Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #8

Good idea Fi, although we will al miss you. Hoping little Hamish grow's nicely for you sweety. Make sure you keep us updated with some pic's and the occasional details

I might try with the deposit as school. Thanks for the idea

Hope you guys have a fantastic Christmas and you enjoy your time as a family of 4.

Hi girlies,
    I too am going to be scarce in the next week or so...I have soooo much to do and running out of time very quickly. On a good note I had a sucess with Eliza it is funny when you go back to basics..which means NO WIGGLES after tea and quiet time and letting her know that she will be going to bed after a few stories, the previous night we were still up at 10.30 last night in bed at 7.45 and slept thru till 7.30 this morning..umm the fact it is going to be 37 today may make it hard as we had a problem with the cot bars and a pair of legs stuck in them up to past her knees.
    Deb: How frighening, I knew the second time Eliza was in hospital we had all sorts of problems with the cot and the drips, we knew she was on the improve when she had the energy to fight me
    Simone: Wow you must have a lovely present haul at your house...gee mums are nice
    Tanya: I havent paid my daycare fees for next year..lol I hope I didnt have too. All I know is for a not for profit daycare they went up again. Cant complain Eliza loves it., Hmm I have ignored a gas bill that is overdue today, I'm letting mine go to red the festive colour lol
    FiFi: Hope you got a good night last night.
    Hmm work day..already made a massive stuff up lol dont care I hate working sooooo many hours
    Bec

Well i wont be scarce lol cause i have nothing to do but i am not complaining

Parents arrive tommorow, cant wait

Had a good day today, kids are being good and i took them all for a walk to the shops and got nagged for lollies by luke and the kid from next door, kids just arent shy about trying it on are they lol, they were happy though

Kid from next door was so bored this morning cause luke was happy playing play station so while i swept he vacumed up the piles for me, bored kids are helpful lol

Trish: Hope things work out and i would just deal with the bills after xmas if you can, may as well make the most of the xmas time stuff

Fi: Enjoy your xmas with your family

Bec: hope you have a nice break as well

Debbie Lee Guest

Just letting you all know we came home today. Gab still isn't very well.... runny nose, aweful cough etc. She slept from 12-5:30 today at home (she wouldn't have slept at the hospital) but I woke her up to have some dinner, bath, medicine etc. She's in bed now but still coughing and spluttering. It's aweful. I have to keep an eye on her because croup can creep back up so easily. I had a sleep today but I'm still stuffed. Hope we don't end up in hospital again!

Thats so good you're home Deb, that Lil Miss Gabby starts picking up and you dont end up back in hospital... And look after yourself, you're carrying that precious little bundle...

I hope you dont end up back there Debbie and i hope she goes ok for you overnight, doubt you will sleep properly anyhow with worrying about her

Bec, hoping that your new "routine" works with Eliza and that you guys have a great Christmas if your not around then.

Belinda, I'm with you, I won't be scarce. Well, I have heaps to do but just can't be bothered. LOL. Hope your enjoying the time with your parents and that life is a little easier with them there

Deb, good to hear that Gab is doing better. Fingers crossed you don't end up back in hosp with her. Atleast now you know the signs to look out for too. Try and get some rest hun. I know it's hard when you have a sick bubba :hugs:

Simone, Hope that you and the kiddies are doing ok. Have you got everything sorted out for xmas ??

Decided to just pay $50 each on the phone and electricity and pray to God they don't cut any of them. Hoping that the Christmas break gives me a few spare days to make payments.

Spoke with Mark about Tehya and daycare. He really doesn't want her to go. Yeah coz it's him thats home with her everyday. Anyway, he doesn't want her to go until the end of next year. I told him that I think that she is ready for it and needs the extra stimulation, that I would hold off until March when she turns 2 and reassess it then.

It works good for me too. I just couldn't get my head around sending her right now, even though I know she loves it there and I have to drag her from there each time I drop off or pick up Noah.

Christmas shopping is all finished although I did forget one baby present so I must get that. Not sure what to get though, little boy around 20 months old. Not huge ammount of $$ to spend. Sure I will sort it out though.

Tehya got car sick again today, only this time Brandon was in teh back. He calls out to me when I was parking the car. I turn around and here is Teh with her head right back choking, I screamed at him to pull her head forward and by the time i got aorund the other side of the car he had and she had spew everywhere. Got her out of the car then she spewed in my ex MIL's garden. It's so scary because you just don't hear her, it's only if you turn around and look at her, which I have to frequently do when driving. I'm so scared that one day she will have passed out or worse and I won't even notice til I've stopped at lights or something. She's perfectly fine though after her vomit.

Funny chook tonight, Mark dressed her after her bath. Just a nappy and her new pink shoes. Teh obviously loved them, couldn't even take them off without her chucking a fit (so we left them on) to put her pj pants on. She fell asleep wearing then and even when I went to undo them kicked her feet out. Think we have a little girl with a shoe fetish happening.

I swear she doesn't get it from her mummy

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas. Enjoy this time with your families and your special little people.

Take care over the silly season

Everything is done, bar cleaning the house and car and wrapping the million gifts i have bought for the kids

Looks like ill be doing a hossy run tonight, Xander's wheezing is slowly getting worse. And i think my AF is coming (right on time) as i always start cramping 3 day before... so last thing i want to to be sitting in the childrens waiting for hours like this... but spose it just cant be helped.

Currently waiting for DH to come home, went out for chrissy drinks even though i wanted to go late shopping with one of the junies over at knox (they're open all night) but his phones off, so i cant even tell him i want to take Xander for a check up, may have to get MIL around here...

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL @ Tehya and her shoe fetish. Uno it's serious when she sleeps in them! How scary with her spew in the car. My goodness her little tummy must hate motion. Poor thing. You reminded me that I still have 1 present to buy. I hope Gabby is feeling up to going to the shops tomorrow. I wouldn't mind buying Neil a couple of presents too. I don't care if I don't get any. It'll be nice to surprise him.
    Sounds like a plan waiting until March to decide about day care. Sounds like she'd really love it tho!

We're travelling along ok... tho I wish I could push Christmas back a couple of days. I just want Gab feeling 100% so that travelling doesn't set her back. Still have a couple of days for her to recover I suppose.

I wrote in the punching bag about one of her presents. So spewing because it was the one present I was really looking forward to her having. Grrr!

I've just figured out how to record from my VCR to our DVD burner so I've had all the hours of footage of Gab recording onto the hard drive so I can burn it all to disc. It'll be great having it all on DVD rather than video cassette (since all of that is being outdated slowly but surely anyway).

Sorry Simone... posting at the same time... I hope Xander is ok. How scary. Hope you're not sitting at the hospital for too long. Hugs!
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; December 22nd, 2006 at 08:59 PM.

Simone, don't you know your supposed to wrap as you go Says me who still has a fair bit to do.

Hoping that Xander doesn't get any worse for you. Is he astmatic ?? I have my own nebuliser that I would pull out and use when the boys were little for their asthma. Maybe you need to grab one, saves on a lot of hospital visits if you can have a good home management plan.

Aren't you lucky, AF for Christmas. That's ok. I get AF for New Year

ETA, Oh Deb you are a clever chook. We don't even own a damn video camera I sooo want one.
    I already know what I am getting from Mark so no suprises there as usual. Still, atleast I know I like it.

Really hoping that Gab bounces back quick for you. It is amazing though how resilient these little ones can be. They can be so sick and still manage a smile.

Read your post about Gab's present, what a right PITA. I wouldn't be happy about that either. I guess another thing to be glad of is that she's stilll little enough not to really notice what she didn't get. kwim.

Mark made me hold onto Tehya's quad I got her until her birthday. I also got her a little 3 wheeler so she will be happy with that. She loves bikes. Little tomboy she is. Yeah, with her pink shoes. PMSL.
    Last edited by Trish; December 22nd, 2006 at 09:04 PM.

Debbie Lee Guest

No AF for meeeeee! Nerrrr!
    But I can't drink.... POO!

Ner Ner, I can get p!ssed. LOL. Mark went and got me a case of Cruisers today :P

I've had 3 pregnancies over Christmas so about time I got one I can drink through

Debbie Lee Guest

Yeah... fair enuf
    Neil had a 6 pack of those Cougar Zero's last night. They're his new favourite drink. They better still be around by the time I can drink again!! LOL

OH I haven't seen those. Get drunk and watch the figure. Good on them.
    Still can always have a bourban with Diet Coke.

I love Wild Turkey if I'm going to have a bourban, I think it's much smoother. But then again, it's also more expensive

I would rather AF and drinking deb ner ner ner :P

I havent wrapped anything, i sent mum and dads pressies to the opposite and asked them to wrap them and give them to the right person chrissy day - i couldnt find any sticky tape and needed to send them off (they live in perth)

I used to have a nebuliser - mums. But As my sister is a really bad asthmatic i had to leave it in perth when we moved over here, and i cant afford to buy one - we're barely paying the rent and car atm. I havent even done a food shop yet...

Looks like when DH finally calls we will be going, he cant even speak a sentence without stopping to have to take a breath.

ETA DH just called, he tried to catch a train and fell asleep, so now i have to wait for him to catch a train back (i have no idea which train station he is at, so cant pick him up) and he doesnt know how long he will be... and when i get angry he starts having a go at me!! He's an agro drunk, and i hate it.

Debbie Lee Guest

I've always said they should do pre-mixed cans with diet coke. Trust them to bring them out when I get pregnant!! LOL
    I find that the other pre-mixes make me feel icky because of the cola... waaaayyyy too much sugar.
    LOL @ the Wild Turkey... gotta have the good stuff, hey?
    I'll drink whatever bourban is cheap!

How frustrating Simone. Hope he gets home soon!

my fav drinks are canadian club, malibu and good ole vodka (for a cheaper night out on the town!!) but my absolute fav is this strawberry licquer my mum gets from Margaret Rive in WA from "The Berry Farm" its proper and its delicious...mmmm.... if i didnt have to pick up dh, i would've had some by now!!

Simone, have you atleast got a ventolin puffer there ?? I have inhalers here (for me) but when Noah had a bad cold and was really wheezy my Dr told me to give hima couple of puffs morning and night with a spacer. With an asthmatic in the house and being one myself these are things that you really need to have at all time. It's amazing how quick it can all go down hill with asthma.

Sorry, hope it didn't sound like a lecture.
    And grrrr at DH for being a DH !!!

Deb, I like to have a turkey in a tall glass. Tastes so good and lasts that bit longer. Hmm spewing now that when my gf asked what we wanted for Chrissy I said nothing. Should have said a bottle of Turkey !!! Gobble Gobble

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast