Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #8

Hi gals. Thanks for all the welcomes. I hope the sick littlies all get better really soon. And the drunk hubbies make their way home!! Give him heaps Simone!!

I was still bfing when I fell pg with Tom so it's been a long time since I've really been able to drink too. In fact this will be my 3rd Xmas in a row.

All is well here but I'm really tired so off to bed now. Tom woke 3 times last night. Thank goodness Jack sleeps through!

Merry Christams all.

Declan and Anneliese both dot sleep through th night, Anneliese wakes up twice for a feed most nights, and Declan wakes about 3-4 and wanders into our room, screaming as he goes past anneliese's room... and even bringing him into bed with me wont shut him up (i generally put him back into his bed and bring xander into our rom (the boys share) as at least xander will sleep, declan just scream...)

Trish, i used the last of my puffer the other day when i almost had an attack after running after GML's dog that got out... old ladies shouldnt have kelpies as house pets!! And im doing to drs next week for annelese's immu's, so i was just going to get a script then, i wasnt expecting to need one, as xander has been realy good lately... always the way!! And yes, a few puff of ventolin through a spacer is as good as a nebuliser, but Declan dropped our spacer a while ago, and i cant afford to replace... the joys of being broke!!

What a PITA Simone. Always the way. I used to run out of Ventolin when I lived at my old house but it was ok as mum only lived 6 houses away.

Now that we live a whole 7 minute (if that) car drive away I have to maek sure I have them. If I'm going to need it you can bet your butt it's in the middle of the night.

Melanie, hope you get a decent nights sleep hun. Tehya still doesn't sleep through, she wakes 2 to 3 times every single night and has always done so. Not 1 full nights sleep yet. Hope you have a nice chrissy sweety

im so p!ssed at dh....

Ihave xander sitting in my lap, just pressed my ear t his back and i can hear the wheeze... damn, and i was looking forward to a good sleep tonight...

Debbie Lee Guest

Simone - hope you went ok last night with Xander. I saw in the Vic thread that you ended up going to the hospital. Hope it was a short visit!

I'm just waiting for my nausea to subside then Gab and I are gonna brave the shops in Hammo. Surely it can't be too bad? Small country town and all? Gulp. Gotta get a few things at the supermarket, some gifts for Neil and a present for Paige.

Gab still isn't super healthy but I reckon she'll be ok for a couple of hours. Might do her the world of good to get out of the house. She's watching Wiggly Safari for the 14th time... she adores the Wiggles. Lauren is getting her another Wiggles DVD for Christmas... how exciting!

Deb, good to hear that Gab is doing better this morning. Hopefully the shops aren't too bad for you. Although, given that there aren't many shops around there ..... I so would not cope in a small town. LOL.

Simone, hoping that Xander is doing ok this morning at that the hosp trip wasn't too bad (as far as they go).

Had a shocker with Tehya. Got to bed around 11pm and she was awake by 11.30 and muck around for ages, she was in my bed just tossing and turning until she fell out. LOL. that will teach her to stay still She went back to sleep sometime after 12am. Then up again at who know's what tim, then for good by just after 6am. Come on kid it's the weekend.

She is busy riding Mark's butt at the moment. Atleast she is leaveing me alone. Have so much cleaning and sorting out to do. Oh joy !! Now I know why I'd rahter Christmas elsewhere

Hey girls..lol what you do when you are at work and bored

Simone: What a pain Ryan is ...for gods sake why do you have to get ****ed that much that you forget all responsibilties. We have a rule that atleast one of us has to be sober if Eliza is in the house..even tho we live in the same st as the hospital someone has to make sence to the doctors. I'm going to check the Vic thread hope everything is ok.
    Deb: Poor little Gab..Wiggley Safari was Elizas favourite in hospital, 2 weeks later Steve died and we had to buy it. We know have every wiggles DVD known to man..Nick and his getting SETS of things gives me the iricks. Good luck shopping hope the MS passes and it is a joyful experience lol
    Trish: Oh Teh sounds like Eliza, Nick said to me the other day are you worried that she is in love with cars and tractors ..lol which reminds me Santa needs to bring a car or truck or tractor lol. Hmm good luck with the cleaning hmm yup I gotta go home and do mine. It woulkd be ok if another mess wasnt being created while I cleaned the other. I was walking on sticky floors last night and thought it can wait till I mop the house.
    Melanie: Hope you get some rest..that has always been my worry of having another no more sleep thru's.

OK OK last night and night before and the night before that..we have been putting Eliza down without too much fuss although I had a 5am wake up yesterday but this morning I had to wake her cause Nick refuses to give her breakfast ( cause mushy weatbix makes him hurl) Its not worth the fight. I found she had had a vomit last night all hot chips..I had to work last night till 7pm so I think her father decided to feed her chips as a nutrious meal..I told him I have friends that are divorced and it doesnt worry me to join them lol he is very co-operative this morning changing sheets and washing before I left.
    I had a few drinks last night with my girlfriend as it was her boyfriends birthday, the night flew and before I knew it it was 12 .. a tad tired today.
    Lots of people trying to fit big things in small cars..I work in a shopping centre where KMart is so it is amusing this time of year..lots of domestics and screaming kids.
    Be back later as I am still bored lol
    Bec

Hey all, updated some photos.
    Child crying, boobies leaking - gotta go!

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... I love this darting in and out, Fi Love the photo of Jenna and Hamish together. Jenna looks so BIG!! hehehe

Bec - god you make me laugh. LOL @ not minding joining your divorced friends for giving Eliza hot chips. Guess he was caught red-handed when she puked them up! I can picture just how feral it is around kmart.... I SO don't miss Christmas time there! Tell Nick to grow up and give Eliza her breakfast!! Silly boy! I'm not a fan of mushy weetbix either but I still have to deal with it every morning. Geeeeez!

Trish - sorry you had yet another crappy night I agree... weekends should be exempt from children not sleeping. Sometimes ya wanna hit that pause button!

The shopes were'nt too bad. Not as feral as they would have been in Geelong. Got Neil a fishing rod and reel (and some hooks n' sinkers etc.). I have NFI about fishing so I got someone to pick everything out for me. I found Gabby some cute little black shoes to wear on Christmas day so they'll be another present under the tree. Also grabbed some stocking fillers (some cashews and swiss chocolate for Neil... block of choccy for me and some bits n' pieces for Gab's stocking). I decided that bacon and egg muffins are the go for breakfast on Monday morning so grabbed all the stuff for them too!

Oh.. Gabby now says "Dorothy". In an American accent!! PMSL

Just popping in quickly girls to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, not sure if I`ll get time tomorrow to pop in so thought I`ll do it now

I had organised for my Dad to look after Matthew this morning so I could wrap presents without him trying to help Mummy, I gave Dad the wrond child, Adrian was a devil only slept for 10 minutes and for the rest of the time he was just so unsettled not like him at all, he`s having a nap now so hopefully it`ll last for more then 10 minutes, Matthew is down too so perhaps I should get off here and into the wrapping.

A little woohoo Adrian rolled for the first time yesterday, 2 weeks earlier then Matthew did but Mummy missed it as the phone rang so I put him down on the floor just before bedtime so Daddy and I could see his latest trick but what happened, Mummy remembered I had to make Matthew`s bed and guess what I missed Adrian rolling again and so did Mark.

Fi - LOve the photos of your little man

Another one here who has AF for Christmas, first one since my lochia stopped so I went a bit longer this time then I did with Matthew where I got AF back after 8 weeks, which was fine by me then as we were TTC but this time it could have stayed away a bit longer.

Sorry for no personals I better get cracking
    Last edited by Deejoy17; December 23rd, 2006 at 12:21 PM.

Ohh forgot to say me too has nasty AF too..Thanks Santa just what I wanted

Fi: OMG what a big Foot he has !! Poor little man flashing all that tackle to the world
    Last edited by Visitor9; December 23rd, 2006 at 01:05 PM.

Trish, I can't believe Tehya still doesn't sleep through for you. You must be so looking forward to an uninterrupted night's sleep. I"m so glad Jack's a good sleeper coz Tom's really not. Last night was every 2 hours - aagghh, so tired today and so much to do. Hopefully it's just a 12 week growth spurt and will pass.

Must go and do some shopping.

Debbie Lee Guest

Geez... u guys must all be following the same cycle or something... LOL.

Dee- bugger @ AF coming back so soon. Doesn't she know that BFing means she's not welcome? Yay for Adrian rolling! Clever monkey.

Melanie - every two hours? Yuk. Makes it hard to get back to sleep each time. Gabby has been crying out just as I drift off to sleep lately. Gives me a heart attack each time. I keep reminding myself that she's not well...... getting very trying tho.

The snot seems to have slowed down but Gab still has a cough and a slight crackle in her chest. I've kept her rugged up today to try and stop the cold air from making the croup come back. She has her last dose of prednisilone tonight... thank goodness. She's over meddi.

Melanie - we are hoping we dont go through that too. Luckily we had the devil child first, so anything is an improvemnet I pity the parents that had the good child first!!

Bec - He has HUGE feet! And what a big noo-noo too We are still deciding if we get the snip done or not. I have to say I'm thinking no - he is really becoming my little boy. Shane is shocked how attached I am to him compared to Jenna when she was this age.

Deb - great you got all your shopping done. We finished ours today too for all the Christmas day ones, and now we can wait til the post chrissie sales to get all the NZ ones which is good Hope Gabby is feeling bettertonight.

Yay for Adrian Dee - what a clever little man. Bummer you missed it - althoughI expect you will catch it soon. AF huh? I'm thinking this time mine will come back soon too, after Jenna it was about 8 w after lochia too I think. Some people have all the luck. So onto the pill for you??

Fi

Fi, Hamish looks like a little frog in the bath, all limbs. Funny how big their balls and doodle look on them hey. So are you used to changing a boys nappy ?? Which do you prefer. I say a boys is easier but I guess it's just because I have changed so damn many of them. Tehya has the same pjs as Jenna does in the pic of Hamish and her. Cute aren't they.

Deb, good to hear that the shops weren't too bad and that you managed to get it all done. LOL at the American "dorothy" too. Very cute.

Bec, I had to LOL at you threatening divorce too, good on you girl. Don't you hate it when you find them in a bed full of spew, poo is worse though, trust me. I saw a lady the other day get out this monster laybuy then try and pack it into her car. I wonder if she managed to get it all. Still it was a waman so probably

Melanie, Hope you got your shopping done today. You don't want to have to go tomorrow. Sorry you had a crappy night lastnight too. Heres to a better night for both of us tonight.

Dee, yay on Adrian rolling over, what a clever little man. Bummer that you missed it though, but he will do it hundreds more times now. He's growing up way too fast by the sounds of it.

OK, AF you need to elave all of the lovely women alone. We don't want or need Af over Christmas, unless it's for someone like me who needs reassurance that she isn't pg. Not that I do of course. HEHE. You need to do something to make babies.

We had a semi busy day, still cleaning to be done, but I didn't see the point doing it all today when by tomorrow it will all be trashed again. We did give the kitchen a good clean though. Oh and Mark did the back lawn, that takes a whole 20 minutes and that's doing the edges as well. LOL. Upside of a small yard I guess.

Debbie Lee Guest

Trish - I'm the same. I was going to vacuum and thought; "Why?". Gabby's just gonna trash it again tomorrow. I'll vacuum before she goes to bed tomorrow night so it's nice for Christmas morning.

Just finished wrapping all the presents. Went with a red theme this year. The last 2 years have been gold. Over that. My sisters and I all choose a colour and go with it. Always makes the pressies under the tree and Mum's place look awesome! Yes... we are hopeless
    Ooo can't wait until Chrissy morning! I have to wake Gabby up at 6:30 when Neil gets home from work so that we can do the present thing, have breaky then he can go to bed. Hopefully it won't throw her too far out of whack (she woke up at that time this morning so I don't think it'll kill her.... it'll kill me tho ).

I'm hoping the kids will sleep in as late as possible. ALthough I do remember when Joel and Brandon were little me waking them on Christmas morning. I was too excited They were good kids and slept good for me. Not like the next 2 horrors, I told Mark they get it from him. I like to sleep too when I can.

I still haven't finished wrapping my pressies. Mark said he will take the kids out for a few hours tomorrow so I can finish them off instead of having to do them tomorrow night.

Silly Mark let Joel go out when i was having anap on the lounge earlier. The boy is supposed to be grounded after last weeks efforts. Of course Joel just told him he was going around the corner to the local shop, that was at 7 pm. Very cranky mummy here once again.

Xander came home tonight, he's still not great, but no point in keeping him in when i can treat him at home. He's on ventolin (was every 4 hours, but he started getting really bad playing with declan so i've gone back to hourly and going from there) And the pred that gabby was on. I alway have that stuff around, if they get wheezy i give it straight away and most times it settles them down... only got 3 hours sleep last night, and so tired now, but just cant sleep... no personal tonight, sorry girls, but have to say...

Fi - that boy of yours is so long!! but he's gorgeous makes me all clucky again LOL

Off to bed now, talk to you all later...

But if i dont get a chance, Merry christmas!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast