Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Babies Born January - June 2005 #9

Trish, i posted in the thread, but how scary for all of you. Hope the boys didnt lose too much, and hope it isnt too much work to clean up... Pirate thing sounds like something my boys would love, just bought them "Hook" on DVD, they love it..

Deb - i posted a reply to Gab's piccy on her website

Debbie Lee Guest

Thanks Simone

Trish - yep.. go and enjoy yourself at Darling Harbour. Sounds like you guys need to get away.... good chance to let the room air out anyway. Just so glad you guys are all ok.

Cant believe your 11w already deb... and not long til their second birthdays now!! Anneliese is only 5 months away from 1, Declan's 2 months from 2, and Xander will be 4 in july... i feel old LOL

Simone, come back and tell me you feel old when you have a 15 year old, plus a 12 y.o, 4 y.o and a 22 month old. :wink:

Deb, I too posted a comment on Gab's site. Too bad if you didn't want any there. LOL.

I just have to show you this pic of Noah and Tehya. This is how they both fell to sleep tonight. See what happens and you neglect your children by sitting on BB Noah and Tehya My poor children. Atleast they fell asleep near each other. LOL.

ROTFPMSL Trish, i've done that a few times, you just get caught up!!

Mark was in the loungeroom with them, only he had crashed out on the lounge while the poor kids copped the floor. They are comfortably tucked away now

I had to separate the boys tonight, Anneliese went down about 7, Declan and Xander just wanted to play, so xander is asleep naked in my bed (he slowly stripped off) and Declan should be asleep in his bed, i should go check on him LOL

might do that now...

DH is getting ****ed and playing poker at SIL's house down the road, will stumble in at some stupid hour, and expect another sleep in (I got 4 hours sleep, if that last night, and DH whinges he only got to sleep in until 10.30am grrrr.....)

OK check on decca and find chocolate... brb!!

i found a block of turkish delight AND a packet of those magic elves (but the egg ones) i must've stashed them rally well!!

Debbie Lee Guest

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwww! So cute, Trish!! LOL... they must have been knackered!

Simone - good job finding the choccy! I hear you on getting no help from DH. Now that our guests have gone, Neil is getting up to Gab if she cries out for her dummy tonight (little does he know ). She'll probably sleep right through. Always the way!

I think the kids may sleep a little better tonight though, the cool change has swept through, and the temp has dropped right down...*wanders off to check BOM* its 23 now, much better than earlier on.. Have the house opened up, but the wind is so strong it just howls through...

SO they should have been. It was about 10 pm that they fell asleep. It's been a huge day here today too.

I think I might get my butt into bed too and grab some sleep before Tehya wakes up. Ridiculous isn't it, she's still up and down overnight. I have friends with newborns that sleep better than she does.

Deb, good on you, just lay there still in bed, pretend your asleep. Neil will have to fix her up. And if he says anything in the morning just say that you were really tired and hear nothing :wink:

If only that would work for me. Mark gets up when Tehya creis alright. He just goes and grabs her and brings her into our bed. No matter how long she has been asleep for. P's me off when I've not long gone to bed and he's still up and he does it. He puts a real pity full attempt at trying to get her back to sleep.

Debbie Lee Guest

We've had the house opened up all day and it's still pretty mild (but much cooler than the last 2 nights). Gotta love rain! Hope we get more tonight.

Trish - that'd drive me nuts too! Tho I shouldn't complain cos Gab goes straight back to sleep once she has her dum-dum. She actually gets annoyed if I try to move her, give her a drink of water or anything that doesn't allow her to go straight back to sleep. I'm pretty lucky, hey?
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; January 6th, 2007 at 10:21 PM.

It rained a little while i was at the vic markets in north melbourne today, but nothing out here in tulla at least i got 7 loads of washing on and off the line!! (Well, 1.5 loads are still out there, and can stay until morning!!)

Simone, I think I've done about 10 loads today and the machine is still going plus mum took a big load home with her tonight. And I wash everyday. Most of the stuff today was the boys quilts and bedding though. Then of course all of their bloody clothes. I know I threaten to set fire to their room if they don't clean it up. But come on. I didn't mean it literally!!

It was around 35 degrees here today. I love the summer sun but it was too hot for what we had to do. Hoping it's nice tomorrow again though. Would hate for it to be raining when we get to go out. There is a goregous breeze happenign here tonight too.

OK time for me to go to bed. Night girls. Hope you get some good sleep happening

Night Trish

Im gonna head off to bed too, Anneliese will be up for a feed soon, and since there's a lovely breeze it wont take me long to doze off...

Night Deb

TTFN ladies have a good night!

So Trish - what happened with the fire. How did it start? Or are you not wanting to share?
    Hope everyone is good. Its cooler here today which is lovely. When its not too cold, and not too hot, I get up to feed Hamish, which Shane of course prefers. He got 7hrs last night, which was pretty good forhim. I got about 5-6 so I'm feeling lots better too.

I dont know what else to say.......... Hmmmmm sorry, feeling pretty unimaginative today :wink:

fi - check out the thread about the fire. she explains how she thinks it may have started in there...

Its nice and cool here for once, although i think anneliese and declan are both unwell - they both have slight temps and are very sweaty, and anneliese isnt very interested in her feeds (she just threw her last one up...) and is very clingy and whingy. Also very phlegmmy. god i hope she doesnt get worse, we'll end up in the hossy again...

Debbie Lee Guest

It was in her punching bag thread, Fi (how the fire started).
    Glad you got a decent sleep last night! Nothing like a few hours to make you feel alive again, hey?

Ooops sorry Simone... posting at the same time. Hope Anneliese is ok.

Gabby is talking soooo much. Most of it is unintelligable babble but she's rabbiting on like there's no tomorrow. I think she's making up for lost time from when she was sick! Either that or she had too much fun listening to her 6yo friend talk non-stop for the few days she was here (gawd 6 year olds TALK!! ). She's having a go at more words too... becoming a real parrot. It begins, hey?
    Last edited by Debbie Lee; January 7th, 2007 at 09:39 AM.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast