had it bad last time too. Glad the dinner went well

Trish - what a PITA about your windscreen. So expensive too! When ours smashed we got a replacement for like $80 but that's because Neil's brother is good friends with a dude that owns one of the local wreckers in Geelong. It's who you know, hey? Bummer you didn't make it to the dinner.

I feel like crap. I think m/s has started... damn! I was hoping it'd stay away until after Christmas. We've got to go to Melbourne on Wednesday for the Wiggles, then to Geelong on the 15th for my sister's engagement, then back to Geelong again for Chrissy. Soooo much travel. I imagine the bucket is going to be my best friend

Fi, great that you got a decent sleep in. I say go for the food too, only a couple of more weeks that you can blame it on being pg Good to hear that you girls had a great night out too. Yummo on the danishes for breakie too, beats boring old fibre plus and a cuppa.

Deb, buggar about the MS, wel you did want to feel pg didn't you Always be careful what you wish for. Sounds like your going to be a busy girl over the next couple of weeks too. Hope you have a blast at the Wiggles too. I took Brandon when he was about 2 or so, haven't been since though. They didn't even have a show in Sydney this time, well, I'm sure they didn't.

Better get off here, Mark has vacummed while I've been on. I just loaded the pictures on of Friday night with Tehya all dressed up for the party. When I get the chance I will put some on her site. I did change the one on her ticker though. Very cute if I do say so

Hey girls,
    Ohh its great to have some toast and a coffee and no little fingers trying to grab everything..
    Well I knew this would happen..Nick thinks he is father of the year !
    I got home they were both tucked up in bed...Eliza in hers and Nick in ours lol
    Apparently no dramas..well not until I changed her this morning and noticed her singlet had the red icing from Elmo cake ( 1st Birthday party). Umm Nick did she have a bath Yes What do you think I am...well she didnt and he finally told me NO Bath No dinner lol ohh well she slept all night, but 2 poos nappies to clean up. Personally I would prefer the bath and dinner..lol

Trish: Bugger about the windscreen..I did one a few years ago I'm sure it was about 300..and right on christmas
    Deb: Yah some symptoms lol hope it only sticks around for a little while.
    Simone: Hope you got home ok, it was nice to catch up..Hope all the kids behaved for Ryan
    Fi: Yah for Jenna..god our kids do the same sleeping patterns..we got a 7am too.

We have Nicks family Christmas..his sister is going to Switzerland for 6 months next week. We have to be there at 12, there goes any nap for the day. Might pop over and get the portacot and put her down before all the kids arrive and find her.
    Better go wrap presents..I wish there was no presents I hate wrapping unless the store does it for you...Might need some serious drinks to put up with this crowd today
    Bec

Debbie Lee Guest

Yay for everything going smoothly with Nick. Hey... no dinner, no bath but she slept and you didn't have to worry! I reckon that's pretty good, Bec Have fun today... PMSL @ you having to have some serious drinks.

Trish - yeah... I did wish this on myself didn't I? I was thinking more along the lines of cramping or something... didn't want to feel sick per se, hehehe. Ah well... I knew it would happen eventually. I managed to put a beef strog together and into the SC so I must not be too bad... I did gag a couple of times tho That is a cute pic of Tehya in your sig... I always love the new piccy's of her. She's a little spunk!
    Not sure how we will go with the Wiggles. It's a 3 hour drive to Melbourne (yuk!). I wanted to stay in Melbourne for the night but we really can't afford it so we're going to come straight home afterwards. Makes for a lonnnng day. We're gonna stop in Ballarat for dinner. Neil will be stuffed because he finishes night shift that morning (so he'll hopefully sleep in the car on the way up). I can just tell we're gonna argue. Me feeling sick, Neil tired and grumpy and Gab over being in the car. Why oh why are we gonna do this to ourselves??

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast